To death.

#2 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2853 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Kages should win here.

#3 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Why

#4 Edited by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferdelance said:

I think the Kages should win here.

I think so too. Kages take the large majority. The Raikage could possibly solo, he is very fast and too fast for Ben.

Vouile

#5 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Kages win pretty easily. Ninja tricks and all.

#6 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Ben even keep up with Raikage alone?

#7 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

No jutsus or healing just their strength and raikage lightning armor

#8 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16129 posts) - - Show Bio

raikage's insane speed makes me tempt to yell "StOmP!"

#9 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Raikage fast but can he hurt thing.

#10 Posted by nishi99 (380 posts) - - Show Bio

Raikage should solo.

#11 Edited by drgnx (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

In Naruto lightning chakra trumps rock/earth based chakra, depending on the rules (assuming we allow compatibility), the cage should be able to slice through Thing and hurt him.

#12 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1662 posts) - - Show Bio

Raikage is too much for Thing.

#13 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben be way too slow.

#14 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Raikage solo

#15 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm dunno Naruto is quite low power as martial arts manga goes. I'd say probably 4th Raikage and Tsunade but only because they're both of them, one alone wouldn't cut it against the thing.

#16 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

No one else

#17 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Raikage and Tsunade double Lariat Ben. A lot since he can't stop them.

#18 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJLozza said:

Hmm dunno Naruto is quite low power as martial arts manga goes. I'd say probably 4th Raikage and Tsunade but only because they're both of them, one alone wouldn't cut it against the thing.

What? That was Pre - Shippuden. Raikage moves at super sonic + speeds. How does Ben counter a sharp lightning punch going at that speed?

#19 Posted by utkanflash (407 posts) - - Show Bio

Tsunade or 4th Raikage dont need each other for beat Thing !?!?1 Tsunade solo or Raikage solo !!! :)

Thing not enough for these Kages !!! bring in Hulk or Doomsday

with jutsus or without jutsus Kages win easily...

Tsunade easily destroy a mountain size buildings or kuchiyose beasts !!
And raikage's speed+power..

good luck for The Thing

#20 Edited by kagetaicho (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah really either could solo. Ben might even have a slight edge in strength but the Raikage is way too fast and Tsunade is at least faster. Plus they are tanks themselves.

#21 Posted by Juiceboks (7926 posts) - - Show Bio

@kagetaicho @utkanflash While the Kages do win based mainly off of A's speed, Tsunade cannot take Ben by herself. At her best she still can't match his strength and she's not fast enough to completely avoid his punches and grapples.

#22 Posted by SSJ4Hulk (194 posts) - - Show Bio

@utkanflash: Doomsday vs A and Tsunade? You are going a little too far.When it comes too brute force alone ,there is nobody in naruto universe that comes close to doomdsday's level.A and tsunade would die in seconds.

On topic kage team wins.Speed and distractions will make the difference.

#23 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

I think 4th Raikage could solo. He has an EXTREME speed advantage, along with enough strength to eventually put the thing down. Tsunade is weaker than the thing, and not fast enough to do much, but she could provide more of a distraction so Raikage can just speed blitz him. The Thing will not go down fast at first, but Raikage has more than enough strength to do so eventually.

#24 Edited by utkanflash (407 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj4hulk

ım just amused ;) dont panic Doomsday too much of course but not too much for %100 Kurama(Kyuubi) Force whatever

Doomsday vs Tsunade dont worry she cant die in seconds she is nearlly immortal !!!! Even Madara and 5 Madara Klon and their Susano'o armor cant kill her !!!

@juiceboks said:

@kagetaicho @utkanflash While the Kages do win based mainly off of A's speed, Tsunade cannot take Ben by herself. At her best she still can't match his strength and she's not fast enough to completely avoid his punches and grapples.

yes she can !!! Read manga again read Sannin Battle and 5 Kage vs Madara Thing not a match for The Thing... If She use ninjutsu he can take even regular Hulk !!! The Thing just rock for smash about Tsunade !!!!

#25 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (968 posts) - - Show Bio

ARE YOU NARUTO FANS SERIOUS?!?!?! @cooldes LOOK AT THIS

#26 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16129 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (968 posts) - - Show Bio

bruh do i have to pull out the thing's best feat?

#28 Posted by Juiceboks (7926 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj4hulk

ım just amused ;) dont panic Doomsday too much of course but not too much for %100 Kurama(Kyuubi) Force whatever

Doomsday vs Tsunade dont worry she cant die in seconds she is nearlly immortal !!!! Even Madara and 5 Madara Klon and their Susano'o armor cant kill her !!!

@juiceboks said:

yes she can !!! Read manga again read Sannin Battle and 5 Kage vs Madara Thing not a match for The Thing... If She use ninjutsu he can take even regular Hulk !!! The Thing just rock for smash about Tsunade !!!!

She was unconscious and using the last bit of her chakra to heal the kages after Madara was done with them. He could've easily finished her off if he wanted to. He also wasn't even trying so why bring it up?

Tsunade's feats of strength are nothing to Thing much less Hulk. Seriously? She's not as durable or strong as him.

#29 Posted by utkanflash (407 posts) - - Show Bio

She dont die after vs Madara Battle and she is summon Katsuyu and heal other Kages even she is fall apart of two piece !?!?! She is pretty durable dont worry about her durability or stamina...and ım not Naruto fan(yes ı love this manga and anime)actually ım bigger DCU fan than Naruto Series World...
But comics lovers underestimate to much anime chars !!! and Naruto World also..... The Thing no match for Tsunade with jutsu or Without jutsu !!! And Tsunade with all Jutsus and Katsuyu support can take many comics bad asses !!!! Hulk,Doomsday,Solomon Grundy these r match up for her(hardlly) but The Thing no match-up for Sakura !!! Remember Sakura&Chiyo vs Sasori....

#30 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (968 posts) - - Show Bio

im just gonna leave this here

#31 Posted by Juiceboks (7926 posts) - - Show Bio

@utkanflash You CANNOT seriously think that Tsunade can beat Hulk, Doomsday, and Solomon Grundy who has soloed the JLA?

#32 Posted by NighThunder (2908 posts) - - Show Bio

Either would beat hulk alone. This is borderline spite.

#33 Edited by GhostRavage (8398 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by GhostRavage (8398 posts) - - Show Bio

Either would run away from Hulk alone. This is borderline into a decent fight because Ben is no slouch.

#35 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10370 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashgreatersigneveryone said:

lol Are gonna post the context of that scan cause I'd be interested to see.

(cause I'm 99% sure that this is PIS or Thing has been Massively Powered Up.)

#36 Edited by Cable_Extreme (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

Up, I found this, I think it is yours, it has been sitting here for about 5 hours now.

#37 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

4th raikage can solo this, he is WAY TOO FAST for the Thing to even remotely deal with. Eventually the Thing will get defeated by Raikage's strength and speed and lightning combos.

#38 Posted by NighThunder (2908 posts) - - Show Bio

@nighthunder said:

Either would make thing's head hurt with tatics. This is really spite as either would beat thing

#39 Edited by GhostRavage (8398 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@nighthunder said:

Either would make thing's head hurt with tatics. This is really spite as either would beat thing

This sounds better " Either would try to outsmart Ben, but because he's a VERY smart person, they do it but by a slight margin. this is really a decent fight as neither could take Thing by themselves.

#40 Edited by NighThunder (2908 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: But..you realize A could beat thing alone right?

#41 Posted by GhostRavage (8398 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: But..you realize A could beat thing alone right?

Who's A? Thing loses this match... But that doesn't mean these people can contend with Hulk who consistently is mopping the floor with Thing and will do the same even worst with these people. Because... At least Thing can take a few blows from Hulk, none of these overhyped overrated >HUMANS< can take a full blow from Hulk without puking their brains out.

#42 Posted by StrictlyAnime (798 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by GhostRavage (8398 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by NighThunder (2908 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by jashro44 (19764 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashgreatersigneveryone said:

lol Are gonna post the context of that scan cause I'd be interested to see.

(cause I'm 99% sure that this is PIS or Thing has been Massively Powered Up.)

Galactus was severely starving to the point he was near death. Also doctor strange used some sort of spell as well.

#46 Posted by Juiceboks (7926 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Hulk wouldn't manage to hit them,

Last time I checked, Tsunade isn't known for her amazing speed. And even if Hulk couldn't, he still could literally stand still and wait for Tsunade and A to tire themselves out because their best punches will not phase him.

#47 Edited by NoBody134 (282 posts) - - Show Bio

These asteroids were falling into the atmosphere of the antimatter Earth, so they had to be traveling at least 17 km/s ( roughly mach 50), ben reacted to multipe asteroids casually.

i dont see the raikage speedblitzing him.

#48 Posted by NighThunder (2908 posts) - - Show Bio

@nobody134:

1. Do you know how fast A is?
  2. He only reacted to one and then his ball of somesort ricocheted off them.

@juiceboks: Maybe not tsunade's punches , but he'll definitly feel Ay's.

#49 Edited by NoBody134 (282 posts) - - Show Bio

@nighthunder said:

@nobody134:

1. Do you know how fast A is?
  2. He only reacted to one and then his ball of somesort ricocheted off them.

@juiceboks: Maybe not tsunade's punches , but he'll definitly feel Ay's.

and you srsly belive that the thing did that just because of luck? the FF were trying to stop as many of them as they could, ben did this on purpose, notice his statement about him playing pool. and to throw an object with such force you would have a pretty fast arm.

i do belive this feat was calced somewhere, i can search for the result for you if you want me to.

I am well aware of A's speed.

#50 Posted by GhostRavage (8398 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Hulk wouldn't manage to hit them,

Lol... Of course he can... Hulk is no slouch in speed, and way greater than the Raikage, who isn't that great and is often wanked around.

Hulk moves fast enough he's seen as a blur and moves at blinding speed. I may get more scans to show better how he works atm. He's not a slow brick anymore.