User Lists: 0

Abomb

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Current abomination seems to be stronger than he was in the past.

I think he takes it. Unless its movie versions as I don't remember the movies that well.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Nope, just current comic versions.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abomination is way more powerful than anyone here he stomps them

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By ilikedonuts

I think Abomination could take these guys on his own tbh.

Luke Cage goes up against Abomination an' punches him in the face with haymakers, but then Abomination grabs his punch an' says "what a disappointment" an' body slams Abomination to the ground, an' KO's him. (What? Cage is a 25 tonner, an above-200 tonner guy like Abomination should be able ta KO Cage easily). Then Abomination rushes towards Blob an' punches him in the gut, but Blob says "HA! NOTHIN' MOVES THE BLOB!!" but then Abomination keeps pushin', an' launches Blob into a buildin', just like Hulk did ta Blob. Then Abomination walks towards him, picks him up an' says "immovable? Please" an' grabs Blob's head an' breaks his neck with a sudden twist. Then Thing an' Colossus rushes towards Abomination, an' Abomxination throws Blob's dead corpse at Colossus, an' tackles the Thing thru a wall. Then he picks Thing up an' throws him into a truck, an' Abomination picks up another truck an' throws it at Thing. Then Colossus comes back an' punches Abomination a couple 'a times, but Abomination punches him back with a straight right an' sends him flyin' into a buildin', an' the buildin' falls down at Colossus an' Colossus gets KO'd. Thing's back an' punches Abomination, an' Abomination gets knocked down an' says "congratulations, Grimm….you actually managed to hurt me" an' the Thing says "years of boxin', pal….an' granite-fists in addition to that" an' tries ta punch him again, but Abomination grabs his punch an' knee-kicks Thing in the stomach, then he body slams him, picks him up again an' does a side kick on him which sends him flyin' backwards, Abomination jumps towards him an' double hammerfists him to the ground. Then Abomination does an evil smile, but Thing gets back up an' Abomination looks surprised, but then does an evil smile again an' says "how noble. You're courage impresses me, Grimm. But even you cant stop me" an' Thing says "oh yeah? Do yer worst, Blonsky!" an thunderclaps him, which knocks Abomination back an' then Thing goes up an' punches dafuq outta Abomination, but then Abomination grabs his fists an' does an evil smile an' breaks Thing's wrists, an' says "let's see you use those granite-fists NOW!". Thing says "nnrrggh…keep talkin', pal…..but I aint down yet….mebbe I aint no blasted Hulk, but that aint gonna stop me from clobberin' ya!" an' kicks Abomination in the balls, an' that hurts Abomination badly, he screams in pain so loudly that every window, or anythin' made outta glass around him, shatters. Abomination gets pi**ed an' kicks Thing into a car with a roundhouse kick, an' Abomination picks up a tanker an' slams it at Thing, causin' a huge crater an' great collateral damage. Abomination then says "not even Grimm can have the willpower to…..WHAT!!!???! I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!" an' Thing gets back up. Abomination then picks Thing up, grabs him on the head an' twists Thing's neck with a sudden twist.

Don't get me wrong, Thing's my all time favorite fictional character, an' I love those other guys too, but Abomination is just too much.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 juiceboks  Moderator

@ilikedonuts: So Blob is the weak link here then?

He's the slowest, least skilled, and has a weakness most brutes would exploit with or without prior knowledge.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By ilikedonuts

@thanofleeze:

Ye pretty much, Blob's head is way more vulnerable than his body. I remember a guy headbuttin' him which broke Blob's jaw.

Avatar image for deactived-1352151
deactived-1352151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team can take him

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abomination stomps

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abomination stomps. Way stronger than anyone here combined with a healing factor ends the fight without much trouble. Cage and Blob get one shotted so the fight quickly becomes abomination vs 2 100 tonners with no healing factor

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TBEMrMcCoy

I love Thing and Colossus but Abomination is a tank. I say it's a close fight due to numbers but Abomination takes it 7/10.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

is this classic blob or current blob... Classic Blob was insanely powerful, current blob can be beaten by Farty the Cripple Robot

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Classic blob was beaten by the Hulk and abomination would do the same to him

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

I hear current Abomination is a beast, in which case he takes it.

Does anyone have scans of his fight with Hulk?

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 im not gonna address you anywhere past this point (given your stupidity in the Void vs The Serpent Thread) but old school blob was an absolute monster. everyone looses to the Hulk (even Abomination not sure what that has to do with anything here) Classic Blob and Thing (those 2 would be the only real players here) should be enough to take Abomb for the knock out.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kgb725

@kidman560: Like I said the Norn stones had no lasting impact on the Void because Robert was never truly defeated. Also Hulk and Abom are always close in strength hell abom usually gets power upgrades and hulk has to catch him. So Hulk > abom > thing > collosus > blob > Luke. And what is to stop abomination frm one shotting him like the hulk did

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 umm the Blob has beaten Colossus, Hulk won by using Blobs strength against him... any more "valid points" or are you about done now.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#22 god_spawn  Moderator

Sooo did Abomination's recent resurrection boost him or something? Is he still maintaining his Chaos War levels? If he's at classic levels, I think the team can win.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: The method of winning was valid and not pis so whats stopping abomination from doing the same ?

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Stormdriven

Abomination wrecks them

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#26 god_spawn  Moderator

@dondave: I can see Abomination winning then.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#27  Edited By WarlordEternal