#1 Posted by M.O.D16 (82 posts) - - Show Bio

TIME: 
Daytime 
Rules: 
This is not bloodlust, Aang has mastered all 4 elements including the avatar state, and energy bending. This is Shippuden Naruto and he can control the nine-tail fox. 
personally i think Aang would win this

#2 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

Aang gets stomped.

#3 Posted by M.O.D16 (82 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy: Why you think this
#4 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto's faster than Aang on a base level. While in a tailed state he's much faster and much stronger, has superhuman healing abilities. Naruto's ability to create clones is also a huge factor, seeing as how he never has to fight Aang straight forward. Personally I don't think Aang has much of an answer to most of Naruto's abilities.

#5 Posted by M.O.D16 (82 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy: True, but Aang has high level techniques that are ment for handling multiple enemies such as Naruto's clones. Plus Naruto's techniques are limited through chakra while Aang's isn't.
#6 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@M.O.D16 said:
" @iLLituracy: True, but Aang has high level techniques that are ment for handling multiple enemies such as Naruto's clones. Plus Naruto's techniques are limited through chakra while Aang's isn't. "
Naruto doesn't really suffer from chakra fatigue. Bending on the other hand has shown to wind Aang on numerous occasions. The only time Naruto really feels fatigue is when his stamina is attacked through physical punishment.

While Aang's attack could and would destroy some of Naruto's clones, they'd eventually get to him. Also, Naruto's battle strategy depends on what Naruto we're talking about here, tailed-state Naruto who's usually bloodlusted or Sage Mode Naruto. Both of which I'd say trump Aang., I'm pretty sure that even normal Naruto would wreck Aang after a good fight.
#7 Posted by M.O.D16 (82 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy: But Aang can control the avatar state which gives him the over flowing power and knowledge of all past avatars which is like 1000. So its like Aang's power times 1000 avatars wisdom and power.
#8 Posted by cortlin626 (236 posts) - - Show Bio

Aang Owns Naruto Easily! :D

#9 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@M.O.D16 said:
" @iLLituracy: But Aang can control the avatar state which gives him the over flowing power and knowledge of all past avatars which is like 1000. So its like Aang's power times 1000 avatars wisdom and power. "
I think that Naruto can beat Avatar State Aang, as well based on what we've seen of the Avatar State.
#10 Posted by M.O.D16 (82 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy: When the Northern water tribe was invaded and when Aang went into the avatar state he took out the entire invasion force single handedly.  
#11 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

naruto stomps epicly
#12 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@M.O.D16 said:
" @iLLituracy: When the Northern water tribe was invaded and when Aang went into the avatar state he took out the entire invasion force single handedly.   "

a rampaging tailed naruto can take out the whole fire nation
#13 Posted by Hellos (8898 posts) - - Show Bio
@cortlin626 said:
"Aang Owns Naruto Easily! :D "

Which Naruto?  
Pre shippuden that was tossing Sasuke into mounains and bltzing the hell out of him after he had Lee's speed? Or Shippuden Naruto thats got the backing power of the 9 tailed fox?
#14 Edited by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
"@cortlin626 said:
"Aang Owns Naruto Easily! :D "
Which Naruto?  Pre shippuden that was tossing Sasuke into mounains and bltzing the hell out of him after he had Lee's speed? Or Shippuden Naruto thats got the backing power of the 9 tailed fox? "

pre shippuden 9 tailed naruto vs avatar state aang
#15 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
" naruto stomps epicly "
Don't forget the ripoff ki cutter that can slice at a cellular level
#16 Posted by M.O.D16 (82 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos: Shippuden Naruto with the nine tailed fox.
#17 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@M.O.D16 said:
" @iLLituracy: When the Northern water tribe was invaded and when Aang went into the avatar state he took out the entire invasion force single handedly.   "
A whole fleet that didn't have Naruto's power or skill. Also, I remember that wasn't just the Avatar State, was it? He was using the power of the moon spirit or some jazz like that.
#18 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nerx said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" naruto stomps epicly "
Don't forget the ripoff ki cutter that can slice at a cellular level "

yup that to
#19 Posted by Hellos (8898 posts) - - Show Bio
@M.O.D16 said:
" @Hellos: Shippuden Naruto with the nine tailed fox."

So this guy? 

Spoilers 

Well from what I've seen and read from other users on Aang's power, not too sure if he could prevent a blitz or giant Fox arms chasing him down and crushing him.
#20 Posted by nightcrawler1212 (532 posts) - - Show Bio

if its no nine tailed  fox or avatar state naruto wins only fox and avatar state naruto wins in any state naruto wins
#21 Posted by M.O.D16 (82 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy: No the moon spirit was dead remember? The moon spirit was a white fish. aang used the power of a black fish and i think that was the ocean spirit. (not sure)
#22 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@M.O.D16 said:
" @iLLituracy: No the moon spirit was dead remember? The moon spirit was a white fish. aang used the power of a black fish and i think that was the ocean spirit. (not sure) "
Yeah, you're right, I think. It was the ocean spirit, I'm sure. In which case, that wasn't just Aang's power or the Avatar State's power. Even then, I don't think he'd win against Naruto...who's basically beat the nine tailed fox a couple chapters ago.
#23 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

naruto stomps
#24 Posted by M.O.D16 (82 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy: Naruto has clones but aang can use a water vortex to blow them away. Naruto has rasengan but has to get close to aang which aang wont let him do with his far-range element attacks at his disposal. The avatar state grants him the power and knowledge of 1000 avatars so aang basically is as strong as 1000 avatars plus his own strength and i don't think naruto can take on 1000 avatars
#25 Posted by Hellos (8898 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy said:
" @M.O.D16 said:
" @iLLituracy: No the moon spirit was dead remember? The moon spirit was a white fish. aang used the power of a black fish and i think that was the ocean spirit. (not sure) "
Yeah, you're right, I think. It was the ocean spirit, I'm sure. In which case, that wasn't just Aang's power or the Avatar State's power. Even then, I don't think he'd win against Naruto...who's basically beat the nine tailed fox a couple chapters ago. "

To be entirely fair, with a lot of help. :P 
Although beating the Fox led to a massive power upgrade to Naruto.
#26 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@M.O.D16 said:
" @iLLituracy: Naruto has clones but aang can use a water vortex to blow them away. Naruto has rasengan but has to get close to aang which aang wont let him do with his far-range element attacks at his disposal. The avatar state grants him the power and knowledge of 1000 avatars so aang basically is as strong as 1000 avatars plus his own strength and i don't think naruto can take on 1000 avatars "
Not as powerful as 1000 Avatars, maybe as smart as 1000, but based on his feats he's not on Naruto's level. Naruto'd eventually get to him, like I've said, he's much faster than Aang is.

@Hellos said:
" @iLLituracy said:
" @M.O.D16 said:
Yeah, you're right, I think. It was the ocean spirit, I'm sure. In which case, that wasn't just Aang's power or the Avatar State's power. Even then, I don't think he'd win against Naruto...who's basically beat the nine tailed fox a couple chapters ago. "

To be entirely fair, with a lot of help. :P Although beating the Fox led to a massive power upgrade to Naruto. "
For the first half, yes, he did have a lot of help. But after speaking to Kushina that was pretty much him on his own, and rather impressive, IMO. Granted, even without his feats against the Ninetails, he still has defeating Pain under his belt. I'm pretty sure Sage Mode Naruto could take this easily, Naruto in his tailed state even easier, normal Naruto may struggle at first but I'm sure he could pull out a win, as well.
#27 Posted by M.O.D16 (82 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy: aang is an airbending master. One his feats is the ability to decrease the air resistance around him, allowing him to run fast enough to run on water. When Naruto runs on water it is because of the chakra he channels to his feat, not because of speed.
#28 Posted by Hellos (8898 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy said:
"For the first half, yes, he did have a lot of help. But after speaking to Kushina that was pretty much him on his own, and rather impressive, IMO. Granted, even without his feats against the Ninetails, he still has defeating Pain under his belt. I'm pretty sure Sage Mode Naruto could take this easily, Naruto in his tailed state even easier, normal Naruto may struggle at first but I'm sure he could pull out a win, as well. "

I think Kushina still had a few chains on the Fox, although the whole talk pretty much saved Naruto from losing said fight and the fox breaking out. To be fair Pein nearly got him too.
#29 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@M.O.D16 said:
" @iLLituracy: aang is an airbending master. One his feats is the ability to decrease the air resistance around him, allowing him to run fast enough to run on water. When Naruto runs on water it is because of the chakra he channels to his feat, not because of speed. "
The only time I remember Aang running on water was during Ozai's fight, and I'm pretty sure that was attained through waterbending. Even then, Naruto is still faster.
#30 Posted by M.O.D16 (82 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy: aang ran on water when he was on kyoshi island in the beginning of the episode. In the first episode ever when was trying to escape from zukos ship he ran on walls in a circular motion leaving a trail of fresh dust behind. When aang was fighting king boomy aang ran in circles and created a tornado. Naruto never showed those feats of speed so im convinced that aang is faster.
#31 Posted by OblivionKnight (3356 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy:
Aang also ran on water in the first part of " The Serpent's Pass/path" when he and Katara were fighting that giant serpent. He seemed to be using airbending to run on the water while he used his staff tto help Katara waterbend and create a whirlpool. 
I personally feel Aang can stop Naruto. Naruto clones aren't a problem as Aang can easily firebend them all, drown them, or use those earthen bullets he sent at Ozai to handle them. I think Aang's best friend here is earthbending. He can simply restrain Naruto in order to energy bend him or win by incapacitation as neither characters like to kill. I'm really interested in how energybending will affect someone who has chakara control. And also, we can't accurately say Naruto has complete control over the nine-tailed foxes chakara. We know now that he's the dominant will and can call upon the chakara no hassle from the fox, but we don't know if he can simply use his tailed states without knowledge of how to do it. I wouldn't be surprised he had to get more training from killer bee to learn how to access these states. 

While my laptop is damaged, I a at my friend's house. I can't say I will reply to what you will have to say, but I shall try.
#32 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
" @iLLituracy said:
"For the first half, yes, he did have a lot of help. But after speaking to Kushina that was pretty much him on his own, and rather impressive, IMO. Granted, even without his feats against the Ninetails, he still has defeating Pain under his belt. I'm pretty sure Sage Mode Naruto could take this easily, Naruto in his tailed state even easier, normal Naruto may struggle at first but I'm sure he could pull out a win, as well. "
I think Kushina still had a few chains on the Fox, although the whole talk pretty much saved Naruto from losing said fight and the fox breaking out. To be fair Pein nearly got him too. "
I agree that the fight was there to stop the Ninetails from winning when Naruto was about to lose.

I don't remember the fight that well, but I remember the Ninetails ripped off most of the chains toward the beginning of the fight and Kushina saying she only had one still attached. Most of the effort was Naruto's during that second fight. 

And though he almost lost to Pain, he still stacked up against him, and his feats against Pain such as his increased strength due to the sage chakra [such as tossing the rhino that Pain summoned] and taking out all of them save one before being taken down by God Realm, if I remember correctly. Frankly, I don't think Aang stands a chance in hell against someone like Pain.
#33 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@M.O.D16 said:
" @iLLituracy: aang ran on water when he was on kyoshi island in the beginning of the episode. In the first episode ever when was trying to escape from zukos ship he ran on walls in a circular motion leaving a trail of fresh dust behind. When aang was fighting king boomy aang ran in circles and created a tornado. Naruto never showed those feats of speed so im convinced that aang is faster. "
Those aren't speed feats. The tornado wasn't produced by his speed, it was produced by his airbending. He could do all of those things due to airbending, he wasn't moving as fast as Naruto could move.

@OblivionKnight said:
" @iLLituracy: Aang also ran on water in the first part of " The Serpent's Pass/path" when he and Katara were fighting that giant serpent. He seemed to be using airbending to run on the water while he used his staff tto help Katara waterbend and create a whirlpool. I personally feel Aang can stop Naruto. Naruto clones aren't a problem as Aang can easily firebend them all, drown them, or use those earthen bullets he sent at Ozai to handle them. I think Aang's best friend here is earthbending. He can simply restrain Naruto in order to energy bend him or win by incapacitation as neither characters like to kill. I'm really interested in how energybending will affect someone who has chakara control. And also, we can't accurately say Naruto has complete control over the nine-tailed foxes chakara. We know now that he's the dominant will and can call upon the chakara no hassle from the fox, but we don't know if he can simply use his tailed states without knowledge of how to do it. I wouldn't be surprised he had to get more training from killer bee to learn how to access these states.  While my laptop is damaged, I a at my friend's house. I can't say I will reply to what you will have to say, but I shall try. "

Frankly, I don't think Aang could handle the full brunt of the amount of clones Naruto can produce in any state, whether it be in Sage Mode or it be normal Naruto. Naruto is simply too fast.

For example, even with little clones he was able to slip behind Kabuto and Rasengan him from behind early in the series and even pulled this tactic off against Kabuto again [of course, Kabuto figured he moved behind him and manged to counter]. He showed a similar tactic when attempting to hit Kakuzu with Rasenshuriken.

I don't think Earthbending would work on Naruto, he's shown an efficiency for burrowing and I'm pretty sure he could just wreck the earth that he's being bound with.

Energybending works on Chi, while the concepts are very similar and based on the same thing, I don't think it'd really work on Naruto, but that's just me.
#34 Posted by M.O.D16 (82 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy: aang can beat pain. naruto had a hard time beating pain because he is a close range fighter, while aang can just keep his distance and just earthbend pillars of rocks or bend spiky rocks right under pain and beat him.
#35 Edited by M.O.D16 (82 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy: Those are speed feats. All aang does is decrease the air resistance around him to enhance his speed. he basically defeated the laws of gravity by doing so.
#36 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

@M.O.D16 said:

" @iLLituracy: aang can beat pain. naruto had a hard time beating pain because he is a close range fighter, while aang can just keep his distance and just earthbend pillars of rocks or bend spiky rocks right under pain and beat him. "

If you honestly think Aang has a chance against any Pain then you're wrong. I'm pretty sure the majority of Pain's paths would stomp Aang and I'm even more sure that all six would kill Aang with ease.

@M.O.D16 said:

" @iLLituracy: Those are speed feats. All aang does is decrease the air resistance around him to enhance his speed. he basically defeated the laws of gravity by doing so. "

They're speed feats on the basis that he's moving fast, they're not feats of speed of his own nor are the speed feats that put his speed above Naruto's so I don't see how they matter, in all honesty.
#37 Edited by OblivionKnight (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

@iLLituracy: 
Honestly, Aamg has several ways to handle Naruto's clones. Tornadoes, tsunamis,earthquakes, freezing, quicksand. All Aang has to do is use that air sphere of his  and attack from  the air. He's shown that while in the avatar state no need to be in direct contact with his elements(when he bent those rocks without being in contact to the ground and bending the water while very far away from it, in relation to what other waterbenders have shown. And you said that Aang isn't faster than Naruto. He is. I admit, it's due to airbending, but his airbending has become a natural use to him. And he seems rather agile, even without airbending. You remember " BAto of the water tribe" when he and Zuko fought. He was on that well and fighting Zuko and dodging his attacks in such a cramped space. Heck, the in one of the time Combustion man attacked Aang and Sokka, Aang showed he naturallly uses his airbending to the point that he uses it to enhance his hearing without even being aware of enemies. But, this could've been due to Combustion man's unique bending personally affecting the air and disrupting. This probably gave Aang a heads-up.
Naruto has shown to be able to dig, but Aang controls the earth raather than manipulates and utilizes it, like the people in Naruto do. It's likely he can sense if Naruto's trying to dig out and create several counter measures in response to him. The whole energybending affecting chakara thing is rather interesting. Both of them are life energies flowing thrrough a person and in " The Guru: Crossroads of Destiny", they also make a referrence to chakara in the avatar world.

However,  if Aang uses earthbending, he'll have to try and energybend quickly before Naruto uses Sage mode. Once Naruto does, Aang can't restrain him. However, maybe drowning will work. Anf if not, Aang can always try and wait it out till Naruto runs out.

#38 Posted by M.O.D16 (82 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy: all aang has to do is go into the avatar state and flood the area to the size of an ocean to take care of pain. pain can't breath under water. and yes aang can flood an area to the size of an ocean while in the avatar state as it was shown in the last episode aang used water bending to decrease the water level that was flooded ocean size to where the land was visible again. and as far as the speed thing goes here is how i view it. If aang doesn't decrease the air resistance around him then naruto is fast but if aang does then aang is faster. again just my view.
#39 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@OblivionKnight said:
"

@iLLituracy: 
Honestly, Aamg has several ways to handle Naruto's clones. Tornadoes, tsunamis,earthquakes, freezing, quicksand. All Aang has to do is use that air sphere of his  and attack from  the air. He's shown that while in the avatar state no need to be in direct contact with his elements(when he bent those rocks without being in contact to the ground and bending the water while very far away from it, in relation to what other waterbenders have shown. And you said that Aang isn't faster than Naruto. He is. I admit, it's due to airbending, but his airbending has become a natural use to him. And he seems rather agile, even without airbending. You remember " BAto of the water tribe" when he and Zuko fought. He was on that well and fighting Zuko and dodging his attacks in such a cramped space. Heck, the in one of the time Combustion man attacked Aang and Sokka, Aang showed he naturallly uses his airbending to the point that he uses it to enhance his hearing without even being aware of enemies. But, this could've been due to Combustion man's unique bending personally affecting the air and disrupting. This probably gave Aang a heads-up.
Naruto has shown to be able to dig, but Aang controls the earth raather than manipulates and utilizes it, like the people in Naruto do. It's likely he can sense if Naruto's trying to dig out and create several counter measures in response to him. The whole energybending affecting chakara thing is rather interesting. Both of them are life energies flowing thrrough a person and in " The Guru: Crossroads of Destiny", they also make a referrence to chakara in the avatar world.

However,  if Aang uses earthbending, he'll have to try and energybend quickly before Naruto uses Sage mode. Once Naruto does, Aang can't restrain him. However, maybe drowning will work. Anf if not, Aang can always try and wait it out till Naruto runs out.

"
Aang has no way of handling all of Naruto's clones. Not the max amount he's known to produce. Aang can barely handle a ship of Fire Nation by himself, he's struggled against multiple opponents and struggled even more against skilled opponents. Naruto is more skilled than all the Fire Nation troops, Naruto is much faster than the Fire Nation troops and Naruto is much more powerful than most of the Fire Nation by leaps and bounds.

Naruto has moved faster than the eye can follow, he's moved faster than the Sharingan can follow [which has been known to be able to predict movements], aside from the speed feats that I listed above.

I've never contested that Aang isn't fast, but he is not faster than Naruto.

Chakras in Avatar the Last Airbender are more akin to chakra in real life. They're nexuses that can be opened or closed to allow energy to flow in or out of them. That chakra is more akin to what they call the Eight Gates in the Naruto World, but opening those lift the limiters that your body puts on chakra production and muscles, I'm not sure what opening all of your chakras do in the Avatar World. I remember Aang was trying to open his to gain control over the Avatar State, but refused to once he learned he had to give up his attachments to Katara and his friends.

If Aang does Earthbend, that doesn't stop Naruto from making clones and/or breaking through the earth that he's bound with. And there's no amount of flying Avatar State Aang can do that Naruto can't eventually reach. Naruto's too crafty to be kept away for too long.
#40 Edited by M.O.D16 (82 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy: wat proof do you have that naruto ran faster then the sharingan can handle?
#41 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@M.O.D16 said:
" @iLLituracy: wat proof do you have that naruto ran faster then the sharingan can handle besides in his nine-tailed form? "
1. That's the only time he went up against the Sharingan. 2. That is the Naruto we're talking about, is it not? I've asked you to specify what Naruto this is and the only thing I've got is "Shippuden Naruto with full control over the Nine Tails." Are we talking about the Naruto that's only been seen for one chapter [chapter 499 when he took the Kyubi's chakra and resealed it in himself, thus controlling the Kyubi] or are we talking about Naruto in a tailed state? I've been approaching mostly every argument like hypothetically it's posed against three different Narutos. Naruto before he got Sage Mode, Naruto in Sage Mode and Naruto in a tailed form, I personally think Aang couldn't beat any of them.
#42 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@M.O.D16 said:
" @iLLituracy: wat proof do you have that naruto ran faster then the sharingan can handle? "
Sasuke was gettin murked in that one episode until the curse mark took over.
#43 Posted by M.O.D16 (82 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09: i know what you are talking about but naruto wasn't moving so fast that the sharingan couldn't keep up. if i remember correctly sasuke said that he could still read his movements but wasn't fast enough to react.
#44 Posted by OblivionKnight (3356 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy said:
" @OblivionKnight said:
"

@iLLituracy: 

"
Aang has no way of handling all of Naruto's clones. Not the max amount he's known to produce. Aang can barely handle a ship of Fire Nation by himself, he's struggled against multiple opponents and struggled even more against skilled opponents. Naruto is more skilled than all the Fire Nation troops, Naruto is much faster than the Fire Nation troops and Naruto is much more powerful than most of the Fire Nation by leaps and bounds.  Naruto has moved faster than the eye can follow, he's moved faster than the Sharingan can follow [which has been known to be able to predict movements], aside from the speed feats that I listed above.  I've never contested that Aang isn't fast, but he is not faster than Naruto.  Chakras in Avatar the Last Airbender are more akin to chakra in real life. They're nexuses that can be opened or closed to allow energy to flow in or out of them. That chakra is more akin to what they call the Eight Gates in the Naruto World, but opening those lift the limiters that your body puts on chakra production and muscles, I'm not sure what opening all of your chakras do in the Avatar World. I remember Aang was trying to open his to gain control over the Avatar State, but refused to once he learned he had to give up his attachments to Katara and his friends.  If Aang does Earthbend, that doesn't stop Naruto from making clones and/or breaking through the earth that he's bound with. And there's no amount of flying Avatar State Aang can do that Naruto can't eventually reach. Naruto's too crafty to be kept away for too long. "

And why is it that Aang can't handle all of Naruto's clones? I mean it doesn't take much to handle them. And,if he's in sage mode, he can only create 3 that he can use(or it may have been two) while he has two others as back up natural chakara for refueling his sage mode. If Aang wanted to, he can just raise the oceans(provided he's close enough in this battle) and drown many of them. If they go underground, guess what? Earthbending. Jump in the air? Swat them away with incredibly powerful blasts. Nobody's saying Naruto isn't more skilled than many of the benders in the fire nation army, and I don't believe they have what it takes to bring him down officially. However, Aang is the avatar and master of the elements around Naruto. I think we can agree that both of theses characters have what it takes to bring down the fire nation.  
Yes, Naruto can move faster than the sharingan can track(at least, a fully evolved sharingan that just came about)but I'm not too sure as to how this can affect Aang if Naruto has no way to attack him. The second Naruto tries to jump in the after Aang, Aang can non-chalantly blast him away. Beofre someone tries to pull the six-tails resisting Pein, the six-tails was using the ground around it to hold itself there and sent the chakara of the deva path back with the classic nine-tailed form chakara roar, but much,much more powerful. He won't have such leverage to hold himself up while he's in the air.

I'm kinda half-and-half on the energybending point since I brought it up. Maybe it will have the same effect, maybe it won't. I'm not too sure. It seems opening all of the chakaras in the avatar world brings one closer to to balance within themselves and harmony. Maybe it brings cosmic power to all, or just the Avatar. I don't really know. 
 And if Aang binds Naruto's hands so he can't make any hand seals?   
What do you mean specifically when you say "he's too crafty?" Do you mean he'll think of something?  Kunai knives don't work. The only thing that will get him close enough is a summoning, but it was shown that Pein broke the bones of Gama and injured the other two toads. We don't know what happened to them afterwards, so we can't really use them. I suppose should Naruto go into a tailed-state, his chakara arms can reach Aang, but we don't know whether or not NAruto can simply access these states or needs training, as I stated earlier.

#45 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Chakra menacing ball to the little skinhead

#46 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto would destroy Aang.

#47 Posted by johnnie619 (199 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto For the win
#48 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@M.O.D16 said:
" @cascadeking09: i know what you are talking about but naruto wasn't moving so fast that the sharingan couldn't keep up. if i remember correctly sasuke said that he could still read his movements but wasn't fast enough to react. "
That was after he gained his third tomoe. And since then Naruto has gotten much faster [fast enough that it became hard for Pain to respond to his attacks AFTER he lost all of his other bodies + pulled God Realm closer to where he was hidden, if I remember correctly]. With no doubt in my mind, the Sharingan wouldn't be able to follow after Naruto in a state after four tails seeing as how a two-tomoe Sharingan couldn't follow Naruto after sprouting a one-tail cloak.

I'll reply to everything else I need to address later maybe...when I'm not half asleep.
#49 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@OblivionKnight said:
" @iLLituracy said:
" @OblivionKnight said:
"

@iLLituracy: 

"
Aang has no way of handling all of Naruto's clones. Not the max amount he's known to produce. Aang can barely handle a ship of Fire Nation by himself, he's struggled against multiple opponents and struggled even more against skilled opponents. Naruto is more skilled than all the Fire Nation troops, Naruto is much faster than the Fire Nation troops and Naruto is much more powerful than most of the Fire Nation by leaps and bounds.  Naruto has moved faster than the eye can follow, he's moved faster than the Sharingan can follow [which has been known to be able to predict movements], aside from the speed feats that I listed above.  I've never contested that Aang isn't fast, but he is not faster than Naruto.  Chakras in Avatar the Last Airbender are more akin to chakra in real life. They're nexuses that can be opened or closed to allow energy to flow in or out of them. That chakra is more akin to what they call the Eight Gates in the Naruto World, but opening those lift the limiters that your body puts on chakra production and muscles, I'm not sure what opening all of your chakras do in the Avatar World. I remember Aang was trying to open his to gain control over the Avatar State, but refused to once he learned he had to give up his attachments to Katara and his friends.  If Aang does Earthbend, that doesn't stop Naruto from making clones and/or breaking through the earth that he's bound with. And there's no amount of flying Avatar State Aang can do that Naruto can't eventually reach. Naruto's too crafty to be kept away for too long. "

And why is it that Aang can't handle all of Naruto's clones? I mean it doesn't take much to handle them. And,if he's in sage mode, he can only create 3 that he can use(or it may have been two) while he has two others as back up natural chakara for refueling his sage mode. If Aang wanted to, he can just raise the oceans(provided he's close enough in this battle) and drown many of them. If they go underground, guess what? Earthbending. Jump in the air? Swat them away with incredibly powerful blasts. Nobody's saying Naruto isn't more skilled than many of the benders in the fire nation army, and I don't believe they have what it takes to bring him down officially. However, Aang is the avatar and master of the elements around Naruto. I think we can agree that both of theses characters have what it takes to bring down the fire nation.  
Yes, Naruto can move faster than the sharingan can track(at least, a fully evolved sharingan that just came about)but I'm not too sure as to how this can affect Aang if Naruto has no way to attack him. The second Naruto tries to jump in the after Aang, Aang can non-chalantly blast him away. Beofre someone tries to pull the six-tails resisting Pein, the six-tails was using the ground around it to hold itself there and sent the chakara of the deva path back with the classic nine-tailed form chakara roar, but much,much more powerful. He won't have such leverage to hold himself up while he's in the air.

I'm kinda half-and-half on the energybending point since I brought it up. Maybe it will have the same effect, maybe it won't. I'm not too sure. It seems opening all of the chakaras in the avatar world brings one closer to to balance within themselves and harmony. Maybe it brings cosmic power to all, or just the Avatar. I don't really know. 
What do you mean specifically when you say "he's too crafty?" Do you mean he'll think of something?  Kunai knives don't work. The only thing that will get him close enough is a summoning, but it was shown that Pein broke the bones of Gama and injured the other two toads. We don't know what happened to them afterwards, so we can't really use them. I suppose should Naruto go into a tailed-state, his chakara arms can reach Aang, but we don't know whether or not NAruto can simply access these states or needs training, as I stated earlier.

"
Because Aang struggles with opponents much less skilled and much less powerful than Naruto, that's why he can't handle all of Naruto's clones. He CANNOT hit them all at once, nor can he compensate for their speed. They'd eventually get him from all sides and mess him up before he could even do anything.

As for Sage Mode, he's not limited to how many clones he can make, you're wrong. He made two to lengthen his Sage Mode because he still had yet to master it and after his own body ran out of Natural Energy to pull in, once his clone dispersed, all of the Natural Energy IT gathered is transferred to him. NOWHERE is it said that he cannot make more than two clones, in fact, while he was in Sage Mode he made two more clones to use Rasenrengan against Pain. Then he created two more to use Senpo: Oodama Rasengan, if I remember correctly. He also had two on deck when he used Rasenshuriken on Pain and threw it for the first time. He did all that while in Sage Mode.

So as far as not being able to create clones, you're wrong. He doesn't create them in large multitudes as much, anymore, but he can still create a number of them in Sage Mode.

Aang can raise the ocean if he's close enough, maybe. I don't remember him ever doing something like this, but it's not outside the realm of possibility, but the fact of the matter is, raising the ocean is a big feat, and I don't think it'd be effective unless they were in some sort of enclosed space like a valley. To which I say that Naruto and his clones would just move to higher ground and eventually fight atop of the water.

Aang's ability to take down the Fire Nation [though failing a number of times throughout the series, i.e: losing at Ba Sing Se, failing on the invasion on the Fire Nation capital] is irrelevant. The only way he could possibly take down the Fire Nation is in the Avatar State, otherwise he'd lose hundreds of times over. You can't say the same for Naruto.

I don't know what you're talking about jumping at Aang. If you're talking about getting close to Aang, Naruto doesn't have to. He has Rasenshuriken, which he has proven he can throw. If you're talking about Aang flying, Naruto can very well get to him, especially if we're talking about a certain setting. Even if he were in the Avatar State, I doubt his orb of elements will stop a Rasengan or Oodama Rasengan from getting through and blowing Aang to hell.

As for what I mean when it concerns him being too crafty, he's utilized his clones in unconventional ways due to his impossibly dense chakra reserves. He's linked together with them to create a chain, a long enough chain to reach Aang while flying. He uses clones to pull himself and push himself in mid-air. He can and has used them as diversions while he attacks from another angle.

This'll be easier to bring to a close if you name a Naruto that's being used, because I HIGHLY doubt Aang can even hurt a Naruto with 1+ tail chakra cloak and I doubt even more he can stop a Sage Mode Naruto who has better dodging feats against Itachi's body-double than anything Aang can produce [at least with fire].
#50 Edited by OblivionKnight (3356 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy said:

" @OblivionKnight said:

" @iLLituracy said:
" @OblivionKnight said:
"

@iLLituracy: 

"

"
Because Aang struggles with opponents much less skilled and much less powerful than Naruto, that's why he can't handle all of Naruto's clones. He CANNOT hit them all at once, nor can he compensate for their speed. They'd eventually get him from all sides and mess him up before he could even do anything.  As for Sage Mode, he's not limited to how many clones he can make, you're wrong. He made two to lengthen his Sage Mode because he still had yet to master it and after his own body ran out of Natural Energy to pull in, once his clone dispersed, all of the Natural Energy IT gathered is transferred to him. NOWHERE is it said that he cannot make more than two clones, in fact, while he was in Sage Mode he made two more clones to use Rasenrengan against Pain. Then he created two more to use Senpo: Oodama Rasengan, if I remember correctly. He also had two on deck when he used Rasenshuriken on Pain and threw it for the first time. He did all that while in Sage Mode.  So as far as not being able to create clones, you're wrong. He doesn't create them in large multitudes as much, anymore, but he can still create a number of them in Sage Mode.  Aang can raise the ocean if he's close enough, maybe. I don't remember him ever doing something like this, but it's not outside the realm of possibility, but the fact of the matter is, raising the ocean is a big feat, and I don't think it'd be effective unless they were in some sort of enclosed space like a valley. To which I say that Naruto and his clones would just move to higher ground and eventually fight atop of the water.  Aang's ability to take down the Fire Nation [though failing a number of times throughout the series, i.e: losing at Ba Sing Se, failing on the invasion on the Fire Nation capital] is irrelevant. The only way he could possibly take down the Fire Nation is in the Avatar State, otherwise he'd lose hundreds of times over. You can't say the same for Naruto.  I don't know what you're talking about jumping at Aang. If you're talking about getting close to Aang, Naruto doesn't have to. He has Rasenshuriken, which he has proven he can throw. If you're talking about Aang flying, Naruto can very well get to him, especially if we're talking about a certain setting. Even if he were in the Avatar State, I doubt his orb of elements will stop a Rasengan or Oodama Rasengan from getting through and blowing Aang to hell.  As for what I mean when it concerns him being too crafty, he's utilized his clones in unconventional ways due to his impossibly dense chakra reserves. He's linked together with them to create a chain, a long enough chain to reach Aang while flying. He uses clones to pull himself and push himself in mid-air. He can and has used them as diversions while he attacks from another angle.  This'll be easier to bring to a close if you name a Naruto that's being used, because I HIGHLY doubt Aang can even hurt a Naruto with 1+ tail chakra cloak and I doubt even more he can stop a Sage Mode Naruto who has better dodging feats against Itachi's body-double than anything Aang can produce [at least with fire]. "
Aang struggles with people less skilled than Naruto? Debatable, as many characters in Avatar use martial arts, and some have been shown to be quite skilled in h2h. 
You make it sound as if Aang cannot open up the earth and close it. Create  ice shards and spray it around himself in a full circle. Heck, he could simultaneously bend the elements Right now, the biggest problem in both our arguments is that the OP never stated a location. This could could hinder either of our arguments as the location is a key factor in Aang's full capability and what Naruto may have to endure.
I checked again. The manga states Naruto cannot create more than 5 clones. Now this can either be attributed that it disrupts the natural chakara if it's beyond 5 clones, or that should he have two clones gathering natural chakara, We can't truly say for ourselves if he could create more while not having any clones act as back-ups, but it seems beyond 5, natural chakara will disrupt. We didn't see him create more than 5 clones. When they say 5, he cannot have more than 5 clones AT A TIME, Once one clone disperses, he can create another to take its place, but not until such a thing happens.
He raised an ocean in the last episode after defeating Ozai. He activates the Avatar State(momentarily, pointing out he has mastered it) and bends the ocean up to douse the flames. But, you are right. I just thought it over and Naruto like cannot drown because he showed in his fight with Sasuke that he can use chakara around his body to act as a floatation device, so-to-speak. However, this wouldn't stop Aang from being able to freeze Naruto while he's still in the water.
When I say jumping, I use it as a means for Naruto reaching Aang while he's in his Air Sphere.  I know he can throw it and it has a blast radius as well. However, Aang will not just sit there as a whirling disc comes at him(dragonball z much.) He can dodge it. I wonder if Aang can control the Rasenshuriken since it's comprised of wind. This is just an idea, as it's chakara manipulated to act like wind.
I don't think we are using the same Naruto. I'm using the Naruto after the Pein fight with Sage mode. We know the fox can't manipulate Naruto anymore, so the foxes won't come out to save Naruto. .We don't know if Naruto needs to train to access tailed states or if he just use them. I just decided not to use tailed Naruto's. And while in mid-air he'll get blown away. The chain can be burnt(although, i he's in Sage mode, who knows if he can be burnt anymore.)Right now, I feel as though the ninjas in "Naruto" aren't about deception but over-powerment. I mean you'll occasionally see some characters do some tricky and conniving things, but lots of times, it's all about overr-powering with jutsu. This isn't why I'm defending Aang. The manga's GREAT and I'm going to read it to the end, but I personally feel as though they're not portrayed as they used to be.