This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio
Wolverine and the X-Men #11

This thread is made to just list ways to kill wolverine.

No magic because thats just to easy

knowing wolvie might come back after a whyle say how long you think your selected kill method would keep wolvie down

extra points if you can think of a way to keep him down forever

try not to repeat ideas that others have put

think of it as a contest

HAVE FUN!

#2 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Drop a mountain on him.

#3 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman: whos gnna do that? lol

#4 Posted by _slim_ (13653 posts) - - Show Bio

Thrown into the sun.

#5 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

shadowcat pulling his entire skeleton out of his body

#6 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1542 posts) - - Show Bio

hyperion, gladiator crush his skull and plop his brains all over the place, then use heat vision to make them go poof = no more logan, ever

#7 Posted by MisterWhisper (2131 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Shot to the head with a high powered rifle to KO, fill his lungs with sand.

2. Dropped into molten lead to sear off the flesh and then cooled to form block he could never get out of.

I am in a hurry, I will post more later.

#8 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyboy that has super strength and can fly could just drop a large boulder on him.

#9 Posted by dewboy01 (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

just wish him dead with a cosmic cube.

#10 Posted by _slim_ (13653 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl.

#11 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20432 posts) - - Show Bio

Unleash Hulk on him to KO Wolverine, then grab his unconscious body and strap him down with adamantium bars/straps so when he comes back to consciousness, he can't move. Then, get Cyclop's optic blasts to blast Wolverine's neck off while Thor is smashing Wolverine's head in with his MJOLNIR hammer while Hulk is bashing Wolverine's face, and if all else fails keep Wolverine there until someone gets the Infinity Gauntlet to poof away Wolverine.

#12 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Logan grow his head back?

#13 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

no plot armor

#14 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Can Logan grow his head back?

im not sure /maybe i mean he did grow back an entire heart

#15 Edited by Dextersinister (6456 posts) - - Show Bio

Without pis an assault rifle pumped into his lower will drop him like a stone as he should no longer have circulation going to his legs. You then take out his neck which will knock him out, prevent his neck from regenerating and he will go brain dead from the lack of blood flowing through his head. If water is on hand you could simply drown him which most writers consider something that would kill him.

#16 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8160 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been done a lot...But Im up for a reboot...

http://www.comicvine.com/news/how-to-kill-wolverine/142995/

http://www.comicvine.com/wolverine/29-1440/ways-to-kill-wolverine/92-20396/

http://www.comicvine.com/wolverine/29-1440/to-kill-a-wolverine/92-629188/

http://www.comicvine.com/wolverine/29-1440/how-to-kill-wolverine/92-390982/

DeadPool with Full Healing Factor gets Blades and Bullets made of Marmusa and goes after him

#17 Posted by ogarza (124 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

Squirrel Girl.

read my freaking mind

#18 Posted by ogarza (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Adamantium bullet headshot for the KO then decapitated by a Murasama Blade while unconscious

#19 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCheeseStabber said:

This has been done a lot...But Im up for a reboot...

http://www.comicvine.com/news/how-to-kill-wolverine/142995/

http://www.comicvine.com/wolverine/29-1440/ways-to-kill-wolverine/92-20396/

http://www.comicvine.com/wolverine/29-1440/to-kill-a-wolverine/92-629188/

http://www.comicvine.com/wolverine/29-1440/how-to-kill-wolverine/92-390982/

DeadPool with Full Healing Factor gets Blades and Bullets made of Marmusa and goes after him

lol damm i dident even look. but im up for a reboot too

blink teleporting his torso away from his head and legs.....this would kill him or create two wolverines

#20 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Burn his flesh off. Then melt his joints off as well.

Or you could tie a large, 5-6 ton anchor to him (tie it around his arms as well so his claws cannot cut the chain) and drop him in the Pacific Ocean.

You could also have Hulk rip him into several pieces and stash the pieces under big rocks.

Or take him apart molecularly.

#21 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer: i dont think the first would kill him. and i dont think hulk could rip him outside of the ultimate's comics

#22 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker said:

@ChaosBlazer: i dont think the first would kill him. and i dont think hulk could rip him outside of the ultimate's comics

yeah the first one wouldnt work as its happened before.

Why not? As long as Hulk gets 2 hands on him he is more than strong enough to rip him into shreds. hulk isnt tearing adamantium, hes tearing Wolverines joints. he is capable of doing this.

#23 Edited by AskaniSon295 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

you could use Antarctic Vibranium to liquify his Adamantium, than a powerfull distruptor like Noh-Varr's Pistol to liquify his meat part or the Ultimate Nullifier. you should see what Nitro did to him during Civil War and he still came back from that Czarian Bastich Style.

#24 Posted by Flopsop200 (171 posts) - - Show Bio

1 .Have Magneto rip the adamantium off of his bones.

2. Cover Logan in said adamantium.

3 .Crush the adamntium covering his body,let bodily fluids leak out.

4. Continue to crush the adamntium covering his body to the smallest point before displacement kicks in.

5. Seal it.

Now he's a chunk of meat lacking oxygen, trapped in an adamantium prison.

DEAD

#25 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

@karetaker said:

Why not? As long as Hulk gets 2 hands on him he is more than strong enough to rip him into shreds. hulk isnt tearing adamantium, hes tearing Wolverines joints. he is capable of doing this.

i think it was stated that 616 wolvies joints have like a adamantium mesh that prevent them from being ripped or severed or whatever but i could be wrong

#26 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

drown him.

#27 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

1 sedate wolvie

2 cut him repeatedly around his face chest and arms

3 close the wounds with muramasa stitches

4 put muramasa fillings in his teeth

5 make him swallow a peace of muramasa

6 remove his heart

#28 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12383 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker: this isn't a battle ....

#29 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: its US (the people of the vine) vs wolverine -kinda

i bet if i tried hard enough i could word it into a fight of some kind

#30 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

cut his head off

#31 Posted by nickzambuto (14479 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Drop a mountain on him.

That's not gonna work. He'd be trapped, but not dead.

The most obvious way to kill Wolverine is by drowning him. I've also contemplated the idea of shooting him in the eye. The bullet will travel through his eye into the brain, bounce off the adamantium skull, then ricochet all around inside his head, mushifying most of his brain. Then, with the bullet still lodged inside his skull (can't get through the adamantium), he won't be able to regenerate that part of his brain and he'll stay dead.

Of course, once the bullet is removed he should be ok.

#32 Posted by Nefarious (21988 posts) - - Show Bio

Drop a meteor on him.

#33 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Drop a mountain on him.

The most obvious way to kill Wolverine is by drowning him. I've also contemplated the idea of shooting him in the eye. The bullet will travel through his eye into the brain, bounce off the adamantium skull, then ricochet all around inside his head, mushifying most of his brain. Then, with the bullet still lodged inside his skull (can't get through the adamantium), he won't be able to regenerate that part of his brain and he'll stay dead.

the eye thing is good but i think as it heals it would get pushed out.

#34 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Drop a meteor on him.

nope

#35 Posted by Nefarious (21988 posts) - - Show Bio

Throw him into space? He won't breathe.

#36 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Y'all are some sick b@sterds.

#37 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

now your thinking! lol

#38 Posted by nickzambuto (14479 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

@karetaker said:

616 Wolverine's joints are just as strong as the rest of him.

@karetaker said:

@nickzambuto said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Drop a mountain on him.

I don't really see that happening. Is Logan's healing adaptive enough to push the bullet through his brain, tearing it up even more, then out back through the eye, then healing everything back up?

#39 Posted by Metatron_Da_Don (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

EARTH-93600 (EARTH-THE HULK HAD KILLED WOLVERINE)

During a battle between the Hulk and Wolverine, Wolverine stabbed the Hulk through the heart and left him for dead. Recuperating almost immediately, the Hulk dove at Wolverine, stomping him to the ground. The Hulk then struck Wolverine repeatedly until he dislodged a vertebrae from Wolverine's adamantium spinal cord, killing Wolverine instantly. Moments after killing Wolverine, Rick Jones and Clay Quartermain arrived on the scene searching for a missing gamma bomb cache and discovered the Hulk's crime. With Wolverine dead, the battle for the omniverse...

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix4/earthhulkkilledwolv.htm

#40 Posted by MisterWhisper (2131 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one who thought of a normal human capable way, that work.

#41 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

@karetaker said:

616 Wolverine's joints are just as strong as the rest of him.

@karetaker said:

@nickzambuto said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Drop a mountain on him.

I don't really see that happening. Is Logan's healing adaptive enough to push the bullet through his brain, tearing it up even more, then out back through the eye, then healing everything back up?

only if its like a straight path. i dont think it would get out of his body but in my head its like when wolvie gets shot in the chest and as he heals the bullet falls out as his body regenerates. i just think the bullet would fall out of his brain into his skull and roll around lol

#42 Posted by Phylos (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker said:

#43 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phylos said:

@karetaker said:

lol finally i am recognized for my talent in naming a way to kill wolvie

#44 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Drowning, you don't even need superpower to do that.

#45 Posted by Phylos (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker said:

@Phylos said:

@karetaker said:

lol finally i am recognized for my talent in naming a way to kill wolvie

Out of all of these explanations viners have given, yours is more sensible. It would make for an excellent scene, like a completely bloodlusted/possessed kitty just snatches his entire skeleton and throws it behind her.

(me & you lmfao)

#46 Posted by Nefarious (21988 posts) - - Show Bio
@karetaker said:

@Nefarious said:

now your thinking! lol

LOL
#47 Posted by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio

Taking into consideration the many writers who have played around with Logan's HF over the years, it kind of depends on how you percieve Wolverine's ability in regeneration. 
His healing factor swings up and down from one extreme to the next ... depending on how he's handled. 
Is he extremely difficult to bring down because of the amount of impact his adamantium frame can absorb and his ability to repair or seal off wounds? Definitely. 
Yet is he like a starfish that has regenerative memory where he can reform and replicate missing limbs? Sometimes he is shown as such. 
Can he do so even without a brain to be able to tell his body to heal and monitor this healing factor? Or could these cells replicate on their own from a single drop of blood, without a signal, essentially making him nearly immortal? 
How about regenerating from seemingly nothing at all, with only an adamantium skeleton remaining? 

Personally I've always liked my Logan tough as hell ... but still having a risk factor or a ceiling somewhere. 
Of course I see him shrugging off a ton of damage, but if he were to recieve trauma to such a vast degree that major vitals were destroyed ... maybe it could override that HF and he could potentially be killed. 

We all know that Nitro once flayed all the flesh from his body, stripping him down to an adamantium skeleton ... and he still managed to survive. 
Yet so many comic fans wrote in and complained, that even the writer admitted he took Logan's HF way too far and stated that we would most likely not see that again. 
It was supposed to be retconned "in a sense" moving forward ... and Logan was to be brought back down to "reasonable" classic levels. Although I'm not certain how that's fully played out since. 

Another question is wether or not Logan can be separated from his adamantium frame. Some say he cannot be ripped in half, such as when Hulk did so in the Ultimates Universe. 
During Age of Apocalypse, Logan's hand was severed by a precision blast from Cykes.  
Technically speaking, even if the adamantium itself is nearly indestructable - the connnective tissue, such as ligaments between the bones, should be able to be torn or cut. 
He should be able to have the segments of his spine severed, his limbs severed, or be decapitated.  

The Muramasa Blade, while known to bypass Logan's Healing factor, is supposed to be able to decapitate him. Yet as durable as the blade is ... it has not been shown to be able to cut adamantium. 
Therefore it stands to reason that any well forged blade, with sufficient force behind it, should still be able to cut off Wolverine's head. Because it isn't a matter of having to cut the metal itself. 

Wolverine has been threatened a couple occasions in the past with drowing. Once by Tiger Shark and once by Deadpool. Each figured that being deprived of oxygen, Logan would eventually die because his brain would shut down. 
Logan himself was panicked at the lack of oxygen when confronted with drowning, after Tiger Shark had left him to die, with his claws imbedded in coral on the ocean floor ... before he managed to free himself. 
Proffesor X has stated that perhaps nothing can kill him short of removing his head. Other times he has said it would seem nothing can kill him, as if that wouldn't be good enough. 
Mystique once spent considerable time training herself in a method that would bleed Logan out ... attacking major arteries and so on, to a point where she could kill him. 
Yet that never seemed to happen.

I would have to say that attacks such as;  

Tossing him into a sun, or into the frozen depths of space.  
Any character of sufficient strength that could rip off Logan's head like a chicken wing.
Any form of disintegration that removes enough of his flesh, or any other version of being torn apart - Where major vitals such as the brain or nervous system are shut down or ...
heart and bloodloss to the extreme occurs, so that no oxygen rich blood is being pumped to the brain that his healing factor ceases to properly function. 
Any phasing, telekinetic, psychic assault, or otherwise ... that could bypass his physical form and destroy his brain. 
or as "ImTheDamnBatman" stated - Dropping a mountain on him ... where I'd be curious to see how he got out of that one.

These could all be "possible" ways to kill Wolverine ... or at the very least, put him out of action for a long time. 

Yet then again, it of course all comes down to which version of Logan we are talking about and how his healing factor is being treated.
#48 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phylos: lol these pictures are killing me lmaoo my first internet chest bump