User Lists: 0

Full prep? Dc stomps....

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Magneto,Spiderman,JeanGrey,BlackWidow,Hulk VS Batman,Wonderwoman,Catwoman,Deathstroke,Aquaman

Full intel which team would win? Location : random place with few buildings and wide open space (with some trees).

EDIT: FULL PREP!!!

Ok, so both teams have a month prep. But the prep takes place in the same place as the battle right? So i would assume the teams are limited to a few buildings, wide open space and trees. I don't think either team is gonna be able to whip up some GAME CHANGING device with the limited resources.

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperbertha:

personally i still think with full intel 20 years prep and the money and resorces Batman has he would still win with 20,15,or maybe even 10 .

but yeah whose idea was it to give the prep master unlimited prep? :P

I thought i said it was a month's time of prep. But anyway why do you think Bats is the only genius here? Magneto is arguably even more resourceful than Batman and i think he can come up with anything just as devastating as Batman with prep.

@razul said:

@hyperbertha: Actually she can easily solo when she is Phoenix. The only real threat here is Wonder Woman and possibly Aquaman. Batman is only on par with these people when he has prep. Also, unlimited prep is complete murderstomp and DC would win.

Well they are real threats aren't they? And please explain how dc would win with unlimited prep....

@hyperbertha: that was only in the movie he can blind them all he can stop there hearts at will he can stop the brain signal from reaching there bodies he can dissolve them on the subatomic level these are all possibilities for magneto.

Well then give examples proving he can do all that......legit canon scans...

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By hyperbertha

@sachmoo said:

@hyperbertha said:

Magneto,Spiderman,JeanGrey,BlackWidow,Hulk VS Batman,Wonderwoman,Catwoman,Deathstroke,Aquaman

Full intel which team would win? Location : random place with few buildings and wide open space (with some trees).

Ok, so both teams have a month prep. But the prep takes place in the same place as the battle right? So i would assume the teams are limited to a few buildings, wide open space and trees. I don't think either team is gonna be able to whip up some GAME CHANGING device with the limited resources.

Well prep doesn't necessarily have to take place in the battle location ...

Full prep? Dc stomps....

Um why?

Razul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Razul

@hyperbertha: This gets more ridiculous as time goes on. DC wins with unlimited prep because batman is the best prep user here! Without this ridiculous amount of prep Magneto and Hulk could handle Wonder Woman, while Jean Grey holds off the rest of DC team, when Wonder Woman goes it's bye bye Team 2.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By darkseid1006

@hyperbertha: There are a lot of reasons i believe Batman is above Magneto as a prep master but i think Tower of Babel showed what Batman could do with years of prep and it seemed above anything Magneto has accomplished with prep.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

for some reason I have not been able to post scans or change my avatar in weeks.

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperbertha: There are a lot of reasons i believe Batman is above Magneto as a prep master but i think Tower of Babel showed what Batman could do with years of prep and it seemed above anything Magneto has accomplished with prep.

But coming up with something that can take down both Magneto and Jean Grey? They have prep and intel too you know. Anyway i said 1 MONTH TIME . Prepping for 20 years means batman is too old to even fight......

for some reason I have not been able to post scans or change my avatar in weeks.

Then give me the issue IDs.

@razul said:

@hyperbertha: This gets more ridiculous as time goes on. DC wins with unlimited prep because batman is the best prep user here! Without this ridiculous amount of prep Magneto and Hulk could handle Wonder Woman, while Jean Grey holds off the rest of DC team, when Wonder Woman goes it's bye bye Team 2.

Even if Batman is the 'best' prep user according to you, he can't possibly divise anything game changing here in 1 month's time. And since team marvel has full intel and prep they'll know exactly what he can and cannot do.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo said:

@hyperbertha said:

@digitalshooter9 said:

Full prep? Dc stomps....

Um why?

Batman can defeat the majority of the Marvel team if prep is involved...

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By hyperbertha

@hyperbertha said:

@sachmoo said:

@hyperbertha said:

@digitalshooter9 said:

Full prep? Dc stomps....

Um why?

Batman can defeat the majority of the Marvel team if prep is involved...

Not in 1 month's time. Even otherwise Magneto can prepare as effectively. What can Batman possibly come up with that can enable him to take down Jean, Magneto and Hulk?

Razul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Razul

@hyperbertha: Batman IS the best prep user here. Most of the people on the Vine will agree with me. And you would be surprised what Batman could come up with. He is very resourceful and has some impressive prep feats. I saw you mention Magneto and his resourcefulness, you are correct to some extent but he simply cannot use prep like Batman can. You seem to be arguing that Batman cannot really do much in 1 month. If this was the case, it would be a murderstomp. Its still a stomp in favor of Marvel, DC just can't handle Hulk or Jean. I have now also realised that it is 1 month prep. In this case, Marvel should win handily, Peter Parker's ability to use prep is underrated. Spiderman is no idiot, he is a smart guy, perhaps not as good with prep as Batman, but never the less, he is smart.

As for the actual fight, Deathstroke and Batman should hold their own for a while, at the same time Catwoman is ripped in half by the Hulk. Jean and Magneto can keep Wonder Woman away from the rest of the team while Hulk takes on Deathstroke and Batman. Black Widow falls to Wonder Woman or Aquaman, Spiderman will be defeated by Aquaman. Jean, Hulk and Magneto destroy Aquaman and Wonder Woman after that.

In the end 3 Marvel characters are left. No DC survivors. Batman may of had prep, but it will take more than a month to deal with Hulk. Batman may have aquired adamantium, but Hulk's healing factor saves him. Deathstroke could not defeat Hulk either even with adamantium swords (that could have been made during prep time) which is why Hulk takes them both at the same time. Wonder Woman survives last because she is the strongest of the DC team. She could possibly defeat Magneto is a 1 vs 1 but its a close call. She may even be able to defeat Hulk in a 1 vs 1. But to put her against Jean under the Phoenix is a death wish.

I appreciate your attempts at making this balanced but Deathstroke and Catwoman is just a waste of space. The Marvel team has a massive powerhouse advantage.