#1 Edited by AwesomeJR (120 posts) - - Show Bio

You are in NYC when a voice from the sky tells you "(Enter Name), I am giving you a challenge. You can pick option 1 which is to die instantly right now, or you can pick option 2. If you pick option two I will present to you 13 fighters. You will pick two of them to defend you and seven fighters of your choice will be blood lusted and hunt you down. Which do you chose, (Enter Name)?"

If you pick Option 1 then you die instantly.

If you pick option 2 this happens. The voice says, "I will now show you the fighters. Chose wisely" Seven fighters appear in front of you.

Fighter 1: The Terminator

Fighter 2: Aang

Fighter 3: The Joker

Fighter 4: Edward Cullen

Fighter 5: Walter White

Fighter 6: Spiderman

Fighter 7: Hannibal Lecter

Fighter 8: Gandalf

Fighter 9: Wolverine

Fighter 10: Captain America

Fighter 11: Riddick

Fighter 12: V

Fighter 13: Bryan Mills.

The Rules:

Pick two fighters to protect you and pick 7 fighters to hunt you down. The 2 fighters you pick will do anything to protect you. You get a 24 hour head start. You can go anywhere in the world. The police and military will not interfere at all. Since the fighters are in our world, anything that was on their world, or anyone from their world, even if their world is Earth, it won't be here. That means that their allies or any sort of building would not be here. This also means that any record a fighter had in their world is gone. The fighters do have their weapons and are all at their most powerful. Also, just because the military and police won't interfere don't mean the media won't.

#2 Posted by SheenLantern (6860 posts) - - Show Bio

It's Bryan Mills.

#3 Posted by AwesomeJR (120 posts) - - Show Bio

wow, I wonder why this came out so messed up

#4 Posted by SheenLantern (6860 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, and Gandalf could effortlessly kill all of these guys, he's way out of place here

#5 Posted by AwesomeJR (120 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess its not that bad. You can still read it.

#6 Posted by Awesomedude (2147 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll pick Gandalf.

#7 Posted by proto3296 (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman and gandalf.

#8 Edited by sync1 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

Gandalf and Spiderman. /thread

#9 Posted by joshmightbe (25053 posts) - - Show Bio

I choose Aang and Gandalf. There isn't anyone else here that could beat them. Wolverine and the sparkle fairy might survive due to healing factors but they can't win against what basically are gods in comparison.

#10 Posted by AwesomeJR (120 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: Just because they are the most powerful doesn't mean they are the best protecters. They would have no idea how to do anything since they aren't from this time.

#11 Posted by Killerwasp (6100 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by joshmightbe (25053 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesomejr: Who cares if they know how to check email? Being able to control nature is way more useful in a fight. Terminator pulls a gun, Avatar melts him into metal slag, Wolverine tries to slash at something Gandalf blinds him while Aang hits him with a gust of wind that knocks him into another state.

#13 Edited by AwesomeJR (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually when I made this fight I was thinking that it would be less about the fighting and more about hiding or whatever.

#14 Posted by Shot (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

Gandalf and Avatar Anng could both solo. SO I'LL TAKE IT.

#15 Posted by AwesomeJR (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok this is not going the way I planned at all…

#16 Edited by Easternwind (3891 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman and Gandalf

Hmm, edwards a good choice too, Aang is to soft here in durability and persona. It would be nice to get a genius to help but no one here has the skills and the smarts to help enough so I am best going for power, ed would be nice but I wouldnt want gandalf coming after me, Edward might be hard for spidey to take down and vice versa, they are both fastand strong but webs would help a bunch.

#17 Edited by Easternwind (3891 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesomejr said:

Actually when I made this fight I was thinking that it would be less about the fighting and more about hiding or whatever.

Fighting is still important here, and none of the smart people you picked could do a thing to gandalf aang wolverine spiderman or edward. those powerhouses are too much for the weaker guys, You could maybe hide and stuff , and alot of them would have issues finding you , but like 3 or 4 power houses are good enough to find you at some point. I didnt see a time limit, that would help, then you would have a chance to at least hide with some of them , but they arent batman, they cant really help fight much at all, some might work ok in conjunction with a powerhouse like taken guy + gandalf, and use magic on the power houses, but the other street level guys either dont help you hide much and have smarts in other areas, or they can help a bit .

But yeah you would have problems finding them too, esp ones new to the world, esp if media and stuff wont get involved, so a sneak attack isnt too helpful

edit: Oh media CAN help , so that helps with sneak attacks a lot so some could be useful actually

#18 Posted by AwesomeJR (120 posts) - - Show Bio

@easternwind: I just realized that if you did pick Aang and Gandolf you could just wait and then kill them all. I didn't really think this through very well.

#19 Posted by Easternwind (3891 posts) - - Show Bio

@easternwind: I just realized that if you did pick Aang and Gandolf you could just wait and then kill them all. I didn't really think this through very well.

I actually dont think aang is the best choice, unless he can go avatar state, to many other people with super speed, super durability, super str and guns, Id pick AAng and Gandalf + someone with well rounded stats

#20 Edited by kidman560 (7578 posts) - - Show Bio

Gandalf and who ever else you feel like giving me

#21 Posted by AwesomeJR (120 posts) - - Show Bio

@easternwind: He can go Avatar State at will now and I'm sure he would when he saw everyone he needed to fight.

#22 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6295 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman and Gandalf

#23 Posted by Easternwind (3891 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesomejr: wonder how he would do vs automatic fire

#24 Edited by Zmasonite (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

Aang and Gandalf for obvious reasons.

#25 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Aang and Gandalf for obvious reasons.

#26 Posted by Superguy1591 (3803 posts) - - Show Bio

if Aang can be bloodlusted, Aang and Wolverine.

Aang sucks up everyone's air and Wolverine cuts down Terminator while Aang firebends the rest of him.

#27 Posted by Knightfall225 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman and Gandalf

#28 Posted by Osymandias (128 posts) - - Show Bio

I would also go Gandalf and Aang, and I really don't like Aang.

#29 Posted by Angryprune (732 posts) - - Show Bio

Book Gandalf solos but I guess I'll take Aang as well

#30 Edited by vintage_spiderman (1896 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward Cullen and Wolverine

#31 Posted by God_of_Batman (1402 posts) - - Show Bio

Gandalf and Aang... not even a challenge.

#32 Posted by vintage_spiderman (1896 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_of_batman: Gandalf could be sniped by gun wielding adversaries or be blitzed by Edward Cullen or Spiderman

#33 Posted by czk-21 (196 posts) - - Show Bio

Gandalf and Aang for defense

joker,mr white,hannibal,V,Mills and Riddick would get their asses kicked

#34 Posted by Penderor (2881 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man and Gandalf.

Hannibal, Edward, America, Terminator, Walter White, V, Bryan Mills

I have a chance of surviving.

#35 Posted by darkseid1006 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

Gandalf

#36 Posted by DarkRaiden (8025 posts) - - Show Bio

Gandalf and Wolverine. I win.

#37 Posted by JackJack390 (763 posts) - - Show Bio