4 X-Men Movie Villains vs Movie Avengers w/ Spider-man

• 69 results
marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sebastian Shaw (First Class) Silver Samurai (The Wolverine) Deadpool (Origins Wolverine) Future Sentinel (DOFP)

VS

The Movie Avengers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fight takes place in NYC. Non-populated. Iron Man gets whatever armor you think might help him, out of all his movies as of 2014. Oh and remember, the sentinels cannot copy other powers unless it is of a mutant.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK I know this is a good ass battle.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mtuske

Samurai, Deadpool and a Sentinel would be no problem for team 2. I don't know how they hurt Shaw though.

I'll take team 1 because of Shaw but can be swayed.

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: Thor puts his hammer on Shaw's chest and pins him down.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb43747b6f33
deactivated-5eb43747b6f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm as long as Team 2 don't power up Shaw too much, they should be able to take this but it'll be tough

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for xxedward_kenwayxx
XxEdward_KenwayXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By XxEdward_KenwayXx

Team 1. Shaw will be the hardest one to deal with here. Deadpool was OP as he had all the mutants powers, and the future sentinel will comin handy to shut down iron man, cap, widow and hawk eye.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BoringPerson

Deadpool at the start or Deadpool with teleportation, regeneration, and Cyclop's vision?

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Barakapool can takes out Hawkeye, Black Widow, Cap easily and maybe Spider-Man and Iron Man. Silver Samurai can take on the Hulk with his armor and sword. Shaw didn't show a limit to how much energy he can absorb so any physical attacks are powering him up. Don't know useful the Sentinel is here unless it gets to keep Colossus skin and the fire and ice powers. Team 2 is relying on Thor to pull through.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Samurai was made of adamantium and the only thing that could cut him was his own adamantium blade after it had fully charged.

Something that should be considered here.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345: I'd argue Thor can pull through, it seems that he can take out the Sentinel and SS, Baraka will be difficult due to blades and TP (teleportation) but come on, he ain't beating Thor. Shaw can be incapped by Mljonir, since he's nowhere near worthy enough to lift it.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mtuske

@floopay: Thought of that. Hawkeye puts an explosive arrow in his eyeball.

Never mind movie version was covered mostly.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Torn on this one. Not sure how they would deal with Hulk or Thor.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: Through the adamantium? That's just not possible, his head is located where his chest is, which is covered by an adamantium shell.

He should logically be able to cut through everyone/everything here except Thor's hammer.

I also see Deadpool and the Sentinel mopping up Black Widow/Hawkeye/Spiderman/Captain America relatively quickly.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman can counter Barakapool with superior physicals/spider sense, while the Avengers can handle the Sentinel and Silver Samurai with minor difficulty. The hardest to deal with will be Shaw, who doesn't really have an answer to Hulk. So I'll say Team 2.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman can counter Barakapool with superior physicals/spider sense, while the Avengers can handle the Sentinel and Silver Samurai with minor difficulty. The hardest to deal with will be Shaw, who doesn't really have an answer to Hulk. So I'll say Team 2.

I honestly think Silver will be the hardest here. He can literally cleave Hulk in half, as well as Iron Man, Captain America (through his shield), and even Thor (unless Thor blocks). He can take any blow without being damaged, and can cut through adamantium level durability with ease.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh Avengers

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Night4345

@night4345: I'd argue Thor can pull through, it seems that he can take out the Sentinel and SS, Baraka will be difficult due to blades and TP (teleportation) but come on, he ain't beating Thor. Shaw can be incapped by Mljonir, since he's nowhere near worthy enough to lift it.

Barakapool isn't getting touched by anyone here if he doesn't want them to and Thor's been hurt by less. Thor wouldn't throw his hammer at a ordinary looking human (Shaw would absorb the kinetic energy of the throw anyway) and definitely isn't dropping Mljonir on him. SS has a adamantium suit and a sword that can slice through adamantium like butter and If Thor tries to get up close he gets decapitated. I think the Sentinel is the weakest link but it doesn't matter.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: I would agree, but the fight between Wolverine and Silver Samurai was a bit anticlimactic for me. I feel like Cap would stand a pretty good chance by himself, and maybe having Widow there to help him would seal the deal. Shaw for me would be the hardest, since he'll just absorb whatever energy they throw at him, and return the combined energy back for destructive results.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: I don't disagree that Shaw will be nigh impossible to put down.

Silver Samurai walked through Wolverine, and only really lost because it got distracted.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345: Baraka would need to be engaged by Spides using his speed and Spidey Sense, against anyone else he'll blitz them, but Peter being backed up by guys like Cap and Tony, I can see him outskilling Baraka after a heated fight. Not sure how they can beat SS without BFR (they'll probably do that), but I don't see why Thor won't just try to drop Mljonir on Shaw, he did it to Loki.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team1, the Sentinal, could adapt to his own team, and then proceed to beat team 2.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: he could but SS isn't fast enough to fight anyone here so he could just be thrown somewhere and kept out of the fight or they can rip the person out of the suit.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: he could but SS isn't fast enough to fight anyone here so he could just be thrown somewhere and kept out of the fight or they can rip the person out of the suit.

He's made of solid admantium, they literally cannot rip him out. Wolvie had to use the sword to take the helmet off.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight:

Team1, the Sentinal, could adapt to his own team, and then proceed to beat team 2.

Now THAT'S a scary thought. A Sentinel with Teleportation, Cyclop's beams, Shaw's kinetic power absorption, Wolverine's Regeneration, and Deadpool's insane reflexes (probably taken from Maverick) would likely stomp everyone there but Thor.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hyperlight

@floopay: if wolvie could do it they could, but they don't have to beat him to get him out of the fight. all hulk has to do it throw him and proceed to deal with the rest.

@kingant27 that's crazy but why would he adapt to those who aren't even a threat to him?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: if wolvie could do it they could, but they don't have to beat him to get him out of the fight. all hulk has to do it throw him and proceed to deal with the rest.

@kingant27 that's crazy but why would he adapt to those who aren't even a threat to him?

Technically their job is to adapt powers to fight the mutants near them.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345: Baraka would need to be engaged by Spides using his speed and Spidey Sense, against anyone else he'll blitz them, but Peter being backed up by guys like Cap and Tony, I can see him outskilling Baraka after a heated fight. Not sure how they can beat SS without BFR (they'll probably do that), but I don't see why Thor won't just try to drop Mljonir on Shaw, he did it to Loki.

Cap get tele-stabbed/blasted like everyone else. The only one who has a chance to dodge something like that is Spidey and it won't help him defend his teammates and Tony's suit has been destroyed by less than building destroying blast. He did that to Loki who he knows can take it and Thor also has to contend with everyone else because most of his team gets wasted by Barakapool and Hulk gets decapitated by SS.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Kingant27

@floopay: Agreed, although I think the Sentinal would beat Thor as well, the Sentinal would be extremely powerful, too powerful for Thor unless he is fighting smart, but it's not in his nature to.

Come on Shaw, Weapon XI(Deadpool), Silver Samurai's armour and sword, Magneto abilities; he would be almost unbeatable, for the team.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Magneto isn't in the fight, and SS isn't a mutant, so he can't replicate anything off him. The only people he can copy are Shaw and Deadpool.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345: I think Hulk throws SS into a building killing him. SS was slow.

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345: I think if Thor sees Shaw take a punch from Hulk or something he'll know that Shaw can take it.

As for the rest of your post, I do see that happening. It all depends on teamwork and coordination I guess, which the Avengers didn't particularly impress me with.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Kingant27

@floopay: Theoritically, the Sentinal realising he has mutants on his side could be a threat to him, therefore he would absorb there powers and abilities, to surpass them, so they could no longer be a threat to him, if after beating team 2; he could return to beat them rest of team 1.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Sorry, I don't know where I saw Magneto.

Silver Samurai in my opinion is the weakest link for team 1, and would only come in useful for close combat situations, whereas the rest of team 1 have both long and short range. The best The Silver Samurai can do for team 1 is eliminating Hulk through the hot adamantium.

The others are all he needs to win IMO, judging on there fights.

Thanks for reading,

Kingant27

(LOL^)

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: Hulk was also slow and he can't throw someone before he gets a limb or head chopped off

@fatherchaos: Shaw gets punched by Hulk and he'll be hard to stop and Thor will have to knock him down before putting Mjolnir on him (which he can't because any hit he makes on Shaw will make him stronger). Unless he goes for the lightning AOE which based on how many kinds of energy Shaw absorbed makes me think he can absorb that too.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: their are no mutants that the sentinels would be fighting

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Definitely team 1

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Basically, feom all previous comments, villains stomp

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345: Will Shaw really gain that much power from just one or two punches?

And I do assume Thor would figure out he can't just knock him down. Perhaps targeting the ground at his feet and making him lose his footing would be a good enough way to get him on the ground?

Also, would he be able to break through Peter's webs if Spider-Man tried to web him up as soon as rhe fight started? His webs aren't nearly as strong as in the comics but I don't remember them being straight-up cut, though I did miss a good chunk of the first movie when I watched it.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: @night4345: @kingant27: I made this with the intention the Cap would be slightly special. He has his shield. Wouldn't that somehow negate's Shaw's power? Because the shield absorbs kinetic energy. Idk why, but I feel like he could decapitate Shaw with it. Am I wrong?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

X Men villains, Shaw could probably solo.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345: Hulk was not slow at all. Ways for Avengers to kill SS

1. Hulk punch or throw. He'll Hulk could throw a car at him and kill him. Won't hurt the armor but will still kill the human inside

2. Thor hammer throw to the head ends it quick

3. Iron Man tank buster missile will kill SS. Armor won't be dented but the guy inside will be

4. Hawkeye explosive arrow to the head. Head trauma

5. Cap with successive Shield throws to the head game over

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: their are no mutants that the sentinels would be fighting

There are not, but at the same time he is programmed to adapt to fight against them. At his base. That's literally the only thing he's designed to do is to assess mutant threats and adapt to them.

So, regardless of whether or not he's fighting them, he'll should still logically adapt to them because of his programming.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345: Will Shaw really gain that much power from just one or two punches?

And I do assume Thor would figure out he can't just knock him down. Perhaps targeting the ground at his feet and making him lose his footing would be a good enough way to get him on the ground?

Also, would he be able to break through Peter's webs if Spider-Man tried to web him up as soon as rhe fight started? His webs aren't nearly as strong as in the comics but I don't remember them being straight-up cut, though I did miss a good chunk of the first movie when I watched it.

I don't know considering he never took a punch from someone super-strong. I'd assume he'd get powerful but how much is guesswork. Good points on both. The first relies on Thor only going after Shaw and actually knowing by then Shawn is very dangerous (considering his teammates he's probably the lowest on Thor's threat list.). I think Lizard ripped off Peter's webs and I'd think his teammates can cut themselves and Shaw out if they need to.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: @night4345: @kingant27: I made this with the intention the Cap would be slightly special. He has his shield. Wouldn't that somehow negate's Shaw's power? Because the shield absorbs kinetic energy. Idk why, but I feel like he could decapitate Shaw with it. Am I wrong?

It absorbs all kinetic energy put into it, it doesn't remove kinetic energy from someone. So in order to decapitate him, it would have to surpass his durability.

If this fight opens up with the X-Team working well with one another, I honestly see them winning.

Finally, what's your ruling on the Sentinel. Does it adapt it's own teammates powers or no?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

avengers really dont have a way of putting shaw down, could hold him down by putting thors hammer on his chest, but gonna have to knock him down first, which they dont appear to have the ability to do

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_boy2241: Cap will be too busy getting killed by Barakapool and wouldn't decapitate a normal looking civilian right away.

@mtuske said:

@night4345: Hulk was not slow at all. Ways for Avengers to kill SS

1. Hulk punch or throw. He'll Hulk could throw a car at him and kill him. Won't hurt the armor but will still kill the human inside

Considering the falls he's taken no it wouldn't.

2. Thor hammer throw to the head ends it quick

Chest area not head and no it wouldn't.

3. Iron Man tank buster missile will kill SS. Armor won't be dented but the guy inside will be

It will probably knock him down but not out.

4. Hawkeye explosive arrow to the head. Head trauma

His head is in the chest and no it won't get damaged by a explosive arrow.

5. Cap with successive Shield throws to the head game over

LOL no.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

It absorbs all kinetic energy put into it, it doesn't remove kinetic energy from someone. So in order to decapitate him, it would have to surpass his durability.

If this fight opens up with the X-Team working well with one another, I honestly see them winning.

Finally, what's your ruling on the Sentinel. Does it adapt it's own teammates powers or no?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Yes. That is what it's designed to do. I made it that way.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: their is no point to assess and adapt in this situation since he isn't fighting mutants. if it can adapt they definitely win, if not, then its much closer