Thor

Sentry

v.s.

Galactus

#2 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus

#3 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

venom hybrid says:

"ohhh i just realised Goku cant survive unaided in space so he dies Thor cant either well not for long enough and i think supes and sentry can but they lose"

Yeah they cna.

#4 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

How well fed is galactus? Did he just eat a banquet? In other words is he Can't eat another bite, Overfed, stuffed, full, almost full, normal, hungry, almost empty, starving, or ravenous my scale of hunger I just invented

#5 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

ohhh i just realised Goku cant survive unaided in space so he dies Thor cant either well not for long enough and i think supes and sentry can but they lose

#6 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

venom hybrid says:

"ohhh i just realised Goku cant survive unaided in space so he dies Thor cant either well not for long enough and i think supes and sentry can but they lose"

Do you like my scale?

#7 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

well goku is out of the fight since this is in space unless there is a hospitable planet near by and goku can just unless his kamehamehas

#8 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"venom hybrid says:
Yeah they cna."

No Goku can't and Thor can for some time but not constantly

#9 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Zenma says:

"well goku is out of the fight since this is in space unless there is a hospitable planet near by and goku can just unless his kamehamehas"

It all depends how recently and well galactus has fed. when he just ate he's on the level of Death, Eternity, Infinity, Oblivion, Cthulhu, The spectre he always did come off to me as closer to galactus than the living tribunal, and Hastur.

If he's at the highest end of my scale, well who knows O.O

#10 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Zenma says:

"if it requires cosmic power or other mystical powers to harm galactus than he wins, but if he can get hurt physically then i don't see galactus withstanding the power of the kamehameha. also be more specific on which thor, superman, goku, and sentry along with the current "fed" level of galactus"

Thanos had to give it all he got to actually hurt a extremely weakened from hunger galactus. Though that blast did knock his helmet clean off. As well as all of his hair. Galactus can only be physically harmed when very hungry.

#11 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"venom hybrid says:
Do you like my scale? "

Yeah good work

#12 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

if it requires cosmic power or other mystical powers to harm galactus than he wins, but if he can get hurt physically then i don't see galactus withstanding the power of the kamehameha. also be more specific on which thor, superman, goku, and sentry along with the current "fed" level of galactus

#13 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

venom hybrid says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"venom hybrid says:
Yeah they cna."
No Goku can't and Thor can for some time but not constantly"

They can but i'll end right there.

#14 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

oh you mean from the non-canon movie

#15 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"venom hybrid says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"venom hybrid says:
Yeah they cna."
No Goku can't and Thor can for some time but not constantly"
They can but i'll end right there."

No they can't prove they can why do you think they use ships and Brolly had to make that shield to survive and it even says on Thors profile he can survive in space for a limited period of time

#16 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Bardock and his men were able to be in space right before Frieza killed them as well as destroy that entire planet.

#17 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah and how long did that last

#18 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"Bardock and his men were able to be in space right before Frieza killed them as well as destroy that entire planet."

bardock was still in the planet's atmosphere which may still have oxygen plus he is a saiyan. also that is a non canon movie

#19 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

venom hybrid says:

"oh you mean from the non-canon movie"

Actually they showed it in the cartoon before Frieza transformed into his second form.

#20 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"venom hybrid says:

Actually they showed it in the cartoon before Frieza transformed into his second form."

the anime is still not the original canon

#21 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"venom hybrid says:
Actually they showed it in the cartoon before Frieza transformed into his second form."

When? what was happening

#22 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus would beat them easy

#23 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Galatus survive the Spirit Bomb or the God Blast?

#24 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah very easily he takes planet destroying blasts ;like there nothing he wipes out galaxys

#25 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

Big G wins