Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Greendevil

Title says it all.

DC and Marvel universes has merged and everybody is just getting used to it. And all of a sudden these villains team up (led by Asmodel), and start smashing. Nobody is safe anymore! Surtur/Cyttorac/Mephisto Promise the team, 1 planet each, for every fight the win. BUT they will help them take over the whole DC/Marvel uni if they can win 4 fights or more!

RULES!

1. NO BFR
  2. Win by KO/DEATH (one death is enough)
  3. Team 1 is fully healed between rounds
  4. PREP 10 min, not for gizmo's or items, ONLY FOR COMBAT STRATEGY!
  5. Blood-lust ON for team 1
  6. If Stalemate, team advances to next round (Show must go on)

Team-1

1. Amazo (Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman and Martian Man-hunters abilities and GL Ring)
  2. Asmodel (team leader/can turn to angelic form 2 times for 30 sec every round)
  3. Black Adam
  4. Despero (flame of Py'Tar)
  5. Doomsday (HP)
  6. SBP (with armor)

They all team up and start smashing. How far will they get?

Round-1 The Worthy

1. Grey Gargoyle
  2. Hulk
  3. Juggernaut (only Serpents powers)
  4. Absorbing man
  5. Attuma
  6. Thing

Round-2 Team Darkseid

1. Bizzaro
  2. Darkseid (Post Crisis/ Team Leader)
  3. Lobo (red lantern ring)
  4. Mongul (Sinestro corp ring)
  5. Orion (Standard gear)
  6. Sinestro (yellow ring)

Round-3 Team Thanos

1. Annihilus (Cosmic-Rod)
  2. Apocalypse
  3. Champion (Power-gem)
  4. Mangog
  5. Sentry (Void)
  6. Thanos (cancer-verse version/Team leader)

Round-4 Team Tyrrant

All heralds have standard Powers/ Equipment

1. Air-walker
  2. Armageddon
  3. Fallen-one
  4. Fire-lord
  5. Morg (WOL)
  6. Nova
  7. Red dust
  8. Stardust
  9. Terrax
  10. Tyrrant (De-powered/ Team Leader)

Round-5 Justice League

JLA have normal power levels and equipment. But JLA is blood-lusted

1. Zauriel
  2. Wonder-woman (lasso/bracelets)
  3. Superman
  4. Super-girl
  5. GL-Jordan
  6. Hawk-man
  7. Mr Majestic (NO gear)
  8. Martian man-hunter
  9. Cap-Atom
  10. Cyborg (NO rings)
  11. Flash
  12. GL-Stuart
  13. Cap-Marvel
  14. Aqua-man (Trident)

Round-6 The Cosmic Avengers

Cosmic Avengers are blood-lusted

1. Super-Skrull (Kl'rt has full knowledge of FF powers)
  2. Thor
  3. Vulcan
  4. Silver-Surfer
  5. Ghost-Rider
  6. Colossunaut
  7. Black-Bolt
  8. Ronan (Team Leader)
  9. Nova-Prime
  10. Quasar
  11. Warlock
  12. Beta Ray Bill
  13. Kurse
  14. Gladiator

How far will Team 1 get? Will they get any planet at all? Or will they get STOMPED?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

They fail epicly in every round.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Killemall

I dont think they will get past round 2.

Specially since there is not BFR. The only real problem i see is how will thanos or anyone actually put Amazo down, because i dont think amazo can put thanos down either. Tp would work for thanos but amazo might be too fast.

slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By slick23

@CitizenBane said:

No they don't. Stops at round 5 imo.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Killemall

@slick23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

to really think of it, how are they going to clear round 1 or round 2 without their fail safe (i.e. stalemate is progress).

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Saren

@slick23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

They have no chance in hell. None of them will survive the Omega Beams, except Prime since apparently he's a cosmic anomaly that cannot be destroyed or something like that. That's what I heard. But he can still be transmuted like Henshaw.

I also don't know why the Worthy are above Teams 1 and 2, they've done nothing to merit that.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Greendevil

@Killemall:

Rule 2 Win by KO/DEATH (one death is enough)

Rule 6 if Stalemate, team advances to next round (Show must go on)

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Greendevil

@CitizenBane: Asmodel cant take the OB? Also agreed, the worthy should be Round 1. But done is done!

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Saren

@Greendevil said:

@CitizenBane: Asmodel cant take the OB? Also agreed, the worthy should be Round 1. But done is done!

If he's not in his angelic form, no. And since only one death is necessary for victory, the Omega Beams win.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Killemall

@Greendevil said:

@Killemall:

Rule 2 Win by KO/DEATH (one death is enough)

Rule 6 if Stalemate, team advances to next round (Show must go on)

Ko/Death to thanos or Lobo with insane healing factor is going to be super duper difficult.

That what i say, their lifeline, stalemate and hence advance to the next round.

@Greendevil said:

That i think Amazo could solo.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Greendevil

@CitizenBane said:

@Greendevil said:

If he's not in his angelic form, no. And since only one death is necessary for victory, the Omega Beams win.

Fair enough. But as i understand, post-C Darkseid has never killed a "Superman being" with OB....but then again, im no Darkseid expert!

@Killemall: you mean Amazo Solos the Worthy? interresting

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Saren

@Greendevil said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Greendevil said:

Fair enough. But as i understand, post-C Darkseid has never killed a "Superman being" with OB....but then again, im no Darkseid expert!

@Killemall: you mean Amazo Solos the Worthy? interresting

He one-shotted Aggog, who's above Superman. And his OB hurt the Spectre and Imperiex.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Greendevil

@CitizenBane: nice!

slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By slick23

@CitizenBane said:

@slick23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

They have no chance in hell. None of them will survive the Omega Beams, except Prime since apparently he's a cosmic anomaly that cannot be destroyed or something like that. That's what I heard. But he can still be transmuted like Henshaw.

I also don't know why the Worthy are above Teams 1 and 2, they've done nothing to merit that.

If Superman can handle the omega beams, then they can handle those as well. Even Amazo can take care half of team 1, then you SPB cmon now thats over kill.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Saren

@slick23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@slick23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

If Superman can handle the omega beams, then they can handle those as well. Even Amazo can take care half of team 1, then you SPB cmon now thats over kill.

Oh god, I'm so sick and tired of people trying to say "If Superman can take them, X character can as well!". Superman has never been hit with the full OB. Ever.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Dex_Starr

@slick23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@slick23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Superman handles the omega beams because he's DC's flagship character and it would serve no purpose to kill him off. The omega beams have worked on Suprman before anyway, they've teleported him away several times, they just never killed him although Darkseid could of killed Superman with the omega beams on several occasions but outside circumstances prevented it, usually someone stepping in and saving Kal.

slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By slick23

@CitizenBane said:

@slick23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@slick23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Oh god, I'm so sick and tired of people trying to say "If Superman can take them, X character can as well!". Superman has never been hit with the full OB. Ever.

Even if thats the case, if the team went 1v1 against Round1. The team will win, too much power on their side, No?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Saren

@slick23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@slick23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@slick23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Even if thats the case, if the team went 1v1 against Round1. The team will win, too much power on their side, No?

No. No one on Team 1 can conclusively one-shot anyone on Team 2. Darkseid however, can.

slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By slick23

@CitizenBane said:

@slick23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@slick23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@slick23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

No. No one on Team 1 can conclusively one-shot anyone on Team 2. Darkseid however, can.

If you put Amazo or even DD against darkseid, he will get crushed. who needs 1 shot? Im pretty sure SPB can pummel through them. if this was classic DS, then ill fully agree with you, but its not.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Saren

@slick23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@slick23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@slick23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@slick23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

If you put Amazo or even DD against darkseid, he will get crushed. who needs 1 shot? Im pretty sure SPB can pummel through them. if this was classic DS, then ill fully agree with you, but its not.

You're joking, right? Neither one of them would survive the OB.

slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By slick23

@CitizenBane said:

@slick23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@slick23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@slick23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@slick23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

neither DS can survive a ftl attack by spb or amazo, can a GL construct defend against an OB?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
wow... the Powerhouse Squad would have trouble getting past Darkseid's Team let alone any further. 
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at one.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By TifaLockhart

@slick23: No and no. Just no.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Saren

@slick23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@slick23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@slick23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@slick23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@slick23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

neither DS can survive a ftl attack by spb or amazo, can a GL construct defend against an OB?

Surprisingly enough, he's beaten the crap out of Superman and Orion. OB would either shatter the construct or phase through it.

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ThanoStomp

They would have a VERY tough time in every round, The Worthy being the easiest I think.   They could loose them all, but if things went well, I could see them making it to round 5. 

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#27  Edited By Deranged Midget

I don't see them getting past Round 2 let alone 1 giving them one hell of a fight.

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Phaedrusgr

Nice thread! Team 1 can feel the sweet taste of victory till round 3. They stop there. That's my opinion.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TifaLockhart

Darkseid's lowest showing ever - losing to Superman. Once was legit. He's even redeemed himself by one-shotting him, and even before that he incapacitated and dropped Superman.

Yeah, that's such an embarrassment to lose to Superman. I mean it isn't like Hulk's ever lost to Spider-Man. Let's take Apokolips Now, proclaim that it is the book that establishes Darkseid's entire Post-Crisis career, and ignore the fact that he wrecks shop.

*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By *Void*

They dont get past round 2 and if they somehow do they fail once they reach the cosmic avengers or team tyrant

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Greendevil

Ive edited the op slightly lol. The team should pass some now i would think. Asmodel and Doomsday are changed!

*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By *Void*

Well they get passed team 2 with only Thanos giving them any trouble, They would get passed 3, team Tyrant could draw the match but after that.......

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By daak1212

Why is the worthy ahead of some of the stronger people? Team Thanos is a hell round such as the fact that there is a gem that can be looted im guessing by someone if Champ dies I.E THanos or Mangog (god forbid) and Thanos cant die.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TifaLockhart

Upgrading to H/P Doomsday certainly raises the stakes quite a lot. I dunno who wins.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Greendevil

@daak1212:

1. Fixed

2. how will Champion die? The guy is a Tank!

@*Void*: only Thanos can give them trouble? dude..its Mangog, Champion with Gem, the Void and Annihilus with CR...haha..im sorry but i dont agree