7 Man Battle (read)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By 9090

Batman vs Captain America vs Ironman vs Wolverine vs Deadpool vs Black Panther vs Spiderman

All have access to their full gear

Latest comic book versions for all

Battle till death and takes place in US

NO alliance help or interference

Morals are ON no one is holding back and are giving their best...

Then GO!

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Stormdriven

Peter>T'Challa>Bruce=Steve

Logan is a non factor, since the latest version is dead :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By 9090

Now?

chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey should win as he's the most unhittable and is used to fighting multiple opponents.

But it's difficult to see how it goes as if the square off 1 on 1 since there is no help from someone else somebody will be sitting out.

This makes it almost an auto win for Parker. Not holding back means Panther, Cap, and Batman are all dead from 1 blow each, if they fight him.

Tony is the next to fall, armor will protect him... for the 2 minutes it takes Peter to rip it off his body, then he's just another normal human.

Deadpool lasts a bit longer, healing factor and all, until Spidey just rips his head off and throws it a few miles away.

Wolverine lasts the longest, and this one actually takes some effort, until Parker hits Wolverine in his one weak spot... right under the ribcage in his diaphragm, full strength causing his lungs and heart to get turned into mush, Wolvie dies, fight over.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony wastes them. He shouldn't be here.

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PanthersRock

@chuckwolf: if this fight was all of them versus tony then it would be a fair fight parker doesn't stand a chance versus stark he's one shot him too many times and the only times peter has won has been complete pis because somehow spiderman manages to hurt him but sentry gladiator hulk Thor and many others have tried to destroy the armor and failed. This fight is unfair tony destroys

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: nah current versions Old Man Logan he's back in battleworld

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

Iron Man stomps.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

do your full gear mean tony have access to thor buster and hulkbuster and batman have access to justice buster, hellbat or insider suit?

if it is.. then the fight is between these people... others won't matter in this fight.

chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chuckwolf: if this fight was all of them versus tony then it would be a fair fight parker doesn't stand a chance versus stark he's one shot him too many times and the only times peter has won has been complete pis because somehow spiderman manages to hurt him but sentry gladiator hulk Thor and many others have tried to destroy the armor and failed. This fight is unfair tony destroys

You do realize that Spider-man has literally ripped Tony's armor off of him, quite recently in fact. Spider sense basically makes Peter immune to distance attacks, meaning Tony would have to take on Peter in close and that's where Peter has the advantage.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony stomps

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dre_Savage

I'd like to first state that I'm not well rounded on current/old/classic etc versions of comic characters. My opinions are what I think of when I hear of a character. (So if current Batman is like a mall cop in terms of fighting ability, that's not who I'm thinking of. I'm thinking of the kick ass, prepping genius, ninja tactician guy we ALL have come to know). So yeah, there's that.

My opinion:

With prep- Bats, Black Panther and Tony all have crazy feats. Black Panther may have the best resources, Tony, the best weaponry and Bats the most dedicated and calculating. Even that may be arguable, but they're all prep beasts, so, it's a toss up.

No jobbing, and in a random encounter...Tony. Simply because of flight. Spider-Man will be a handful because of his senses, agility and durability, so it's a tougher call, but I think a guy shooting missiles that probably can level buildings should SOME HOW be able stun or trap Spider-Man. Then it's rapid fire bullets to the dome.

If Tony jobs or is killed, Spider-Man wins, hands down, though Wade and Logan will be near impossible to keep down.

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chuckwolf: like I already said that is pis and it is a completely stupid thing that should never happen based off reasons I've already stated. The spider sense doesn't come into play because Tony can already negate it and he has one shot peter multiple times! Spiderman does not have the advantage in h2h or up close because ironman has millisecond reaction time and has his own spider sense built in along with the fact that his suit can read and predict moves, stark is also a 100 tonner plus and parker is 25-50 at most. Tony has one shot she-hulk with a punch gave sentry a bloody nose knocked out hulk with a charged punch, destroyed crimson dynamo in one shot and many others. Ironman is simply out of everyone's league here and he could solo all of them, and destroy spiderman if plot and biased writers aren't invloved

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By KCMinato

iron man wins or deadpool has a shot of winning as well.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

iron man

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron man via that silver liquid armor

chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By chuckwolf

@panthersrock said:

@chuckwolf: like I already said that is pis and it is a completely stupid thing that should never happen based off reasons I've already stated. The spider sense doesn't come into play because Tony can already negate it and he has one shot peter multiple times! Spiderman does not have the advantage in h2h or up close because ironman has millisecond reaction time and has his own spider sense built in along with the fact that his suit can read and predict moves, stark is also a 100 tonner plus and parker is 25-50 at most. Tony has one shot she-hulk with a punch gave sentry a bloody nose knocked out hulk with a charged punch, destroyed crimson dynamo in one shot and many others. Ironman is simply out of everyone's league here and he could solo all of them, and destroy spiderman if plot and biased writers aren't invloved

Not PIS, yes Tony did confuse Peter's spidersense by sending a false signal on the same frequency as his Tracers work on. But Peter is no idiot in fact he's just as smart as Tony and won't be fooled by that method again. As far as relative strength levels go Tony with the suit can reach 100 tons, I grant you that. but only if he diverts a good amount of power.

As for Peter he's in the 40 ton range himself, and can hit 70+ tons if he pushes it. there are multiple scans all over the Vine of this being proven.

About relative combat speeds. Peter has a massive advantage. Nobody in marvel has a faster reaction time or combat speed than Spider-man, Not the Silver Surfer, not Quicksilver, definitely not a guy in a bulky suit of armor, nobody. Peter fights in bullet time, every action is 40 times quicker than a peak human can achieve. Projectiles, punches etc all move in slow motion to him, Tony would literally be standing still while Peter dodges around him using his Spider adhesion to rip the plates of armor off of him, and Peter is strong enough to rip through 4 inch thick Carbonadium. Tony's armor isn't that strong.

There's also a reason those people failed to damage Tony's armor, they were trying to use impact to damage it, Peter Pulled it apart piece by little piece using the electromagnetic attractiveness of his spider grip, something that has proven to have 50 tons of pull, it more than likely bypassed the force field tony has to protect him from impacts.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man stomps and solos everyone here with absolute ease. He really shouldn't be here.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Bluejay4

@noone301994: I think if the others worked as a team they could beat some of his weaker suits.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers