#1 Edited by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

To Death
#2 Posted by Waffle Fries (884 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination for the win. Abomination has way more experience with his powers and he's a trained killer. His strength is on Hulk's level while current A bomb hasn't shown any impressive feats as of yet.

#3 Posted by Goenitz (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio

Well , Abomination beat the shit out of Hulk a lot of times in the past , but some writers just downgrade him to a jobber. 
If we're talking about not-jobbing Emil , then I think he might win this . Although I am impressed by A-Bomb's durability shown in the fights with Red Hulk . Plus , his cloaking ability can be a factor here . So I think it can go 50/50 .

#5 Posted by ComicStooge (12014 posts) - - Show Bio

A Bomb wins 6\10

#6 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination

#7 Posted by pock63 (120 posts) - - Show Bio

This wood be a really good fight! I have no clue who wood take this one!

#8 Posted by DevilmanEX (617 posts) - - Show Bio

tough...A bomb is looking hella strong in his few issues and the cloaking thing is awesome but Abomination has waaaaay too much experience for Rick Jones.  Abomination

#9 Posted by k4tzm4n (36417 posts) - - Show Bio

A-Bomb should win.  Why? 

A beating from Rulk put down Abomination (followed by being shot) 
Where-as A-Bomb was able to take a beating with ease and dish one back.  He just seems physically superior by a longshot.
Staff
#10 Edited by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:

"A-Bomb should win.  Why?  A beating from Rulk put down Abomination (followed by being shot) Where-as A-Bomb was able to take a beating with ease and dish one back.  He just seems physically superior by a longshot. "

That was off-panel, so how can we assume that Abomination didn't put up a good fight?
#11 Posted by k4tzm4n (36417 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@k4tzm4n said:

"A-Bomb should win.  Why?  A beating from Rulk put down Abomination (followed by being shot) Where-as A-Bomb was able to take a beating with ease and dish one back.  He just seems physically superior by a longshot. "

That was off-panel, so how can we assume that Abomination didn't put up a good fight? "

The fact still remains he lost, where-as A-Bomb stalemated Rulk, IIRC, and got right back up after being hit with strikes that caused earthquakes lol
Staff
#12 Posted by DevilmanEX (617 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" A-Bomb should win.  Why?  A beating from Rulk put down Abomination (followed by being shot) Where-as A-Bomb was able to take a beating with ease and dish one back.  He just seems physically superior by a longshot. "
I def agree that he must be physically superior
#13 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@k4tzm4n said:

That was off-panel, so how can we assume that Abomination didn't put up a good fight? "

The fact still remains he lost, where-as A-Bomb stalemated Rulk, IIRC, and got right back up after being hit with strikes that caused earthquakes lol "
A-Bomb didn't stalemate Rulk
#14 Posted by k4tzm4n (36417 posts) - - Show Bio
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@k4tzm4n said:

The fact still remains he lost, where-as A-Bomb stalemated Rulk, IIRC, and got right back up after being hit with strikes that caused earthquakes lol "
A-Bomb didn't stalemate Rulk "

IIRC, they were going back and forth the entire time being the fight was interrupted?
Staff
#15 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@k4tzm4n said:

IIRC, they were going back and forth the entire time being the fight was interrupted? "
Rulk was about to kill A-Bomb prior to the Betty Ross-like Harpies showing up.
#16 Posted by k4tzm4n (36417 posts) - - Show Bio
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@k4tzm4n said:

IIRC, they were going back and forth the entire time being the fight was interrupted? "
Rulk was about to kill A-Bomb prior to the Betty Ross-like Harpies showing up. "

Do you have scans? I havent read it in awhile. I recall Rulk smashing him, then A-Bomb up and fighting him before the harpie things showed up.
Staff
#17 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@k4tzm4n said:

Rulk was about to kill A-Bomb prior to the Betty Ross-like Harpies showing up. "
Do you have scans? I havent read it in awhile. I recall Rulk smashing him, then A-Bomb up and fighting him before the harpie things showed up. "
The beatdown that A-Bomb received caused the earthquake, which promptly made the Harpies cut their fight short: 

#18 Posted by k4tzm4n (36417 posts) - - Show Bio
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@k4tzm4n said:

Do you have scans? I havent read it in awhile. I recall Rulk smashing him, then A-Bomb up and fighting him before the harpie things showed up. "
The beatdown that A-Bomb received caused the earthquake, which promptly made the Harpies cut their fight short: 

"

.....I'm aware.  AND THEN the next scene A-Bomb is up and fighting Rulk, which is exactly what I've stated. =P
Staff
#19 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: My bad, I somehow got A-Bomb's beatdown mixed up with the Harpies' (right before Hulk shows up). I don't know how A-Bomb got out of the picture then, but there's Loeb's writing for you ;)
#20 Posted by crabtree (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought they were the same people i guess not

#21 Posted by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

He Break it off like it was nothing
#22 Edited by Black_Kn1ght (270 posts) - - Show Bio

I... I.. I... think Abomination should win cause he knows more about his gamma powers and Rick was given some of Abomination's DNA. So Abomination should know how to beat him.

#23 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination should win this.

#25 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

A-bomb.

#26 Edited by Vezok123 (332 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody no why the comic abomination looks completelly different from the movie abomination filmed in 2008?

#27 Posted by Butcher_Pete (259 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

Above there is a scan of Abomination and A-Bomb fighting, does anyone know how it ended?

#28 Posted by hyiena (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a tie because they look like twins.

#29 Posted by jec777 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

as rick a-bomb was trained by cap in fighting skills, he dosn't use it. in strength they are about equal. chaos war dead abomination ripped ricks hide off but dead abomination had his origional strength and then some. if rick used his camo powers and the fighting style cap tought him he could win this fight. abomination is a mean mother when he wants to be so a lot of things would be destroyed. it will all come down to who can take the most punishment and keep swinging. i think a-bomb wins in this department.

#30 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vezok123 said:

Anybody no why the comic abomination looks completelly different from the movie abomination filmed in 2008?

#31 Posted by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Butcher_Pete said:

Bump.

Above there is a scan of Abomination and A-Bomb fighting, does anyone know how it ended?

Mikaboshi powered Abomination and he stomped everyone

#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91120 posts) - - Show Bio

A-Bomb.

#33 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination
#34 Posted by HellionVulcan (3625 posts) - - Show Bio

A-bomb i think he is far stronger & more durable while abomination is a better fighter but i don't think abomination has what it takes to win .

#35 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

they both look really similar

plus Abomination minus ination= Abom, when you stretch it out and add a b to the end: A-Bomb.

But I would say Abomination

#36 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19921 posts) - - Show Bio

A-Bomb should win this. He has fought with Rulk before and gave a better fight than Abomination.

#37 Posted by God_Spawn (37319 posts) - - Show Bio

A-Bomb

#38 Posted by paulo157751 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Amination win

#39 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination.

#40 Posted by dondave (34467 posts) - - Show Bio

A-Bomb ftw

#41 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

A-Bomb.

#42 Posted by hyiena (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vezok123: @Vezok123:

They have different origins. Comic Abomination is just the effect of getting more Gamma radiation than the Hulk.Movie Abomination is a mixture of the super soldier treatments and a transfusion of the Hulk's DNA.

#43 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

If were Talking Classic abomination then Abomination wins. He was twice as strong a Savage Hulk and honestly Rulk is not all that Impressive with out the Loeb Force and by extent his battle with A Bomb not as impressive to me.

Abomination has even beaten Hulk a few times. So Abomination for me.

#44 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19921 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

If were Talking Classic abomination then Abomination wins. He was twice as strong a Savage Hulk and honestly Rulk is not all that Impressive with out the Loeb Force and by extent his battle with A Bomb not as impressive to me.

Abomination has even beaten Hulk a few times. So Abomination for me.

I agree.

#45 Posted by paulo157751 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

For me Abomination wins with ease .... He twice stronger than the Hulk own and detelhe:

The only win when Hulk gets very angry.

Another detail:

Rike not increase strength.

#46 Posted by paulo157751 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Friends in Chaos War he resumes his power and strength class Abomination is 200 tons.

The 'Master' Abomination said "but he came back stronger than before"

#47 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination

#48 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Abom stomps

#49 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination would win