VS

The Two

VS

THE ONE!

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Any win condition
  • No Stone Stare
  • Starting positons are roughly 25 feet from each other.
  • It's very rainy, but daylight.
  • The giant square thing in the middle is blocking the view to diagionial teams.
  • There is no leaving the little octagon space in the middle.
  • Everyone has standard equipment unless stated
  • Kraven and Punisher have standard equipment, alongside one carbonadium hunting knife, and one Artic Vibrainium one.
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for kaang_the_watcher
Kaang_the_Watcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I can see Gorgon coming out of this one on top, mostly because he's the only one who doesn't have to rely on the presence of one or more teammates to take on bigger threats.

I mean, yeah, Wolverine and Black Panther together might be able to take him. A case could definitely be made for that. But they can't put their full focus on him if they also have to deal with Daken's pheromones being everywhere and Deadpool shooting at everybody and Wesker being annoying as crap, etc etc etc.

As long as Gorgon starts out playing a defensive game and just keeps himself alive, his enemies will just start weeding each other out for him. Won't be very long until there's nobody left in the game who can stack up against him.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By bump1010

@kaang_the_watcher said:

I can see Gorgon coming out of this one on top, mostly because he's the only one who doesn't have to rely on the presence of one or more teammates to take on bigger threats.

I mean, yeah, Wolverine and Black Panther together might be able to take him. A case could definitely be made for that. But they can't put their full focus on him if they also have to deal with Daken's pheromones being everywhere and Deadpool shooting at everybody and Wesker being annoying as crap, etc etc etc.

As long as Gorgon starts out playing a defensive game and just keeps himself alive, his enemies will just start weeding each other out for him. Won't be very long until there's nobody left in the game who can stack up against him.

I think you bring a very good point, but my only issue is current black panther causes pain to telepaths who try and read his mind, so if Gorgon tries to enter his mind it will leave him vulnerable.

No Caption Provided

Another factor to consider is that black panther can also turn invisible currently. Aside from daken and X-23 (gorgon would be able to if it weren't for T'challas telepathic defences) no one can really combat that. And as you said X-23 and Daken might not fight black panther due to all the numbers and variables.

That and from what I understand zealot is a huge problem for Gorgon. I see it as either a win for team 4 if black panther gets taken down (I think he can handle X-23 and current daken though, so not sure if thats happening, no one else really can counter his invisibility to my knowledge).

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Four or Gorgon.

Jmarshmallow

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

I think the duo has the best chance here, followed by Gorgon. Not sure about the last two but I want to say trio takes third and the quadruplets take fourth. The only question marks being Zealot and Wesker (last RE game I played was 4). I think Wolverine and Panther have the best combination of skill, ferocity, equipment, and lasting power between all the teams, which is what will lead to their victory.

But then there are X factors like familiarity and existing hatred between certain characters. Despite Panther's ability to lead, Logan may be predisposed to go after Gorgon or Daken above all others, rather than other threats. There are a lot of these X factors, and there's quite a few to go through and many variable may or may not occur when there are this many combatants and teams. My strongest instinct is to go with the duo, however I am open to reasons why they might not.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

the duo and i can make a solid case for BP taking on Gorgon himself

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

Due to his telepathic defences and cloaking he has currently he is a terrible match for gorgon. He should win basically every time due to being such a bad fight for him. Gorgons only hope is to blitz him but I think T'challa is quick enough to react so I don't him getting blitzed.

Take those away I don't think he wins. Assuming gorgons bringing his A game.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bump1010 said:

@serrure said:

Due to his telepathic defences and cloaking he has currently he is a terrible match for gorgon. He should win basically every time due to being such a bad fight for him. Gorgons only hope is to blitz him but I think T'challa is quick enough to react so I don't him getting blitzed.

Take those away I don't think he wins. Assuming gorgons bringing his A game.

he is.

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: I agree which is why I said that ^_^

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By tensor

We are using Zealot from wildstorm feats or from the new 52 ?

If it is from wildstorm 4 could win it all.Those Kusar blade with her skills she is the mvp for 4.She could even be in a class by herself.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By serrure

@bump1010 said:

i think i could make a case for Pre-Doom wars BP taking on Gorgon. the Vibranium suit would be the key in it though

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@bump1010 said:

i think i could make a case for Pre-Doom wars BP taking on Gorgon. the Vibranium suit would be the key in it though

I don't think he'd win. Gorgon can read his mind so he would know about the suit. Yes T'challa did hide his thoughts from cable but wolverine also has telepathic shielding and it didn't do him much good against gorgon so I don't know if it will do T'challa much good either. It might makes things a little harder for gorgon but ultimately I think Tomi will be able to read black panthers mind. Tomi is faster and his healing factor will let him soak a lot of damage.

It would be a pretty good fight, especially bearing in mind gorgons current showings, but I think he takes a majority.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bump1010: i'd be more worried about the nerve deadening daggers t'challa is packing. imagine if it only deadens your nerves for 2 seconds. thats allot of time for Black Panther and he has a limitless supply. its also why i think a morals off BP could beat spiderman but ive always held T'challa in a higher regard then most others

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@bump1010: i'd be more worried about the nerve deadening daggers t'challa is packing. imagine if it only deadens your nerves for 2 seconds. thats allot of time for Black Panther and he has a limitless supply. its also why i think a morals off BP could beat spiderman but ive always held T'challa in a higher regard then most others

I don't even know if a that will affect gorgon for long. He was shrugging off stabs to the hearts like nothing. His healing factor is insane. Even if it does I think gorgon has a bit of a speed edge on T'challa.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By serrure

@bump1010: yeah his healing factor can be quite bothersome, most healing factors are. but they can be beaten usually. i really should do a T'challa vs Gorgon CaV when i have the time. if for no other reason then how much fun it would be.

but if i wanted to i could really rustle the jimmys with a few words

"Daredevil snap kick TO THE FACE!!!" (lol that moment was so funny) anyways its 11 PM for me and i am supposed to have 2 CaV posts tomorrow (and i have school), God help me!

but youve earned a follow from me cuz you provided me with intellectual debate and i like that so yeah

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: Thank you for the kind words.

Kaang_the_Watcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bump1010: I was unaware of Panther's telepathic defenses and invisibility.

I'm not even close to being an expert on Gorgon, but what do you think the odds are that HE would know about those attributes?
It seems to me that Black Panther and Zealot are the only ones who have a chance at taking on Gorgon without help. However, I think the only way either of them would have a chance is if they remain uneffected by the rest of the battle. BP could maybe take Gorgon when he's in top condition, but I think his chances become a lot slimmer if he already has a broken ankle from fighting Wesker and a bunch of cuts in his suit from fighting X-23.

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not even close to being an expert on Gorgon, but what do you think the odds are that HE would know about those attributes?

It seems to me that Black Panther and Zealot are the only ones who have a chance at taking on Gorgon without help. However, I think the only way either of them would have a chance is if they remain uneffected by the rest of the battle. BP could maybe take Gorgon when he's in top condition, but I think his chances become a lot slimmer if he already has a broken ankle from fighting Wesker and a bunch of cuts in his suit from fighting X-23.

That gorgon would know about black panthers TP defence? I don't think he would. Emma didn't know about it in original sin, and I think thats fairly new. So is the cloaking.

I don't really see why he wouldn't be able to take on wesker. IIRC Chris and sheva injected wesker with the virus by turning off the lights and using stealth on wesker. Black panthers invisibility means he wont need to turn off the lights, and he currently has energy daggers which can cut an alternate universe terrax along with these gauntlets and grenades that can hurt namor. Wesker should get one shotted by current black panther. As for X-23 she is one of the few threats due to her enhanced senses but I think black panther is just more skilled than her. And there is a 1/5 chance at most she ends up fighting black panther to be honest, given the number of enemies. Daken and gorgon are probably going to gun for Logan first all though gorgon is going to end up in pain if he reads black panthers mind (I assume he will try to lock minds with everyone).

Also in regards to black panthers suit it hasn't been confirmed if current black panther wears the vibranium suit. It hasn't been denied either but that's speculation at the moment. I'm assuming he doesn't have it for the time being.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorgon or foursome.

Kaang_the_Watcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bump1010 said:

@kaang_the_watcher said:

That gorgon would know about black panthers TP defence? I don't think he would. Emma didn't know about it in original sin, and I think thats fairly new. So is the cloaking.

I don't really see why he wouldn't be able to take on wesker. IIRC Chris and sheva injected wesker with the virus by turning off the lights and using stealth on wesker. Black panthers invisibility means he wont need to turn off the lights, and he currently has energy daggers which can cut an alternate universe terrax along with these gauntlets and grenades that can hurt namor. Wesker should get one shotted by current black panther. As for X-23 she is one of the few threats due to her enhanced senses but I think black panther is just more skilled than her. And there is a 1/5 chance at most she ends up fighting black panther to be honest, given the number of enemies. Daken and gorgon are probably going to gun for Logan first all though gorgon is going to end up in pain if he reads black panthers mind (I assume he will try to lock minds with everyone).

Also in regards to black panthers suit it hasn't been confirmed if current black panther wears the vibranium suit. It hasn't been denied either but that's speculation at the moment. I'm assuming he doesn't have it for the time being.

The Wesker and X-23 things were just examples of how BP might not be in optimal condition by the time he faces off with Gorgon. Few, if any, other people in the fight are capable of beating BP, but several of them have the potential to hurt him. My point was that BP might be capable of beating Gorgon IF he starts out in optimal condition. But I think there's at least a decent chance that he'll be hurt a bit from other fights before he reaches Gorgon, and that will take down his chances against him tremendously.

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By bump1010

@kaang_the_watcher: I don't see why he would be hurt. Again no one here can really detect him except X-23 and daken, the latter is likely going to go after wolverine, and the former is outclassed in terms of skill against black panther by quite a lot. The rest don't really have a way of countering his stealth so I don't see why they would hurt him much if at all.

@appzashok said:

Gorgon or foursome.

Gorgon is not winning.

Kaang_the_Watcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bump1010 said:

@kaang_the_watcher: I don't see why he would be hurt. Again no one here can really detect him except X-23 and daken, the latter is likely going to go after wolverine, and the former is outclassed in terms of skill against black panther by quite a lot. The rest don't really have a way of countering his stealth so I don't see why they would hurt him much if at all.

@appzashok said:

Gorgon or foursome.

Gorgon is not winning.

Is this invisibility thing something he uses all the time now?

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaang_the_watcher: He has used it at least once in every single one of his battles in new avengers.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25  Edited By cameron83

@bump1010 said:

@appzashok said:

Gorgon or foursome.

Gorgon is not winning.

It's not uncommon for him to use it when he wants to blitz his opponents without them seeing. He did it to Black Swan in his first encounter. But he mainly uses his shields, which (other than Zealot), I am not completely sure if anyone else can get past them.

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaang_the_watcher said:

@bump1010 said:

@appzashok said:

Gorgon or foursome.

Gorgon is not winning.

It's not uncommon for him to use it when he wants to blitz his opponents without them seeing. He did it to Black Swan in his first encounter. But he mainly uses his shields, which (other than Zealot), I am not completely sure if anyone else can get past them.

He only seems to use the shields to block projectiles.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By cameron83

@bump1010 said:

@cameron83 said:

@kaang_the_watcher said:

@bump1010 said:

@appzashok said:

Gorgon or foursome.

Gorgon is not winning.

He only seems to use the shields to block projectiles.

Definitely true. It's just that I think, if he were to put it up against,let's say, Deadpool or Punisher (he shouldn't really have to), and Zealot were to try to cut his shields in order to engage him in close combat (since there are multiple of them in a team), she can most likely cut it with her blades.

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: I can agree with that but I don't think he would try and block zealots blade.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bump1010 said:

@cameron83: I can agree with that but I don't think he would try and block zealots blade.

True. I am actually not sure who would win between him and Zealot, though. Then again, there's also Wolverine here, too.....

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bump1010 said:

True. I am actually not sure who would win between him and Zealot, though. Then again, there's also Wolverine here, too.....

I think he wins if he uses his cloaking. If my understanding of zealots capabilities is correct he should lose in a head on fight. Personally I think he would use his cloaking here.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bump1010 said:

@cameron83 said:

@bump1010 said:

I think he wins if he uses his cloaking. If my understanding of zealots capabilities is correct he should lose in a head on fight. Personally I think he would use his cloaking here.

You may be right.

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4 sets is the way to go brah, all about that mass...

oh... the duo

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#33  Edited By Sovereign91001

@tensor said:

We are using Zealot from wildstorm feats or from the new 52 ?

If it is from wildstorm 4 could win it all.Those Kusar blade with her skills she is the mvp for 4.She could even be in a class by herself.

Word.