No Caption Provided
AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AngryHulks

A-Bomb is Hulk-level characters, and Doc Samson usually don't do well against Hulk.

I would say that A-Bomb takes this.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pokergeist

@AngryHulks said:

A-Bomb is Hulk-level characters, and Doc Samson usually don't do well against Hulk.

Actually Doc does very well against Hulk. He cant win due to Hulk Healing Factor. A-Bomb has a effective Healing Factor? If Doc Samason lose for any reason it might be because A-Bomb is suppose to be stronger than starting Hulk or Red Hulk.

I see very little feats of A-Bomb and I have a ton of Classic Samson.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By New_World_Order

A-Bomb

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AngryHulks

@CadenceV2 said:

@AngryHulks said:

Actually Doc does very well against Hulk. He cant win due to Hulk Healing Factor. A-Bomb has a effective Healing Factor? If Doc Samason lose for any reason it might be because A-Bomb is suppose to be stronger than starting Hulk or Red Hulk.

I would said that Samson have a chance, but I don't think he'll take a majority because of the reasons you stated, the healing factor.

A-Bomb is no doubt stronger than calm Savage Hulk.

Classic Samson? I have seen that Iron Man stated that himself, Hercules, Wonder Man, and Namor have better chance against Hulk than Samson because they're all stronger.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokergeist

@AngryHulks said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@AngryHulks said:

I would said that Samson have a chance, but I don't think he'll take a majority because of the reasons you stated, the healing factor.

A-Bomb is no doubt stronger than calm Savage Hulk.

Classic Samson? I have seen that Iron Man stated that himself, Hercules, Wonder Man, and Namor have better chance against Hulk than Samson because they're all stronger.

Classic Samson Feats > to IM Statements. Classic Samson lasted in a longer fight by himself in 2 separate fights against Mindless Savage than WM, IM, Herc, and Namor did together.

Heck Samson threw of the 4 easy when they tried to restrain him. Samson feats are pretty solid.

If A-Bomb has a Healing Factor then there is not much Samson can do.

RulkFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RulkFTW

@CadenceV2 said:

@AngryHulks said:

Uh Samson usually does not do well against Hulk at all.

He damn near kills him here.

Even the weakest version of Hulk beat him effortlessly.

Anyways A-bomb would easily defeat Samson.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

@RulkFTW said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@AngryHulks said:

Uh Samson usually does not do well against Hulk at all.

He damn near kills him here.

Even the weakest version of Hulk beat him effortlessly.

Anyways A-bomb would easily defeat Samson.

Wrong, wrong, and... wrong!

You posted the first fight against Hulk and not even the whole fight. Samson was testing his own Strength against Hulk. He found his limits.

The next Match Samson KO hulk with a single Punch..

Not many people can claim to have the strength to KO Hulk with a single attack even if it broke his hand.

Ontop of This samson during the Eraged Mindless Savage Hulk (Second strongest Hulk EVER) Samson was the main guy who battled Hulk over and over again.

Samson 1st Battle with the Mindless Savage Hulk (Same Hulk who got the best of the Avengers 3 out of 4 Battles).

Then after Herculese, Namor, Iron Man, and Wonder man proved to inept to take Mindless Savage they instead decided to restrain Samson. Samson still threw all 4 off him!

Second Battle and boy does Samson really held on against this Enraged Mindless Savage Hulk.

As for Grey Hulk, this was when Samson starting Jobbing badly and became the more Modern Jobbing Samson we all know now.

He was suckered punch by Grey Hulk, Grey Hulk was enraged to higher levels, and Samson was holding back the whole time.

Truth is that whole Grey Hulk fight was a jobber fight. Before that Samson was lifting 1000s of tons worth of Building with ease.

Your Post of Modern Samson means nothing to me as a Specifically stated Classic Samson was much more impressive in feats. So instead of posting his more modern Jobber feats and battles try to prove Samson is punk in his Classic Days as I pointed out were his best days.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dondave

A-Bomb ftw

RulkFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RulkFTW

@CadenceV2: I'm not saying he never does well against him.It's just that usually he get's punked out easily by Hulk.Him taking on Mindless Hulk was pis.Also the only reason Samson was able to one-shot Hulk in your second scan was because Hulk didn't think he was real and thus didn't want fight which meant he was calm.Here is what happened in that same issue when they fought straight up.

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By 14NC3

A bomb. Doc samson isn't on hulk level and only has a fraction of hulk's strength (see scans above). Rick is extremely durable as he was able to tank hits against 5 of hits from red hulk that caused a seismic wave of 10. Rulk had done a much weaker hit against abomination and that had split abominations head in half. He has been under training by captain america, 2 captain marvels and rom the space night so he has had alot of fighting experience.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist

@RulkFTW: Im glad you can read. I already stated the Punch to hulk was something not many can claim to do. Distracted or not. Also you claim the Mindless Hulk as PIS. How so? It was consistent of Samson for over 6 issues. Samson was going all out from guilt and pulles better strength feats during that time with his all out attitude.

I can post many more Hulk Fights tha last longer than 4 pages with Samson holding his own in the classic days. My point is you jumped in trying to post Modern Jobber Samson feats when i said Classic Samson could last awhile and then lose due to A-Bomb healing Factor.

Im just not sure what you think your proving with out of context scans lol.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All from Issue #314. Hulk never came close to beating Doc S there and after they both were being messed around with the holograms Doc S made his move and KO Savage with one punch.

No need to go out of your way to low ball or try to prove Classic Samson was a jobber too.

RulkFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RulkFTW

@CadenceV2: Never came close to beating him?Samson would disagree with that.

Samson specifically stated he was unconscious.Him taking on mindless Hulk was pis because this is the same Hulk who beat/stalemated the Avengers and Thor.Do you honestly think Samson stands a chance against them?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pokergeist

@RulkFTW: All within a minuet. Samson gets right back up and KOs Hulk in turn.

Slash03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A-Bomb

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A-Bomb.

chimmychonga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A-Bomb should take it, he is more of in the ballpark of the thing, whereas Samson is more on the level of rhino and colossus.