Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fetts

Prologue

The first several weeks was filled with the slaughtering of the remaining specimens. Some however were carried back to their native universe still alive. Barely. As the weeks have gone by the specimens became more tense. True, many of the specimens have been eliminated. But they can't help their human "instinct" as they call it... That feeling that their could be danger around the next tree... The next bush. The entire experiment has been very entertaining to say the least. But now, Phase 3 is in effect. And through Phase 3 we will see how specimens can rise up with triumph. Or fall with their last breaths.

Round 3

Alright everybody! I just want to congratulate the remaining contestants (@higorm@nickzambuto@floopay@dextersinister@dredeuced@youngjustice@sovereign91001 and myself) for a job done well done in Round 2! Prepare yourself through. Because if you thought Round 2 was spicier, just wait for all of the spiciness awaiting you in Round 3!

Resupply

For all of the people with some type of ammo, your character mysterious came across a resupply of their ammo back at their living space. With this resupply is a kit of comms.

TDLP/Juiceboks vs soothing_sounds/mightyrearranger

A fight that was truly one to take notice of was the fight between Specimens 48449 (Sid The Zombie), 48123 (AoA Blink), 48501 (Catman), and 48002 (Rivaille). The fight was so gloriously epic that the two teams came to a stalemate, and were transported back to their home universe. Some were dead, some were alive. But it is irrelevant for the events that are about to come forth.

Actually, mightyrearranger and soothing_sounds dropped out, and TDLP and Juiceboks didn't give an argument so I disqualified them.

@nickzambuto@higorm This means that you can no longer get AoA Blink as backup.

Round 2 Perks

Everybody else gets to keep their perks they had in Round 2, unless those perks put your character in a disadvantage (i.e. Black Panther is no longer poisoned).

Prep

Any prep you have used previously may apply here as well. You can even prep more if you like. But remember, provide evidence that your character can accomplish whatever ideas you have (Ex. making wooden traps). Also, remember that your characters have no idea who their opponents will be. So your prep can't be based on some assumption that your characters know who they are facing.

I'll post the remaining teams and they're position on the map.

Note: If you chose to conquer an opponent's base last round, you need to tell me what type of base it was and what it's number was (or the opponent you stole it from).

23 and 32: HigorM and nickzambuto--Team Location- 23: Mansion

10 and 22: dredeuced and dextersinister-- Team Location- 22: Cave w/ Cloaked Spaceship

4: Floopay and Fetts-- Team Location- 4: Shack

25: YoungJustice and Sovereign91001-- Team Location- 25: Cave

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

And let the games begin! I'll make the first match either today or tomorrow.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

You're going down Fetts.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers