Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#151  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Rainy said:

@CitizenBane:But what if he did it like in the movie, I AM LEGEND? he can't take it away since it would explode as soon as his finger is released.

I'm not sure what grenades you're talking about, because even the pin is pulled a grenade won't go off until the trigger is released.

@Rainy said:

@CitizenBane:What about if he decides to attack the other s.a.s. while price and soap attack him?

You make it sound as if Soap and Price are far above regular soldiers, they're both average realistic soldiers, an average Shield or Hydra agent in Marvel is superior to both of them, and they get killed left and right because their canon fodder, Soap and Price would be no different, they're just average soldiers that were main characters in a game and only beat an overwhelming number of enemies because of gameplay mechanics. Sheperd nearly killed both of them in a fist fight. And you think they're going to make a difference here? Tim Drake could beat 40 SAS soldiers along with Soap and Price, and you think they're going to survive against someone who's at the very pinnacle of street level characters in comics?

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Rainy

@Hohenheim_of_light said:

@Rainy said:

@Rainy said:

@CitizenBane:Look I'm sorry if I'm being an ass, but I really think the S.A.S. are being really overrated I'm mean if you look at their feats it's impressive for normal humans, I respect them a lot I just don't see Death Stroke beating them like cannon fodder.

Considering that he's already beaten elite soldiers as if they were canon fodder, I don't see why he wouldn't be able to mow through SAS soldiers.

Well the people we see fighting don't even act like trained soldiers they just seem the same as the thugs batman fights (That's what I think)

@Rainy said:

@CitizenBane: I don't know f this should count but soap mactavish and price have bullet timned in the game and killed three + characters before they can react sometimes even 10.

Neither Soap nor Price have bullet timed.

Ttechnically they did

I'm not sure why you think that? Comparing soldiers to thugs is a bad comparison, thugs in comics fight like thugs would in real life, soldiers in comics would act in a similar fashion, in fact the soldiers in comics are far deadlier and more of at threat than real life soldiers since they're use to fighting comic characters that perform inhuman feats.

Technically they didn't, because that isn't bullet timing. Bullet timing is being be able to react to an actual bullet, when you breach a door in Modern Warfare bullets still fly at speeds faster than the characters can react but the enemies themselves are slowed to the point where you can pick them off.

Max Payne technically bullets times :P

@Rainy said:

@CitizenBane:But what if he did it like in the movie, I AM LEGEND? he can't take it away since it would explode as soon as his finger is released.

I'm not sure what grenades you're talking about, because even the pin is pulled a grenade won't go off until the trigger is released.

@Rainy said:

@CitizenBane:What about if he decides to attack the other s.a.s. while price and soap attack him?

You make it sound as if Soap and Price are far above regular soldiers, they're both average realistic soldiers, an average Shield or Hydra agent in Marvel is superior to both of them, and they get killed left and right because their canon fodder, Soap and Price would be no different, they're just average soldiers that were main characters in a game and only beat an overwhelming number of enemies because of gameplay mechanics. Sheperd nearly killed both of them in a fist fight. And you think they're going to make a difference here? Tim Drake could beat 40 SAS soldiers along with Soap and Price, and you think they're going to survive against someone who's at the very pinnacle of street level characters in comics?

No HYDRA agents are not even trained as good as s.a.s, okay and tim drake beating 40 s.a.s? your just disgracing them now.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Dex_Starr

@super_psycho said:

This guy reminds me of MKF30

It's libertyprime on another account, he admitted it already.

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Rainy

Also I'm talking about pulling out the pin and holding the trigger like will smith did in the movie.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Rainy said:

@Rainy said:

@Rainy said:

@CitizenBane:Look I'm sorry if I'm being an ass, but I really think the S.A.S. are being really overrated I'm mean if you look at their feats it's impressive for normal humans, I respect them a lot I just don't see Death Stroke beating them like cannon fodder.

Considering that he's already beaten elite soldiers as if they were canon fodder, I don't see why he wouldn't be able to mow through SAS soldiers.

Well the people we see fighting don't even act like trained soldiers they just seem the same as the thugs batman fights (That's what I think)

@Rainy said:

@CitizenBane: I don't know f this should count but soap mactavish and price have bullet timned in the game and killed three + characters before they can react sometimes even 10.

Neither Soap nor Price have bullet timed.

Ttechnically they did

I'm not sure why you think that? Comparing soldiers to thugs is a bad comparison, thugs in comics fight like thugs would in real life, soldiers in comics would act in a similar fashion, in fact the soldiers in comics are far deadlier and more of at threat than real life soldiers since they're use to fighting comic characters that perform inhuman feats.

Technically they didn't, because that isn't bullet timing. Bullet timing is being be able to react to an actual bullet, when you breach a door in Modern Warfare bullets still fly at speeds faster than the characters can react but the enemies themselves are slowed to the point where you can pick them off.

Max Payne technically bullets times :P

@Rainy said:

@Rainy said:

No HYDRA agents are not even trained as good as s.a.s, okay and tim drake beating 40 s.a.s? your just disgracing them now.

HYDRA agents are better trained than SAS members and are more formidable, but since you do not read comics I didn't expect you to know this.

Tim Drake could beat 40 SAS with ease, it isn't disgracing, it's a simple fact.

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Rainy

@Hohenheim_of_light:Prove there better trained we already know how the s.a.s. train show the training of your regular HYDRA agent. if they have any at all.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By super_psycho

@Rainy said:

@super_psycho:Please stop trolling at least Citizen Bane is proving good points

hahahaha what? how m i trolling go few pages back and see that i tired to debate with this guy but he refuses everything like MKF30 and do you know who MKF30 is?

Before call someone troll you should atleast know what you are talking about...how about i insult you now?

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Rainy

@super_psycho said:

@Rainy said:

hahahaha what? how m i trolling go few pages back and see that i tired to debate with this guy but he refuses everything like MKF30 and do you know who MKF30 is?

Before call someone troll you should atleast know what you are talking about...how about i insult you now?

How's saying death stroke wins debating?

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Rainy said:

Also I'm talking about pulling out the pin and holding the trigger like will smith did in the movie.

Ok, if he tried to suicide run than Slade would grab the grenade hold the trigger than toss it at any survivors.

@Rainy said:

@Hohenheim_of_light:Prove there better trained we already know how the s.a.s. train show the training of your regular HYDRA agent. if they have any at all.

They're more accustom to fighting metahumans, and their weapons and tech is also better.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By super_psycho

@super_psycho said:

I m talking about libertyprime that he reminds me of MKF30..Are you saying that rainy and libertyprime are same?

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Dex_Starr

@super_psycho said:

@super_psycho said:

I m talking about libertyprime that he reminds me of MKF30..Are you saying that rainy and libertyprime are same?

Oh lol, yeah Libertyprime and rainy are the same person.

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Rainy

@Rainy said:

Ok, if he tried to suicide run than Slade would grab the grenade hold the trigger than toss it at any survivors.

@Rainy said:

They're more accustom to fighting metahumans, and their weapons and tech is also better.

1:Okay, but what if he release his finger while slade is distracted can he survive that?

2: That's just tech they never beat meta humans, show me their training how do they train for how long how advance is the training?

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By super_psycho

@Rainy said:

@super_psycho said:

@Rainy said:

i told you about deathstroke's feat..

Deathstroke has strength of 10 humans.It was never stated that those humans are average or peak humans..If you look at some of his feats you ll understand that it is possible that he has strength of 10 peak humans..He carried cable which 100 men were barely able to drag..He dodges bullets and starfire's starbolt like they are nothing..

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Rainy said:

@Rainy said:

@Rainy said:

1:Okay, but what if he release his finger while slade is distracted can he survive that?

2: That's just tech they never beat meta humans, show me their training how do they train for how long how advance is the training?

1. By the time Soap gets desperate enough to actually try this, everyone else will already be dead. You're grasping straws if you think Soap is going to suicide bomb Slade while there are other SAS alive.

2. Tech is still a huge advantage, even if SAS had the same training as HYDRA agents [and they don't but even if they did] it wouldn't matter because the tech is far more advanced, and they still get mowed down like canon fodder, because HYDRA agents, just like SAS, are canon fodder.

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Rainy

@super_psycho said:

@Rainy said:

@super_psycho said:

@Rainy said:

i told you about deathstroke's feat..

Deathstroke has strength of 10 humans.It was never stated that those humans are average or peak humans..If you look at some of his feats you ll understand that it is possible that he has strength of 10 peak humans..He carried cable which 100 men were barely able to drag..He dodges bullets and starfire's starbolt like they are nothing..

I already know he can kill them in one strike, that's why it's they have guns, he's dogged those bullets and her bolts but are they expert sharp shooters? and has he dogged them at close range before?

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Rainy

@Rainy said:

@Rainy said:

@Rainy said:

1. By the time Soap gets desperate enough to actually try this, everyone else will already be dead. You're grasping straws if you think Soap is going to suicide bomb Slade while there are other SAS alive.

2. Tech is still a huge advantage, even if SAS had the same training as HYDRA agents [and they don't but even if they did] it wouldn't matter because the tech is far more advanced, and they still get mowed down like canon fodder, because HYDRA agents, just like SAS, are canon fodder.

Techs not everything, hell even in call of duty I quote ''Sure it matters who has the bigger stick, but it matters a hell lot more who's swinging it'' A noob with a rocket launcher is not going to be beter than a CIA agent with a pistol.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#167  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Rainy: He's avoided Deadshot attacks in combat. Nuff' said.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Dex_Starr

Even if Deathstroke had the strength of 10 average humans, that would put him roughly in the 1 ton range which is enhanced. None of the SAS soldiers are good enough to hit a bullet timer either.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Rainy:No but it's a pretty huge part, a well trained soldier with an M16 will lose to an similarly trained soldiers with a better gun, better equipment, better armor.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Frankly, I don't even view his strength as a big factor, seeing as it's not required to kill his opposition (especially when he's well armed).

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Dex_Starr

@k4tzm4n said:

Frankly, I don't even view his strength as a big factor, seeing as it's not required to kill his opposition (especially when he's well armed).

I don't either since he'll probably be killing everyone here with weaponry but that argument is still being thrown around here.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By super_psycho

@Rainy:

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Rainy

@k4tzm4n said:

@Rainy: He's avoided Deadshot attacks in combat. Nuff' said.

And? Soap and Mactavish took on several small armies of mercenaries by themselves, that does not mean they solo

Even if Deathstroke had the strength of 10 average humans, that would put him roughly in the 1 ton range which is enhanced. None of the SAS soldiers are good enough to hit a bullet timer either.

I agree in the strength part but honestly I REALLY think they can pull off one lucky head shot while he's distracted by all the gunfire.

@Rainy:No but it's a pretty huge part, a well trained soldier with an M16 will lose to an similarly trained soldiers with a better gun, better equipment, better armor.

But the thing is I've never seen anything that has shown HYDRA agents to be more trained in combat, the tech does matter but if you have no strategy and no coordination and low accuracy and just enough training to pick up a gun and shoot it, the more trained guys wins.

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Rainy

@super_psycho said:

@Rainy:

So..? Does Star Fire train everyday? because that does not prove she's more accurate than a S.A.S. soldier all I see is him dogging her blasts he won't have room to do that in a airplane.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Rainy: Well unfortunately luck doesn't have any place in battle forums. I can't just say Batman would beat Superman because he'll get lucky, it doesn't work that way. It's an unknown factor.

Not to mention the way you have this set up is also inconvenient for the SAS since they won't all fire at the same time and spam grenades since they risk killing each other. Either way the way you have this set up gives the SAS an even bigger disadvantage.

You don't read comics, so of course you haven't seen what Hydra agents are capable of, their a global threat, I'd think that they would pay extra to train their men better. Even if the SAS were trained as well, it doesn't matter because the tech they have is inferior. Even if you want to assume that SAS are = to HYDRA agents, it wouldn't make any difference because both get mowed down effortlessly in comics.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Rainy said:

@super_psycho said:

@Rainy:

So..? Does Star Fire train everyday? because that does not prove she's more accurate than a S.A.S. soldier all I see is him dogging her blasts he won't have room to do that in a airplane.

She was trained by the Warlords of her home planet, I'm pretty sure that's quite a few notches above SAS training....

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Rainy: And? Soap and Mactavish took on several small armies of mercenaries by themselves, that does not mean they solo

You're attempting to downplay Slade's dodging feats by saying "the shooters aren't as good as the SAS." Deadshot is leagues above any real life shooter.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By super_psycho

@Rainy said:

@super_psycho said:

@Rainy:

If her accuracy isn't good then deathstroke doesn't even need to dodge her blasts,

deathstroke dodged her blast becoz it was about to hit him.

Starfire is a trained warrior..

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Rainy

@Rainy said:

@super_psycho said:

@Rainy:

She was trained by the Warlords of her home planet, I'm pretty sure that's quite a few notches above SAS training....

It did not help her there XD jk but for real unless you seen her training it can't be as hard as regular millitary training and the s.a.s are not your average soldiers

@k4tzm4n said:

@Rainy: And? Soap and Mactavish took on several small armies of mercenaries by themselves, that does not mean they solo

You're attempting to downplay Slade's dodging feats by saying "the shooters aren't as good as the SAS." Deadshot is leagues above any real life shooter.

If he is why is Death Stoke still alive?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#180  Edited By Erik

@k4tzm4n said:

In comics, one eyed marksmen are superior!

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Rainy

@super_psycho said:

@Rainy said:

@super_psycho said:

@Rainy:

If her accuracy isn't good then deathstroke doesn't even need to dodge her blasts,

deathstroke dodged her blast becoz it was about to hit him.

Starfire is a trained warrior..

I'm not saying her accuracy is bad I'm saying it's not better than the s.a.s., AND how do we know star fire is the best trained warrior? you can't tell she might have been the worst in her class.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Rainy said:

@Rainy said:

@super_psycho said:

@Rainy:

It did not help her there XD jk but for real unless you seen her training it can't be as hard as regular millitary training and the s.a.s are not your average soldiers

@k4tzm4n said:

I don't have to see her training, it's already been confirmed in her origin story that she was trained by Warlords from her home planet. That's like saying since we didn't see the SAS soldiers train than their training must mean jack.

Uh because Deathstroke was good enough to survive a fight with Deadshot? Deadshot would also kill 40 SAS soldiers with ease so that's not helping your argument.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#183  Edited By nefarious

This is not even a challenge for the Terminator. The man has fought superhumans, this is nothing.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Dex_Starr

I think the problem here is that Rainy/Libertyprime thinks that 40 SAS soldiers are all going to line up in one spot despite not having the room to do so, and all shoot in Slade's direction. They can't line up completely parallel to each other so some are going to have get behind others, they won't shoot out of fear of killing their own team mates. So at the most you might have 10 SAS shooting at Slade at a given time.

Than there's the fact that Slade has 2 desert eagles which each hold at least 12 rounds each, 24 bullets, on top of being an incredible marksman and none of the SAS being capable of dodging bullets, on top of the fact that Slade can react and shoot much faster, he'll kill at least 24 SAS before he runs out of ammo taking out more than half of the SAS team.

On top of that, there isn't anything here saying that Slade can't pick up and use weapons from SAS that he kills either, so he's pretty much guaranteed to never run out of weapons and ammo to use until everyone else is dead.

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Rainy

@Rainy said:

@Rainy said:

@super_psycho said:

@Rainy:

@k4tzm4n said:

I don't have to see her training, it's already been confirmed in her origin story that she was trained by Warlords from her home planet. That's like saying since we didn't see the SAS soldiers train than their training must mean jack.

Uh because Deathstroke was good enough to survive a fight with Deadshot? Deadshot would also kill 40 SAS soldiers with ease so that's not helping your argument.

You can't say Star Fire has better training than the S.A.S. because WE DO know how they train unlike star fire, heck war lords in africa train their men but that does not mean they can beat U.S ranger 1 on 1. If Dead Shot was good as you say technically he should have killed him.

Kurupted13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Kurupted13

@Hohenheim_of_light: Agreed

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Rainy said:

@Rainy said:

@Rainy said:

@super_psycho said:

@Rainy:

@k4tzm4n said:

You can't say Star Fire has better training than the S.A.S. because WE DO know how they train unlike star fire, heck war lords in africa train their men but that does not mean they can beat U.S ranger 1 on 1. If Dead Shot was good as you say technically he should have killed him.

So Warlords in Africa are comparable to Alien Warlords with advanced technology that have conquered numerous planets? You really need to work on your comparison skills and pick appropriate examples.

Deadshot is as good as I say he is, the reason why he didn't kill Deathstroke is because he's also extremely skilled, has armor and enhanced physical stats. The reason why either would kill 40 SAS is because SAS are fodder, Deathstroke and Deadshot aren't.

Do you get it? Or do I have to make a picture out of macaroni and glitter for you to understand better?

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Rainy

I think the problem here is that Rainy/Libertyprime thinks that 40 SAS soldiers are all going to line up in one spot despite not having the room to do so, and all shoot in Slade's direction. They can't line up completely parallel to each other so some are going to have get behind others, they won't shoot out of fear of killing their own team mates. So at the most you might have 10 SAS shooting at Slade at a given time.

Than there's the fact that Slade has 2 desert eagles which each hold at least 12 rounds each, 24 bullets, on top of being an incredible marksman and none of the SAS being capable of dodging bullets, on top of the fact that Slade can react and shoot much faster, he'll kill at least 24 SAS before he runs out of ammo taking out more than half of the SAS team.

On top of that, there isn't anything here saying that Slade can't pick up and use weapons from SAS that he kills either, so he's pretty much guaranteed to never run out of weapons and ammo to use until everyone else is dead.

He's not THAT fast you make his sound like the flash.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Rainy said:

Well considering that you know next to nothing about the character, you're in no position to be telling anyone how fast he is.

He isn't the Flash and he doesn't have to be the Flash, he's still fast enough to easily shoot off 12 rounds before SAS, humans without enhanced or peak human physical stats, can lift their guns and pull their triggers.

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Rainy

@Rainy said:

@Rainy said:

@Rainy said:

@super_psycho said:

@Rainy:

@k4tzm4n said:

So Warlords in Africa are comparable to Alien Warlords with advanced technology that have conquered numerous planets? You really need to work on your comparison skills and pick appropriate examples.

Deadshot is as good as I say he is, the reason why he didn't kill Deathstroke is because he's also extremely skilled, has armor and enhanced physical stats. The reason why either would kill 40 SAS is because SAS are fodder, Deathstroke and Deadshot aren't.

Do you get it? Or do I have to make a picture out of macaroni and glitter for you to understand better?

You can't prove she has better training there's a HUGE difference between TECH and TRAINING if you have a laser okay but if you have the training of a navy seal that's better as far as I know Star Fire does not fight like a commando soldiers so here training is not better than the s.a.s.

Sorry but your wrong Death Stroke powers are simple if he has 1 ton strength and it's cannon it counts but if and than picks up 100 tons in a story that does not mean he has 100 ton strength he's only 9 x times faster than a human anything else he does faster is bullsh*t.

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Rainy

@Rainy said:

Well considering that you know next to nothing about the character, you're in no position to be telling anyone how fast he is.

He isn't the Flash and he doesn't have to be the Flash, he's still fast enough to easily shoot off 12 rounds before SAS, humans without enhanced or peak human physical stats, can lift their guns and pull their triggers.

Your wrong at max he can only kill 9 before the other reacts.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Rainy said:

@Rainy said:

@Rainy said:

@Rainy said:

@super_psycho said:

@Rainy:

@k4tzm4n said:

You can't prove she has better training there's a HUGE difference between TECH and TRAINING if you have a laser okay but if you have the training of a navy seal that's better as far as I know Star Fire does not fight like a commando soldiers so here training is not better than the s.a.s.

Sorry but your wrong Death Stroke powers are simple if he has 1 ton strength and it's cannon it counts but if and than picks up 100 tons in a story that does not mean he has 100 ton strength he's only 9 x times faster than a human anything else he does faster is bullsh*t.

No but you also can't prove that SAS soldiers have better training, there is a difference between tech and training. Hydra agents have both. Okarra warlords and warriors have both, SAS are lacking one of them. Starfire doesn't fight like a commando because she's not a commando, she's an alien who can fly and shoot starbolts, why would she fight like SAS soldiers? You think that because SAS soldiers are commandos that their training is automatically superior to every other form of military training? Even those who's soldiers have trained for centuries? You're swiss cheese logic hurts my brain.

The guy that has never read a Deathstroke comic [that would be you] is telling me I'm wrong about his powers? Sorry but that's not how it works, if the story is canon, and Deathstroke performs a feat, than that feat is canon. It's only PIS if it isn't consistent with the rest of his feats, since most of his feats are consistent, than they're canon and count.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Rainy said:

@Rainy said:

Your wrong at max he can only kill 9 before the other reacts.

You're wrong because you have never read a comic and have no idea how comics and feats work.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Rainy said:

@Rainy said:

@super_psycho said:

@Rainy:

@k4tzm4n said:

....Because, like everyone has been telling you (over and over), Deathstroke is indeed one of the most dangerous high-end street level combatants.

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By the darknessss

if ds gets a hold of some sas machine guns in mid battle which is very possible the team dies,if team keeps away and peppers him with hundreds of rounds and stun grenades they have a shot. d/s should win imo.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By bigcimmerian

Deathstroke stomps this, his armor is bulletproof.

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By eatmore_payless

Deathstroke would win this easily. His armor is already bullet proof, on top of his regeneration. He'll mow through these guys left and right.

Bullet proof armor is useless if they are like close to you?

Avatar image for howterribleisthat
HowTerribleIsThat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eatmore_payless said:

Deathstroke would win this easily. His armor is already bullet proof, on top of his regeneration. He'll mow through these guys left and right.

Bullet proof armor is useless if they are like close to you?

Those are miniguns...

His armour is obviously much better than anything real soldiers have access to.

But regardless the SAS win, why? Because pizza is a vegetable. 

Errorinscript

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh... I know this is old but I have to say.

How on earth is Deatstroke beating 40 SaS soldiers with just 2 mags?

GeneralZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well none of these people have anywhere near their normal amount of weaponry. SAS should have dozens of different types of explosives and such. Amongst other things.

Meanwhile Slade has two katanas and two desert eagles. None of which are part of his main load out. He's missing his signature energy lance and promethium broadsword. He would also use an assortment of guns, knives and explosives.