Shocker

Rhino

Vulture

Sandman

Electro

#2 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

Aang gets stomped hard.

#3 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see Aang winning this in a fun fight. He is just as nimble and agile as Spidey who alsofights these guys without the attention to kill them, and Aang has more fire power. He bends water to short circuit Electro and send a few jolts to whom ever is near him. Possibly Ock because of Electros devotion to him. He gets on his glider and takes out Vulture by jumping on his back and pissing him off causing him to crash into a building. He either bends Sandmans body to his will or he turns him into glass and causes the Rhino to run through him, he can easily use fire to over heat and dehydrate Alexi or just freeze him, he does the same thing to Shocker that he did to Electro or he simply Bfr with a strong gust of wind.

#4 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinister Six.

#5 Posted by Baldy (4914 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence said:

@YoungJustice: Hmm i don't think it's that much of a stomp. Would be a good fight to watch. But i think all of them together will beat Aang though.

What could Aang possibly do to counter Vulture?

#6 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy: A simple gust of wind.....

He can also fly with his Glider. As it is standard equipment for him.

#7 Edited by Baldy (4914 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence said:

You should really read some comic books, Vulture has destroyed Spider-Man in the past using his superior speed, aerial agility, and huge striking power.

No one - including my own wife - can sneak up on me or ambush me from behind!

Vulture regularly accomplishes the impossible.

Blammo!
#8 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy said:

@SpideyPresence said:

You should really read some comic books, Vulture has destroyed Spider-Man in the past using his superior speed, aerial agility, and huge striking power.

No one - including my own wife - can sneak up on me or ambush me from behind!

Vulture regularly accomplishes the impossible.

Blammo!

I know what Vulture has done to Spiderman? Don't bring up the you should read some comics argument. This doesn't translate to Aang at all. Aang stomps Vulture. Easily.

#9 Posted by Baldy (4914 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence said:

I know what Vulture has done to Spiderman? Don't bring up the you should read some comics argument. This doesn't translate to Aang at all. Aang stomps Vulture. Easily.

Prove it.

I've already shown that not even Spider-Man is a match for Vulture and he's a guy that has taken apart the entire X-Men.

None of them can even hit Spider-Man and yet Vulture one-shots him and dumps him in a water tank for extra humiliation.

#10 Posted by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy: This is too good.

Staff
#11 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4524 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy: When has Spectatular Spiderman's Vulture showed any of these things

#12 Edited by Baldy (4914 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@Baldy: When has Spectatular Spiderman's Vulture showed any of these things

Read the scans.

Note the effortless way he tanks blows from Spider-Man and then follows up with an expertly placed knee-strike showing his mastery of Muay Thai. He even uses both knees at the same time which not even professional Muay Thai fighters can do.

#13 Edited by redbird3rdboywonder (4524 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy: You dont understand. This isnt comic Vulture, it's the Spectacular Spiderman's Vulture i.e. the cartoon version and rarely are the cartoon version of characters are as powerful as their comic counterparts, so i ask you again when has cartoon Vullture shown any of the capabilities his comic counterpart has

#14 Edited by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy: Are you telling me Spiderman is not a match for Vulture -_-. You must be joking? Anyways were not even talking about Vulture nor Spiderman that's another thread. Tell me what Vulture does to Aang and i'll counter.

I'm just going to throw these nice little scan out there.

#15 Edited by k4tzm4n (34954 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy: I'm dying from laughter over here.

@SpideyPresence: @redbird3rdboywonder: Dudes, he's joking. Vulture is a character that receives a lot of... over-hype in battles. It's an ongoing joke that began months ago.

Staff
#16 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4524 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Alrighty then

#17 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Oh lol damn. I wasn't sure if someone seriously thought that....... i got trolled

#18 Posted by Baldy (4914 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@Baldy: I'm dying from laughter over here.

@SpideyPresence: @redbird3rdboywonder: Dudes, he's joking. Vulture is a character that receives a lot of... over-hype in battles. It's an ongoing joke that began months ago.

No point continuing now, been rumbled.

@redbird3rdboywonder: @SpideyPresence:

Go read Storm versus Sinister Six

#19 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@No_Trolling: Comic or cartoon version?

#20 Posted by Tony_Shark (489 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going for Aang. He's VERY fast, agile, great reflexes, keeps his cool, and has a LOT of different, versatile firepower.

#21 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10861 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the 6 win. Aang would get overwhelmed and Electro could possibly solo.

#22 Posted by joewell (6652 posts) - - Show Bio

aang wins

he trows Oct and rino in a tornado

shoker and eletro gets water bended

sandman gets turn to glass

vulture gets blown out the air

Come at me

#23 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#24 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10861 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

aang wins

he trows Oct and rino in a tornado

shoker and eletro gets water bended

sandman gets turn to glass

vulture gets blown out the air

Come at me

If these were one on one fights maybe, but with morals on for Aang (I don't recall him generating a tornado or air force with that level of intensity), I doubt the fight would go this way with all 6 attacking at the same time. Aang has no idea what these guys are capable of, does not know any of their weaknesses, and can be one-shotted by Electro at range. I can see some wins for him but I think the odds are against him.

#25 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardiandevil83 said:

I can see Aang winning this in a fun fight. He is just as nimble and agile as Spidey who alsofights these guys without the attention to kill them, and Aang has more fire power. He bends water to short circuit Electro and send a few jolts to whom ever is near him. Possibly Ock because of Electros devotion to him. He gets on his glider and takes out Vulture by jumping on his back and pissing him off causing him to crash into a building. He either bends Sandmans body to his will or he turns him into glass and causes the Rhino to run through him, he can easily use fire to over heat and dehydrate Alexi or just freeze him, he does the same thing to Shocker that he did to Electro or he simply Bfr with a strong gust of wind.

"As nimble and agile as Spidey"? When was the last time Aang dodged bullets?

Aang loses after a good fight.

#26 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

@girugamesh said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

"As nimble and agile as Spidey"? When was the last time Aang dodged bullets?

Aang loses after a good fight.

Did Bullets exist in that world? But if he isn't as ''nimble" as spidey. He's still better off then most on the team save for Kraven. He could also put up wind, water, sand, or flame created shields/force fields anyway.

#27 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

No one said this was cartoon version...................

#28 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

Sinister Six.

#29 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: You can make an argument for the comic version as well as the cartoon one.

#30 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

Well as shown a few times throughout ATLA Aang can't redirect lightning if he is distracted and unfocused. Aang will be distracted by Shocker, Vulture, and Sandman. While he is distracted Electro electrocuted Aang to SH!t.

#31 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: This could be comic version. If so the six win. Aang gets overwhelmed.

#32 Edited by MyonKuro (83 posts) - - Show Bio
Aang wins and how in the hell does he get Over~Whelmed?
He is the Master of the 4 elements.
All he has to do is produce a gust of wind, use it like a sword and *D'STROY* them.
He could create water through the oxygen molecules in the air, clouds or Water Vapor OR use water from the sewers and ALSO *D'STROY* them.
Myon
#33 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995: What about the comic version?

#34 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm i'll have to say Aang has the ability to win over both comic and cartoon versions.

#35 Posted by GreenFuse (295 posts) - - Show Bio

Aang is pretty ridiculous even out of Avatar state. He's so damn agile.

I'm going with Aang ftw.

#36 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@GreenFuse: The comic sinister six were able to defeat the intelligencia and the Avengers(with prep though).

#37 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12430 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@GreenFuse: The comic sinister six were able to defeat the intelligencia and the Avengers(with prep though).

so basically it doesn't count and has no relevance to the thread ..... thanks for sharing (-_-)

#38 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: well the op never stated and the intelligencia is a great force. The avengers part is not necessary, but Rhino does have the tooth of the midgard serpent.

#39 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

Aang.

#40 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12430 posts) - - Show Bio

Aang wins, he has earth sense so he's going to know where everyone except for electro, sandman and vulture are at all times ...and he can incapacitate all of those grounded foes with earth bending at the same time momentarily until he breaks vultures wings with air bending, turns sandman to glass with fire bending and redirects electro into a fire hydrant. Afterwards, Rhino, Shocker and Doc who would have probably gotten out of the ground by then but Aang who is faster than all of them can dodge them all fairly easily. Aang can use earth to put down anyone of them momentarily while he focuses on one, Aang is smart enough to figure out Rhinos face is exposed and shove a rock in it ... He can bury doc ock ... he can wind blast Shocker or splash him. He can do this a lot easier than Spider-man

#41 Posted by Sega_Shaman (367 posts) - - Show Bio

Aang. Electro's blasts can be redirected (using the technique used to redirect lightning), Vulture can be easily taken down by wind (Aang did make a tornado when he fought Bumi), Sandman can become Sandstone (or just mud with waterbending), Ock's tentacles keep getting trapped in ice or stone leaving him open each time, and Shocker can get encased in either element while having his hands pointing straight up (so the blasts only go that way and he can't break himself free, unless he can do a full-body thing now. I haven't kept up with him). Rhino's the toughest, because he's... well the toughest. Aang usually doesn't have to hit someone that hard to keep them down. He'll try blasting him around, but Rhino can walk off most of what he's used to doing. So Aang will have to try using his own strength against him (dodging and making Rhino crash into things) or make a deep pit with earthbending. Not down into subways or sewers, I mean deeper. He did that repeatedly in Tales of Ba Sing Se for a zookeeper (which means he made pits deep enough to hold animals, many of which could climb or leap better than an average human).

Aang would rarely firebend, because he's a monk that holds life sacred and fire is typically lethal. He might do short bursts as a distraction, because a sudden blast of fire usually makes someone recoil a bit. He can easily raise some mist for cover and do what Toph did in her first appearance, use the earth sense pick them off while they're fighting blind.

#42 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

If Aang has all his bending powers and avatar state, the SS better commit suicide.

#43 Posted by VeganDiet (1105 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's non-Avatar state, then Electro could take him. Especially with back up.

#44 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

aang easy

#45 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (1982 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (1982 posts) - - Show Bio

Vulture solos.

#47 Posted by Hyperlight (6649 posts) - - Show Bio

aang. electro could be a problem if he wasnt so incompetent. rhino can be a problem due to sheer power. everyone else dies

#48 Posted by ChaosMarvel (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is comic versions i'll go with the 6.

#49 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

With morals on, I don't see Aang taking down anyone. He had troubles with Azula and she was a weaker, teen girl version of Electro.

He might be fast enough to dodge them for a little bit, but one hit from anybody and he's down for the count. I'll be generous, though. With Rhino's track record, Aang could probably lead him to a nearby pool or something and freeze him.