#1 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10874 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight to Death

Zero Release

No Prep

Fight take Place in

#2 Edited by JediXMan (30266 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard stomps, especially with Level 0.

#3 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7024 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard wins.

#4 Posted by GhostRavage (8825 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard dominates evil creatures easily. Bad match up for the homunculus. Anyway, i forgot what are the abilities of Pride... Can you remind me pls?

#5 Posted by KingOfAsh (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard has it in him to solo.

#6 Posted by KnightOfZero (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

level zero would destroy them

#7 Edited by Ironshinobi88 (1172 posts) - - Show Bio

As As much as I love wrath he especially gets killed.

#8 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

Alucard stomps, especially with Level 0.

Yeah, this is overkill!

#9 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10874 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm looks like I overestimated the Homunculus here

#10 Posted by GhostRavage (8825 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by dondave (36384 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard

#12 Edited by Skit (2491 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard doesn't need level 0 to win.

#13 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Pride can project shadows and his personality outwards in the form of dark spears. The spears can devour beings, slice them, and bind them. He also, of course, has the healing factor.

Alucard demolishes them.

#14 Posted by GhostRavage (8825 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: HA! I remember! He used to fake being the son of Wrath. Full metal alchemist shintetsu its a master piece... <3

#15 Posted by Trollheim (243 posts) - - Show Bio

What's stopping Gluttony from just eating Alucard, sealing him away in an alternate dimension forever?

First off, Alucard is incredibly arrogant, so he'd probably let Gluttony try to eat him to attempt to prove how unkillable he is.

Secondly, even if that weren't the case and Alucard were attempting to fight, I don't see what would stop Pride from pinning him down with thousands of blades simultaneously and lining Gluttony up for some lunch.

At the very least it would be a draw, since Alucard can't kill Greed.

#16 Posted by beautifulrevery (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

Gluttony can solo if he's going full stop(as long as this is pre schrodinger). Pride isn't getting stopped by Alucard anytime soon either. While his "body" may be the small child his actual body is the shadows he projects and controls iirc. Lust, Sloth, and Wrath are 100% useless except as a distraction. Greed can be upfront tanking blows from Alucard who won't be able to do any damage since Greed is as hard as diamond when his carbon isn't transmuted. Sloth can be used to tank attacks as well, just not at the level of Greed. Wrath will be used to blitz the level 0 released souls and Wrath will be doing long range damage. Again, the entire battle hinges on Gluttony going full tilt and using his special ability.

#17 Posted by GhostRavage (8825 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone is forgetting Alucard can go shadow form too, affecting pride easily. Gluttony's Limbo isn't affecting Alucard either. He would probably eat Gluttony inside out. And about the Ultimate shield, well, Alucard goes intangible and destroys the red stone of Greed.

Alucard is the lord of Evil, he has these sins inside of him... They are not affecting him.

#18 Posted by Funsiized (3660 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard is like all of them combined, Can Devour beings with Baskerville, Become and Control shadows, shapeshift, is leagues above peak human, etc etc.

He takes this easily, also they don't know the like 10 step ritual to kill him. while he can easily figure out their weakspot. AKA Philo stone.

#19 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7024 posts) - - Show Bio

@trollheim:

What's stopping Gluttony from just eating Alucard, sealing him away in an alternate dimension forever?

Read the rules, BFR is not allowed. Win by death only.

First off, Alucard is incredibly arrogant, so he'd probably let Gluttony try to eat him to attempt to prove how unkillable he is.

Gluttony chewing on Alucard wouldn't do much to faze him, given that he can regenerate and suffered more damage before without any problems.

Secondly, even if that weren't the case and Alucard were attempting to fight, I don't see what would stop Pride from pinning him down with thousands of blades simultaneously and lining Gluttony up for some lunch.

Pride's attacks would be useless. Explain to me how it would even affect Alucard in the slightest, given that he can do everything that Pride can do and more.

At the very least it would be a draw, since Alucard can't kill Greed.

Where you get this from? Greed is far from unkillable, just ask Wrath. Greed's ultimate shield is the manipulation of carbon, it's no infallible.

#20 Posted by FrostyFrog (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I couldn't resist :D

#21 Edited by flashback0180 (649 posts) - - Show Bio

pride can put up a fight as long as his body is far away....the rest are just meat

#22 Posted by thelocust619 (2226 posts) - - Show Bio

Noone is putting up a fight if its Zero Release. Gluttony is not tanking a city street full of pissed off dead guys stacked up higher than the buildings, attacking all at once. That's laughable, I'd love to see him do anything remotely close to a tenth of that.

If he's not Zero Release, solos with Rip's bullet and intangibility/shapelessness.