A quite unusual battle

mudcrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Herbie VS Iconic serial killers. Herbie will fight in three rounds against different killers, in a one on one fight, which has to end with KO,Death or Incapacitation. The battle takes place in a large open area of dry and flat ground with a chill windy weather in the morning with minor fog . The combatants know nothing of each other.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1: Herbie VS Leather Face Round 2 : Herbie VS Michael Myers Round 3 : Herbie VS Jason Voorhees

------------------------------------------------------Herbie in the second battles against each killer is in Blood Lust mode

Round 1: Herbie VS Leather Face Round 2: Herbie VS Michael Myers Round 3: Herbie VS Jason Voorhees

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dre_Savage

Wow...this is a...unique battle.

Herbie is a car...him going at 60mph incapacitates all 3 of them. Then he rolls over their heads to finish the job. (Jason not dying is BS and overkill)

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know about leatherface but the other two can't die so they win. Though Herbie would take them out a few times before finally going down.

amseaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Herbie continues to win until he is effectively blinded by blood and gore all over his windshield that he can no longer clean off due to the overuse of his windshield wiper fluid, or he literally runs out of gas.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*opens thread*

*reads description*

*leaves thread*

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Herbie FTW

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Shot

Herbie wins maybe. The serial killers are never smart so they all will just charge in with their melee weapons lol.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:

*opens thread*

*reads description*

*leaves thread*

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Herbie stomps

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 rogueshadow  Moderator

Herbie.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Lol you guys are harsh, this is an interesting thread! At least the guy is being unique.

As for the battle...I don't think Michael Myers can die? Same with Jason.

But then again, I don't think they've ever had their heads ran over repeatedly.

So I say Herbie.

Jmarshmallow

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

Leatherface gets run over, though if timed right he could probably get a nick in with the chainsaw. Michael gets run over, though he does have a pretty high pain tolerance for blunt truama and he has been hit with a truck before and just got back up. Jason gets run over, but really he could probably destroy the car by smashing the engine block or flipping the car over like he did in the comics.

Unless OP wants to use specific movie versions, then Jason could still probably have this, the guy has taken a bunch of *** so I don't think a car running him over is gonna do much, I mean unless it's multiple times but then he's just gonna keep getting back up...unless Herbie gets on his face with a tie and burns rubber on his face I suppose...../shrug then again I don't see that working without Herbie getting stabbed with Jason's machine and ripping apart some important pieces of the car.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Wow...this is a...unique battle.

Herbie is a car...him going at 60mph incapacitates all 3 of them. Then he rolls over their heads to finish the job. (Jason not dying is BS and overkill)

I concur

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't Herbie has some degree of toon-force? Anyway, the only one who represents a legitimate threat to Herbie is Jason, he has done some crazy stuff in the comics. The other two, Herbie stomps.