• 82 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by ThaJuggernautKick (396 posts) - - Show Bio

  


 
  Juggernaut is at 8th Day. All physical attributes including speed & reflexes has dramatically enhanced itself. Juggernaut's probability field and forcefield are enhanced. He is now at the focus point of conjuring up spells and summons. While 8th day suddenly appeared smashing at the Earth, the team had little to no time to respond. Their preparation is at a minimum until they find out too late that it is Cain Marko at the phase of his 8th Day
 
  




#2 Posted by ThaJuggernautKick (396 posts) - - Show Bio

...

#3 Posted by napoleon (824 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaJuggernautKick:
@ThaJuggernautKick said:
"... "


current marvel?
#4 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

..... I say Juggs wins eventually.
#5 Posted by _Wildcard_ (365 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't see how juggs could ever touch zoom. even with ftl reflexes zoom is still a blur at best.

#6 Posted by napoleon (824 posts) - - Show Bio

im slightly leaning to DC, shazam and black adam are good with the magic

#7 Posted by ThaJuggernautKick (396 posts) - - Show Bio
@napoleon said:
"

im slightly leaning to DC, shazam and black adam are good with the magic

"
Normal Juggernaut casts a spell that turns his body into a blackhole. 
 
 
 
 



#8 Posted by ZION41821 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

 
@ThaJuggernautKick:  which Superman is being used here?

#9 Posted by ThaJuggernautKick (396 posts) - - Show Bio
@ZION41821 said:
"  
@ThaJuggernautKick:  which Superman is being used here? "
This one.
#10 Posted by ZION41821 (126 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaJuggernautKick said:
" @ZION41821 said:
"  
@ThaJuggernautKick:  which Superman is being used here? "
This one. "
@ThaJuggernautKick:  Ok Thanks... Ok with that said i would have to say that Bronze Age Superman is the only one on the team that can hang with 8th Day Juggernaut even though Bronze Age Supes is no where near as Powerful as his Silver Age counterpart lol i'll say 8th Day Juggernaut wins after a decent fight with Bronze Age Superman.
#11 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@ZION41821 said:
" @ThaJuggernautKick said:
" @ZION41821 said:
"  
@ThaJuggernautKick:  which Superman is being used here? "
This one. "
@ThaJuggernautKick:  Ok Thanks... Ok with that said i would have to say that Bronze Age Superman is the only one on the team that can hang with 8th Day Juggernaut even though Bronze Age Supes is no where near as Powerful as his Silver Age counterpart lol i'll say 8th Day Juggernaut wins after a decent fight with Bronze Age Superman. "
Believe me, Zoom was able to take down the entire justice league like it was a joke. Why dont you think that he could hang with juggs?
#12 Posted by HellionVulcan (3606 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut after i lengthy fight wins .

#13 Posted by ZION41821 (126 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @ZION41821 said:
" @ThaJuggernautKick said:
" @ZION41821 said:
"  
@ThaJuggernautKick:  which Superman is being used here? "
This one. "
@ThaJuggernautKick:  Ok Thanks... Ok with that said i would have to say that Bronze Age Superman is the only one on the team that can hang with 8th Day Juggernaut even though Bronze Age Supes is no where near as Powerful as his Silver Age counterpart lol i'll say 8th Day Juggernaut wins after a decent fight with Bronze Age Superman. "
Believe me, Zoom was able to take down the entire justice league like it was a joke. Why dont you think that he could hang with juggs? "
@TheCerealKillz:  Yea but the Superman being used here is Bronze Age Superman i checked with the OP on that, and Bronze Age Superman is more powerful then zoom as far as feats and power scale, and 8th Day Juggernaut is far more powerful then normal Juggs, 8th Day Juggs is more powerful then Bronze Age Superman, he did some crazy things. Thats just what i think though
#14 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@ZION41821 said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @ZION41821 said:
" @ThaJuggernautKick said:
" @ZION41821 said:
"  
@ThaJuggernautKick:  which Superman is being used here? "
This one. "
@ThaJuggernautKick:  Ok Thanks... Ok with that said i would have to say that Bronze Age Superman is the only one on the team that can hang with 8th Day Juggernaut even though Bronze Age Supes is no where near as Powerful as his Silver Age counterpart lol i'll say 8th Day Juggernaut wins after a decent fight with Bronze Age Superman. "
Believe me, Zoom was able to take down the entire justice league like it was a joke. Why dont you think that he could hang with juggs? "
@TheCerealKillz:  Yea but the Superman being used here is Bronze Age Superman i checked with the OP on that, and Bronze Age Superman is more powerful then zoom as far as feats and power scale, and 8th Day Juggernaut is far more powerful then normal Juggs, 8th Day Juggs is more powerful then Bronze Age Superman, he did some crazy things. Thats just what i think though "
What are some feats of bronze age Superman?
 
Because, when zoom was approached by the justice league to be arrested, he laughed. He then took down Green Lantern, Flash, Batman, Wonder Woman, and Superman. I forget who else, but he did this, and it was just target practice for him. Only once to my memory was he hit, and that was just Green lantern slipping him. He then beat him up.
#15 Edited by ZION41821 (126 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:

" @ZION41821 said:

" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @ZION41821 said:
" @ThaJuggernautKick said:
" @ZION41821 said:
"  
@ThaJuggernautKick:  which Superman is being used here? "
This one. "
@ThaJuggernautKick:  Ok Thanks... Ok with that said i would have to say that Bronze Age Superman is the only one on the team that can hang with 8th Day Juggernaut even though Bronze Age Supes is no where near as Powerful as his Silver Age counterpart lol i'll say 8th Day Juggernaut wins after a decent fight with Bronze Age Superman. "
Believe me, Zoom was able to take down the entire justice league like it was a joke. Why dont you think that he could hang with juggs? "
@TheCerealKillz:  Yea but the Superman being used here is Bronze Age Superman i checked with the OP on that, and Bronze Age Superman is more powerful then zoom as far as feats and power scale, and 8th Day Juggernaut is far more powerful then normal Juggs, 8th Day Juggs is more powerful then Bronze Age Superman, he did some crazy things. Thats just what i think though "
What are some feats of bronze age Superman?  Because, when zoom was approached by the justice league to be arrested, he laughed. He then took down Green Lantern, Flash, Batman, Wonder Woman, and Superman. I forget who else, but he did this, and it was just target practice for him. Only once to my memory was he hit, and that was just Green lantern slipping him. He then beat him up. "
@TheCerealKillz:  I got a few Bronze Age Feats for ya...  oh yea and what era did Zoom do all of this? Silver Age? Bronze Age? Current Era? When? and do you have any scans or feats of Zoom? 
 
                                                                                Some Feats, Scans & Covers of Bronze Age Superman 








#16 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@ZION41821: 
 
Currently, I have two. Until DE goes online, they are the ones I can give.
 



#17 Posted by darth_fletcher (262 posts) - - Show Bio

i really cant believe you guys are voting juggs on this...
 
im a marvel fan but id back just the dc gods over him !!!

#18 Posted by ZION41821 (126 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz:  Thanks for posting and you're feats of Zoom appear to be more current which means Bronze Age Superman would Godomp Zoom and gives 8th Day Juggernaut a decent fight before going down. Bronze Age Superman's feats that i posted seem to be highly more impressive then Current Zoom lol just saying  : )
#19 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@ZION41821 said:
" @TheCerealKillz:  Thanks for posting and you're feats of Zoom appear to be more current which means Bronze Age Superman would Godomp Zoom and gives 8th Day Juggernaut a decent fight before going down. Bronze Age Superman's feats that i posted seem to be highly more impressive then Current Zoom lol just saying  : ) "
Oh yeah, I get what him being able to compact the impact of a exploding sun, but what was evverything else? I didnt quite get it.
 Also, that was just 2 feats. And Zoom goes beyond time itself, he reveres time and can dodge everything that BA Supes throws at him. Believe me, Zoom is so fast that he makes Flash look like a joke, even when he had all the other speedsters speed force. Hell, the flash, the person who can see everything, wasnt able to see Zoom nailing the other guy so hard he flew across into a building. Flash was so close to him aswell, and didnt even notice him.
#20 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

juggernuat wins. none of them will be able to move without momentum. even zoom will sit statue still if he can not move regardless his personal time.

#21 Posted by SupremeBeing (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @ZION41821 said:
" @TheCerealKillz:  Thanks for posting and you're feats of Zoom appear to be more current which means Bronze Age Superman would Godomp Zoom and gives 8th Day Juggernaut a decent fight before going down. Bronze Age Superman's feats that i posted seem to be highly more impressive then Current Zoom lol just saying  : ) "
Oh yeah, I get what him being able to compact the impact of a exploding sun, but what was evverything else? I didnt quite get it.  Also, that was just 2 feats. And Zoom goes beyond time itself, he reveres time and can dodge everything that BA Supes throws at him. Believe me, Zoom is so fast that he makes Flash look like a joke, even when he had all the other speedsters speed force. Hell, the flash, the person who can see everything, wasnt able to see Zoom nailing the other guy so hard he flew across into a building. Flash was so close to him aswell, and didnt even notice him. "
@TheCerealKillz:  BA Superman is basically a watered down version of SA Superman, BA can't beat his SA counterpart or 8th Day Juggs but he is more then capable of taking out zoom.
#22 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@SupremeBeing said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @ZION41821 said:
" @TheCerealKillz:  Thanks for posting and you're feats of Zoom appear to be more current which means Bronze Age Superman would Godomp Zoom and gives 8th Day Juggernaut a decent fight before going down. Bronze Age Superman's feats that i posted seem to be highly more impressive then Current Zoom lol just saying  : ) "
Oh yeah, I get what him being able to compact the impact of a exploding sun, but what was evverything else? I didnt quite get it.  Also, that was just 2 feats. And Zoom goes beyond time itself, he reveres time and can dodge everything that BA Supes throws at him. Believe me, Zoom is so fast that he makes Flash look like a joke, even when he had all the other speedsters speed force. Hell, the flash, the person who can see everything, wasnt able to see Zoom nailing the other guy so hard he flew across into a building. Flash was so close to him aswell, and didnt even notice him. "
@TheCerealKillz:  BA Superman is basically a watered down version of SA Superman, BA can't beat his SA counterpart or 8th Day Juggs but he is more then capable of taking out zoom. "
I fully believe that Zoom could take down BA Supes with Ease. 
 
I will back up my case.
#23 Posted by SupremeBeing (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz:  I respect you're thoughts and opinions my friend but i will stick to what i said and its true though BA is only a watered down SA, but he is still strong enough to take down current Zoom, i too will try and back up my case if what i have said is not good enough.
#24 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

DC only because of Bronze Age PIS King....

#25 Posted by Cypher's Gambit (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this Shazam? 

#26 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@SupremeBeing said:
" @TheCerealKillz:  I respect you're thoughts and opinions my friend but i will stick to what i said and its true though BA is only a watered down SA, but he is still strong enough to take down current Zoom, i too will try and back up my case if what i have said is not good enough. "
I say we make a debate thread.
 
You in?
#27 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

i think BA anc CM can damage him enough to ensure a win...

#28 Posted by SupremeBeing (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz:  Sure Buddy i don't mind : )
#29 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio

Shall I Set up the Thread, or will you?
 
Actually, I'll PM you.

#30 Posted by Cypher's Gambit (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh this is 8th Day Juggernaut. He wins.

#31 Posted by SupremeBeing (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz:  ok
#32 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

Any one of them could hold their own

Any two of them would win

#33 Posted by God_Spawn (37163 posts) - - Show Bio

im leaning towards juggs here.
Moderator Online
#34 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

Put my Vote in on the team 
Ba supes is no joke and black adam and captain marvel is no joke either. By the way what version of captain marvel ? 
plus zoom with his foolishness i dont see jug winning this.
#35 Posted by Prince CortSether (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

team
#36 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

the team are not defenceless by any mean, but the real problem here is that they will eventually get tired and lose stamina and endurance as this battle progresses. on the other hand, juggernaut will get stronger.

#37 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @SupremeBeing said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @ZION41821 said:
" @TheCerealKillz:  Thanks for posting and you're feats of Zoom appear to be more current which means Bronze Age Superman would Godomp Zoom and gives 8th Day Juggernaut a decent fight before going down. Bronze Age Superman's feats that i posted seem to be highly more impressive then Current Zoom lol just saying  : ) "
Oh yeah, I get what him being able to compact the impact of a exploding sun, but what was evverything else? I didnt quite get it.  Also, that was just 2 feats. And Zoom goes beyond time itself, he reveres time and can dodge everything that BA Supes throws at him. Believe me, Zoom is so fast that he makes Flash look like a joke, even when he had all the other speedsters speed force. Hell, the flash, the person who can see everything, wasnt able to see Zoom nailing the other guy so hard he flew across into a building. Flash was so close to him aswell, and didnt even notice him. "
@TheCerealKillz:  BA Superman is basically a watered down version of SA Superman, BA can't beat his SA counterpart or 8th Day Juggs but he is more then capable of taking out zoom. "
I fully believe that Zoom could take down BA Supes with Ease.   I will back up my case. "
Zoom would destroy BA Superman.
#38 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

is this BA superman or SA? 
 
 
  

#39 Posted by Fresh0133 (496 posts) - - Show Bio

What feats does 8th Day Juggy have?  It's been a while since I read the 8th Day.  I don't recall him being all that much better than the normal full powered Juggy.

 

Even if he's powered up a bit how is he going to take out those four?  It's not like he's got speed feats to compare to Supes and Zoom is ridiculous.

#40 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fresh03 said:
"

What feats does 8th Day Juggy have?  It's been a while since I read the 8th Day.  I don't recall him being all that much better than the normal full powered Juggy.

 

Even if he's powered up a bit how is he going to take out those four?  It's not like he's got speed feats to compare to Supes and Zoom is ridiculous.

"
when he swings his hand, he was leveling a forest and causing chunks of earth to raise up similar to this video. 
  
start at 7:43 to 8:10 (when cooler speaks) 
 
 
   
#41 Posted by Fresh0133 (496 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh?  I'm still not convinced.  He might be able to take one of them but all four of them?  I don't buy it.

#42 Posted by SupremeBeing (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theodore said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @SupremeBeing said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @ZION41821 said:
" @TheCerealKillz:  Thanks for posting and you're feats of Zoom appear to be more current which means Bronze Age Superman would Godomp Zoom and gives 8th Day Juggernaut a decent fight before going down. Bronze Age Superman's feats that i posted seem to be highly more impressive then Current Zoom lol just saying  : ) "
Oh yeah, I get what him being able to compact the impact of a exploding sun, but what was evverything else? I didnt quite get it.  Also, that was just 2 feats. And Zoom goes beyond time itself, he reveres time and can dodge everything that BA Supes throws at him. Believe me, Zoom is so fast that he makes Flash look like a joke, even when he had all the other speedsters speed force. Hell, the flash, the person who can see everything, wasnt able to see Zoom nailing the other guy so hard he flew across into a building. Flash was so close to him aswell, and didnt even notice him. "
@TheCerealKillz:  BA Superman is basically a watered down version of SA Superman, BA can't beat his SA counterpart or 8th Day Juggs but he is more then capable of taking out zoom. "
I fully believe that Zoom could take down BA Supes with Ease.   I will back up my case. "
Zoom would destroy BA Superman. "
@Theodore:  Well that is a difference in opinion there lol
#43 Posted by ThaJuggernautKick (396 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fresh03 said:
" Huh?  I'm still not convinced.  He might be able to take one of them but all four of them?  I don't buy it. "
Then that's too bad. Let's agree to disagree then.
#44 Posted by tensor (3832 posts) - - Show Bio

team ftw

#45 Posted by Fresh0133 (496 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaJuggernautKick:   You've got four characters that are damn near FTLS, and one of them is way beyond FTLS, what is Juggy going to do against them?  He's powerful, but he's not that powerful, doesn't matter what his fields are, 8th Day Juggy gets spanked by most of these individuals put them all together and it's not even fair.
#46 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1263 posts) - - Show Bio
@ZION41821 said:
" @TheCerealKillz:  Thanks for posting and you're feats of Zoom appear to be more current which means Bronze Age Superman would Godomp Zoom and gives 8th Day Juggernaut a decent fight before going down. Bronze Age Superman's feats that i posted seem to be highly more impressive then Current Zoom lol just saying  : ) "

I had to pinch myself to make sure i wasnt dreaming...if u honestly think superman can beat zoom u are out of ur mind. 
Zoom>Flash>Superman. If flash cant see superman, and zoom hits harder than superman. He loses, badly.
#47 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @ZION41821 said:
" @TheCerealKillz:  Thanks for posting and you're feats of Zoom appear to be more current which means Bronze Age Superman would Godomp Zoom and gives 8th Day Juggernaut a decent fight before going down. Bronze Age Superman's feats that i posted seem to be highly more impressive then Current Zoom lol just saying  : ) "
I had to pinch myself to make sure i wasnt dreaming...if u honestly think superman can beat zoom u are out of ur mind.  Zoom>Flash>Superman. If flash cant see superman, and zoom hits harder than superman. He loses, badly. "
True if we're talking modern Supes. But it's Bronze Age we're talking about here. Next to SA Superman, he's the PIS master. He'll eventually beat Zoom by some random power.
#48 Posted by ThaJuggernautKick (396 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @ZION41821 said:
" @TheCerealKillz:  Thanks for posting and you're feats of Zoom appear to be more current which means Bronze Age Superman would Godomp Zoom and gives 8th Day Juggernaut a decent fight before going down. Bronze Age Superman's feats that i posted seem to be highly more impressive then Current Zoom lol just saying  : ) "
I had to pinch myself to make sure i wasnt dreaming...if u honestly think superman can beat zoom u are out of ur mind.  Zoom>Flash>Superman. If flash cant see superman, and zoom hits harder than superman. He loses, badly. "
Superman > Zoom > Flash
#49 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1263 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad: @ThaJuggernautKick:  so im guessing were not using this superman

#50 Edited by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740: Nope! We're using this superman...