ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ThaJuggernautKick

No Caption Provided

Juggernaut is at 8th Day. All physical attributes including speed & reflexes has dramatically enhanced itself. Juggernaut's probability field and forcefield are enhanced. He is now at the focus point of conjuring up spells and summons. While 8th day suddenly appeared smashing at the Earth, the team had little to no time to respond. Their preparation is at a minimum until they find out too late that it is Cain Marko at the phase of his 8th Day

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for thajuggernautkick
ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ThaJuggernautKick

Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Boneapart
@ThaJuggernautKick:
@ThaJuggernautKick said:
"... "

current marvel?
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Susanoo

..... I say Juggs wins eventually.
_Wildcard_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By _Wildcard_

i don't see how juggs could ever touch zoom. even with ftl reflexes zoom is still a blur at best.

Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Boneapart

im slightly leaning to DC, shazam and black adam are good with the magic

ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ThaJuggernautKick
@napoleon said:
"

im slightly leaning to DC, shazam and black adam are good with the magic

"
Normal Juggernaut casts a spell that turns his body into a blackhole. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
ZION41821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ZION41821

@ThaJuggernautKick:  which Superman is being used here?

ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ThaJuggernautKick
@ZION41821 said:
"  
@ThaJuggernautKick:  which Superman is being used here? "
This one.
ZION41821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ZION41821
@ThaJuggernautKick said:
" @ZION41821 said:
"  
This one. "
@ThaJuggernautKick:  Ok Thanks... Ok with that said i would have to say that Bronze Age Superman is the only one on the team that can hang with 8th Day Juggernaut even though Bronze Age Supes is no where near as Powerful as his Silver Age counterpart lol i'll say 8th Day Juggernaut wins after a decent fight with Bronze Age Superman.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@ZION41821 said:
" @ThaJuggernautKick said:
" @ZION41821 said:
"  
This one. "
@ThaJuggernautKick:  Ok Thanks... Ok with that said i would have to say that Bronze Age Superman is the only one on the team that can hang with 8th Day Juggernaut even though Bronze Age Supes is no where near as Powerful as his Silver Age counterpart lol i'll say 8th Day Juggernaut wins after a decent fight with Bronze Age Superman. "
Believe me, Zoom was able to take down the entire justice league like it was a joke. Why dont you think that he could hang with juggs?
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HellionVulcan

Juggernaut after i lengthy fight wins .

ZION41821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ZION41821
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @ZION41821 said:
" @ZION41821 said:
"  
This one. "
@ThaJuggernautKick:  Ok Thanks... Ok with that said i would have to say that Bronze Age Superman is the only one on the team that can hang with 8th Day Juggernaut even though Bronze Age Supes is no where near as Powerful as his Silver Age counterpart lol i'll say 8th Day Juggernaut wins after a decent fight with Bronze Age Superman. "
Believe me, Zoom was able to take down the entire justice league like it was a joke. Why dont you think that he could hang with juggs? "
@TheCerealKillz:  Yea but the Superman being used here is Bronze Age Superman i checked with the OP on that, and Bronze Age Superman is more powerful then zoom as far as feats and power scale, and 8th Day Juggernaut is far more powerful then normal Juggs, 8th Day Juggs is more powerful then Bronze Age Superman, he did some crazy things. Thats just what i think though
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@ZION41821 said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @ZION41821 said:
" @ZION41821 said:
"  
This one. "
Believe me, Zoom was able to take down the entire justice league like it was a joke. Why dont you think that he could hang with juggs? "
@TheCerealKillz:  Yea but the Superman being used here is Bronze Age Superman i checked with the OP on that, and Bronze Age Superman is more powerful then zoom as far as feats and power scale, and 8th Day Juggernaut is far more powerful then normal Juggs, 8th Day Juggs is more powerful then Bronze Age Superman, he did some crazy things. Thats just what i think though "
What are some feats of bronze age Superman?

Because, when zoom was approached by the justice league to be arrested, he laughed. He then took down Green Lantern, Flash, Batman, Wonder Woman, and Superman. I forget who else, but he did this, and it was just target practice for him. Only once to my memory was he hit, and that was just Green lantern slipping him. He then beat him up.
ZION41821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ZION41821
@TheCerealKillz said:

" @ZION41821 said:

" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @ZION41821 said:
" @ZION41821 said:
"  
This one. "
@TheCerealKillz:  Yea but the Superman being used here is Bronze Age Superman i checked with the OP on that, and Bronze Age Superman is more powerful then zoom as far as feats and power scale, and 8th Day Juggernaut is far more powerful then normal Juggs, 8th Day Juggs is more powerful then Bronze Age Superman, he did some crazy things. Thats just what i think though "
What are some feats of bronze age Superman?  Because, when zoom was approached by the justice league to be arrested, he laughed. He then took down Green Lantern, Flash, Batman, Wonder Woman, and Superman. I forget who else, but he did this, and it was just target practice for him. Only once to my memory was he hit, and that was just Green lantern slipping him. He then beat him up. "
@TheCerealKillz:  I got a few Bronze Age Feats for ya...  oh yea and what era did Zoom do all of this? Silver Age? Bronze Age? Current Era? When? and do you have any scans or feats of Zoom? 

Some Feats, Scans & Covers of Bronze Age Superman 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@ZION41821: 

Currently, I have two. Until DE goes online, they are the ones I can give.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
darth_fletcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By darth_fletcher

i really cant believe you guys are voting juggs on this...

im a marvel fan but id back just the dc gods over him !!!

ZION41821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ZION41821
@TheCerealKillz:  Thanks for posting and you're feats of Zoom appear to be more current which means Bronze Age Superman would Godomp Zoom and gives 8th Day Juggernaut a decent fight before going down. Bronze Age Superman's feats that i posted seem to be highly more impressive then Current Zoom lol just saying  : )
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@ZION41821 said:
" @TheCerealKillz:  Thanks for posting and you're feats of Zoom appear to be more current which means Bronze Age Superman would Godomp Zoom and gives 8th Day Juggernaut a decent fight before going down. Bronze Age Superman's feats that i posted seem to be highly more impressive then Current Zoom lol just saying  : ) "
Oh yeah, I get what him being able to compact the impact of a exploding sun, but what was evverything else? I didnt quite get it.
 Also, that was just 2 feats. And Zoom goes beyond time itself, he reveres time and can dodge everything that BA Supes throws at him. Believe me, Zoom is so fast that he makes Flash look like a joke, even when he had all the other speedsters speed force. Hell, the flash, the person who can see everything, wasnt able to see Zoom nailing the other guy so hard he flew across into a building. Flash was so close to him aswell, and didnt even notice him.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ego

juggernuat wins. none of them will be able to move without momentum. even zoom will sit statue still if he can not move regardless his personal time.

SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SupremeBeing
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @ZION41821 said:
" @TheCerealKillz:  Thanks for posting and you're feats of Zoom appear to be more current which means Bronze Age Superman would Godomp Zoom and gives 8th Day Juggernaut a decent fight before going down. Bronze Age Superman's feats that i posted seem to be highly more impressive then Current Zoom lol just saying  : ) "
Oh yeah, I get what him being able to compact the impact of a exploding sun, but what was evverything else? I didnt quite get it.  Also, that was just 2 feats. And Zoom goes beyond time itself, he reveres time and can dodge everything that BA Supes throws at him. Believe me, Zoom is so fast that he makes Flash look like a joke, even when he had all the other speedsters speed force. Hell, the flash, the person who can see everything, wasnt able to see Zoom nailing the other guy so hard he flew across into a building. Flash was so close to him aswell, and didnt even notice him. "
@TheCerealKillz:  BA Superman is basically a watered down version of SA Superman, BA can't beat his SA counterpart or 8th Day Juggs but he is more then capable of taking out zoom.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@SupremeBeing said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @ZION41821 said:
Oh yeah, I get what him being able to compact the impact of a exploding sun, but what was evverything else? I didnt quite get it.  Also, that was just 2 feats. And Zoom goes beyond time itself, he reveres time and can dodge everything that BA Supes throws at him. Believe me, Zoom is so fast that he makes Flash look like a joke, even when he had all the other speedsters speed force. Hell, the flash, the person who can see everything, wasnt able to see Zoom nailing the other guy so hard he flew across into a building. Flash was so close to him aswell, and didnt even notice him. "
@TheCerealKillz:  BA Superman is basically a watered down version of SA Superman, BA can't beat his SA counterpart or 8th Day Juggs but he is more then capable of taking out zoom. "
I fully believe that Zoom could take down BA Supes with Ease. 

I will back up my case.
SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SupremeBeing
@TheCerealKillz:  I respect you're thoughts and opinions my friend but i will stick to what i said and its true though BA is only a watered down SA, but he is still strong enough to take down current Zoom, i too will try and back up my case if what i have said is not good enough.
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ssejllenrad

DC only because of Bronze Age PIS King....

Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

Is this Shazam? 

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@SupremeBeing said:
" @TheCerealKillz:  I respect you're thoughts and opinions my friend but i will stick to what i said and its true though BA is only a watered down SA, but he is still strong enough to take down current Zoom, i too will try and back up my case if what i have said is not good enough. "
I say we make a debate thread.

You in?
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By difficlus

i think BA anc CM can damage him enough to ensure a win...

SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SupremeBeing
@TheCerealKillz:  Sure Buddy i don't mind : )
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Shall I Set up the Thread, or will you?

Actually, I'll PM you.

Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

Oh this is 8th Day Juggernaut. He wins.

SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SupremeBeing
@TheCerealKillz:  ok
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any one of them could hold their own

Any two of them would win

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#33  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

im leaning towards juggs here.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#34  Edited By termiteone4ever

Put my Vote in on the team 
Ba supes is no joke and black adam and captain marvel is no joke either. By the way what version of captain marvel ? 
plus zoom with his foolishness i dont see jug winning this.
Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Lance Bastro

the team are not defenceless by any mean, but the real problem here is that they will eventually get tired and lose stamina and endurance as this battle progresses. on the other hand, juggernaut will get stronger.

Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#37  Edited By Theodore
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @SupremeBeing said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @ZION41821 said:
@TheCerealKillz:  BA Superman is basically a watered down version of SA Superman, BA can't beat his SA counterpart or 8th Day Juggs but he is more then capable of taking out zoom. "
I fully believe that Zoom could take down BA Supes with Ease.   I will back up my case. "
Zoom would destroy BA Superman.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Lance Bastro

is this BA superman or SA? 

Fresh0133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#39  Edited By Fresh0133

What feats does 8th Day Juggy have?  It's been a while since I read the 8th Day.  I don't recall him being all that much better than the normal full powered Juggy.

Even if he's powered up a bit how is he going to take out those four?  It's not like he's got speed feats to compare to Supes and Zoom is ridiculous.

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Lance Bastro
@Fresh03 said:
"

What feats does 8th Day Juggy have?  It's been a while since I read the 8th Day.  I don't recall him being all that much better than the normal full powered Juggy.

Even if he's powered up a bit how is he going to take out those four?  It's not like he's got speed feats to compare to Supes and Zoom is ridiculous.

"
when he swings his hand, he was leveling a forest and causing chunks of earth to raise up similar to this video. 

start at 7:43 to 8:10 (when cooler speaks) 

Fresh0133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Fresh0133

Huh?  I'm still not convinced.  He might be able to take one of them but all four of them?  I don't buy it.

SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SupremeBeing
@Theodore said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @SupremeBeing said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @ZION41821 said:
I fully believe that Zoom could take down BA Supes with Ease.   I will back up my case. "
Zoom would destroy BA Superman. "
@Theodore:  Well that is a difference in opinion there lol
ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fresh03 said:
" Huh?  I'm still not convinced.  He might be able to take one of them but all four of them?  I don't buy it. "
Then that's too bad. Let's agree to disagree then.
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#44  Edited By tensor

team ftw

Fresh0133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Fresh0133
@ThaJuggernautKick:   You've got four characters that are damn near FTLS, and one of them is way beyond FTLS, what is Juggy going to do against them?  He's powerful, but he's not that powerful, doesn't matter what his fields are, 8th Day Juggy gets spanked by most of these individuals put them all together and it's not even fair.
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheFlash4740
@ZION41821 said:

I had to pinch myself to make sure i wasnt dreaming...if u honestly think superman can beat zoom u are out of ur mind. 
Zoom>Flash>Superman. If flash cant see superman, and zoom hits harder than superman. He loses, badly.
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ssejllenrad
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @ZION41821 said:
I had to pinch myself to make sure i wasnt dreaming...if u honestly think superman can beat zoom u are out of ur mind.  Zoom>Flash>Superman. If flash cant see superman, and zoom hits harder than superman. He loses, badly. "
True if we're talking modern Supes. But it's Bronze Age we're talking about here. Next to SA Superman, he's the PIS master. He'll eventually beat Zoom by some random power.
ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFlash4740 said:
" @ZION41821 said:
I had to pinch myself to make sure i wasnt dreaming...if u honestly think superman can beat zoom u are out of ur mind.  Zoom>Flash>Superman. If flash cant see superman, and zoom hits harder than superman. He loses, badly. "
Superman > Zoom > Flash
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TheFlash4740
@ssejllenrad:@ThaJuggernautKick:  so im guessing were not using this superman
No Caption Provided

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ssejllenrad
@TheFlash4740: Nope! We're using this superman...