mutants are allowed

WHO WINS?

#2 Edited by dondave (34384 posts) - - Show Bio

A.R.G.U.S

#3 Posted by Gabranth (323 posts) - - Show Bio

A.R.G.U.S

Due to Suicide Squad

#4 Posted by fightobessed (149 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not really familiar with Shield, but Argus technically has all those rooms (named different colors) filled with various super weapons. Argus agents, or at least Steve, also have special "damage soaking armor material".

I don't like non mutants chances against general human Argus agents...

Which mutants does shield have on the payroll???? And yeah, Suicide Squad has some pretty decent metas on it assuming the mutants for shield are average quality.

#5 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@fightobessed: im not sure but i know they have Cap, Is Deadpool still working for shield because if so i think he can help allot. but Shield has some pretty dangerous weapons on board also (or are we forgetting how Thor stopped the Sentry?)

#6 Posted by tronboy (342 posts) - - Show Bio

Which organization has more tech?

#7 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

A.R.G.U.S.

#8 Edited by tronboy (342 posts) - - Show Bio

S.H.I.E.L.D. has technology capably of destroying the planet

#9 Posted by tronboy (342 posts) - - Show Bio

what does A.R.G.U.S. HAVE

#10 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

Shield stomps sentry solos

#11 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6942 posts) - - Show Bio

SHIELD has like an army of sentinels (Battle of the Atom).

They also have Dazzler on their payroll as their mutant liaison.

Hulk was also on SHIELD payroll (at least Indestructible Hulk was, I don't know about current one).

#12 Posted by DogSoldier88 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

SHIELD wins walking away. SHIELD agents have better tech than ARGUS. SHIELD has a mystic division, a psy-division, power dampeners to deal with super humans and mutants, and mobile air carriers with weapons to destroy the planet. They have Sentinel fleets, MODOK, Hulk, Spider-Woman, Black Widow, Dazzler, and Clint Barton on the payroll as agents.

#13 Posted by BoringPerson (1219 posts) - - Show Bio

@dogsoldier88: ARGUS has all the same, sans hellicarriers. Vibe is basically the God counter to Hulk.

Generally, I'd say Suicide Squad + Vibe takes down the team you mentioned.

#14 Posted by FatherChaos (1142 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot solos

#15 Posted by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@tronboy said:

what does A.R.G.U.S. HAVE

They have some of the worlds most dangerous magical artifacts in the world.

#16 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

A.R.G.U.S. got this

#17 Posted by tronboy (342 posts) - - Show Bio

i just want to give a heads up that the new gotham extended trailer was released

#18 Posted by cameron83 (6639 posts) - - Show Bio

SHIELD stomps.

They have far more advanced tech,more influence,they've been around longer,etc.

#19 Edited by cameron83 (6639 posts) - - Show Bio

SHIELD wins walking away. SHIELD agents have better tech than ARGUS. SHIELD has a mystic division, a psy-division, power dampeners to deal with super humans and mutants, and mobile air carriers with weapons to destroy the planet. They have Sentinel fleets, MODOK, Hulk, Spider-Woman, Black Widow, Dazzler, and Clint Barton on the payroll as agents.

They also have things like teleporters,weapons,vehicles,and armor designed by Tony Stark,etc just to name a few things

Heck,they even have Hulk,and he'd flatten 90% ARGUS....

Well,actually,I'm not 100% sure if they still have Hulk,I'll have to go back and read the series to see if he's still an active agent with them.

#20 Posted by ShadowX (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

S.H.I.E.LD also has Quake.

Also the current secret avengers is actually about heros as S.H.I.E.LD agents right?

So that includes hawkeye, spiderwoman,mocking bird, marcus johnson, and a few others.and is taskmaster still on that roster?

#21 Edited by Twix_Right_Side (2152 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowx said:

S.H.I.E.LD also has Quake.

Also the current secret avengers is actually about heros as S.H.I.E.LD agents right?

So that includes hawkeye, spiderwoman,mocking bird, marcus johnson, and a few others.and is taskmaster still on that roster?

He is,but he got shot in the head (but he's still alive).

But yeah,the Secret Avengers are part of SHIELD.

Anyway,I'll take SHIELD....not DC's version of it (of course,I jest).

#22 Posted by tronboy (342 posts) - - Show Bio

i almost forgot A.R.G.U.S. has clones of the Justice League i believe

#23 Posted by Twix_Right_Side (2152 posts) - - Show Bio

@tronboy said:

i almost forgot A.R.G.U.S. has clones of the Justice League i believe

They do? Can I see? (that sounds both cool and creepy).

@tronboy said:

Which organization has more tech?

SHIELD has more tech. By far. Sure,ARGUS does have high tech weaponry,equipment,vehicles,but it literally pales in comparison to SHIELD.

#24 Edited by tronboy (342 posts) - - Show Bio

If cadmus is A.R.G.U.S. THEN THEY HAVE CLONE OF THE JUSTICE LEAGUE

#25 Posted by Twix_Right_Side (2152 posts) - - Show Bio

@tronboy said:

Cadmus is ARGUS? I thought that they were two seperate organizations.

And in any case,isn't that in the future? If you're referring to the Justice League 3000?

#26 Posted by Twix_Right_Side (2152 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by tronboy (342 posts) - - Show Bio

@tronboy said:

And in any case,isn't that in the future? If you're referring to the Justice League 3000?

Amanda Waller is the leader of both CADMUS and A.R.G.U.S. so i figured there were connected but who wins S.H.I.E.L.D. or A.R.G.U.S. ?

#28 Edited by Twix_Right_Side (2152 posts) - - Show Bio

@tronboy said:

@twix_right_side said:

@tronboy said:

Amanda Waller is the leader of both CADMUS and A.R.G.U.S. so i figured there were connected but who wins S.H.I.E.L.D. or A.R.G.U.S. ?

Personally,I think SHIELD wins. Mainly because of their tech,their expansive influence,their weaponry/equipment,etc....basically,they outclass ARGUS in literally every category by far. But it's not exactly fair for me to say that,considering that ARGUS was based off of,I believe it was said to be Battlefield or something like that or some sort of old TV show with Battle- something in it. Anyway,SHIELD.

#29 Posted by tronboy (342 posts) - - Show Bio

A.R.G.U.S. has the Suicide Squad that is the only way I can back them up

#30 Posted by DemonKnights (5394 posts) - - Show Bio

Argus has mystic divisions, and all kinds of tech and weapons. They have a prison called the circus or the zoo, I forget. They even have killer frost on their side.

#31 Posted by Jacthripper (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

A.R.G.U.S. doesn't have as much as a reach as S.H.I.E.L.D. and loses a lot of resources on being secretive. A.R.G.U.S. has the suicide squad, S.H.I.E.L.D. has the avengers on call.

#32 Posted by DemonKnights (5394 posts) - - Show Bio

@jacthripper: ARGUS stands for Advanced Reaswarch Group Uniting Superhumans. Usually led by Colonel Trevor who is the liaison for the Justice League. Also, Col. Trevor and to a larger extent amanda Waller lead the justice league of America. I'd say that's plenty reach

#33 Posted by Jacthripper (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonknights: They sorta lead the JLA, but if they say no, it's a no. Shield has actually had the Avengers as agents, they even had one as director. Shield also has more sway politcally, they enforce the laws, and they helped make a few (Superhero Registration Act). Shield stands for Strategic Homeland Intelligence Espionage Logistics Division, and they combat threats 24/7 as to ARGUS just sending the suicide squad when they feel like it. Shield is more capable because they have more manpower, there arent really combat ready 'Agents of ARGUS' whereas shield has a lot of them.

#34 Posted by brainstorm01 (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

SHIELD

#35 Posted by thanosii (1206 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Jacthripper (2266 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by tronboy (342 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah I'm bringing this back

#38 Posted by ArawnSkcir (2 posts) - - Show Bio

ARGUS

#39 Posted by DemonKnights (5394 posts) - - Show Bio

Still going with a.r.g.u.s