• 59 results
#1 Edited by hyperbertha (1300 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto,Spiderman,JeanGrey,BlackWidow,Hulk VS Batman,Wonderwoman,Catwoman,Deathstroke,Aquaman

Full intel which team would win? Location : random place with few buildings and wide open space (with some trees).

EDIT: FULL PREP!!! (meaning 1 month's time :P since some people were ridiculous enough to consider it as 20 years or greater worth of prep.)

#2 Posted by comic_book_fan (5576 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto solos.

#3 Edited by hyperbertha (1300 posts) - - Show Bio

Now thats kinda hard to believe. Please state well defined reasons and the hows and the whats (with proofs from comics if possible).

#4 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9080 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto solos.

Magneto solo's Wonder Woman, I don't think so. However, this thread is a mismatch for putting people like Catwoman in the same bracket.

#5 Posted by hyperbertha (1300 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan said:

magneto solos.

Magneto solo's Wonder Woman, I don't think so. However, this thread is a mismatch for putting people like Catwoman in the same bracket.

Well thats why there's black widow to match her in marvel

#6 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9080 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@comic_book_fan said:

magneto solos.

Well thats why there's black widow to match her in marvel

But even if they win, what are they going to do after that? Magneto can take everyone out in team 2 within seconds besides Wonderwoman.

#7 Edited by DeathandGrim (2046 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow this is beyond uneven.

Almost spite.

#8 Posted by ndm5 (474 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman uses his Bat-Marvel repellent and solos.

#9 Posted by GhostRider2 (3282 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: i think he can control her bracelets, he can also at least hold her if not win.

#10 Posted by hyperbertha (1300 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm running very close to my today's post limit and all. Please elaborate how magneto can possibly bring down the likes of batman and aquaman within seconds?

#11 Posted by Razul (264 posts) - - Show Bio

This is mismatch. Magneto won't solo but it doesn't matter, Marvel stomps.

#12 Posted by DeathandGrim (2046 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm running very close to my today's post limit and all. Please elaborate how magneto can possibly bring down the likes of batman and aquaman within seconds?

#13 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9080 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: i think he can control her bracelets, he can also at least hold her if not win.

Her bracelets have magical properties, and oh God, don't have her take them off. (She would if she found out). Magneto is strong, but so is wonderwoman, to the point I believe she could over power Magneto's power. And looking at stats, she would be the one to get the first blow.

#14 Edited by GhostRider2 (3282 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: i know but she needs to use her speed and go straight for Magneto.

#15 Edited by Razul (264 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperbertha: Batmam gets stomped because he doesn't have prep. Hulk is just overkill.

#16 Posted by copete (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonderwoman has metal all over her skimpy outfit which Magneto can use, or he can do even more devious things to her. The rest on DC team is child's play for him. I think Jean Grey can also solo this, can't believe no one said that.

#17 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9080 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: i know but she needs to use her speed and go straight for Magneto.

even if he has her bracelets, what then? lol. He isn't soloing her.

#18 Posted by comic_book_fan (5576 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperbertha: yes he does he holds her still by her bracelets and cuts her head off with her own tiara then uses batman and deathstroke's weapons to kill everyone else.

#19 Posted by RetconCrisis (3740 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto can control the iron in a person's blood. Mags can simply stop their blood flow, shutting down their brains and/or heart functions. He can technically do that on everyone on the DC Team except maybe Wonder Woman, depending if this is her magical form god-made from clay of her Pre-52 version.

#20 Posted by Mxyzptlk_CV (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman won't lose to Magneto...She beats him..I say Team DC wins...

#21 Edited by thanosii (1256 posts) - - Show Bio

@mxyzptlk_cv: except she has been transmuted before and Jean grey has molecular manipulation. Magneto has auto shields that can hold dian for the few seconds it would take to turn her to dust

#22 Posted by darkbeam (2251 posts) - - Show Bio

Why the heck is Batman and Catwoman here lol.

#23 Posted by dorukesin (5624 posts) - - Show Bio

@ndm5 said:

then he kills the writer.

#24 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Marvel however these teams are not balanced well.

#25 Posted by comic_book_fan (5576 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: she could not overpower magneto he has pulled around asteroid m by his own power before for long periods of time before. and blitzing could only happen assuming the warrior woman would attack the elderly man and leave her mostly human friends to fight the half ton rage monster that's causing earthquakes and leveling buildings.

#26 Edited by Sachmoo (848 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel FTW and not even close IMO.

All of them DC combatants have some form of metal on them.

BUT... The OP says full intell. So if there was prep given, DC could turn the tides by simply NOT wearing any metal, since they know what Magneto is all about.

#28 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9080 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: she could not overpower magneto he has pulled around asteroid m by his own power before for long periods of time before. and blitzing could only happen assuming the warrior woman would attack the elderly man and leave her mostly human friends to fight the half ton rage monster that's causing earthquakes and leveling buildings.

So? An asteroid is not as heavy as Wonderwoman is strength wise. And even if he managed to overpower here, what then?

#29 Posted by Justthatkid (3517 posts) - - Show Bio

With intel Diana removes Magneto's helmet then Aquaman uses his tp, they go after Hulk Diana locking arms with the Ogre while Aquaman kills Hulk with his Trident. Catwoman distracts Clint as DS terminates him during that Natasha was down by Batman.

#30 Edited by Experio (15400 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Marvel.

#31 Posted by Funsiized (3668 posts) - - Show Bio

@justthatkid said:

With intel Diana removes Magneto's helmet then Aquaman uses his tp, they go after Hulk Diana locking arms with the Ogre while Aquaman kills Hulk with his Trident. Catwoman distracts Clint as DS terminates him during that Natasha was down by Batman.

Aquaman TP with Jean there? LOL.

#32 Posted by Justthatkid (3517 posts) - - Show Bio

@justthatkid said:

Aquaman TP with Jean there? LOL.

For some reason I replaced her with Hawkeye, oh well WW blitzes.

#33 Edited by comic_book_fan (5576 posts) - - Show Bio

@justthatkid: magneto even without his helmet is highly resistant to telepathy through sheer force of will and his electromagnetism powers can resist it as well he has held off Xavier even if he wasn't preoccupied with jean he still would have very little chance against magneto.

#34 Posted by TheMagicStik (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

If Jean is Phoenix then Marvel wins, if she's not then Wonder Woman and Aquaman tag team to take down the Marvel team, the only people who matter will be Magneto, Hulk, WW, and Aquaman.

#35 Edited by hyperbertha (1300 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostrider2 said:

Full intel dc guys can just avoid wearing metallic parts.

@razul said:

@hyperbertha: Batmam gets stomped because he doesn't have prep. Hulk is just overkill.

Full intel. Batman with full intel means hes probably the most effective member of the dc team. I cant believe you people are taking him so lightly.

@retconcrisis said:

@hyperbertha said:

Magneto can control the iron in a person's blood. Mags can simply stop their blood flow, shutting down their brains and/or heart functions. He can technically do that on everyone on the DC Team except maybe Wonder Woman, depending if this is her magical form god-made from clay of her Pre-52 version.

No he can't. He can only do that if someone gets an iron boosting injection or something.....unless I'm missing something. Please give me an issue number where he does that..

#36 Posted by Razul (264 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperbertha: Full intel doesn't mean that he is prepped. However I can see you have changed it to full prep, i'm not too sure how long 'full prep' is but i'm sure Jean Grey could still solo the DC team.

#37 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Marvel is has 3 powerhouses with different skills and powers. DC has one who won't solo and can be taken over by Jean.

Not a fari fight.

#38 Posted by RetconCrisis (3740 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperbertha:

Found a few scans. The first one is from 616, but not sure about the other 2.

#39 Posted by darkseid1006 (2498 posts) - - Show Bio

The definition of "FULL PREP" please?
if it is exactly what it says and means prep as long as they want then team DC wins this because of Batman with full intel and full prep
however until i know the definition i will have to treat it as if it where no prep which in that case this is a mismatch as Magneto could beat Batman,Deathstroke,Catwoman,and Aquaman then that leaves Wonder Woman to take on Hulk,Magneto,Jean Grey,and Spiderman if she's lucky she may take one of these down but ultimately she gets stomped.

#40 Posted by hyperbertha (1300 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperbertha:

Found a few scans. The first one is from 616, but not sure about the other 2.

I know that first pic. He's somehow able to prevent them from using there super powers but i think they found a way around that. It really gives no proof of him being able to solo anyone or give heart failures. I have never seen that second pic anywhere but i don't think those two guys are normal humans or anything so i REALLY need you to give me an issue id so i can analyse exactly wtf is going on( but come on if magneto is able to rip everyone he faces into shreds with one look logically speaking he should be the ruler of the marvel universe right? So why hasn't that happened and he's gets his ass handed over to him by the x men occassionally?). That third pic really says nothing at all. Just usual stuff magneto flinging around people using his magnetic powers. You seem to forget that he doesn't need metallic items on bodies to manipulate them. He can create force fields and whatnot.

The definition of "FULL PREP" please?

if it is exactly what it says and means prep as long as they want then team DC wins this because of Batman with full intel and full prep

however until i know the definition i will have to treat it as if it where no prep which in that case this is a mismatch as Magneto could beat Batman,Deathstroke,Catwoman,and Aquaman then that leaves Wonder Woman to take on Hulk,Magneto,Jean Grey,and Spiderman if she's lucky she may take one of these down but ultimately she gets stomped.

I'm surprised you've never heard full prep but yes it does mean they've got all the time they need to prepare. And Batman with full intel and full prep does not mean dc wins. He's not the only person who can improvise.

#41 Posted by darkseid1006 (2498 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperbertha: iv only ever heard unlimited prep no it doesn't mean he auto wins but with Aquaman and Deathstroke to help Aquaman is here because of Atlantis but in this instance he is not improvising he could take 20 years for all he cares he has as long as he wants and he is by a long long way the best preper in this thread with unlimited prep he could beat them all.

#42 Posted by RetconCrisis (3740 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperbertha: Unfortunately I couldn't find the issue numbers. I guess I'll write the blood-iron control thing off then.

However, Magneto doesn't get his ass handed to him by the X-men. He usually wins until some plot device helps out the X-men. Mags even made Apocalypse, a being with Celestial tech, realize that Magneto is the superior and ruler... twice.

#43 Posted by hyperbertha (1300 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperbertha: iv only ever heard unlimited prep no it doesn't mean he auto wins but with Aquaman and Deathstroke to help Aquaman is here because of Atlantis but in this instance he is not improvising he could take 20 years for all he cares he has as long as he wants and he is by a long long way the best preper in this thread with unlimited prep he could beat them all.

aww damn you turn it into unlimited prep now. Be reasonable here. 20 years wtf? Full prep=1 month prep at most (at least in this thread). :P

@razul said:

@hyperbertha: Full intel doesn't mean that he is prepped. However I can see you have changed it to full prep, i'm not too sure how long 'full prep' is but i'm sure Jean Grey could still solo the DC team.

No jean grey cant solo the dc team with Aquaman and Wonderwoman. Batman with full intel and prep means he can devise someway to resist her telepathic powers just like Magneto's helmet.

@hyperbertha: Unfortunately I couldn't find the issue numbers. I guess I'll write the blood-iron control thing off then.

However, Magneto doesn't get his ass handed to him by the X-men. He usually wins until some plot device helps out the X-men. Mags even made Apocalypse, a being with Celestial tech, realize that Magneto is the superior and ruler... twice.

Hey you don't need to tell me how strong he is. I know he's super powerful and all....

#44 Posted by Strider92 (16290 posts) - - Show Bio

Not gonna lie I got a mental image of Magneto doing that while shouting "Stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself......why are you hitting yourself!?"

#45 Posted by hyperbertha (1300 posts) - - Show Bio

@highku said:

Couldn't Diana just speed blitz / 1 shot kill Spiderman, Jean Grey & Black Widow? And wouldn't Batman, Catwoman and DS die right off the bat too from a thunderclap or something? Basically Mags & Hulk vs WW & Aquaman and DC has every character as fast as the Flash and as strong as superman for some reason so I'm guessing team 2 wins here.

No Diana cant blitz Jean.

#46 Edited by Razul (264 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperbertha: Actually she can easily solo when she is Phoenix. The only real threat here is Wonder Woman and possibly Aquaman. Batman is only on par with these people when he has prep. Also, unlimited prep is complete murderstomp and DC would win.

#47 Edited by darkseid1006 (2498 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperbertha: personally i still think with full intel 20 years prep and the money and resorces Batman has he would still win with 20,15,or maybe even 10 .
but yeah whose idea was it to give the prep master unlimited prep? :P

#48 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21752 posts) - - Show Bio

@ndm5 said:

*Marvel repellent Bat-spray

#49 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade Wilstomps

Deathstomps

Destroystroke

Stomp Wilson

/thread

#50 Posted by comic_book_fan (5576 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperbertha: that was only in the movie he can blind them all he can stop there hearts at will he can stop the brain signal from reaching there bodies he can dissolve them on the subatomic level these are all possibilities for magneto.