No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

Aang Is in Avatar state

Winner by ko or death

Blastoise and Charizard may mega evolve if they are starting to lose badly

Anime and manga feats for pokemon

Fight at valcano island. Pokemon are all hiding before hand. Pidgeoto is in the trees, charizard is inside the volcano, blastoise is hiding in the water, and onix is burrowed within the island. Island is 1 mile wide. Pokemon will attack all at once with a attempted ambush. Aang is in avatar mode tracing the island.

Can aangs elemental bending out match the pokemons elemental powers?
Can aangs elemental bending out match the pokemons elemental powers?

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DBVSE7

Water Bending Critical hits Onix and Charizard.

Critical hits Pigeot with Ice attacks.

Aang bends Blastoise water.. and he flys out of Blastoiss range and dominates with Air bending.

GG

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

Aang bends Blastoise water.. and he flys out of Blastoiss range and dominates with Air bending.

GG

Hold up aang has ice bending? Btw pidgeot can create tornados and hurricanes I would say pidgeots air bending is just as good as aangs.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

GG

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Easternwind

Pidgeot Solos

No Caption Provided

EDIT: ACTUALLY just noticed he is in avatar state.

This is interesting.

I see the pokemon winning, As far as I know, they are all VERY durable ( esp Onix ). They all have means to hurt him.

And Pidgeot and Charizard are fast enough to keep up with Aang.

With all 4 I see him getting overwhelmed

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@those_eyes: Ice bending is the same as water bending. Lol

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say aang in a close match, however this is close because i don't think aang would hurt these poor silly willy creatures ik i wouldnt if i could help it. ( even in AS )

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@those_eyes: Well I can't recall an instance in which he does bend water into ice. I'm assuming he can since other surrenders have shown to do it, but it's only an assumption and you know what they say when you assume something. :P

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say aang in a close match, however this is close because i don't think aang would hurt these poor silly willy creatures ik i wouldnt if i could help it. ( even in AS )

I thought avatar state is like bloodlust almost or morals off. Also pokemon are supposed to be scary looking not silly. :P

Avatar image for iskandarthegreat
IskandarTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Aang has never shown to be capable of Ice-bending, so no that's out of the question. And all 4 Pokemon overwhelm him here. Heck, Pidgeot would be able to put up a good fight on his own cause of his speed. A lot of people underestimate what Pokemon can do in these battles.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Aang has never shown to be capable of Ice-bending, so no that's out of the question. And all 4 Pokemon overwhelm him here. Heck, Pidgeot would be able to put up a good fight on his own cause of his speed. A lot of people underestimate what Pokemon can do in these battles.

But aang in avatar mode is pretty strong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iskandarthegreat: lol thats the silliest thing i've read lol "Lol Aang has never shown to be capable of Ice-bending, so no that's out of the question."

IskandarTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Yes he is strong, but I'll argue that the Pokemon are stronger. And they have more impressive feats from the Pokedex, Anime, manga, etc...

@killerwasp Lol it's been years but I just don't remember Aang being able to freeze water and turn it into ice. Sorry I should've said it differently. My bad lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iskandarthegreat: indeed, im not here to bash, however lets conclude shall we with 1 thing that will end this for future debates ( with other people not singling u out i can feel this will become heated by others ). Anyway this is when katara could barely even water bend and yet here she is using the ice as part of the bending.

Loading Video...

^ ignore the crappy music that is being played, however this is literally within the first two or three episodes where she barely knows any water bending at all. However, i do agree i doubt aang would apply ice to this fight due to him hardly IF not ever using it in the series ( that i remember ).

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DBVSE7

Fine.. lets take ice out..

Critical hits Pigeot with Rock attacks.

Aang bends Onix into Blastoise after K.Oing him.. Counters Blastoise by bending his water attacks, and he flys out of Blastoise range and dominates with Air bending.

GG

IskandarTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By IskandarTheGreat

@killerwasp: But we're talking about Aang, not Katara. I know Katara can use ice but I don't remember Aang doing it.

@dbvse7 That scenario only plays out if the Pokemon just stand there and do nothing. Avatar characters don't really have impressive speed feats and Pidgeot and Charizard are way faster than Aang.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang stomps.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nerdchore

Aang is not stomping. And you guys assume that aang will know the pokemons weakness. He is strong but not fast enough to deal with pidgey and charizard,and onix and blastoise have crazy defense. I see aang putting up a good fight in the beginning but he will get over whelmed and end up falling.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iskandarthegreat: " But we're talking about Aang, not Katara. I know Katara can use ice but I don't remember Aang doing it." <-- aang was at base level a better water bender than katara, its not a different type of bending like blood, metal, lava, lightning, etc. Nothing says he couldn't do it, however as i said before because he hasn't used it ( that i recall ) means he prolly wont use it in a fight, yet does not mean he can't deflect it.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DBVSE7

@iskandarthegreat: It's bound to happen.. no matter how much they get wanked on CV Pokemon can't do a thing against the Avatar they will eventually get tired..

Aang can also use their abilities against them in combat.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: I have yet to see city - island level feats from the above Pokemon.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Is everyone who says Aang can't use ice bending completely forgetting the fact that, prior to the series' beginning, he encased himself and Appa in ice for 100 YEARS to save their lives, while in Avatar State?

If that's not a display of ice bending (and an amazing one at that), then I don't know what is.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DBVSE7

@nerdchore: We don't have to assume.. Aang isn't dumb, and doesn't use one style of bending on an opponent.

He will eventually figure it out.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

@those_eyes said:

@dbvse7 said:

GG

Hold up aang has ice bending? Btw pidgeot can create tornados and hurricanes I would say pidgeots air bending is just as good as aangs.

Controlling the phases of water is a typical waterbending move. In the Avatar State he has access to the knowledge of ALL past Avatars, you think he doesn't know how to make ice?

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By KidPhillip

Aang has used ice.

What his battle against the yuyan archers. He does it right before he gets captured.

Aang stomps

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu: Nice point. Im also fairly certain he has created ice multiple times throughout the series.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: even if he does he has two tanks and two speedsters(pokemon faster than him). Hell most likely attack one or two at a time. And can he tank solar beams? And hydro pump?

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang earth bends Onyx into himself. Earth down.

Aang will fire bend Charizard to the point he can't use his arsenal anymore. Fire down.

Aang will water bend blastoise's attacks right back into his cannons and I'm assuming that will cause some sort of tremendous damage. Water down.

Aang will air bend and use that against Pigeot to the point where he can't fly effectively and smash him some where. Air down.

Face it. I don't care what you guys say, he is in the avatar state. If he wasn't i could see him losing but he won't hold back so end this stupid battle.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DBVSE7

@nerdchore: Solar Beam isn't a factor he's not going to just sit there to observ Solar Beam charging.. Hydro Pump.. a water type move isn't going to touch Aang.. an Avatar who manipulates water.

The Pokemon will always be on the move since Aang in AS can control the enviroment which will allow him to get 1 or 2 good hits on each pokemon. Onix and Blastnoise aren't factors here. The rest will get tired eventually and at that point Aang will see the chance the strike.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Lunacyde  Moderator

@dbvse7: even if he does he has two tanks and two speedsters(pokemon faster than him). Hell most likely attack one or two at a time. And can he tank solar beams? And hydro pump?

His air sphere, pictured in the opening post can tank just about anything they can throw at him.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By nerdchore

@dbvse7: ok but is there Any proof showing he can bend more than one element at a time in avatar state. The pokemon wont just sit there either and fire one attack at a time. You are underestimating the pokemon.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DBVSE7

@nerdchore: Look at the pic in the OP.. he's doing it effortlessly.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 juiceboks  Moderator

Aang stomps the animated versions of these Pokemon..none of them are fast or durable enough to give him much of a challenge.

anathematic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang can reflect nearly any Special Attack the Pokemon throw at him, but if he takes a good Physical shot he very well could be down for the count. I think Aang takes it due to his effective range, damage potential, and the Avatar state, but it could go either way.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: sorry i meant to say can he bend multiple attacks of different elements at once

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iskandarthegreat: indeed, im not here to bash, however lets conclude shall we with 1 thing that will end this for future debates ( with other people not singling u out i can feel this will become heated by others ). Anyway this is when katara could barely even water bend and yet here she is using the ice as part of the bending.

Loading Video...

^ ignore the crappy music that is being played, however this is literally within the first two or three episodes where she barely knows any water bending at all. However, i do agree i doubt aang would apply ice to this fight due to him hardly IF not ever using it in the series ( that i remember ).

@shiryu: Nice point. Im also fairly certain he has created ice multiple times throughout the series.

@dbvse7 said:

@nerdchore: Solar Beam isn't a factor he's not going to just sit there to observ Solar Beam charging.. Hydro Pump.. a water type move isn't going to touch Aang.. an Avatar who manipulates water.

Just to let you guys know end of leauge series charizard became nearly immune to ice and water attacks even articunos ice beam wasn't able to harm charizard.

Even without charizard being able to use fire he has plenty of fighting and flying attacks. So this won't be a cake walk for aang.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Ice attacks shouldn't harm a fire type...ice is not very effective against fire types. Water, on the other hand is. His ice weakness (due to being a flying type) is cancelled out by his fire type, so it should just do normal damage.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: @nerdchore: Yes he can, he was about to kill Ozai remember.

That's the thing about debating pokemone not every Charizard is the Same.. are you using a specific Charizard or no?

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: also unless aang ia using lighting attacks. Hes gonna have a hard time taking out blastoise too. Seeing as hiw water fire and rock will all do half damage amd blastoise is already a tank.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: i know he can use them i was thinkg more of redirecting and defense wise. Can he redircet more than one element at a time?

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: dude when i read this i literally started laughing out loud.

Mayan_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang will definitely win against anime pokemon.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Lunacyde  Moderator

@lunacyde: also unless aang ia using lighting attacks. Hes gonna have a hard time taking out blastoise too. Seeing as hiw water fire and rock will all do half damage amd blastoise is already a tank.

Btw, a setting was never given for this fight.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

@nerdchore said:

Btw, a setting was never given for this fight.

I'll edit the op to give a setting.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: @dbvse7: cause in his fight with ozai he only had to defend against fire. Just curious.

I didnt create the thread.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: that guy said if Aang can bend four elements at once and your reply to that was he's doing it effortlessly.