4. Longshot
  5. Mimic

Exiles: 
  1. Ghoul 
  2. Amber Hunt
  3. Reaper
  4. Prime
  5. Prototype

Juggernaut is at 8th Day. All physical attributes including speed & reflexes has dramatically enhanced itself. Juggernaut probability field and forcefield are enhanced. He is now at the focus point of conjuring up spells and summons. While 8th day suddenly appeared smashing at the Earth, the teams had little to no time responding. Their preparation at a minimum until they find out too late that it is Cain Marko at the phase of his 8th Day.
Inevitable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Inevitable
Ehh....Isn't Amber Hunt Juggernaut's girlfriend ? I think he will stop killing heroes one after another when he sees her.
Avatar image for thajuggernautkick
ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ThaJuggernautKick
@Inevitable said: 

Ehh....Isn't Amber Hunt Juggernaut's girlfriend ? I think he will stop killing heroes one after another when he sees her. "

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By HellionVulcan

Phoenix can solo the rest don't really stand a chance .

Fresh0133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Fresh0133

Gambit could solo, charge his clothes to full strength and Juggy's done.  Sorry, 8th Day Juggy ain't all that., little to no feats.  Throw all of those at him and he's done, Invisible Woman could solo honestly.

ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ThaJuggernautKick

This Jean.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ssejllenrad
@ThaJuggernautKick: @Phoenix of the Black Throne:  

NO! This is jean! 

Hehe! I'm trolling now so forgive me.. :D
ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ThaJuggernautKick
@Phoenix of the Black Throne: Nice. The Phoenix Force had done something that Oblivion could not do, but before I go there. That helmet wasn't the one Tom Cassidy made for him, right?
ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ThaJuggernautKick
@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" @ThaJuggernautKick said:

" @Phoenix of the Black Throne: Nice. The Phoenix Force had done something that Oblivion could not do, but before I go there. That helmet wasn't the one Tom Cassidy made for him, right? "

no and that is not the Phoenix force Jean is tapping in either scan that's just her mutant power, so give her Phoenix and he goes down harder. "
That can't be true because Jean tried to BFR Juggernaut by lifting him away, and he started walk in the air while slowly depleting her powers. And when phoenix bumped into the Juggernaut again decades later, Juggernaut was not phased by her powers again, and he had to take off his helmet for her to get through his mind. So either, this was the 'What If Phoenix had not Died' branch-off or the "What if Xavier had died" branch-off. It's okay, because I will read the rest of the pages once I find them.

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins
ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssejllenrad said:
" @ThaJuggernautKick: @Phoenix of the Black Throne:  

NO! This is jean! 

Hehe! I'm trolling now so forgive me.. :D "
No, that's Chance! 

RLAAMJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By RLAAMJR

8th day Juggernaut loses. There's too many from the team who are also powerful, and Strange is also there.

ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @Phoenix of the Black Throne said:

" @Phoenix of the Black Throne: Nice. The Phoenix Force had done something that Oblivion could not do, but before I go there. That helmet wasn't the one Tom Cassidy made for him, right? "

no and that is not the Phoenix force Jean is tapping in either scan that's just her mutant power, so give her Phoenix and he goes down harder. "
That can't be true because Jean tried to BFR Juggernaut by lifting him away, and he started walk in the air while slowly depleting her powers. And when phoenix bumped into the Juggernaut again decades later, Juggernaut was not phased by her powers again, and he had to take off his helmet for her to get through his mind. So either, this was the 'What If Phoenix had not Died' branch-off or the "What if Xavier had died" branch-off. It's okay, because I will read the rest of the pages once I find them. . "
It is true look at the scans.  Her goal in your first example was to hold him aloft , so even then she had enough power to hold him back he was in the air the entire time.  When she met him at the boat house she said she had more than enough power to hold him and he didn't fight.  She knows how strong he is, she was on the grounds of the mansion, if she didn't believe in what she said she would have sent out a telepathic distress call, she never alerted anyone to his presense, this was also right before she admits to holding back her power for years because of the others fears of Dark Phoenix, not to mention she has held the men of the Fantastic Four along with some Avengers including Hecules pinned and none of them could move,  He took his helmet off to prove to her he was not there to fight he even says it and needed her help, this goes to show the confusion some people have when it comes to the passive mind reading aspects of telepathy and the psi blasting part of it, twice she has used psi bolts on him and twice they have worked on him, Jean is very consistent when it comes to overcoming so called telepathic immunity, whether it's his helmet, Emmas diamond form or a girl who has the mutant ability to be invisible to telepaths all without the Phoenix, in this battle she is tapping the Phoenix so he goes down even harder. "

Maybe so, since psi blasting acts as a mental punch, however, keep in mind that during this time, Juggernaut had inherent some of Xavier's powers after the Three (Trion?) whatever they're called destroyed the machine that Xavier was using on Cain. So since Cain is pretty much a noob at telepathy, he probably let his guard down by opening his mind around the entire Maison. This allowed Jean's Psi Bolt to force a feedback pulse right back at his mind... And keep in mind, that her advances did not last long. He recovered after those scans (the two panels of the 1st scan) and began smashing away at them until he teleported back into the Crimson Cosmos. 

And the Phoenix had always been dormant within Jean so it could not have been her's alone unless by Juggernaut putting his mind out of the box (using his thoughts to probe)  or by the sheer force of the Phoenix Force. But look at it from this point of view. Eternity is an empath. Nightmare. D'spayre. Classic Dr. Strange & Oblivion among others. But none of them were able to poke at his head like that with his helmet on.
ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That can't be true because Jean tried to BFR Juggernaut by lifting him away, and he started walk in the air while slowly depleting her powers. And when phoenix bumped into the Juggernaut again decades later, Juggernaut was not phased by her powers again, and he had to take off his helmet for her to get through his mind. So either, this was the 'What If Phoenix had not Died' branch-off or the "What if Xavier had died" branch-off. It's okay, because I will read the rest of the pages once I find them. . "
It is true look at the scans.  Her goal in your first example was to hold him aloft , so even then she had enough power to hold him back he was in the air the entire time.  When she met him at the boat house she said she had more than enough power to hold him and he didn't fight.  She knows how strong he is, she was on the grounds of the mansion, if she didn't believe in what she said she would have sent out a telepathic distress call, she never alerted anyone to his presense, this was also right before she admits to holding back her power for years because of the others fears of Dark Phoenix, not to mention she has held the men of the Fantastic Four along with some Avengers including Hecules pinned and none of them could move,  He took his helmet off to prove to her he was not there to fight he even says it and needed her help, this goes to show the confusion some people have when it comes to the passive mind reading aspects of telepathy and the psi blasting part of it, twice she has used psi bolts on him and twice they have worked on him, Jean is very consistent when it comes to overcoming so called telepathic immunity, whether it's his helmet, Emmas diamond form or a girl who has the mutant ability to be invisible to telepaths all without the Phoenix, in this battle she is tapping the Phoenix so he goes down even harder. "
 Maybe so, since psi blasting acts as a mental punch, however, keep in mind that during this time, Juggernaut had inherent some of Xavier's powers after the Three (Trion?) whatever they're called destroyed the machine that Xavier was using on Cain. So since Cain is pretty much a noob at telepathy, he probably let his guard down by opening his mind around the entire Maison. This allowed Jean's Psi Bolt to force a feedback pulse right back at his mind... And keep in mind, that her advances did not last long. He recovered after those scans (the two panels of the 1st scan) and began smashing away at them until he teleported back into the Crimson Cosmos.  And the Phoenix had always been dormant within Jean so it could not have been her's alone unless by Juggernaut putting his mind out of the box (using his thoughts to probe)  or by the sheer force of the Phoenix Force. But look at it from this point of view. Eternity is an empath. Nightmare. D'spayre. Classic Dr. Strange & Oblivion among others. But none of them were able to poke at his head like that with his helmet on. "
Keep in mind that it has been stated many times that when it comes to telepathy Jean can do the impossible, everything else you said is just conjecture based on her being the only being in creation to get through his helmet everytime she tried, mental punch or not it is directed at his mind and the helmet is not supposed to let that happen, and it didn't stop her, give her the Phoenix and he will be wiped out. "
I don't think he will be wiped out, but he will be hurt by a headache. The Phoenix can not  destroy his physical body. And if Jean is supposedly this tough, then why does she loose to Stryfe and why not do anything to Onslaught?
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut.

Mackeja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mackeja

I'm happy to finally be supporting Jean after all the arguments I've been making against her lately, but if Jean hosts the Pheonix force, even 8th day Juggy is going down. Everybody else is a nonfactor, cause Jugs can stomp them into nothing.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Susanoo
@Mackeja said:
"I'm happy to finally be supporting Jean after all the arguments I've been making against her lately, but if Jean hosts the Pheonix force, even 8th day Juggy is going down. Everybody else is a nonfactor, cause Jugs can stomp them into nothing. "

Juggernaut can absorb telepathy.
ryanthereaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ryanthereaper

yeah, pheonix wins this, everyone else is dead.

Mackeja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mackeja
@Susanoo:
But can he absorb the Raw Power of the Pheonix force? I doubt even Juggy can match that, regardless of what boosts he's got.