Team DC: Superman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, and Flash

VS

The Avengers

#2 Posted by Journal (495 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers

#3 Posted by dondave (36685 posts) - - Show Bio

@OutlawRenegade:DC

#4 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

I hav a hard time thinking of a way the avengers would deal with the flash,,otherwise I'd give it to avengers but flash would blitz this team faster than stink hits shit

#5 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3826 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

I hav a hard time thinking of a way the avengers would deal with the flash,,otherwise I'd give it to avengers but flash would blitz this team faster than stink hits shit

HA!

Also IIRC isn't GL the only one who isn't changed by the new 52 continuum? He should be able to assist the JLA with the remaining Avengers, who I assume would most likely be Rulk, Hulk and Thor.

#6 Posted by Superdork (917 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

I don't want to be that guy who sounds totally ignorant, but couldn't Thor or Nova or Ms/Captain Marvel at least tag Flash with their blasts? I mean Flash doesn't have that many feats, and Superman was able to tag him with his hands... According to some Thor can move as fast as light, and Nova traverses entire galaxies pretty quickly.

#7 Posted by nickthedevil (12152 posts) - - Show Bio

^No, that's travel speed. Not combat speed.

#8 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superdork said:

@Bane_of_sith said:

I don't want to be that guy who sounds totally ignorant, but couldn't Thor or Nova or Ms/Captain Marvel at least tag Flash with their blasts? I mean Flash doesn't have that many feats, and Superman was able to tag him with his hands... According to some Thor can move as fast as light, and Nova traverses entire galaxies pretty quickly.

Travel speed isn't combat speed. Barry, even in New 52, has displayed femtosecond reaction times, as well as being FTL. Plus, Barry was just dicking around with Supes when he flicked him.

#9 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

New52 DC curbstomps the Avengers

#10 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Their movement speed isn't comparable to their reaction and combat speeds though

#11 Posted by Objectivespeaker (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman could probably punch Thor and Thor would explode

#12 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

DC takes it in a pretty good stomp seeing how 90% of Marvel heroes could be taken down by Flash in the blink of an eye

#13 Posted by Superdork (917 posts) - - Show Bio

How about this:

Iron Man controls Cyborg and BFRs DC away using Cyborg.

#14 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superdork: Cyborg is a technopath, too, so he wouldn't be easy to hack. What are Tony's technopath feats? Flash can speedblitz Tony before he can hack, too. And Cyborg would get blitzed before he could BFR, anyway.

#15 Edited by Superdork (917 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire:

How about this:

Thor BFRs all 5 to different locations. He follows Cyborg and kills him.

If not that, DC wins.

#16 Posted by Shawnbaby (10669 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs said:

@Superdork said:

@Bane_of_sith said:

Travel speed isn't combat speed. Barry, even in New 52, has displayed femtosecond reaction times, as well as being FTL. Plus, Barry was just dicking around with Supes when he flicked him.

True...but it's a good example of how Flash operates...he's not likely to Speed Blitz right out of the gate.

#17 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@OutlawRenegade: You better said that all Avengers ever existed are allowed.

If Photon and Quasar is here, then Avengers should be capable of handling pesky Flash. If that's not enough, add in Phoenix 5 (I know they're not Avengers), if that's still not enough, bring in all the Annihilators and Juggernaut. Basically it took all the entire Marvel conventional heroes to handle one guy.

#18 Posted by Agent_California (762 posts) - - Show Bio

All the avengers? Ever? Odin force Thor solos.

#19 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent_California said:

All the avengers? Ever? Odin force Thor solos.

Or Loebforce Rulk

#20 Posted by MonsterStomp (17172 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA always wins. If there is the either the Flash, Superman, Hal, Wonder Woman in any team, they should be victorious.

#21 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin Force Thor solo, Chaos War Hercules solo, OP didnt impose limit to the Avengers.

#22 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash >>>>>>>> Avengers on the pic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> other 4 heroes.

#23 Posted by Agent_California (762 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

JLA always wins. If there is the either the Flash, Superman, Hal, Wonder Woman in any team, they should be victorious.

Not quite, Odin force Thor, Chaos War Hercules, and Loeb Force rulk stomp them.

#24 Posted by brick909 (130 posts) - - Show Bio

@Objectivespeaker: superman could not punch through thor. Thor has magic aka super mans weakness???? And he is just as strong. wow get with it.

#25 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

let me get this straight, Superman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, and Flash vs every avenger ever?? In that case Avengers T-bag them.

#26 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

DC takes it in a pretty good stomp seeing how 90% of Marvel heroes could be taken down by Flash in the blink of an eye

#27 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent_California said:

@MonsterStomp said:

Not quite, Odin force Thor, Chaos War Hercules, and Loeb Force rulk stomp them.

Definitely don't see anyone on the Marvel side soloing the Flash and others.

#28 Posted by BigCimmerian (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers for the win, the only problem is Flash, Thor could BFR them all.

#29 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel should be able to handle Green Lantern's energy constructs.

Nova should be able to handle Flash, Worldmind should let him know that he's the only one with speed to contend. He could very well trap the Flash in an energy bubble too.

We have a series of characters who will be handling Cyborg: Black Widow, Spiderman, Luke Cage, She-Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America, Wolverine, and Beast.

Then we have Superman and Wonder Woman who can be checked by Thor, and Iron Man.

Hank Pym, Hulk, Thing, and Red Hulk are open here to engage whoever.

I can't see who that is with the sword. But he's also open here.

Avengers should have this via numbers to be completely honest.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#30 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

SPITE, Justice League is outnumbered, lock this thread

#31 Posted by MonsterStomp (17172 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

Odin Force Thor solo, Chaos War Hercules solo, OP didnt impose limit to the Avengers.

I don't know what you mean? Can Kal-Kent be in the JLA?

#32 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3826 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Nova should be able to handle Flash, Worldmind should let him know that he's the only one with speed to contend. He could very well trap the Flash in an energy bubble too.

We have a series of characters who will be handling Cyborg: Black Widow, Spiderman, Luke Cage, She-Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America, Wolverine, and Beast.

Then we have Superman and Wonder Woman who can be checked by Thor, and Iron Man.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Iron Man check WW?

#33 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evil Incarnate said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Iron Man check WW?

Thor AND Iron Man. Iron Man is well above a 100 tonner these days with a much wider armada at his disposal. Plus we have Pym, Hulk, Thing, and Rulk to back those two up if they need it. I'm not saying those two would win that battle, but I do think Ms. Marvel can defeat GL relatively quickly due to her energy absorbing powers, she should be able to bypass his shields and KO him quickly and join those two.

Nova and Flash will be a tough fight, but if need be, Nova could potentially trap Superman, Wonder Woman, or the Flash inside of a bubble and take one of them out of the battle, which could sway things in the Marvel teams favor.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#34 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2921 posts) - - Show Bio

DC team wins

#35 Posted by XImpossibruX (5172 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers. If it was Pre- Flashpoint then DC would stomp.

#36 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2883 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX...Agreed...This is just too much for New52 version of these characters to handle

#37 Posted by DCsuperman0007 (515 posts) - - Show Bio

DC wins flash and superman would pretty much beat any of them.

#38 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers.

@MonsterStomp said:

Bias, post is bias...

#39 Posted by Mythologico4 (288 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Avengers members are we talking about? Just the one's in the image? If were talking about any of the avengers in Marvel Universe, I first thought of Invisible Woman taking care of Flash very easily. She protected the Avengers from Thor's Clone Lightning, used her force fields to stop a Gamma Bomb, Human Torch's Nova Blast, a Tsunami, she even blocked Hulk with her fields, If she simply projects a force field around the Team or around flash, I can't see him doing anything..

#40 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3826 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Iron Man check WW?

Thor AND Iron Man. Iron Man is well above a 100 tonner these days with a much wider armada at his disposal. Plus we have Pym, Hulk, Thing, and Rulk to back those two up if they need it. I'm not saying those two would win that battle, but I do think Ms. Marvel can defeat GL relatively quickly due to her energy absorbing powers, she should be able to bypass his shields and KO him quickly and join those two.

Nova and Flash will be a tough fight, but if need be, Nova could potentially trap Superman, Wonder Woman, or the Flash inside of a bubble and take one of them out of the battle, which could sway things in the Marvel teams favor.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thor would have his hands filled with Superman he wouldn't have time to focus on both of them.

Sidenote I just noticed the OP has a pic of Donna Troy and not WW...

#41 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evil Incarnate:

Thor and Iron Man can easily split the tasks between the two of them. Thor has very potent long ranged attacks, and AoE. Plus most of his attacks are considered magic.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#42 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3826 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: This depends on who takes who. If Wonder Woman fights Thor and Superman fights Iron Man Superman could rip though him while Diana holds off Thor.

#43 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evil Incarnate said:

@Floopay: This depends on who takes who. If Wonder Woman fights Thor and Superman fights Iron Man Superman could rip though him while Diana holds off Thor.

*Shrug* I also accounted for 4 wild cards who could easily change that dynamic.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#44 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3826 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Assuming they're not displaced by the Flash.

#45 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evil Incarnate said:

@Floopay said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Assuming they're not displaced by the Flash.

Nova should be able to handle the Flash, mostly because of the Worldmind, but he does have speed to match.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#46 Posted by SUNMAN (7228 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

this. The only real threats the Aveners has is Thor and the Hulks and they won't be enough to turn the tide

#47 Posted by Killemall (18559 posts) - - Show Bio

@SUNMAN said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

this. The only real threats the Aveners has is Thor and the Hulks and they won't be enough to turn the tide

Not true, Nova Prime himself is a pretty heavy hitter, and has better feats that anyone on team DC till date. Superman might have his number on strength, but Nova Prime lobotomised Ego the living planet, he should be able to Lobotomise Superman as well.

Wonder Woman doesnt have enough feats to prove her combat speed nor does she have enough proof to prove her durability (Havent read issue 14, not sure if that changes anything).

Flash while the fastest, by a huge margin, has yet to show he can hurt a 100 tonner. He was completely unable to harm Gorrila Grodd, like at all.

#48 Posted by rulered (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Using infinite mass punch and speed steal flash can handle nova prime

#49 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

@SUNMAN said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

#50 Posted by Killemall (18559 posts) - - Show Bio

@rulered said:

@Killemall: Using infinite mass punch and speed steal flash can handle nova prime

This is DCnU, and Flash (Barry) is yet to show either of those abilities.