Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are Aayla's EU feats? She doesn't do much in the film, whereas Ashoka has quite a lot of decent feats from Clone Wars.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

What are Aayla's EU feats?

Defeated Aurra Sing, contended with Quinlan Vos. She also fought so fast a clone trooper could only perceive her as a blur.

I'm with Aayla on this one.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I'm backing Ahsoka.

Her TK feats are more impressive, and their dueling feats should be at least comparable.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: What are Ahsoka's TK feats? And why wouldn't Aayla just take the win for being the better duelist?

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Penderor

You really believe that this padawan would beat Secura? She was a Jedi Master for god's sake.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By darkbeam

@penderor: Aayla doesn't have that many impressive feats though to be honest.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam: Nor does Ahsoka. Aayla's are better though.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: What are Ahsoka's TK feats? And why wouldn't Aayla just take the win for being the better duelist?

Off the top of my head, she has pulled down a massive wall on droids, slowed the descent of Rex when he was falling hundreds of feet in the air,utilized saber-throw, stopped the descent of several falling slaves, connected multiple thick wires with the help of Mace Windu, Obi-Wan and Anakin Skywalker, etc, etc.

In terms of dueling, I don't think the gap is big though. Ahsoka has stalemated Viszla, faired well against GG on multiple occasions, defeated multiple Magnaguards just after becoming a padawan, and so on and so forth. Ahsoka isn't to shabby herself in the speed department - she has reacted to a blaster bolt meters away from her face, ran at invisible speed, deflected fire from dozens of shooters, dueled several Magnaguards, etc, etc.

@penderor said:

You really believe that this padawan would beat Secura? She was a Jedi Master for god's sake.

Rank means nothing in all honestly. Padawan Anakin would punk several Jedi Masters.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bfd5d714c687
deactivated-5bfd5d714c687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Aayla would win

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

Off the top of my head, she has pulled down a massive wall on droids, slowed the descent of Rex when he was falling hundreds of feet in the air,utilized saber-throw, stopped the descent of several falling slaves, connected multiple thick wires with the help of Mace Windu, Obi-Wan and Anakin Skywalker, etc, etc.

This is decent, but not enough to take a round IMO. It's not like she uses TK combatively all that much and the gap between her and Aayla isn't so large that it decides the outcome of the fight. Aayla has directly TK'd Aurra Sing and utilised saber throw and probably more I can't remember, so she should be good enough.

In terms of dueling, I don't think the gap is big though. Ahsoka has stalemated Viszla, faired well against GG on multiple occasions, defeated multiple Magnaguards just after becoming a padawan, and so on and so forth. Ahsoka isn't to shabby herself in the speed department - she has reacted to a blaster bolt meters away from her face, ran at invisible speed, deflected fire from dozens of shooters, dueled several Magnaguards, etc, etc.

Viszla isn't that impressive. His fights against Maul and Savage were set up and acted out by the brothers as per Filoni, and Obi-Wan appeared to be holding back on him a fair amount. Plus his physical stats don't exceed that of a clone of Jango Fett, who Aayla fought as a blur to, nor does he have any superhuman physicals.

That GG, in terms of physical capabilities, kind of sucks, especially concerning speed, and all Ahsoka generally does is run away from him. It's an okay feat but it's not enough to put her ahead of Aayla IMO, or even on par.

She absolutely struggled with those MGs though, and she killed one of the three by sneaking up on it. I suppose it's an alright feat but it's not on-par with beating Aurra Sing, someone who has given Qui-Gon Jinn bother and is considered to be one of the deadliest beings in the galaxy.

I agree there isn't a big difference in speed, but between forming upwards of six afterimages and fighting too fast for a clone to perceive clearly (and clones can likely perceive blaster bolts), any edge would go to Aayla.

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By okayalright_44

could go either way.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm with Aayla as well

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam: Best dueling feats of Ahsoka are 15 seconds long fight with either Grievous or Ventress. Thats something what Secura could do too.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Maybe, but are you really trying to compare Padawan Anakin with Ahsoka?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one that made out with Kit Fisto

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly without PIS to aid her Aayla wins handly, with PIS close fight prolly Ahsoka cause she some how always finds a way to live.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aayla.

SupermanGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Aayla on this one.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Aayla with moderate effort.

@dccomicsrule2011:

This is decent, but not enough to take a round IMO. It's not like she uses TK combatively all that much and the gap between her and Aayla isn't so large that it decides the outcome of the fight. Aayla has directly TK'd Aurra Sing and utilised saber throw and probably more I can't remember, so she should be good enough.

I'm fairly certain that the TCW junior novelization actually said that Ahsoka became one with the Force when she pulled down that wall. A Oneness feat shouldn't be brought up.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@shootingnova: Never read the novel, only watched the episode, so I have no idea if she entered Oneness or not as I have yet to see the qoute saying she did, neither am I really interested to dig for it myself.

I guess I'll take your word for it.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#24 JediXMan  Moderator

I'm fairly certain that the TCW junior novelization actually said that Ahsoka became one with the Force when she pulled down that wall. A Oneness feat shouldn't be brought up.

-_-

Every time I consider watching TCW, I get more discouraged.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: It was the junior novel, not the film, though.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: @jedixman: Here it is:

Ahsoka became one with the Force and focused all of her will on the wall. It came crumbling down, crushing the orange retail droids below it. But Anakin stood there, untouched, just as Ahsoka had planned. The window had fallen right around him, keeping him safe.

Source: The Clone Wars Junior Novelization

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry, but I find it pretty funny that Ahsoka required Oneness to knock down a wall :P

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ShootingNova
TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova:

Thanks.

That is beyond pathetic though, Oneness to knock down a wall?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova:

Thanks.

This was Ahsoka very early on in her training though, surely? It'd be reasonable to assume that in a few years she'd get better, I guess.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks.

Any time.

That's why it's outrageous.

This was Ahsoka very early on in her training though, surely? It'd be reasonable to assume that in a few years she'd get better, I guess.

Of course she got better. Not too sure on what her later telekinetic feats include, though.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm backing Ahsoka.

Her TK feats are more impressive, and their dueling feats should be at least comparable.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aayla.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

BUMP

Ahsoka takes this.

From what I've seen, ahsoka's telekentic feats are actually better than secura's. And defensively, deflecting attacks from offee, someone capable of holding up massive boulders is better than anything sevcura hazs shown. But even if we're generous and give secura the power edge simply on the account of her rank and attribute ahsoka's superior showings(and yes they are absolutely better) to lack of exposure, the batte, due to jedi restraint and in character approaches is more likely to be decided by the blade.

And here Ahsoka is superior. Holding her own(even being able to disorientate and push him back) vs grevious(who even in tcw has been able to consistently match/outduel kenobi, simultaneously drive back fisto+his padawan, drive back eath koth with two blades) vs grevious is suffecient to place her above someone who's best showings are getting one shotted by maul despite the prensence of a vastly superior duelist, and an inconclusive bout vs legends vos.

Additionally there's ahsoka fighting evenly with only one blade in unfavorable circumtances with barriss offee. Someone capable of holding her own vs season 5 tcw anakin(who was admittedly holding back). Frankly thats still a much better showing than anything secura has to offer.

Physically, Ahsoka's augmented durability, which allows her to shrug off being flipped in the air and slammed head first by the likes of grevious(who even in cnaon has vastly superior physical showings to anyone of tcw save for yoda/sidious) is far better than secura getting kod by a single kick from maul. And disorientating grevious is a vastly better showing than anything secura has to offer.

So arbitrary assumptions based on rank aside, Ahsoka takes this

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aayla 10/10 in a semi-decent fight.

AnonymousJedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahsoka wins every time pretty easily.

majinn4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm..... Its hard to say, because the characters are rooted in completely different canons. But I will give it to Aayla after a good fight. Though I think that "SW Rebels" Ahsoka could beat her.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahsoka.

Grinningf0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahsoka

Avatar image for deactivated-60cfeed0de1b0
deactivated-60cfeed0de1b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW Ahsoka in a hard fight. Rebels Ahsoka in a moderately interesting fight

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Lord_Tenebrous

Aayla 10/10 solidly against any iteration.

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By dark-sith123

Lmfao

Aayla could win against CW Ahsoka but Rebels Ahsoka beats Secura with ease.

Dawn_of_Ages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"against any iteration" lmfao okay

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawn_of_ages:

Ahsoka got matched by an Inquisitor and stomped by a massively pre prime Vader, and a decrepit Maul was her better as well. She also ran from ten Stormtroopers.

Aayla Secura is a misunderstood genius. She was trained by Quinlan Vos, a badass Jedi that utterly kicked Dooku's ancient butt, handled the droids in her TCW arc as well as Anakin and was clearly more experienced than him, and she kinda sensed the clones' betrayal which even top tier masters like Plo Koon and Stass Allie could not do.

Aayla is much better than Ahsoka. Duh.

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 killbilly  Moderator

Aayla.

Formally_Darth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahsoka Tano should honestly take this. Aayla Secura was complete fodder to General Grievous on Hypori, while Ahsoka has held her own against Grievous twice. Additionally, she has way better Force feats. I'm not going to go over everything, but she ragdolled Asajj Ventress, aided Plo Koon in stabilizing a structure, pushed Grievous, and pushed Darth Maul. In regards to lightsaber prowess, again, she held her own against Grievous, held her own against Asajj Ventress, defeated two (one of the three was cheap shotted) early MagnaGuards, held her own against Darth Maul, disarmed Cad Bane, and killed an Inquisitor unarmed. I get that Aayla defeated Aurra Sing, who defeated Ahsoka Tano, but that was also at the start of The Clone Wars, before her prime during the War (note: not her overall prime in Rebels). Ahsoka is also physically superior; she's faster and more agile in combat, and strong enough to blade lock Darth Maul and General Grievous. Here's another thing to consider. Aayla Secura could not stand up to Maul despite the aid of Mace Windu:

No Caption Provided

Yet Ahsoka is going to be able to hold her own against Maul in the upcoming Season:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As mentioned, Aayla gets stomped by Grievous, hard:

No Caption Provided

Again, as mentioned, Ahsoka can hold her own against Grievous:

No Caption Provided

Now, I think I've provided enough evidence that Ahsoka near/by the end of The Clone Wars would defeat Aayla Secura. If this was Ahsoka from Rebels, she would stomp.

Jordan1Kenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Ahsoka for sure. I rank her very highly among the Jedi. She was a beast in Rebels taking on Vader in a 1v1.

I love Aayla, but she's just outmatched in every way here.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@formally_darth: “Aayla Secura was complete fodder to General Grievous on Hypori, while Ahsoka has held her own against Grievous twice.”

“As mentioned, Aayla gets stomped by Grievous, hard:”

Ahsoka wins, but you can’t compare her and Aayla’s fight against Grievous to say who’s better. Two different Canons, two different versions of the character. They don’t share feats so you can’t say “Ahsoka performed better against the same Grievous, therefore she’s > Aayla.”

You’re also missing some incredibly important context as to why Grievous was able to walk all over those Jedi on Hypori, bar Mundi. You note the context to why beating an early-TCW Ahsoka isn’t impressive cause that’s not her prime, but then ignore that Aayla wasn’t nearly at 100% when fighting Grievous with no knowledge of his fighting style and abilities whatsoever. Why is that?