Peak Aang vs Symbiote Spiderman 

Aang

Random encounter, Tokyo.  

Win by KO  

Who takes it? 
#2 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (21340 posts) - - Show Bio

Aang. He is a beast in Avatar state.

#3 Posted by Skaddix (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah spidey cannot do crap to Avatar Mode Aang.

#4 Edited by The Stegman (20867 posts) - - Show Bio

peak Aang will annihilate spider- man

#5 Edited by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

the symbiote is not a good idea to use against someone who can use fire. in regular mode Spidey can give Aang a run for his money even in avatar mode, since he has vast more experience but the advantage would still be Aang.

#6 Posted by daak1212 (7853 posts) - - Show Bio

AANG!!!

#7 Posted by HolySerpent (12340 posts) - - Show Bio

Aang wins

#8 Posted by Skaddix (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hazlenaut said:

the symbiote is not a good idea to use against someone who can use fire. in regular mode Spidey can give Aang a run for his money even in avatar mode, since he has vast more experience but the advantage would still be Aang.

No spidey cannot do crap in regular mode against Avatar Mode Aang. Normal Aang definetly though.

#9 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

Aanag can be easily frustrated and Spiderman is an expert at being in anyone's nerves. he fight characters that are elements such as hydroman or sandman. I am going with regular mode with prep. That makes the difference, with prep he will have a chance.

#10 Posted by Skaddix (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

sure with prep but Aang is not an idiot like Hydro or Sandman not to mention in Avatar mode he can create a sheild that stops pretty much all attacks and create massive AoEs.

#11 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9030 posts) - - Show Bio

Aang for the win.

#12 Edited by Jezer (2852 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hazlenaut said:

In Avatar mode, Aang has all the experience and skill of all the avatars going back thousands? hundreds? of years.

Spiderman definitely doesn't have more experience than that. Either way, experience doesn't account for all that much. I don't think there's anyone Aang was up against who wasn't older and more experienced than him. Which is why I don't think Spiderman would give him a run for his money, because of more experience.

#13 Posted by Skaddix (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually Katara and Toph had less I think still yeah his actual opponents all had more skill.

#14 Posted by Skaddix (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

Oops experience not skill.

#15 Posted by difficlus (10678 posts) - - Show Bio

Aang should take this

#16 Posted by Wise Son (1772 posts) - - Show Bio

Aang in Avatar mode is way too much for Spidey to handle.

#17 Posted by venomyak (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

symbiote gets spidey killed at the first fireball

#18 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Aang. He is a beast in Avatar state.

#19 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

Aang in a big way.

#20 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hazlenaut said:

Aanag can be easily frustrated and Spiderman is an expert at being in anyone's nerves. he fight characters that are elements such as hydroman or sandman. I am going with regular mode with prep. That makes the difference, with prep he will have a chance.

getting frustrated is what usually caused the Avatar state, and that was before he mastered it.  He got through his block and can turn it on and off now whenever he wants and use it just as easy as his normal bending.
#21 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidy with tech could work. I said he will have a chance a slim one but possible. hopefully Spidey new career as scientist intern will help him build better tech. You know what would be cheep win if it happen. Hi flash camera blinds Aang and gives Spiderman the victory.

@LordOfAllHumans: he at his most powerful but he also in his most vulnerable. Avatar state is a unity one moment of second thought and it completely falls apart.

#22 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hazlenaut said:

Spidy with tech could work. I said he will have a chance a slim one but possible. hopefully Spidey new career as scientist intern will help him build better tech. You know what would be cheep win if it happen. Hi flash camera blinds Aang and gives Spiderman the victory.

@LordOfAllHumans: he at his most powerful but he also in his most vulnerable. Avatar state is a unity one moment of second thought and it completely falls apart.

he had one moment of second thought when he fought Phoenix King, and won while after he mastered this state.
#23 Edited by nickthedevil (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man will one-shot him. last i checked, Aang doesn't take super strength blows to the head. spider-man with his spider-sense, speed and strength. (seriously, with the black suit, he's more likely too let loose) with the suit he took out Firelord :P say what you will.

#24 Posted by HolySerpent (12340 posts) - - Show Bio

^ lol at ridiculous comment above

#25 Posted by Macest128 (806 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

Spider-man will one-shot him. last i checked, Aang doesn't take super strength blows to the head. spider-man with his spider-sense, speed and strength. (seriously, with the black suit, he's more likely too let loose) with the suit he took out Firelord :P say what you will, he did so, and won.

so says the user who though red hulk vs solomon grundy was a bad match

#26 Posted by nickthedevil (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

Grow up. Seriously, you've given enough reason to flat you down multiple times. Stop. And grow up. What are you? 9?

#27 Posted by Macest128 (806 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

Grow up. Seriously, you've given enough reason to flat you down multiple times. Stop. And grow up. What are you? 9?

saying red hulk vs solomon grundy is a bad macth even if we all know but you that red hulk and solomon grundy are both supervillians that are evenly matched in strength and durability in a very debatable battle made me think you were an idiot http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/red-hulk-vs-solomon-grundy/541935/

#28 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2444 posts) - - Show Bio

It finally happened. 

Spider-Man vs Firelord has finally been referenced, seriously, in a debate. 

Debating skill on CV never fails to hit new lows on a regular basis.

#29 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@(((Prodigy))) said:
It finally happened.   Spider-Man vs Firelord has finally been referenced, seriously, in a debate.      Debating skill on CV never fails to hit new lows on a regular basis.
The :P makes me think it's a joke.  

Or maybe that's just a vain hope of mine. 
#30 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29332 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh look. Another Symbiote-Spidey thread. Meaning it's that time again.

"That time? What ever do you mean, InnerVenom123?"

That time when I say what has to be said... AGAIN.

In the original comics, the symbiote did not augment Peter's strength, or make him more aggressive.

It just made changing clothes easier and had it's own webbing.

That's it.

The 90s show invented the concept of a stronger and more aggressive Symbiote-Spider-man, and everyone else rolled with it.

Just saying.

#31 Posted by The Stegman (20867 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickthedevil:  

with the suit he took out Firelord

technically, so did Aang 

#32 Edited by nickthedevil (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

@Macest128 said:

@nickthedevil said:

saying red hulk vs solomon grundy is a bad macth even if we all know but you that red hulk and solomon grundy are both supervillians that are evenly matched in strength and durability in a very debatable battle made me think you were an idiot http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/red-hulk-vs-solomon-grundy/541935/

...... read through the forum next time you post something to back yourself up...like i said...grow up.

#33 Posted by Azrael66 (277 posts) - - Show Bio

Aang stomp.

#34 Posted by Jezer (2852 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

@nickthedevil:

with the suit he took out Firelord

technically, so did Aang

This is literally the best post that will ever be posted in this thread. Nothing else should be said, debated, or discussed.

Neither Aang or Spiderman win... The only winner here is you.

/thread

#35 Posted by IAmCoolaThanYou (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Aang

#36 Edited by Macest128 (806 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@Macest128 said:

@nickthedevil said:

...... read through the forum next time you post something to back yourself up...like i said...grow up.

how can that stop me from thinking you are an idiot?

#37 Posted by Nefarious (17625 posts) - - Show Bio

Aang wins with ease.

#38 Posted by Sideslash (5906 posts) - - Show Bio

Avatar Aang beats Symbiote Spidey.

Think about it. He has all the knowledge/wisdom/skill/power of all previous Avatars. (Or so I have been led to believe).

Roku (the Avatar before Aang), was a beast by himself. Each Avatar has comparable power to Roku.

Aang wins so hard against Spidey.

#39 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickthedevil@Macest128: Both of you can chill out. Now. 
#40 Posted by BringnIt (3777 posts) - - Show Bio

May I point out that theFirelord victory was in the black suit that Black Cat made Pete, not the symbiote?

#41 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Define "peak", because Spiderman can speed over to Aang, one shot him while plowing through just about any defense he puts up outside wind barriers. If it's Aang starting out at full power with his bending, then it wouldn't be all that fair as the floor beneath Spiderman's feat vanishes.

#42 Posted by TheWitchingHour (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man could take other versions of Aang. But peak Avatar would wreck Peter.

#43 Posted by termiteone4ever (6693 posts) - - Show Bio

The avatar for sure

#44 Posted by ProfessorQQ (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Aang curbstomp.

#45 Edited by Mortein (2657 posts) - - Show Bio

If at the beginning of fight they are close enough to each other, than SM should be able to KO him with a punch, before Aang has a time to react. If they are 10+ meters away from each other, than Aang wins 9.5/10 times.

#46 Posted by Macest128 (806 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

@nickthedevil: @Macest128: Both of you can chill out. Now.

he started it

#47 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Macest128: Well, I'm finishing it. Okay? Keep it clean from here on out. 
#48 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@BringnIt: Either way, that victory is questionable. 
#49 Posted by Jezer (2852 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like people are downplaying Avatar's speed and agility.

#50 Edited by laflux (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

fantastic. If spiderman can get a solid hit on aang, he is doomed due to his superhuman strength. Aang has to keep spidey at bay using long range attacks, and spidey should find be able to dodge most of them. It also depends on how made the characters are. Is spiderman going to use the same level of force he did against firelord in the secret wars and when he outclassed the rhino when he tried to attack peter's family. Nope, when you consider aang is a slight teenage boy. Conversely aang has a very pacifist nature so is unlikely to use his more powerful and harmful fire and rock based attacks, instead opting for his signature air bending technique. the battle goes to spidey as he is more clinical, especially if aang is in normal mode or uses the avatar state like a fully realized avatar. if aang uses the avatar state like he did for the majority of the last air bender series, it would be more tricky, as aang loses all rationality. But spidey will beat him if he gets a clean punch in. If he can beat firelord, he can beat anybody can't he, right (see full fight at http://www.spidermancrawlspace.com/wordpress/2010/05/07/two-fisted-justice-safari/#more-9577)