doomsday dies once and that's it, no prep, fight in NY

#2 Posted by dondave (38775 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowPro: Doomsday

#3 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday easily.

#4 Posted by GhostRider2 (3480 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Doomsday.

#5 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

How strong is Smallville-Superman and DD?

#6 Posted by 8bitGangsta (392 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday wins.

#7 Edited by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Apart from throwing cars and buses Doomsday hasnt done much. His fight with Superman was very short and Superman won, mostly off panel. Very little to say Doomsday is much above the likes of Lizard from Spiderman movie, apart from the apparent, mostly off panel fight against Superman which he lost.

There is one instance where he blocks punches from Superman and throws him aside , like really far,apart from that nothing really.

Not sure why people are not giving Abomination better odd, but meh!

#8 Posted by Bo88gdan (4483 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination wins

#9 Posted by ShadowPro (1802 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: 'nuff said, I'm going with abomination too

#10 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Apart from throwing cars and buses Doomsday hasnt done much. His fight with Superman was very short and Superman won, mostly off panel. Very little to say Doomsday is much above the likes of Lizard from Spiderman movie, apart from the apparent, mostly off panel fight against Superman which he lost.

There is one instance where he blocks punches from Superman and throws him aside , like really far,apart from that nothing really.

Not sure why people are not giving Abomination better odd, but meh!

Thanks. BTW, You were asking for King Thor's appearances. I am not sure which version it was, but looked like KT - Silver Surfer/Thor annual 1998:
http://marvel.wikia.com/Silver_Surfer_/_Thor_Annual_Vol_1_1998
I've just read it, but something tells me that not everything is right with this comic...
#11 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

abomination

#12 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: I have read that particular issue, and i though it was normal Thor. Nothing really impressive happens in that issue btw.

#13 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666: I have read that particular issue, and i though it was normal Thor. Nothing really impressive happens in that issue btw.

He had beard at that times? I know that nothing really impressive happened there, I just had in mind Your statement about KT's appearances.
#14 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

DD with ease. Much stronger and faster, and there is nothing Abomination can do to hurt DD, he has already died all kinds of ways.

#15 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination

#16 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

DD stomps

#17 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh said:

DD with ease. Much stronger and faster, and there is nothing Abomination can do to hurt DD, he has already died all kinds of ways

Smallville version and DD was very weak adomination easy

#18 Posted by Malevolent1 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday.

#19 Posted by ShadowPro (1802 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh: is the Smalville version not the comic version

you know that, right?

#20 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination

#21 Posted by Charetter115 (475 posts) - - Show Bio

Any other version of Doomsday and he would win, but Abomination wins here.

#22 Edited by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday wins with ease, he is much stronger and faster and not to mention more durable. Abomination can't kill him, not even superman could.

#23 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

@ComocYahweh said:

DD with ease. Much stronger and faster, and there is nothing Abomination can do to hurt DD, he has already died all kinds of ways

All Abomination did was to throw some cars, which DD did too, but much further, and Abomination was fazed by bullets meanwhile punches from superman wouldn't hurt DD.

#24 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh said:

@jackofspades said:

@ComocYahweh said:

All Abomination did was to throw some cars, which DD did too, but much further, and Abomination was fazed by bullets meanwhile punches from superman wouldn't hurt DD.

what are you watching he was not fazed by bullets and what did DD do that abomination didn't do and better

#25 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@jackofspades said:

@ComocYahweh said:

what are you watching he was not fazed by bullets and what did DD do that abomination didn't do and better

He threw cars further, was way faster and could jump higher.

#26 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh said:

@jackofspades said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@jackofspades said:

@ComocYahweh said:

doomsday never threw any cars what are you talking about

#27 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@jackofspades said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@jackofspades said:

@ComocYahweh said:

You apparently don't even remember the scene. Look at 5:50

#28 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh said:

@jackofspades said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@jackofspades said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@jackofspades said:

@ComocYahweh said:

You apparently don't even remember the scene. Look at 5:50

AND APPARENTLY YOU SEE WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE BECAUSE ALL I SEEN WAS A CAR FLYING AT CLARK HE COULD HAD KICK IT OR ANYTHING AND SORRY ABOUT CAPS ITS BROKEN

#29 Posted by Outside_85 (9897 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination takes this one, though his size might be a problem.