#1 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10877 posts) - - Show Bio

vs.

No Prep

Pre Time Skip

Win By Death

#2 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with straw hats ... even pre time skip they are fast enough and skilled enough to take out pain IMO. Gravity pull guy would be a pain in the ass but he can only use that so much before he weakens. The summoner would be a pain, either rumble ball x 8 chopper or luffy would have to take them down.

#3 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

Straw Hats, Pre Time Skip would have difficulty but could pull off a win.

Post Time Skip Luffy and Zoro could take them all with little difficulty.

#4 Edited by New_World_Order (13060 posts) - - Show Bio

Straw Hats.

#5 Edited by DeadlyCarnage (228 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain gets speedblitzed.

#6 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9932 posts) - - Show Bio

Mugiwara-kun!

#7 Posted by Kobra678 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

Not saying who would win but I don't see them getting past a Chibaku Tensei or a big enough Shinra Tensei. The Deva path alone would give these guys a hard time.

#8 Edited by TheUnicornKiller (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Staw Hats it would be one hell of a fight considering pre time but they could win it could go either way but id put money on the straw hats.

#9 Posted by The Stegman (24017 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta give it to the Pirates, Luffy alone could take down most of the Pains, the only problem is Chibaku Tensei

#10 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

@kobra678 said:

Not saying who would win but I don't see them getting past a Chibaku Tensei or a big enough Shinra Tensei. The Deva path alone would give these guys a hard time.

I dunno, I think Luffy can still break through with brute force. They have enough destructive power to break through and attack.

#11 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

Straw Hats.

#12 Posted by Kobra678 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

@walzo:

If a 6 tails naruto couldn't break out then I doubt luffy can.

#13 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

@kobra678: Zoro, Luffy and Sanji together could probably break through it with some difficulty. It's not like Luffy hasn't shown the destructive capabilities to break through rock and such before.

#14 Edited by Kobra678 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

@walzo: Luffy has shown he can break through rock. But Chibaku Tensei isn't just a big rock, and i think you know that. Also, Luffy hasn't shown he can break out of something so huge anyway. Just look at what he tried to do to Noah from fishman island arc. He was using elephant gatling (probably his strongest move so far) and he coudn't break it.

Chibaku Tensei is far bigger than the Noah

#15 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9932 posts) - - Show Bio

@kobra678: Correction, he was breaking it, the Sea Kings stopped him before he could finish.

#16 Posted by Kobra678 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: My point is, the whole time he was punching it, it was still intact. If he gets caught up inside of a Chibaku Tensei, he won't have any room to punch.

#17 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9932 posts) - - Show Bio

@kobra678: Didn't say he wouldn't, was just pointing out he was capable of destroying the Noah

#18 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10877 posts) - - Show Bio

Just to point this out

It took the strongest technique from Itachi,Killer Bee and KCM Naruto to destroy Chibaku Tensei

#19 Edited by Dredeuced (5509 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro could probably solo by slicing through them at a distance. Ninjas of all sorts have shown direct vulnerability to cutting/piercing attacks. Pain only wins if Nagato summons the full Gedo Mazo to soul rip the Strawhats.

Assuming standard starting distances, Zoro has sliced entire warships to pieces non chalantly from a standing position. One swipe and their heads come off -- he could even do this while God Realm tries to pull Zoro towards them if he somehow keyed in on Zoro's ability to kill them.

#20 Edited by Kobra678 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: That's post-timeskip anyway so it's not like it really matters.

@dredeuced: When has Zoro ever sliced a warship in half pre timeskip?

I still haven't heard anything that the strawhats can do to get rid of Chibaku Tensei

#21 Posted by frogdog (3246 posts) - - Show Bio

@kobra678 said:

@walzo: Luffy has shown he can break through rock. But Chibaku Tensei isn't just a big rock, and i think you know that. Also, Luffy hasn't shown he can break out of something so huge anyway. Just look at what he tried to do to Noah from fishman island arc. He was using elephant gatling (probably his strongest move so far) and he coudn't break it.

Chibaku Tensei is far bigger than the Noah

Noah is half the size of an island.

#22 Posted by blaze88dood (14 posts) - - Show Bio

is nico in this straw hat team if so this is a stomp if not they still win i think Chibaku Tensei is the only problem but i think he will loss before he gets the chance

#23 Edited by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

I think zoro and luffy would be enough to take pain.

Adding sanji and some other(quite useless) strawhats is overkill.

#24 Edited by Kobra678 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat: How would Luffy and Zoro beat Pain? I don't think that there's a speed difference, and even if there was the Rinnegan should make up for it. The deva path, and the animal path of pain would give the strawhats trouble, all 6 would win.

@frogdog: Chibaku Tensei was bigger than half of Konoha.

#25 Edited by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

@kobra678 said:

@pierpat: How would Luffy and Zoro beat Pain? I don't think that there's a speed difference, and even if there was the Rinnegan should make up for it. The deva path, and the animal path of pain would give the strawhats trouble, all 6 would win.

Well, i think they'd win because luffy has proved a durability that far exceeds what i've seen pain dishing out, and i'm quite sure that gear 2° luffy is quite alot faster than anyone in pain.

#26 Edited by Kobra678 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat said:

@kobra678 said:

Well, i think they'd win because luffy has proved a durability that far exceeds what i've seen pain dishing out, and i'm quite sure that gear 2° luffy is quite alot faster than anyone in pain.

Maybe more than pain can dish out in 1 attack, but Luffy's not surviving getting impaled multiple times by Asura path. Speen isn't a problem when he can't get close to pain via Shinra Tensei.

#27 Edited by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

@kobra678 said:

@pierpat said:

@kobra678 said:

Maybe more than pain can dish out in 1 attack, but Luffy's not surviving getting impaled multiple times by Asura path. Speen isn't a problem when he can't get close to pain via Shinra Tensei.

Well, i have to admit shinra will be a problem.Asura won't, he won't tag luffy, and if he will wally will tank.He's tanked tremendous hits from lucci,crocodile and in marineford and still kept going.

#28 Posted by Kobra678 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat said:

@kobra678 said:

@pierpat said:

@kobra678 said:

Well, i have to admit shinra will be a problem.Asura won't, he won't tag luffy, and if he will wally will tank.He's tanked tremendous hits from lucci,crocodile and in marineford and still kept going.

If it's Asura path alone then Luffy wouldn't get tagged, but don't forget that Deva path controls gravity. Asura path shouldn't be able to hit Kakashi but with Banshō Ten'in he easily impaled him (even though it was a clone, my point still stands).

Luffy didn't tank much in Marineford. He wouldn't have even been able to move if it wasn't for Ivankov, meaning his body was already way past it's limiit. Pain > Crocodile & Lucci

#29 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Straw hats via speedblitz.

#30 Posted by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

@kobra678 said:

@pierpat said:

@kobra678 said:

@pierpat said:

@kobra678 said:

If it's Asura path alone then Luffy wouldn't get tagged, but don't forget that Deva path controls gravity. Asura path shouldn't be able to hit Kakashi but with Banshō Ten'in he easily impaled him (even though it was a clone, my point still stands).

Luffy didn't tank much in Marineford. He wouldn't have even been able to move if it wasn't for Ivankov, meaning his body was already way past it's limiit. Pain > Crocodile & Lucci

Wait wait, we're debating luffy and zoro, so i'd say 1/2 pain>lucci is quite wrong.

Let's see:

He tanks anything and anything, he's for all the duration of the fight, exception for the last 30 sec where luffy disces out his iper-gatling.

And he was strong enough to pass thru thick rock walls.

And, btw, pain is not that good at teamwork, is it?

May be wrong, but in their fight with naruto they hardly teamed up, often attacking him one or 2 at a time.

If they do the same with these 2, being in character, they are simply dead.

And luffy is physically many times superior to kakashi, i doubt he'll manage to keep him pinned to the ground.

Luffy's final jet pistol of the video above is likely hipersonic, and in their fight with naruto they were easily surprised by a not even supersonic naruto.Come on, they won't get thru them!

#31 Posted by blaze88dood (14 posts) - - Show Bio

one piece characters have why better durability then naruto characters if somebody needs me to prove this i will

luffy>deva

the other 5 can deal with the other bodies

just for the record naruto uzumaki doesn't take much damage in his fights comparing to luffy and luffy is rubber so naruto couldn't take the damage luffy takes