#1 Posted by Joygirl (19472 posts) - - Show Bio

vs.

---------------------------

- 1 day prep

- In character

- Maris has embraced the Dark Side of the Force

- Win by death or KO

#2 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Aayla Secura. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember Maris Brood having any substantial feats.

#3 Posted by Joygirl (19472 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: She gave Starkiller a pretty good fight. She also had a bull rancor as a pet. Aayla died in Order 66.

#4 Posted by Joygirl (19472 posts) - - Show Bio

Help me

#5 Posted by Pyrogram (36622 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: Aayla Secura I think, she is a master Jedi , a higher rank than maris? So I assume better.

#6 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: Well from my knowledge he dislikes TFU Series but with very good reasons. I think he can point out how just because she gave Starkiller a good fight doesn't put her at a very high rank.

#7 Posted by Joygirl (19472 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoyHarperBLOW: Mayhaps. I am a SW noob, I am just curious as to who would win. I don't think Aayla was all that high-tier either, she got owned by clones.

#8 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Joygirl (19472 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoyHarperBLOW:

<---- SW noob. I know her from the movies, I don't know what she is capable of. I am genuinely interested.

#10 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: In fact she's Aayla has been in Comics and The Clone wars TV Show so she is not an untouched character. IMO TV,Comic,Book,Movie feats ALWAYS beat VG feat.

Maris Brood only appeared in one game and VG feats don't mean anything.

Aayla's got this in the bag.

#11 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: Here is a description on her powers and abilities.

Aayla Secura was trained as a Jedi Guardian, leading her to focus more on her combat skills, becoming an impressively skilled fighter. She mastered the fourth form of lightsaber combat, Ataru, and had some skill in Form V, as well as being a practitioner of Jar'Kai. Secura's lightsaber skills allowed her to survive the battle of Geonosis, hold her own against General Grievous (albeit with help from several other Jedi) and overpower the skilled bounty hunter Aurra Sing in a duel.

In addition to her combat skills, Secura was very skilled in stealth and infiltration which she learned from Quinlan Vos and Tholme. Secura also had some skill withForce cloak, which was a hard to learn ability that some masters couldn't complete. She was also known to use her beauty and Force powers to seduce people into giving information.

She also used force push and force pull to great effect.

Aayla Secura was also a skilled pilot.

In combat she was known to use the nexu stance evasive roll.

#12 Posted by Joygirl (19472 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoyHarperBLOW: *pouts* Ah well. We will have to wait until Maris gets comic appearances.

#13 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: Does Maris have the bull rancor with her? That could give her an edge. Also, a lot of powerful Jedi died due to Order 66 because of the amount of trust they had built up in their clones so that doesn't really discredit Aayla much.

#14 Posted by Joygirl (19472 posts) - - Show Bio

If having the rancor will make this more even, than sure.

#15 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Maris brood. Because the sith have the coolest light sabers

#16 Posted by dondave (36582 posts) - - Show Bio

Aayla Secura ftw

#17 Posted by GodOfMischief (641 posts) - - Show Bio

Aayla Secura.

Maris Brood didn't really impress me to be honest.

#18 Posted by Joygirl (19472 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. Also remember Maris was teleporting.

#19 Posted by Tank. (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Secura is just on a different level than Maris.

#20 Posted by silentbat (224 posts) - - Show Bio

Not too much to go on. More examples of Aayla. Maris didn't really challenge Marek. She surprised him in her opening attacks but after that she was pretty outclassed. There is really not enough on Maris to really know. But base on that ONE exchange ...

Secura wins.

Though, what achievements does Secura really have? She's been beaten by pretty much everyone she has fought.