ASSAULT AT INVASION
50 Standard Issue Clone Troopers Commanded by Capt. America vs. 100 Avatar Na'vi Warriors Commanded By Catman
Weapons for the Clones:
1. DC-15A Blaster (x100 Rounds)
2. Power-Machete's (x1, Can be placed as Bayonet)
3. Regular Med-Packs (x1, :10 Seconds to Apply after wound, or death)
Armour for Clones:
1. Phase 1 Armour, Plastiod Covered (Can be Penetrated by Na'vi's Poisonious Armours in the Joints area - After Fire Burns on Armour for :15 Seconds it will reach the flesh.)
Weapons for Na'vi:
1. Warbow (x20 Regular Sharpened Poisoned Arrows, x15 Regular Sharpened Fire Encased)
2. Warband Axe (x1, One side is Blunted Mineral and the other is a Sharp Banshee Tooth)
Armour for Na'vi:
1. Extremeley Agile Banshee Hide (Can Be Penetrated by Blaster Rounds)
They are fighting at the Call of Duty Map, Invasion.
Capt. America's Tactics - He set up two Sniper posts holding 2 men each with specialized weapons (DC-15A, Sniper Attachment). The Na'vi are unaware of this. He has 46 men in his outpost he's trying to
defend from the Assault. They have to hold it for 7 hours or if they can't their evac won't arrive. Capt. is trying to hold the Na'vi 50 yards away from outpost. Capt. America cannot fight, neither can Catman.
Catman's Tactics - Catman set up 4 strike forces to hit the outpost in waves. The first light blue arrow heading towards the outpost will have a ton of accurate shots, and the second will bring in the fire arrows so the strong warriors from both sides can get into the outpost. Hes trying to get his men into close combat as soon as possible.
Light Blue One - 25 Na'vi
Light Blue Two - 25 Na'vi
Dark Blue One - 25 Na'vi
Dark Blue Two - 25 Na'vi
Tell me who will win! Please use detail I'd like to hear from you.