#1 Posted by mikesterman (880 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

no prep morals on, fight takes place in the fairy world rainbow bridge. win by death or ko, winner has to take on jorgan bob-strangle

#2 Edited by RBT (4482 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny. Where is this pic of Aang from?

#3 Posted by mikesterman (880 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by Juiceboks (10263 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikesterman Danny wins pretty easily. And Jorgan Von Strangle vaporizes Danny like he does to Binky all the time.

#5 Posted by HolySerpent (12728 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny stomps hard.

#6 Posted by mikesterman (880 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: i dont know if he can vaporize him. danny phantom is a super hero and the magic from the fairies dont work on super heroes

#7 Edited by Silverrings (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people think Danny would win so easily? I'm more familiar with Aang than Danny, myself, and from what i've seen of Danny he could match a lot of Aang's firepower and avoid a lot of his attacks, but he can't match Aang's skill, and seeing as Avatars can fight spirits, and Aang is such a cunning little kid, surely he'd be able to give Danny a hard time..? Also, what if Aang uses the Avatar State?

#8 Posted by JasonHawke (1546 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm conflicted.

I need more information!

#9 Posted by ZombieMowlcher (677 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Jmarshmallow (9912 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Silverrings (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@silverrings: Well Aang is dead now.

Yeah, it's not gonna be current Aang.

After thinking about it i'm starting to lean towards Aang, especially with the Avatar State. I can't say for sure, though, because i don't know enough about Danny.

#12 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26109 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Boy should wreck Aang.

#13 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10682 posts) - - Show Bio

So, in the end someone loses to Jorgan Von Strangle?

#14 Posted by Hyperlight (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

morals off... danny.... morals on would be a closer fight... im leaning towards danny if he is serious. he will be much harder to hurt. spiritbending would be aangs best bet

#15 Posted by M_Man (893 posts) - - Show Bio

You should probably remove Danny's ability to overshadow because I don't see Aang being able to stop it.

#16 Posted by BlackWind (7033 posts) - - Show Bio

Aang has more firepower, but Danny has better haxx. Invisibility, intangibility, cloning, possession. Add in him being physically superior as well, and Aang gets smashed, Avatar State or not.

#17 Edited by Cgoodness (5453 posts) - - Show Bio

You could say that Aang is gonna get wrecked by the D....

#18 Posted by BlackWind (7033 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm waiting for someone to claim that since Aang is the bridge between the physical and spiritual worlds that he can touch intangibles.

#19 Posted by Silverrings (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackwind said:

I'm waiting for someone to claim that since Aang is the bridge between the physical and spiritual worlds that he can touch intangibles.

Didn't he do pretty much exactly that? He's gone to the spirit plane before, but i'm not entirely sure how that translates to this fight.

#20 Edited by Etheral_Dreams (2066 posts) - - Show Bio

@Silverrings

Aang has touched intangibles, can see and interact with spirits, which are invisible. It would be interesting to see how he could translate this into a fight (after all, Twinkle Toes is creative). Also, I recall that Danny can be sensed by in fared visors because even ghost irradatiates heat. Firebenders can sense heat and control it. Also, it has been shown that fire can interact and be used to detect spiritual energy and chi (life-force). See LoK, episode 7.

And on the matter of overshadowing.... the Avatar is pretty much just the host of a larger, more powerful entity, Raava, (similar to the Phoenix Force) that has over time fused its being with that of its current host and previous incarnations. I doubt Danny can overshadow a being who is the host of one of, if not the most, powerful and ancient spirit in the Avatarverse.

Ectoenergy can be countered by enormous waves of fire, cryokinesis by superior water manipulation, down to the molecular level.

And that leaves Ghostly Wail... I will get back to later.

#21 Posted by Silverrings (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@etheral_dreams Thanks, that's helpful stuff. Can you recommend some Danny Phantom episodes that give a good overview of his character and abilities?

#22 Posted by patrat18 (10663 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny stomps.

#23 Posted by Etheral_Dreams (2066 posts) - - Show Bio

@Silverrings Well I can't reccommend specific episodes, but you might want to read up on the Danny Phantom wiki.

#24 Posted by loumast (322 posts) - - Show Bio

@etheral_dreams: When has Aang touched intangbles when he wasn't? And I don't think Aang learned how to use bending to interact with spirits since he can do it naturally. I mean Korra's the avatar and took major practice to use water bending to interact with spitits. Right there with ya on the whole overshadowing thing. He'd try to possess Aang and get his ass handed to him by Raava. Also... just noticed but this show has a lot of double a names lol.

@cgoodness: RIght in the childhood...

@hyperlight: Spirit bending?

#25 Posted by Hyperlight (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by loumast (322 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Hyperlight (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

@loumast: it would take more than that because DP internal energies might be different. aang wont even have the experience to deal with someone like him via energy bending

#28 Posted by BlackWind (7033 posts) - - Show Bio

When did this come back?

#29 Posted by loumast (322 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperlight: Wha? I was asking if that's what you meant, dude. I'm right there with you thinking if Aang tried it wouldn't work, if he could touch Danny of course.

#30 Posted by Hyperlight (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by logy5000 (6064 posts) - - Show Bio

Having seen every episode of both series, I can say for sure that Danny wins easily. Aang has no answer for his sonic scream and intangibility.