Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By GXrevolution96
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Kid Buu vs 4th Form Frieza(Post Training)

Conditions

• Win by KO or death
  • Random Encounter
  • Both start at full power
  • Staring distance 50 metres
  • Buu cannot use absorption or candy technique
lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

FriezA

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

what is that version of freezer?

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Frieza with his awesome song

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going off of a synopsis I read Frieza stopped Gohan's heart with a single blast while in 1st form. There's nothing suggesting Gohan lost his Mystic amp to my knowledge and Mystic Gohan is above Kid Buu by a huge Margin so Frieza should slaughter.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going off of a synopsis I read Frieza stopped Gohan's heart with a single blast while in 1st form. There's nothing suggesting Gohan lost his Mystic amp to my knowledge and Mystic Gohan is above Kid Buu by a huge Margin so Frieza should slaughter.

Gohan was in Base when Frieza one shotted him

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

Gohan was in Base when Frieza one shotted him

Gohan stomped Super Buu in base.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IIRC Gohan stated in the new manga he believes he remembers he can go ssj. He couldn't go ssj in his mystic form. He hasn't been keeping up with his training so I don't think he is as powerful.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@highaccuser said:

IIRC Gohan stated in the new manga he believes he remembers he can go ssj. He couldn't go ssj in his mystic form. He hasn't been keeping up with his training so I don't think he is as powerful.

Yeah but Gohan stomped Super Buu in base just fine so I don't think he'd need SSJ to stomp Kid Buu. I know he hadn't been keeping up with training but he hadn't been in battle of gods either and he was still written as needing to be brought down with more force than anyone else present.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: This movie takes place after battle of the Gods. There has been a time skip so who knows how much weaker Gohan has gotten. If he still had his mystic powers he wouldn't be able to go ssj.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@highaccuser: This movie takes place after battle of the Gods. There has been a time skip so who knows how much weaker Gohan has gotten. If he still had his mystic powers he wouldn't be able to go ssj.

Wait you mean Mystic powers actively restrict ssj? I don't remember that.

I guess if Gohan wasn't mystic then Buu should win seeing as Frieza apparently couldn't lay a hand on base Goku.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jashro44

@jashro44 said:

I guess if Gohan wasn't mystic then Buu should win seeing as Frieza apparently couldn't lay a hand on base Goku.

Yea. Otherwise he would have powered up against buutenks. Plus old Kai told him to become a ssj when he became mystic IIRC but he stayed normal.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freeza easily. He was at a level even piccolo and gohan couldn't comprehend.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By xXxcarzellxXx
Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Frieza curbs

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By julyiscool

@gxrevolution96: Nice thread! I would believe that the 2 would be somewhat equal

I would need to do more research on Frieza in this Movie

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: didn't gohan being weaker when he stop of training?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Whatever happen to power levels/ Where is he support for Power levels when Mystic Gohan was one shotted by first form frieza. What the hell is going on now :P

Bats16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

A base Goku who had absorbed the power of SSJG. He's far stronger than he ever was in the Buu saga. The fact that Freeza didn't die instantly is a testament to how powerful he is. He should be easily above Buu in his 4th form and even more so in his golden form.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: Have you seen the film if so TELL ME WERE PLEASE! Yet i will answer freeza should win.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sy8000

@bats16 said:

@highaccuser said:

@jashro44 said:

A base Goku who had absorbed the power of SSJG. He's far stronger than he ever was in the Buu saga. The fact that Freeza didn't die instantly is a testament to how powerful he is. He should be easily above Buu in his 4th form and even more so in his golden form.

We still don't really know if that makes him as powerful as Kid Buu though. Nothing suggests he is. I don't see how that puts Frieza above Buu especially since he couldn't even touch Goku...

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By GXrevolution96

@highaccuser said:

@bats16 said:

@highaccuser said:

@jashro44 said:

We still don't really know if that makes him as powerful as Kid Buu though. Nothing suggests he is. I don't see how that puts Frieza above Buu especially since he couldn't even touch Goku...

For what it is worth, Goku's kamehameha left him with nothing but scratches and bruises.

Bats16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bats16 said:

@highaccuser said:

@jashro44 said:

Uh yes we do. He was capable of pushing Beerus to use 70% of his power after absorbing the power of SSJG and Beerus makes any form of Buu look like utter fodder.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bats16 said:

Uh yes we do. He was capable of pushing Beerus to use 70% of his power after absorbing the power of SSJG and Beerus makes any form of Buu look like utter fodder.

He was pushed to 70 percent from SSJG. All Goku did after that was deflect some attacks.

Bats16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Bats16

Uh no he didn't. Why don't you actually watch the fight after Goku loses SSJG. Goku still manages to fight nearly on par with a 70% Beerus. Not to mention Beerus even flat out states that Goku barely lost any power after losing the SSJG form.

So yes, he's certainly far above Buu.

Devoted_Rogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza stomps. 4th form Frieza couldn't hit Goku, but he still was able to keep up with him. Seeing as base Goku by Resurrection of F is LEAGUES above where he was at the end of the Buu saga, I don't see how it is difficult to come to the conclusion that he would destroy Buu.

Avatar image for ultimateinferno
UltimateInferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By UltimateInferno

HIS NAME IS FRIEZA!!!!! NOT "FREEZA"! I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT!!!!!

And yes, Frieza wins.

Devoted_Rogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And yes, Frieza wins.

You're wrong. In the translated manga, he is referred to as "Freeza". The name "Frieza" was simply the way funimation translated it. And, if you want to get technical, his name is Furiza. As that is what he was called in the original Japanese. ;)

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza is God level now, Kid Buu ain't shit no more.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AvatarReiko

Frieza stomps. He was able to contend with Base God Goku and even tanked a full power Kamehameha

Here are some scans from chapter three showing the fight.

NingenBlack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RoF Frieza stomps

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza low diffs

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Mortein  Online

That's actually a base form Frieza, all the previous transformations existed to suppress his power.

Avatar image for calljhonthanapp
calljhonthanapp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza stomp

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Lord Frieza wins.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimateinferno said:

And yes, Frieza wins.

You're wrong. In the translated manga, he is referred to as "Freeza". The name "Frieza" was simply the way funimation translated it. And, if you want to get technical, his name is Furiza. As that is what he was called in the original Japanese. ;)

Correct :-)