Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Knightly1
@Aqua11500 said:
@cascadeking09

Katara's "win": She beat Zuko after he was caught in explosion and barely healed then just swam through freezing cold water and didn't spend any time resting. Katara, on the other hand , did 0 fighting before that and was very well rested under a full moon surrounded by water. Zuko runs paster WITH HIS BACK TURNED to grab Aang and get blasted by not once, but twice by Katara and is now frozen in place.  He didn't sheild himself with fire because he didn't see it coming and didn't have time.

Okay but its not like she knew he had bee through all that,and that has nothing to do with them fighting then.that was the previous episode.He seemed fine to me,he had a couple of burns but being  a firebender i doubt the explosion made it where he couldn't defend himself. 
swimming through freezing water was probably cold,but his uncle told him to remember his breath of fire to keep him warm and to survive. 
the points you brought up are moot,you just want to label me and under your circumstances,and it will NOT be happening.I am not biased but truthful 

Also him running passed her with is back turned was dumb on his part because he knew he was fighting Katara and he underestimated her and he got his ass knocked around because of it.That wasn't unfair because Katara's goal was to protect Aang and keep him from getting abducted in Avatar state.When Zuko hit Katara from BEHIND she wasn't even ready and therefore she had only a small amount of time to defend herself,if that body of water that she manipulated had of been larger then she could have blocked the blast better,being that it was a small shield and it was delayed reflex she went flying back from the concussive force. So you tell me whose biased??????   It seems like you're riding Zuko pretty hard,just admit that team 2 looses and let this thread die honey .oh and please dont make me post the video =P
1) While a firebending, he can still be hurt by fire/heat. He defended himself by creating a shield of fire (this is from my perspective, but if you look at the moment of the explosion, there a small shield of fire encasing Zuko) but was still visibly scarred and hurt. Having to swim in freezing water and then stay in the arctic WET will negatively affect anyone. Firebender or not. 
2) He remember his breath of fire and he survived because of it. But, that doesn't mean he was exactly in tip top shape to fight against Katara(or anyone for that matter.)
3) While his running with his back turned was idiotic, he was still put in the same spot as Katara by being unprepared. Also, it's a big leap from being able to easily block everything your opponent sends at you(and completely shutting down their abilities) to barely being able to block a relatively small fireball.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#152  Edited By cascadeking09
@Aqua11500 said:

@cascadeking09

If Aang could take him out so easily with just his airbending he would've done so, but he didn't.

He did and has,maybe has it ever occurred to you that Aang wanted to use all the bending new bending forms he learned.He started of using a combination of air and earth but then just switched to plain earth bending.I mean its already been proven that  Aang has taken him out easily in the past when he just knew airbending, even  though they ALL obtained more skill and power Aaang was still margins better than Zuko at the beginning and end of the series.
No he hasn't. He did it once in the second episode and once in the fourth. Neither times was Zuko focused or calm. When he fought him in Bato of the water tribe it was different. They were even until Zuko stood over the well and Aang waterbended. In CROD he and Aang were again fighting evenly until Aang started using earthbeding and came down on top of the field. Zuko wasn't koed or anything by those attacks. It's been proven that Zuko underestimated him in the first episode and was just starting to learn advanced firebending techniques. By the end of the series Zuko had more than just a little improved while Aang's airbending didn't. 

Aang was already a master airbender at the age of 12 when the show started,Zuko at the beginning and end of the show still wasn't  a fully realized master of firebending. Katara went from not knowing barely nothing about her respective element  to achieving a master level within a couple of weeks,Pakku deemed her worthy as a master,and she still had impressive feats  throughout the ending of series and displaying moves hadn't done before.

This doesn't matter. Zuko was able to handle both of them even before those improvements came. And while she had impressive feats at the end of the series that doesn't mean the her bending was more powerful than it was, just that we hadn't seen her use those techniques yet. 

He lost to Aang more than twice lol. Aang beat him the first time they met,he beat him on Kyoshi, Aaang  kicked his ass in Bato of the Water tribe its more times,but you get the point.BTW this was all the times he only used air.

He lost to him twice using only airbending and even there's more to it than that. In Bato of thee water tribe they were evenly matched for most of the fight, it wasn't until Aang busted out his waterbending that Zuko lost. He didn't just use air in that episode and using water is exactly what led to Zuko's defeat not air. 

You've got to be kidding ,right? 
watch the series again.Katara didn't learn just one technique from Hama,she learned several.Katara learned how to manipulate the water in her surroundings when in a foreign land.she learned how to pull water from living things such as flowers,plants and trees.She even learned how to pull it out of thin air,and last but not least Blood Bending. :)
Like said again team 1 has the advantage.

Maybe you should watch again. Unless you count the blood bending technique that she refuses to use and killing plants to use water from their roots (somthing she never used again) then she learned 1 technique and that was to use the mosture in the air. She never even did that after learning it. Lol non of the techniques are something she would do in character. Even using that bloodbending technique was stepping out of her normal morals because she believed that man killed her mother.

Okay but its not like she knew he had bee through all that,and that has nothing to do with them fighting then.that was the previous episode.He seemed fine to me,he had a couple of burns but being  a firebender i doubt the explosion made it where he couldn't defend himself. swimming through freezing water was probably cold,but his uncle told him to remember his breath of fire to keep him warm and to survive. the points you brought up are moot,you just want to label me and under your circumstances,and it will NOT be happening.I am not biased but truthful

Does she need to know it happened for it to have happened? If Zuko had sprained his wrist or something and she didn't know it does that mean she doesn't have an advantage? It doesn't matter what you think about what happened to him he wasn't 100% just because he was fighting her. He still had marks on his face from that explosion, those injuries don't just heal in a few minutes. I never said he couldn't defend himself, but you're clearly choosing to ignore the many advantages that Katara had over Zuko. The breath of fire doesn't keep him from being cold, it was  to keep him from freezing to death. When you make a fire out side in the freezing cold weather it doesn't change the temperature just the small area around the fire. Zuko breathing 2 or 3 puffs of fire for a few short seconds to warm his hands does not stop him from feeling the affects of the cold. 

If you're being truthful you wouldn't try to push those things aside as if they didn't matter. Truth is they both "beat" each other under unfair circumstances, is the FULL moon not enough for you? It should be since the sun was up when Zuko blasted her.

Also him running passed her with is back turned was dumb on his part because he knew he was fighting Katara and he underestimated her and he got his ass knocked around because of it.That wasn't unfair because Katara's goal was to protect Aang and keep him from getting abducted in Avatar state.When Zuko hit Katara from BEHIND she wasn't even ready and therefore she had only a small amount of time to defend herself,if that body of water that she manipulated had of been larger then she could have blocked the blast better,being that it was a small shield and it was delayed reflex she went flying back from the concussive force. 
So you tell me whose biased??????

Yes that was stupid, but does it not mean he wasn't attacked in the same way that he later attacks her. So goals suddenly change fairness of an attack? Zuko's goal was to earn the acceptance of his father, all he wanted was his father's love lol. There,  that now makes it fair that he attacked Katara. No, watch the scene. Katara was pacing back and forth Zuko was on her left and Aang was on her right when Zuko blasts she shifts to her left and blocks with the water. Please answer this question : If she wasn't ready why did she block with water? Apparently you since you think swimming through freezing cold water, fighting a waterbender under a full moon after being caught in explosion was perfectly fair, but him attacking her while she was able to react and completely well rested is not.

Sure, miss, go ahead and post the video so you and everyon else can see what's in it. Lol yes I'm riding Zuko because I think him being caught in an explosion and swimming in freezing cold water is unfair. I'm definitely trying to make it seem like Zuko owned her by saying him attacking her was as unfair as her attacking him. You got me, I'm a hardcore Zuko fanboy. *sarcasm*

All sarcasm aside I'm willing to say that Team 1 can win both fights, but the point I'm trying to make here is that team 2 is just as likely to win in the second scenario as team 1 is IMO.
Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Aero_gt
@OblivionKnight
Everyone knows that Aang and Katara win the the fight stated in the OP lol,(I even gave my little outcomes), but Cascade here is arguing over Zuko's so called power up and he somehow thinks he could beat either Katara or Aang alone which is very odd to say since he's beat one of them back way in the first book  where Katara hadn't even trained that much on it and sure as heck couldn't do what she can do know. He's also comparing Azula fighting Aang  and since Zuko is near equal to her in comeback not that Zuko could beat Aang, but when we discuss the time Aang has made Zuko look like poop in battle he says it's old and before his power up which was just him fighting with a better head on his shoulders and a stronger heart.  Zuko only had the Sun warrior training for about 7 episodes and the only feat he has done in it was stand up in a fight to his little sister. His Sun feat is irrelevant because he got beat sun up and sundown in older episodes and in no way does it show his fire being stronger(doesn't burn faster and hasn't been shown to do anything to team one.). We also talked about Iroh being right and zuko being wrong, He techinically fought Azula by himself(Note Katara wanted him and her to fight her together to which he basically said he got this .) He didn't have it for the fact that Azula attacked at Katara no one saw this coming, but it's also a fact that Zuko knows that his sister is trechorious, but he didn't take that into account that day. So you can see why i highly doubt that he could take either one, I know toph is at a big disadvantage to Aang and would be close to equal terms with Katara considing they both have a big body of land/water to bend in/on. I'm done replying to him, it's just sad, he doesn't even conside what Toph could do to help his statement and also with most loses the Zuko has agaisnt them he claims to be old or that the fight is always at a disavantage for Zuko like shingle from a roof or being tired to fight aang and that's why he lost, boy oh boy if he's always ill prepared to fight the members of Team 1 then nothing will change for him lol. I.e. He somehow beats Katarra or even aang in a fight(I call bull on this), but he loses to the other out of fatigue... or Aang accidently blows dirt in Zuko's eyes and he loses cause he can't see... It's a fight and fights are usually never perfect for most people .
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By cascadeking09
@Aero_gt: Don't put my name down as if you know me and then talk is if you are right. It's a matter of opinion. I think Zuko is capable of taking on Aang and that Toph is capable of putting down Katara. You seem to think that little scuffles and moments of weakness means that Zuko isn't capable of beating either of them. I acutally didn't even bring up Azula, you did. I mean if you want to keep going on about Azula striking Katara in a one on one fight, that's fine with me, but I have no intresest in debating with someone who wants to talk about me to someone else like I don't know what I'm talking about and also being ignorant as to what was going on in most of what you've been talking about. Maybe it's because you haven't been talking about Toph, but Zuko this entire time. I've stated my reasons for Toph if you'd bothered to read through the thread.
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Knightly1
@Aero_gt: Well, what I've really been focusing on is Aang and Zuko one on one with their latest power-ups(and airbending for Aang only.)
Zuko has displayed a much needed improvement to his firebending style and it has been displayed to allow him to fight evenly with Azula(albeit, an insane one.) I stated Aang could win the team battle through use of the whirlwind he used against Combustion Man and that probably would win the battle right there. However, assuming Aang decides to fight Zuko without use of the whirlwind, such a fight would be interest to see and I couldn't exactly say who'd win.
Then again, this is under the assumption Aang doesn't use any of his other bending forms, avatar state, or the whirlwing. 
Zuko is, by no means, weak or unskilled. In this scenario, however, he doesn't have much going for him, with the given conditions.
Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Aero_gt
@OblivionKnight:  
Well, we gave reasons why team one would win in both a team battle and dividing the characters individually. This topic is done and we're just bumping it to make it popular.
@cascadeking09: 
Toph is only a challenge to Toph given this circumstance, but Katarra has a lake at her disposal, she just got very dangerous. If it where Katara with just her gourd yeah Toph should win the majority, but not Katara and her are on equal grounds.  Katara can waterbend her into the lake and she's boned since she can't bend in that predictment, also katara can simply flood the land with water reducinge toph to fight with mud, which i'd say both sides can bend, but Katara has more options like making it freeze the muddy water drag her into a lake, and anything else. Toph can't damage the lake with earth and she hasn't been shown to spam extra large earth to her lake. If it where bumi yeah, that guy is brutal. Also this is a team battle and not a you fight her and i fight him kinda fight. Aang can support Katara by making hurricanes with his wind in the lake to enhance the force of the combined water and air attacks. Katara  could defend easy against fire and Toph probably can't see them anyway(aang staying in the air and Katara has a Lake so she doesn't have to touch land. )Then it's really zuko having to be the teams only hope and his firebending is nowhere near tough enough to burst through their combined defenses or to defend against their combinded offense. He'd have to tell Toph where to aim and then one or both can block. Zuko can always make toph's rocks go on fire, but Ithey can block it  and should be able to seperate the team if toph doesn't like create a rock barrier to block off their combined attacks unitl it finally burst(A barrier in which neither can person on team two can get a clear shot on unless they wanna get hurt. ) The fight is so obvious for team one to win if you account for the things possible.  Zuko has no feats of drying up lakes, and Toph has no giant earth formation platonic moving feats. Team @ has just lost and I just gave you reason's why. Good day.^3^ 

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By cascadeking09
@Aero_gt: Katara won't just lift the entire lake and drown Toph in it. You seem to think that more=more power for Katar, but she's had alot of water to work with Manny times before and wasn't easily disposing of anyone with it. Just like Katara hasn't been shown to spam water Toph hasn't spammed Earth. I don't know what makes you think Katara would flood the area because she doesnt do things like that. She's created huge waves to take out ships but that's about it and was only done on ships. Lol I think it's kinda silly to think that there's nothing the second team could do just because team 1 can block, As well as Aang can block with air Zuko can make shields with his flames and Toph can make stone armor if she wanted to. Zuko does not have to dry up the lake in order to creat an opportunity for Toph to beat Katara. We've also seen what happens when Aang and Zuko fight at close range, Aang will most likely try to keep his distance and stay on his toes for the majority of the fight, if he doesn't get aggressive and take the offensive he might not be able to put him down.  But I'll give it to team 1 for the simple fact that neither Toph or Zuko have worked together as a team before and Katara and Aang worked together well.
Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Aero_gt
@cascadeking09
Still Katara can fight in/on top of the water and Toph can't see her since  she's only able to see on the things she bends. Zuko getting close to Aang would be smart on his part not Aang's since he can't touch him with his fists and if so aang would just bend air to blow him back and thus keep the fight air to fire. Katara could defeat Zuko's Fire barrier with that amount of water and since the fight is to ko or make the other give up she can  utilize a larger portion of the lakes(One looked like a river to me in that picture.) that will over power the fire he can create. It's a two on two fight so they can help eachother to beat one person. Toph is unfortunately the weak link due to her not being able to see her openents if they fight in their elements. The stress of Zuko having to tell her where to aim or block  while also running and jumping around to save his own hide would eventually tire him out. If toph makes an armor of rock over her, then what? She can't see them and the armor would eventually get broken into by repteated attacks, they really don't have to attack Toph first or at the same time as Zuko since she'd be near useless to hit them accurately. She could defend Zuko and her defense would be greater against water and air compared to Zuko's fire defence, but  she'd have to know when and where the attack is coming from to block for him. (Zuko has to work well with her.) If it were like Zuko and Katara vs This Aang and Toph, I'd be in favor of Zuko and Katara or if it were Katara and Toph vs Aang and Zuko I'd probably say  maybe Katara and Toph depending on the circumstances. Toph would be the weak link her, but she'd probably have the best attack and best defence if she hits her target or blocks. Toph would be the main reason why I see any team she's on possibly losing in these circumstances, but yeah Team 1 would win, but not not just because of better teamwork. 
morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By morgrim

aang and katara would win because aang could take out toph seeing as she wouldnt be able to properly defend against him and katara would defeat zuko because she is more powerful than he is she was able to stalemate him at the north pole before she was declared a master by pakku and she has gotten stronger ever since yes zuko got a power up but that power up still only made him barely able to hold his own against azula with him admitting he probably still couldnt beat her while katara can arguably beat azula in a fight

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Ferro Vida

I'd say Aang and Katara win both rounds. Aang can float and Katara can walk on water, so Toph can't see either of them. And both of them are skilled enough to have beaten Zuko in the past. While Zuko has gotten better since then, so has Katara, and Aang has used air bending to defend against much stronger then Zuko is capable of here.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By BlueComet

Aang and Katara win this

Avatar image for terminator__fan
TERMINATOR__FAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By TERMINATOR__FAN

Team 1

Konton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skaddix said:

Well Toph and Azula are the greatest prodigies. So I would think Zuko can hold of Aang long enough for Toph to defeat Katara.

Azula being a prodigy didn't stop Katara from kicking her ass twice. She almost cut her face in half and had her completely disabled in the season 2 finale, the only reason she didn't get to put her down was because Zuko was being stupid and interfered, severing her tendrils. Katara also washed out the entire room of Dai Li agents with a single wave and managed to catch Aang before he hit the ground after getting hit with Azula's lightning.

As to the comment saying waterbending is slow... it's no slower than the other elements once a quantity of water is brought close for defense, which is always there because she by default starts with her water skin - and then has the ocean/river to call upon.

Toph is probably the most powerful bender here, but the beach setting likely gets drenched quickly and I'd wager (after the Drill episode) that mud bending would result and level her advantages down to a stalemate between Katara and herself. Aang beats her anyday no matter what, because as long as he stays aloft she has no idea where to strike. Zuko loses to both opponents IMO. This was demonstrated throughout the series. He had trouble with Katara during the season 1 finale and she wasn't nearly as powerful then as she was after the off-screen interrum training that took place after the Siege of the North, before they departed for the Earth Kingdom. He got an upgrade too, but Katara was largely more impressive - though I understand arguments that she had more screen time.

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMFAOOOO at everyone saying that Team 2 stands a chance at all and that Aang can't easily swat Zuko like a fly.

AFTER Zuko's dragon training, he attacked Aang at the beach and Aang didn't want to fight at all, yet Zuko couldn't land a single hit on him. Then, as soon as Aang decided that it's time to stop fighting, he knocked Zuko out flat on his ass with NO effort, whatsoever. Zuko is no match for Aang, whatsoever. He's never been on his level.

Toph also got easily owned by a single air blast from Aang.

The fact that Aang has a very powerful waterbender backing him up seriously does not help Team 2. But Katara won't be needed. Aang solos.

Oh and for all of you saying that air and water bending aren't combat effective, Katara and Aang have both b whooped multiple people's asses with their native element. Actually, even more people than the members of Team 2. As far as noteworthy opponents in a clean, head on fight that aren't fodder earthbenders and a few firebenders in the finale go, Toph doesn't have many impressive feats.

In every fight against Aang except in the crystal catacombs when Aang was emotionally distraught and thinking about the guru and not focused on the fight, Zuko has gotten his ass handed to him.

Aang solos Zuko and Toph if he's actually fighting offensively. Adding in Katara is a stomp.

raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cascadeking09: Incorrect. In Crossroads, the fight was not at night. It started out in broad daylight. Nighttime was way after the entire fight had ended. Katara's a much better bender than Zuko. She wouldn't lose to him definitely.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimundopedrosa: I don't know what relevence the time of the fight has to do with anything, they were fighting underground anyway. Aang blasting Aang once on the beach is not really evidence of anything, all Zuko was doing the whole time was chasing him. Getting hit once doesn't mean he can't get back up as has been the case many times when they fought before.

I'm also getting pretty tired of people underestimating Zuko and fanboying Aang and Katara all the time. It's literally the same in every arguement I've ever had on the character. Making excuses for the Aang like being "emotionally distraught" is ridiculous. As if Zuko wasn't "emotionally distraught" from making probably the biggest life changing decision of his life to betray his uncle and take out the avatar.

Katara is a better bender than because of what? Favoritism? The only common opponent the two of them have is Azula. I think beating Hama was maybe her most impressive feat as a waterbender, but it was due to bloodbending(an ability she won't use) and Hama pretty much yielded to her because that's exactly what she wanted Katara to do. Zuko bested Ozai with his own lightning, he took on Jet without his firebending, he and Iroh took on the Ruff Rhinos, he beat admiral Zhao, he's been able to fight evenly with Aang on numeroes occasions, Katara as well. His bending as well as hers has only improved since the last time they've met, but there is no evidence to support her being his superior.

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1 6/10..aang has beat zuko plenty of times with just airbending and I see katara beating toph...

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toph struggled with Aang because she did not know his capabilities and presumed he was an Earthbender, now that she knows Aang, she can armor up and stalemate him, and I would give Zuko the edge over Katara.

raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By raimundopedrosa

Wtf are these users on?! Seriously! This is a no brainer!

Aang and Katara stomp BADLY!

@jacthripper I don't know how people come to the conclusion that Toph and Aang are equals, even though Aang slaughtered her in their first fight and was effortlessly holding his own against a very aggressive Toph.

Also, Katara beat Azula twice, who's at least as good as Zuko after dragon training, so I see her beating Zuko.

Or they could always switch opponents, in which case, Katara and Toph are more or less equals, whereas Aang (as we saw in the first episode of the Season 3 finale) destroys Zuko with no problems.

Also, sure Toph didn't know that she was fighting an airbender when she went up against Aang, but people neglect the fact that Aang WASN'T EVEN TRYING TO FIGHT HER! HE WAS TRYING TO TALK TO HER ABOUT EARTHBENDING AND BE FRIENDLY AND PACIFISTIC!

But regardless, he let one evasive air blast loose, which was meant solely to defend himself (whereas Toph was trying very, very hard to hurt him) and Toph got knocked out of the ring embarrassingly.

Even in "The Rift," Aang's not trying against Toph and is trying to calm her down, but Toph is trying hard to hurt him and can barely keep up with him.

Aang solos this, to be honest. Zuko's not touching him, and neither is Toph.

Katara has more than enough feats to take either opponent on the other team.

Katara holds one off and arguably wins, whereas Aang steps in and completely slaughters.

Aang can definitely solo this, though.

Oh, and let's see Toph's armor that Aang won't give her time to form defend against tornadoes XD

Aang's shown that he can easily beat either Toph or Zuko without even trying, whereas Katara has done overall better against the series villains than Toph and Zuko have.

Aang kicks Toph's and Zuko's asses, with Katara securing the victory.

@cascadeking09 LMFAO okay, I'm not fanboying. Aang wasn't in the right state of mind that day, whereas Zuko had just screwed over his uncle and was going home to thrive in the life of royalty as a pampered prince. The logic of being emotionally distraught and screwed over would apply for people like Iroh and Katara... which brings me to the point that Katara was extremely emotionally blindsided, betrayed, and distraught from Zuko's sudden attack on her, when he had just shown signs of improving as a person. But Zuko's situation is no waycomparable to Aang's. Aang was spiritually out of balance and had screwed up all his Avatar training and had fought more pathetically than we'd ever seen him fight. That was the one and only time that we'd ever see Zuko even touch him in a fight.

Also, you're the one underestimating Katara's and Aang's prodigious skill here and overrating and fanboying over Zuko lmfao. Aang has shown himself to when he has shit together, be able to outmatch Zuko with minimal effort when he actually fights on the offensive, rather than staying on the defensive.

Also, Katara's a much better and more talented bender than Zuko and even Azula. Zuko's been training for years and practicing with other firebenders, whereas Katara had literally less than a month of the same training, yet by the end of Season 2, she was able to fight evenly with Azula and Zuko both individually and gain the upper hand in battle. Hell, she even held her own against the two of them combined for a good period of time. She beat Azula twicein combat, whereas Zuko could barely even be considered an equal to Azula in combat afterhis dragon training. Example: in the fight in "The Boiling Rock," he had Sokka's help and had Azula cornered and outnumbered. In the second fight in "The Southern Raiders," her sanity had started to deteriorate, but she still fought him evenly and then saved herself where he was completely done for and needed help. In the season finale, her sanity was completely far gone. However, for Katara, it's still a more impressive win- why? KATARA WASN'T AMPED UP BY SOZIN'S COMET! On top of that, while Azula was insane, Katara had to worry about guarding Zuko's body from Azula's crazy attacks, finishing the fight before it was too late to heal Zuko's fatal wounds and save his life, and finding a way to maintain her moral code as a fighter and put Azula out of action without killing her.

Zuko still got his ass handed to him by Aang in the fight before Sozin's Comet. He was outmatched and the fight was over as soon as Aang knocked him out. And LMFAO all that he did was chase him? Yeah, I'm the fanboy lmfao. No lmfao he blasted very aggressive fire blasts at him and Aang kept evading. As soon as Aang decided to fight back, Zuko got destroyed.

Also, Zuko knew damn well not to cross either Katara or Aang when they told him to step down.

That whole fight at the beachhouse was Zuko ATTACKING WITH FIRE BLASTS (NOT merely chasing him... seriously lmfao try running from someone in general as opposed to someone with a gun who's seriously trying to hurt you), Aang evading the attacks so that he wouldn't have to hurt Zuko, Zuko challenging him to fight back, Aang asking him to stop while trying to avoid confrontation, Zuko cornering him, and Aang no longer dealing with his shit, finally deciding to fight back, effortlessly countering Zuko's attack, and Zuko getting floored on his ass.

raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With that said, merry Christmas; )

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A serious Aang has the potential to solo, while Katara can take Zuko and at least hold Toph.

raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Merry Christmas :) And very true.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FranklinTesla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say team 1 wins around 6 or 7 times out of ten (this is how I rank battles because there are almost always ways in which one side can win over the other. This is fictional, so the author can write out the fight in different ways). The reason I say say this is because Aang can defeat Toph rather easily by keeping off the ground, or making very light contact, and using his agility and speed to avoid being sensed by Toph and to come down from above, as he demonstrated before while having a conversation with her. Meanwhile, Katara can defend against Zuko by staying mobile, or by healing herself through the use of water. Then, Aang joins the fight after taking down Toph. It would be very difficult for Zuko to hit him, even with long range fire attacks, if he stayed in the air. A little well-applied teamwork with Katara would allow them to defeat Zuko fairly easily, considering the fact that it is difficult for a firebender to block air attacks, as such; .If the air bender hits them with a circular air current, that is difficult to block with a gaseous substance; their only option is dodging. If Katara pressures him into staying still, say, by surrounding him in an ice field, Aang can finish the fight with a circular descending air current, knocking him onto the ice field, where he would either be unconscious from the sheer force, or by Katara freezing or attacking him with ice. While admittedly, that particular situation would be unusally creative, it is only one of a number of situations where teamwork makes the dream work. Anyone is free to disagree with my opinion.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 . Aang can easily beat pre LOK toph with air and karata always beats zuko so they take 8/10

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zulu beating Azula wasn't at all impressive. IIRC even Sokka held his own against her when she was insane.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both members of team 1 beat both members of team 2.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 anthp2000  Moderator

Aang solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both members of team 1 beat both members of team 2.

Aang solos.

Assuming Aang is at all serious, this.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump