#1 Posted by Needlebay (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

No prep. Fight takes place in a forest.

#2 Posted by SlimJ87D (9612 posts) - - Show Bio

@Needlebay: This is an awesome fight. But I think to be completely fair the immortal weapons should know about them all being sync or the pains are individuals and not sync. Maybe do it a 1 on 1 basis and see who scores more points?

Well the immortal weapons will win definitely and only because of one person. John Aman will continue to come back and silently destroy the pain bodies. The rest of the immortal weapons may die due to Yahako's body, but he has nothing that can stop John Aman. Even Silver Surfer throwing him in a volcano couldn't stop John Aman from reforming.

To be honest, John Aman could possibly solo unless Yahako can BFR him somehow which he really can't since Aman can teleport in mist form back to his destination.

#3 Posted by Hyperlight (5688 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

@Needlebay: This is an awesome fight. But I think to be completely fair the immortal weapons should know about them all being sync or the pains are individuals and not sync. Maybe do it a 1 on 1 basis and see who scores more points?

Well the immortal weapons will win definitely and only because of one person. John Aman will continue to come back and silently destroy the pain bodies. The rest of the immortal weapons may die due to Yahako's body, but he has nothing that can stop John Aman. Even Silver Surfer throwing him in a volcano couldn't stop John Aman from reforming.

To be honest, John Aman could possibly solo unless Yahako can BFR him somehow which he really can't since Aman can teleport in mist form back to his destination.

i agree