#1 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84631 posts) - - Show Bio

On an abandoned Oil Rig.

No prep time, no teaming up. The have the weapons they normally utilize. To the death, who wins?

Captain America

vs

Batman

vs

Nightwing

vs

Taskmaster

vs

Gambit

vs

Bullseye

vs

Elektra

#2 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

well it sure wouldnt be gambit ;)

and i'm not hatin. as soon as he displayed his energy powers, he would get turned on as being too dangerous. in fact captain america might just initiate that before gambit even uses his powers.

#3 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

I desperately want to say Batman, just because he's one of the ultimate gorilla warfare-type heroes but if it's an all-out then I'd probably go for Gambit, maybe Captain America, but just on the basis of power-levels, Gambit.

#4 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

It really depends on how the battle goes, if it's lots of smaller fights that split off from the main one or if they just all jumped on one another. No teaming up means no turning on just one person so it could go his way.

#5 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Task Master. He has it all, and can copy moves exactly, Once when watching a martail arts movie, Found out that watching it a double speed he could do the same, But was limited to the length of time he could do it, But all in all I think him!

#6 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"I actually think Taskmaster would win. With the fighting styles of half the Marvel U and having Cap's shield, Hawkeye's bow, Daredevils billy club, an a Colt .45, I think he's at least in the top two. Mystique could just as easily win since no one would be aware of her morphing ability's.
Post Edited:2007-10-08 08:56:29"

But then Mystique isn't on the list ;)

#7 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84631 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually think Taskmaster would win. With the fighting styles of half the Marvel U and having Cap's shield, Hawkeye's bow, Daredevils billy club, an a Colt .45, I think he's at least in the top two. Mystique could just as easily win since no one would be aware of her morphing ability's.
Post Edited:2007-10-08 08:56:29

#8 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

my mistake for overlooking the no teamups clause...

i'd say captain america. i'd take him against any one of the people on that list. the only one's i think would be a danger to him are batman and nightwing because of all the stuff they have on their utility belts.

#9 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"my mistake for overlooking the no teamups clause...i'd say captain america. i'd take him against any one of the people on that list. the only one's i think would be a danger to him are batman and nightwing because of all the stuff they have on their utility belts."

Batman's superior strategy skills could outwit Nightwing any day. He lacks the sentimentality of the younger man too

#10 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84631 posts) - - Show Bio

Walkingstone says:

"King of Kings says:
"I actually think Taskmaster would win. With the fighting styles of half the Marvel U and having Cap's shield, Hawkeye's bow, Daredevils billy club, an a Colt .45, I think he's at least in the top two. Mystique could just as easily win since no one would be aware of her morphing ability's.
Post Edited:2007-10-08 08:56:29"

But then Mystique isn't on the list ;)"

I left her off the list, sonnovabitch :p well good, I don't like her anyway :P $#@! Captain America, I now hate Captain America, I'm glad he's dead lol just kidding.

#11 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Walkingstone says:

"Apparition says:
"my mistake for overlooking the no teamups clause...i'd say captain america. i'd take him against any one of the people on that list. the only one's i think would be a danger to him are batman and nightwing because of all the stuff they have on their utility belts."

Batman's superior strategy skills could outwit Nightwing any day. He lacks the sentimentality of the younger man too"

oh definitely. i dont think that batman would be beaten by nightwing. just that nightwing has a better chance against cap then anyone else besides batman, because of his utility belt. and you never know who will end up fighting who, so i had to mention that. but i see batman and cap as the last two and cap as winning.

#12 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84631 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is the $#@!ing man.

#13 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

batman sure is. if cap wasn't on the list, i'd pick batman.

#14 Posted by GAMBlT (29 posts) - - Show Bio
      • ME without any doubt * * *

#15 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Id say Gambit or TAskmaster as already stated above:P

#16 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm between The Cap and Task

#17 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye. He's crazy enough to blow the whole place up.

#18 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

True and most likly to sit most of the fighting out and wait for them to thin out a bit, Before setting of on a killing spree!

But I still say taskmaster, Batman would go for Cap first seeing him as the main threat

Bat wins

Bulls eye would go for Elec , Bullseye wins

Gambit VS Nightwing Gambit wins

2nd Round

Bullseye VS Taskmaster, Taskmaster wins

Batman Vs Elec - Batman wins

Final

batman VS Taskmaster Intresting final, As taskmater can match his moves and has the same amount of tricks as his utility belt!

#19 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

i think cap

#20 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna go with Taskmaster. I would put Nightwing in last and Gambit in the higher end of the scale.

#21 Posted by Rundus (31 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"**On an abandoned Oil Rig.** No prep time, no teaming up. The have the weapons they normally utilize. To the death, who wins? Captain America vs Batman vs Nightwing vs Taskmaster vs Gambit vs Bullseye vs Elektra"

I'm not really familiar with Taskmaster, but I think it'll come down to Cap and him. I see Nightwing going down first, followed by some sharp weapon impaling Elektra (from Bullseye). Batman defeats Bullseye by his usage of superior fighting skills. Then, Gambit takes him out in the ensuing chaos by blowing up a good portion of the Oil Rig. It comes down to G, Cap, and Taskmaster, but Taskmaster defeats G, and then one of the two remaining somehow get the better of on another.