52 Superman VS Thor

drathjon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By drathjon

How strong is 52 Superman Exactly? Is he as strong as the previous superman?(200+ Quintillion tons?)

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@drathjon: you mean new 52? its debateble and that was all star not pre 52 supes

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Cream_God

Are you asking who is stronger? (between Thor and Supes?)

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BoringPerson

Pre-52 Superman was more than 200 quint, though you're referencing the non canon All Star Superman.

New 52 Superman's lifting feats are superior to All Star's. Bench pressing the world's weight for 5 days straight without breaking a sweat. Well, dropping one head of sweat. Pushing WarWorld into the phantom zone.

Most who rationally think of the fight say Superman wins, though it's undeniable that Thor hits harder and can put down Superman if he can get the shots in.

drathjon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-52 Superman was more than 200 quint, though you're referencing the non canon All Star Superman.

New 52 Superman's lifting feats are superior to All Star's. Bench pressing the world's weight for 5 days straight without breaking a sweat. Well, dropping one head of sweat. Pushing WarWorld into the phantom zone.

Most who rationally think of the fight say Superman wins, though it's undeniable that Thor hits harder and can put down Superman if he can get the shots in.

Wait 52 Superman is stronger than all star superman(Who can lift 200+ Quintillion?) How can thor even compete with that?

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I'm confused

Egemensson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Egemensson

does anyone have scans that proves thor is slower than supes? i'm honestly asking this, not trying to bait you in an argument :p cause i think he has kinda "deus ex machina" powers, he is as strong and fast as the plot needs him to be. has he ever suffered due to his lack of speed?

and yes, i also think thor is stronger(and arguably more durable)