This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by gwewegweg (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Hitler has gas chambers + ss army

#2 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman takes out the army with smoke bombs and ko's them, then beats the tar out of Hitlet.

Batman stomps

#3 Posted by gwewegweg (15 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

Batman takes out the army with smoke bombs and ko's them, then beats the tar out of Hitlet.

Batman stomps

Good observation gentlman

#4 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

hah.

Batman.

#5 Posted by BigCimmerian (8337 posts) - - Show Bio

Freakin' goddamn Batgod wins. Want to know why? Cause he's Batman.

#6 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

begone with that simpleton reasoning. give good reasons or get out.

#7 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

I counter and say Batman has nothing in his arsenal that can stand up to the force of the Nazi regime and Hitler's near-unshakeable dominance over his people in terms of leadership and coercion.

#8 Posted by Chaos Burn (1784 posts) - - Show Bio

so is this like a battle ground, with Batman at one end and Hitler and his army on the other side? Or does Batman basically have to go through Europe fighting SS until he finds Hitler?

#9 Posted by Wolfrazer (6756 posts) - - Show Bio

.....Right so one guy vs an entire army is gonna win....sure thats a laugh.

#10 Posted by Dernman (15112 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman like the ninja he is avoids the army and sneaks behind Hilter with a Batkick to the jaw.

#11 Posted by Shawnbaby (10790 posts) - - Show Bio

@gwewegweg

If you're going to give Batman prep...you have to say how much prep.

#12 Posted by BigCimmerian (8337 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyWalker said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Well, I was serious about the thing that Batman could win. He stopped invasion from Apokolips, I don't see how Hitler could be a problem. If he goes straight into fight against Nazis he would lose. But considering how intelligent he is he would probably sneak into Hitler's stronghold, than become his right hand man and after that he could easily manipulate Hitler's army to defeat. After Nazis are defeated Hitler will be one shotted by Batman.

#13 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman gets stomped....

Its one man vs millions...... WTF

Even Captain America wasnt foolish enough to try this on his own and back in his day he beat up a Nazi or two.

#14 Posted by TheMinister (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@JohnnyWalker said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Well, I was serious about the thing that Batman could win. He stopped invasion from Apokolips, I don't see how Hitler could be a problem. If he goes straight into fight against Nazis he would lose. But considering how intelligent he is he would probably sneak into Hitler's stronghold, than become his right hand man and after that he could easily manipulate Hitler's army to defeat. After Nazis are defeated Hitler will be one shotted by Batman.

Dont listen to him. You dont need to give your reasons. Batman wins because he is Batman. Plain and simple but also correct.

#15 Posted by gwewegweg (15 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@gwewegweg

I'm sorry it took so long to reply.

Batman have 6 to 9 weeks of preparation.

#16 Posted by BigCimmerian (8337 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheMinister said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@JohnnyWalker said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Dont listen to him. You dont need to give your reasons. Batman wins because he is Batman. Plain and simple but also correct.

I thought that he was OP so I gave my reasons lol.

#17 Posted by gwewegweg (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Other VITAL informations:

While Hitler and his army can count only on early 40's technology, Batman can use every kind of weapon of Marvel Universe, even Atomic Bomb dropped by Jet

#18 Posted by TheMinister (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman takes over the world with that much prep.

#19 Posted by TheMinister (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@gwewegweg said:

While Hitler and his army can count only on early 40's technology, Batman can use every kind of weapon of Marvel Universe, even Atomic Bomb dropped by Jet

If someone thought it was a spite before(which I did) then it definitely is now.

He has 6-9 weeks of prep! Definitely spite!

#20 Posted by ferventking (259 posts) - - Show Bio

@gwewegweg: In that case Batman easily stomps. Doesn't even have to be Batman, could be some rich guy who can buy nukes. Heck, doesn't even have to be a rich guy, a poor person can start a kill Hitler charity to get the money.

#21 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio
@gwewegweg said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@gwewegweg

@gwewegweg said:

So, you made a battle to purposely have Batman win? Not only is this spite in favor of Batman, but you broke a rule or two.
#22 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@gwewegweg: batman defeated a planet of super-powered, futuristically-technologically advanced planet race of telepaths. one old gun-powder age country wouldn't be a problem.

unless this is Image's Rech, then he Nazis win

#23 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@ferventking: I would pay money to watch/read that third one.

#24 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@gwewegweg said:

DCU. that is all

#25 Posted by Thirteen13 (415 posts) - - Show Bio

What did Hitler do to deserve such spite...

#26 Posted by RazzaTazz (9644 posts) - - Show Bio

This is completely inappropriate.  Hitler was responsible for almost murdering an entire race of people.  This should not be made light of.