#1 Posted by Legend.Killah (143 posts) - - Show Bio

The Space Marines have deemed Coruscant for purging. Fearing the safety of the Jedi Council, a lone Jedi Knight rushes out into the conflict to help deal with this new threat. The Librarian sees the Jedi Knight and attempts to enter his mind, however, before the Librarian can do this the Jedi uses his force abilities to leap acorss the battlefield, right infront of the Librarian.
The Jedi's lightsaber glows a bright blue while the Librarians power Staff crackles with psychic energy. The battle has begun.
Who wins?

#2 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

do u know what happons when a librarian dies?

#3 Posted by Legend.Killah (143 posts) - - Show Bio

No, what happens?

#4 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

warp energy happens. lots of it.

#5 Posted by Legend.Killah (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeh but Jedi still wins as he had killed the Librarian

#6 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
Legend.Killah said:
"Yeh but Jedi still wins as he had killed the Librarian"

im just saying no one wins that cus its pritty devistateing.
and also depending what powers the librarian took the jedi might not even have a chance.
#7 Posted by Legend.Killah (143 posts) - - Show Bio

The Jedi's light saber could slash through the Librarians power armor in an instant, and he has force powers to weaken the Librarians psychic powers

#8 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
Legend.Killah said:
"The Jedi's light saber could slash through the Librarians power armor in an instant, and he has force powers to weaken the Librarians psychic powers"

ya and the bio tree allows him to not only heal everything but his head (meaning if he is decapatated he could still use it as long as the head is intact) but to compleatly change what he looked like such as haveing two heads now and wings able to dig as fast as he can walk ect. the bio lighting is like force lighting but alot more and alot more powerful. the pyro mancy is just broken.
#9 Posted by Legend.Killah (143 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"Legend.Killah said:
"The Jedi's light saber could slash through the Librarians power armor in an instant, and he has force powers to weaken the Librarians psychic powers"
ya and the bio tree allows him to not only heal everything but his head (meaning if he is decapatated he could still use it as long as the head is intact) but to compleatly change what he looked like such as haveing two heads now and wings able to dig as fast as he can walk ect. the bio lighting is like force lighting but alot more and alot more powerful. the pyro mancy is just broken."
Can I have proof of this bio tree ability for the Librarian?
#10 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
Legend.Killah said:
"kaino12 said:
"Legend.Killah said:
ya and the bio tree allows him to not only heal everything but his head (meaning if he is decapatated he could still use it as long as the head is intact) but to compleatly change what he looked like such as haveing two heads now and wings able to dig as fast as he can walk ect. the bio lighting is like force lighting but alot more and alot more powerful. the pyro mancy is just broken."
Can I have proof of this bio tree ability for the Librarian?"
the dark hersy books have the same treatment that the d and d books do so ether i have to pay $30 for it or u do. there isent a place u can download it for free.
#11 Posted by Legend.Killah (143 posts) - - Show Bio

What so in those books, A Librarian can still live after being decapitated?

#12 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
Legend.Killah said:
"What so in those books, A Librarian can still live after being decapitated?"
yup only for a few seconds but the healing powers are almost instant. thats why libraians are broken. the only thins more broken are the necrons.
#13 Posted by Legend.Killah (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh fair enough, I still believe a Jedi would win though.
If the decapitated Librarians head was still moving the jedi would probably hack at it until the Librarian was dead

#14 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
Legend.Killah said:
"Oh fair enough, I still believe a Jedi would win though.If the decapitated Librarians head was still moving the jedi would probably hack at it until the Librarian was dead"
the jedi have a good chance. but i think the librarians are just alittle too over powered. thats why i had it up agenst nate grey.
#15 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Tell me more about the librarians please

#16 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nerx
 Librarians of Codicier rank and above make use of their psychic abilities in combat. These include the ability to project their consciousness above the battlefield so that they can get a bird's-eye view of the combat in a ritual that commences with the recitation of the Litany of Sight Beyond Sight. Doing so opens a wound on their forehead exposing their psychic Third Eye, which allows them to view locations that would normally be obscured. Librarians can channel psychic energy (often through Force Weapons) to deal greater damage than a normal mêlée attack would allow. They can also read the minds of others, unless they are protected by psychic shields. Some Librarians are sensitive enough to determine the last thoughts of the dead before their souls were absorbed back into the Immaterium and they can even see the emotions that have strongly influenced a place. Librarians are capable of telepathic communication across vast distances and can also read the ever shifting tides of the Warp, allowing them to sometimes demonstrate the capability of forseeing probable futures through limited displays of precognition. Other psychic combat abliities commonly used by Librarians include the following powers:

* Smite - Lethal bolts of Warp-powered lightning leap from the Librarian's fingertips, tearing his enemies apart in a ferocious burst of raw psychic energy channeled through the Librarian's own central nervous system.
    * Force Dome - Reaching out with his mind to draw on and shape the power of the Warp, the Librarian erects and shapes a barrier of shimmering psychic force around himself and his companions.
    * Machine Curse - The Librarian uses the power of the Warp to psychically torment the Machine Spirit of an enemy war engine which can damage or disable that vehicle.
    * The Avenger - The Librarian draws on the ancient legends of his Chapter to call forth from the Immaterium a destructive avatar of roiling flame. This psychic construct moves forward, its form given shape by the Librarian's mind, leaving only destruction in its wake.
    * The Quickening - One of the most potent psychic abilities available only to Librarians of great power and skill, the Quickening allows a Librarian to rip open a small portal in the chaotic tides of the Immaterium and project his physical being forwards in the timestream, so that to an external observer the Librarian seems to act so swiftly as to defy the vision of his foes.
    * Null Zone - The Librarian turns the full force of his mind upon the foe, using the power of the Warp to peel away their own layers of mystical protection and leaving them more vulnerable to the weaponry of his Battle-Brothers.
    * Might of the Ancients - The Librarian draws on the deadly powers of the Immaterium to temporarily increase the already superhuman density of his skeletomuscular system and heighten his physical strength to unimaginable levels, to vanquish the foes of the Emperor of Mankind. This ability is most useful to the Librarian when used during mêlée combat.
    * The Gate of Infinity - A modified version of the same psychic technique used to produce the effects of the Quickening, the Librarian focuses his mind and creates a corridor of safe passage through the Immaterium, his own personal Webway, that allows him to cross great distances instantaneously, essentially teleporting across an intevening distance in the real world.
    * Vortex of Doom - In a moment of pure desperation, the Librarian unleashes the full force of his psychic talents and rips open a tear in the fabric of reality between the material realm and the howling destruction of the Warp, unleashing devastating psychic energies that utterly consume his foes. This power is extremely dangerous, as the Librarian making use of it can easily lose control of the Warp vortex created, unwittingly unleashing it on friend and enemy alike until it has run its course.

Had this match up in mind so i did a search & Bingo :-). & yes i know it was done over a year ago Lol..

#17 Posted by m0ntyb0y (1244 posts) - - Show Bio

librarian wins hands down

Jango Fett used a rock to defeat 4 average jedi knights armed with lightsabers in h2h...Jango actually strangled the last one

#18 Posted by uhnioin_1 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

To be really honest, the bolter would kill the Jedi. WIndu, yoru best swordsman, was severely injured by a slugthrower. Now imagine an automatic gun firing diamantine-tipped mass-reactive depleted uranium round that speeds up as it leaves the barrel.

Second, the fact that bounty hunters routinely kill Jedi makes me laugh at their abilities.

Hand-Hand. While I'm not sure on the Jedi's speed, Space Marines have been described as "blurs to the naked eye" and possess power weapons, which are better than lightsabers. Because lightsabers melt through stuff, power swords change molecular structure.

GG. The honour of Warhammer 40k has been defended.

#19 Posted by Strider92 (16110 posts) - - Show Bio

What rank Librarian? What Chapter is the Librarian from? These have a heavy effect on the battle.

#20 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

What rank Librarian? What Chapter is the Librarian from? These have a heavy effect on the battle.

I don't think you're gonna get that information from an op posted three and a half years ago.

#21 Posted by Floopay (8598 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends. If she's cute, wearing a skirt and has glasses on, odds are she could easily seduce the Jedi Knight, and then kill him in his sleep. If it's a female Jedi knight though, the librarian is screwed.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#22 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Depends. If she's cute, wearing a skirt and has glasses on, odds are she could easily seduce the Jedi Knight, and then kill him in his sleep. If it's a female Jedi knight though, the librarian is screwed.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

hah

#23 Posted by Strider92 (16110 posts) - - Show Bio

@AtPhantom said:

@Strider92 said:

I don't think you're gonna get that information from an op posted three and a half years ago.

Yeah that is a slight problem lol.

#24 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Space Marines are all Male...... >_> ....... They have a Penis, or had a Penis at one point O_O

#25 Posted by Strider92 (16110 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Floopay: Space Marines are all Male...... >_> ....... They have a Penis, or had a Penis at one point O_O

It was a pun in reference to a real life librarian not the 40k one :). They are stereotypically portrayed as women with glasses etc..... and SM's still have their gear it just fires blanks lol.

#26 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

It was a pun in reference to a real life librarian not the 40k one :). They are stereotypically portrayed as women with glasses etc..... and SM's still have their gear it just fires blanks lol.

Black Templars dont have their junk anymore. So they can hit those high notes for the Emperor.

#27 Posted by Strider92 (16110 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

Black Templars dont have their junk anymore. So they can hit those high notes for the Emperor.

Well someone has too!

#28 Posted by nick_hero22 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Strider92 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

What?

#29 Edited by Strider92 (16110 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

What?

Black Templar Marines are highly devout religious crazies one of their Chapter requirements are castration if I recall correctly. Not many other chapters do this but BT's do.

#30 Posted by nick_hero22 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

What?

Black Templar Marines are highly devout religious crazies one of their Chapter requirements are castration if I recall correctly. Not many other chapters do this but BT's do.

Oh My o_o

#31 Posted by Strider92 (16110 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22: As i said this mainly just the BT's because they are completely fricking crazy and believe everything is a sin apart from killing and butchering their enemy in the worst way possible........which is kind of ironic lol.