Aang vs Iceman

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By morgrim

and so this still dosent prevent aang from turning him into water and gas until he passes out or aang could use fire while hes in his water state he may be semi immune in his ice state but water is a whole other ball game so avatarstate aang for the win

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a good matchup Aang bends elements, Iceman is an element.

Aang is just gonna turn him into a puddle.

rpgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By rpgr

I'll go with Aang on the account that Iceman is bendable and it would be a simpler form of blood bending for Aang, if not then Iceman.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#205  Edited By FourthDeity

LOL " aang is unbeatable"

If aang can control iceman he stomps

if Iceman has control HE stomps.

thread/

Goku1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#206  Edited By Goku1fan

Aang: Avatar State

Iceman: Regenerating his body

Aang: Bending

Iceman: Fighting without a body

XEL820

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By XEL820

Aang is absolutely hopeless in this situation. Bobby is a conscience. He needs no body. He can freeze Aang with a thought. Sure Aang can go into the Avatar State but that's been stated as the Avatars most powerful and most vunerable state. As soon as Aang is flash frozen while in the Avatar State, boom, the Avatar line ends then and there. No more future Avatars.

and Don't give me that Aang can jump around and dodge argument. Iceman stopped a nuclear explosion by slowing/"freezing" its molecules down to near absolute zero. Do you guys understand what absolute zero is? It's the stop of all kinetic movements. Time basically stops on a physical level.

What would happen if Aang entered the Avatar State, is Bobby freezing the battlefield to near or at absolute zero. Movement and time are practically still. Iceman, who doesn't need a physical body, can then treat Aang as his play thing before finishing the battle. It's really that simple.

Even in the Avatar State, Aang, nor any previous incarnations of the Avatar, have shown enough mastery over any element to do anything on a level similar to that.

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By BMEZY

@XEL820: this!!

HK216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By HK216

Iceman

Goku1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Goku1fan

Wow! I love this thread!!!!!

Goku1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Goku1fan

I bet everyone is tried of this thread

Avatar image for thesilentripper
TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You people are correct, this is a mismatch, but not for Iceman, for Aang; Hes's wayy more powerful than people give him credit for. After seeing the past posts I can see than Iceman is more than capable of regenerating from moist air, but when aang changes Iceman's form into steam (waterbenders can change the heat of their water, and the surrounding water)and can just blow him miles, upon miles, upon miles away, if Iceman tries to freeze him, it was stated that an airbender has full control over their inner tempt, Aang has all his tatts meaning that he is an airbending master and has already accomplished this, I know that because that was one of the first teachings tenzin was trying to teach the unskilled Airbenders. Aang has timed lightning before, something that bobby has never been close to doing, so he is faster, he can create trents in the earth around cities so he is stronger than bobby; and if bobby tries to reform and make himself bigger Aang can melt him again and blow him away, AGAIN..

Aang wins Iceman loses.

This was a HUGE mismatch...smh...