#1 Edited by Fetts (4491 posts) - - Show Bio

Prologue:

There are universes. Universes filled with mercenaries, vigilantes, mutants, and suchlike, who are unique. Who are the best of the best at what they do. Some are at the best protecting the people and upholding the law, and then there are some who have little regard for others and oppose the law. They are mercenaries, vigilantes, mutants. Fighters. And while they may not consider themselves survivors, they are survivors.

Unknown Alien That Has Invaded Your Character's Mind: And that is why you have been chosen, specimen. We are here to conduct a series of tests. You are one of the many in your universe. But your universe is one of the many of the tree of universes. Today, we are bringing you to our universe. The trunk of the tree. You will be dropped at an island for our tests. Feel free to make an alliance. But choose wisely. Also, if you do not cooperate with these tests, we will destroy any loved ones you have. In fact, we'll destroy your homeworld. You will have friends, but you will also have enemies. Enemies that you will fight with. Once you have defeated your enemy, he/she will be transported back to his/her universe. Whether they are transported back dead or alive is entirely up to you. So. Shall we begin?

Welcome Fellow Viners! To A Tournament Of Survival

Now as all of the participants know, there was a little mix up with the number of people. I made the mistake of saying yes to everybody before doing a headcount. And when I did a headcount, I realized we had too many people. But since I already said yes to everybody, I feel like it wouldn't have been right to turn a couple people away. Now I'll get to what we're going to do with the leftover people in a second. But as for everybody else, I need you to post who you're partnered up with if you have a partner. For those of you who don't and want one, this is the place to get one.

Alright, so the leftover people are: @dane @dccomicsrule2011 @dextersinister @soothing_sounds @juiceboks and myself. Ok firstly, I want to apologize for loosing tabs an all of you. It's really hard to start such a huge tournament all by myself and I hope you understand. That said, you guys will have to share a fate with somebody. And yes two would have to be on a team. I will let you guys choose who you want to be with but contact the person first to make sure it's a-okay.

EDIT: We came to the solution that you can share a slot, but team up with whoever you want so long as that person is one of the four closest to you! So to the people who already had a slot, you can still have it! Also, as a bonus, the leftover can choose the person they're sharing a slot with as a partner, or one of the four closest to you. So you guys have a whopping a total of 5 options!

@dccomicsrule2011 @batatest @jokergeist You three have yet to choose a character that I have approved of.

@nickzambuto or @jokergeist: since I'm also one of the leftover people, I need one of you to choose a team for me. Feel free to pick anybody, but PM the person already in that slot to make sure it's cool.

I'll set up the matches once everybody has posted their teams to me. Just a reminder: you can only team up with one of the four who are closest to you. I will repost the list of players and the map for you guys.

Fetts: Boba Fett; number is pending

Sovereign91001: Blade; number is pending

OmgOmgWtfWtf: pending on both

1- KnightOfZero: Beast Boy

2- The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: Komachi Shokichi

3- mightyrearranger: Catman and Soothing_sounds: Rivaille;

4- Floopay: Hei and Fetts: Boba Fett

5- Dratini1331: Yasuri Shichika

6- Funsiized: New-52 Red Robin

7- Nickthedevil: Trickster

8- The_Red_Viper: Connor Hawke

9- sync1: Azrael (Jean Paul Valley)

10- mr_ingenuity: Zoichi and dredeuced: Nemesis

11- jwalser3: Bullseye

12- ThatGuyWithHeadPhones: Guts

13- Jokergesit: Buggy The Clown

14- Perethorn: Deadpool and DefiantArachnid: Ultimate Wolverine

15- Loki9876: Beron Zemo

16- Veitha: Mystique

17- RetardRobot: Pre-52 Deathstroke

18- Thedarklordpandamonuium: AoA Blink and Juiceboks: Sid The Zombie

19- dondave: Wolverine

20- Stompa: Ultimate Hawkeye

21- Strider92: UDON Taskmaster

22- scorpion2501: Kiritsugu and dextersinister: Jarlaxle

23- HigorM: Black Panther

24- BataTest: Gambit and OmgOmgWtfWtf: Scott McCall

25- YoungJustice: Green Arrow and Sovereign91001: Blade

26- TheTrueBarryAllen: Iron Fist

27- HyperViper97: X-23

28- GodTriggerHulk: Mizore Shirayuki

29- Skit: Motoko Kusangi

30- Diredrill: Sage and Dane: Daken

31- joewell: Percy Jackson

32- nickzambuto: Big Boss

And let the awesomeness commence!

Teams:

23 and 32: HigorM and nickzambuto

5 and 8: Dratini1331 and The_Red_Viper

7 and 17: nickthedevil and RetardRobot

26 and 31: TheTrueBaryAllen and joewell

18: Thedarklordpandamonium and Juiceboks

1 and 2: KnightOfZero and The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

10 and 22: mr. ingenuity and scorpion2501

10 and 22: dredeuced and dextersinister

16 and 20: Veitha and Stompa

9 and 30: sync1 and Dane

4: Floopay and Fetts

3: mightyrearranger and soothing_sounds

6 and 15: funsiized and Loki9876

19 and 21: dondave and Strider92

13 and 28: Jokergeist and GodTriggerHulk

14: Perethorn and DefiantArachnid

25: YoungJustice and Sovereign91001

24: BataTest and OmgOmgWtfWtf

12 and 29: ThatGuyWithHeadPhones and Skits

11 and 27: jwalser3 and HyperViper97

NOTE: Due To There Being More People Than Intended, We Have 19 Slots. 3 More Slots Than Intended. Fortunately, We Have 3 Alternates So It Will Work Out. However, Two Teams Will Be Required To Have Two Matches In Round 2.

Alright guys! The matches are made and the beginning to the greatest tournament has begun!

Matches thus far:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/atos-dondave-and-strider92-vs-sync1-and-dane-1476187/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/atos-veitha-and-stompa-vs-loki9876-and-funsiized-1476362/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/atos-yj-and-sovereign-vs-defiantarachnid-and-peret-1476298/?messageId=9884440#js-message-6

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/atos-fetts-floopay-vs-thatguywithheadphones-skit-1476627/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/atos-btest-omgomgwtfwtf-vs-mightyrearranger-soothi-1476618/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/atos-mr-ingenuity-scorpion-vs-dredeuced-dex-sinist-1476409/?messageId=9888462#js-message-8

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/atos-knightofzero-t-l-s-saiyanhulk-vs-dratini-the--1476738/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/atos-higorm-and-nickzambuto-vs-nickthedevil-and-re-1476832/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/atos-jokergiest-godtriggerhulk-vs-dlpandamonium-ju-1477044/#0

#2 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm partnering with Dratini 1331 (number 5).

#3 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25590 posts) - - Show Bio

@fetts: Sorry, but I'm going to have to drop out of this, I just realized I have very little time to debate this because I'm already in multiple tournys and CAV. I already asked @dredeuced: if he wants the spot.

#4 Posted by Fetts (4491 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by Funsiized (3723 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by nickthedevil (13264 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm paired with @retardrobot

#8 Posted by joewell (6441 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25590 posts) - - Show Bio

@fetts: I was really looking forward to this tourny =( it looks like it has potential to be one of the best. Oh well at least I get to see it unfold =P

#10 Edited by mightyrearranger (1722 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by KnightOfZero (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone want to pair up with beast boy at spot 1 :D?

#12 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Dredeuced (5724 posts) - - Show Bio

@fetts: Sorry, but I'm going to have to drop out of this, I just realized I have very little time to debate this because I'm already in multiple tournys and CAV. I already asked @dredeuced: if he wants the spot.

No probs, the dude I picked was Edward Elric. Not sure who's available to team up with or not, though.

#14 Edited by Fetts (4491 posts) - - Show Bio

Shoot! I forgot Juiceboks!

@juiceboks Ok, so you're also one of the leftover people so you're actually going to have to share slot 18. Terribly sorry for the mixup!

#15 Edited by Dextersinister (6356 posts) - - Show Bio

No probs, the dude I picked was Edward Elric. Not sure who's available to team up with or not, though.

Edward would be a good bit above tournament level. His level of Earth manipulation alone has him way above it.

#16 Posted by HigorM (4050 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Fetts (4491 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: Edward Elric is against the rules. Sorry!

#18 Edited by Dredeuced (5724 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister said:
@dredeuced said:

Edward would be a good bit above tournament level. His level of Earth manipulation alone has him way above it.

Howso? He's made some large stuff but nothing overtly too powerful for the tournament I can remember. Even if something slipped my mind it's easy to tone it down. Most of his earth constructs end up being barely larger than human size or quick weapons, or stuff like really slow, cumbersome statues.

I mean I could make the same distinction about some of Jarlaxle's gear, like his wall making or his wands' firepower.

#19 Edited by Dredeuced (5724 posts) - - Show Bio

@fetts said:

@dredeuced: Edward Elric is against the rules. Sorry!

Welp could I take Scar then? His constructs are limited to shooting some pillars of stone that are barely bigger around then a human.

#20 Posted by Fetts (4491 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: Do they come from himself or the ground. If the latter, then no. If the former, then sure!

#21 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10380 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by Dredeuced (5724 posts) - - Show Bio

@fetts said:

@dredeuced: Do they come from himself or the ground. If the latter, then no. If the former, then sure!

Nah, they most certainly come from the ground. I skimmed over the "no earth manipulation" bit in the original OP that isn't in this one, so my mistake. I'll have to rethink who I want.

#23 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10380 posts) - - Show Bio

@fetts: Is there a limit to how many allies you can have? Like say, 3-4? Or is it just 2?

#24 Posted by Fetts (4491 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by Dredeuced (5724 posts) - - Show Bio

@fetts: Would Nemesis be allowed if I take away the DNA grenades? I don't believe her shields are stronger than Promethium armor, nor are her stats above Deathstroke.

#26 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10380 posts) - - Show Bio

@fetts: To your alien voice:

#27 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@fetts said:

Shoot! I forgot Juiceboks!

@juiceboks Ok, so you're also one of the leftover people so you're actually going to have to share slot 18. Terribly sorry for the mixup!

-.-

So now my partner and I are on the same square.

grrrrrrrrr8

#28 Posted by Fetts (4491 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by Juiceboks (9833 posts) - - Show Bio

@fetts ...I guess that's okay? I mean I did call a spot long before someone else did so I don't see why I would be a leftover in the first place. But hey its your tourney, do what you gotta do to keep things rolling.

#30 Edited by Fetts (4491 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: Ya I know I'm really sorry about that! I thought I put you in you're spot but I guess I didn't. It's hard to keep on everybody because this is such a massive tournament.

#31 Posted by Dredeuced (5724 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Fetts (4491 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

@fetts Great set-up :) so looking forward to this tournament on the outside looking in.

#34 Edited by Dextersinister (6356 posts) - - Show Bio

@fetts: Me and Dredeuced have teamed up. You can stick us both on 10 and move Mr ingenuity to 22 as he has teamed up with Scorpion or vice a versa.

Change that Dredeuced wants separate fates so just stick him on 10.

#35 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10380 posts) - - Show Bio

@fetts: Lol, I just noticed you spelled my name with "Legendaty" in the OP

#36 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10380 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Fetts (4491 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Edited by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

I have made my decision!

@fetts My character choice is Buggy the Clown (One Piece).

Sincerely,

P.S. You misspelled my name as well xD

#40 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10380 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist: Hope you're taking away the Muggy Ball o. o

#41 Edited by RetardRobot (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry I'm late; @nickthedevil already posted our alliance but I'll post this again;

#42 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Dredeuced (5724 posts) - - Show Bio

I have made my decision!

@fetts My character choice is Buggy the Clown (One Piece).

Sincerely,

P.S. You misspelled my name as well xD

I'm assuming no Buggy Cannonball or Mini Cannon Ball? Because those blow up buildings, lol.

I'm not sure how his fruit power works relative to the healing factor limit. He can survive being cut into a hundred baseball sized pieces, but a punch to the face can ko him, lol.

#44 Posted by Dredeuced (5724 posts) - - Show Bio

@fetts said:

@dextersinister: Um. I don't know what you want me to do here. Scorpion and Mr. Ingenuity are on a team yes but they're still in seperate slots. Dredeuced has to share another slot with somebody.

I'm sharing my slot with Ingenuity who is at 10, and allying with Dexter who is at 22

#45 Posted by RetardRobot (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: If this is current Percy, he's mortal isn't he? Can't I just pull out a gun and shoot him in the head?

#46 Edited by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: He's totally susceptible to gunfire and other types of attacks. (and maybe just one Muggy Ball? teehee ^.^)

#47 Edited by Fetts (4491 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist: He'll be allowed so long as he doesn't have his Devil Fruit factor. When a body part is decapitated, it stays decapitated. It can't just fly in the air and continue attacking. You ok with that?

#48 Posted by joewell (6441 posts) - - Show Bio

@retardrobot: No, he's demigod and no, he can deflect bullets ( Titans Curse when he fought the skeletons )

Plus i'm using the Neimion's Lion Pelt ( bullet-proof, he was shot in the back twice in the same book as above ) and have Ironfist on my side

#49 Edited by Fetts (4491 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: Oooh ok. I get it. That's a good idea.

#50 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10380 posts) - - Show Bio