goku,vegeta,future trunks,and majin buu

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Methos

ok, since you're fielding such powerful characters, why pick on the basic JLA team that you know your DBZ characters can beat without breaking a sweat?

are you just trying to prove that DBZ is overpowered and makes DC characters look like blind men without their guide dogs?

if so, i'll pose a separate argument...

Ion, Parallax, Darksied & Takion Vs goku,vegeta,future trunks,and majin buu

and now we watch DBZ get turned into creme paste

M

Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Heart of Infinity

Hal lantern? Jon stewart lantern? who?

wow so many dbz threads this week

I think MM would last the longest but eventually would fall vegeta can shoot a fireball at him and for some reason MM is weak vs fire. And ive seen vegeta have a resistance to mental attacks and goku has a strong will

Other then that i cant see the others beating the DBZ guys unfortunatly majin buu just has to transmute them into some kind of candy and he has the speed and reaction time to do it

most can argue with me if Supes has more physical strenght then a dbz character. I will just stay nuetral on that but i think goku and vegeta's speed surpasses his and they are strong enough to put the hurt on supes and they are pretty durable so where the flash would fail they would prevail in beating supes and the ki attacks are icing on the cake

Post Edited:2007-10-24 15:06:27

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By vegeta

Heart of Infinity says:

"Hal lantern? Jon stewart lantern? who? wow so many dbz threads this week I think MM would last the longest but eventually would fall vegeta can shoot a fireball at him and for some reason MM is weak vs fire. And ive seen vegeta have a resistance to mental attacks and goku has a strong will Other then that i can see the other beating the DBZ guys unfortunatly majin buu just has to transmute them into some kind of candy and he has the speed and reaction time to do it most can argue with me if Supes has more physical strenght then a dbz character. I will just stay nuetral on that but i think goku and vegeta's speed surpasses his and they are strong enough to put the hurt on supes and they are pretty durable so where the flash would fail they would prevail in beating supes and the ki attacks are icing on the cake"

i agree the candy thing wont work loo what veggito did

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Heart of Infinity

Methos says:

"ok, since you're fielding such powerful characters, why pick on the basic JLA team that you know your DBZ characters can beat without breaking a sweat? are you just trying to prove that DBZ is overpowered and makes DC characters look like blind men without their guide dogs? if so, i'll pose a separate argument... Ion, Parallax, Darksied & Takion ***Vs*** goku,vegeta,future trunks,and majin buu and now we watch DBZ get turned into creme paste M"

arrg Ion wins period

darksied no

Parralax i think yes

I dont no much about Takion to say anything

but i have seen most people on this thread make overpowering battles that easily beats dbz guys

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Heart of Infinity

vegeta says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
"Hal lantern? Jon stewart lantern? who? wow so many dbz threads this week I think MM would last the longest but eventually would fall vegeta can shoot a fireball at him and for some reason MM is weak vs fire. And ive seen vegeta have a resistance to mental attacks and goku has a strong will Other then that i can see the other beating the DBZ guys unfortunatly majin buu just has to transmute them into some kind of candy and he has the speed and reaction time to do it most can argue with me if Supes has more physical strenght then a dbz character. I will just stay nuetral on that but i think goku and vegeta's speed surpasses his and they are strong enough to put the hurt on supes and they are pretty durable so where the flash would fail they would prevail in beating supes and the ki attacks are icing on the cake"
i agree the candy thing wont work loo what veggito did"

It will work

majin buu can turn piccolo and mysitc gohan into candy and they couldnt fight back. Vegeto just seemed to be special

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vegeta

Methos says:

"ok, since you're fielding such powerful characters, why pick on the basic JLA team that you know your DBZ characters can beat without breaking a sweat? are you just trying to prove that DBZ is overpowered and makes DC characters look like blind men without their guide dogs? if so, i'll pose a separate argument... Ion, Parallax, Darksied & Takion ***Vs*** goku,vegeta,future trunks,and majin buu and now we watch DBZ get turned into creme paste M"

acually i thuoght the jl i picked would hold their own i was not picking on none of them second i have no clue who takion and parallax is and when did darksied become a part of them

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Heart of Infinity

vegeta says:

"Methos says:
acually i thuoght the jl i picked would hold their own i was not picking on none of them second i have no clue who takion and parallax is and when did darksied become a part of them"

they arent part of them he just made a team to beat dbz badly thats all

although darkseid is a chump to me imo

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vegeta

Heart of Infinity says:

"vegeta says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
i agree the candy thing wont work loo what veggito did"
It will work majin buu can turn piccolo and mysitc gohan into candy and they couldnt fight back. Vegeto just seemed to be special "

uh actually he didnt turn them into candy he absorbed them with his skin remember

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Methos

vegeta says:

"acually i thuoght the jl i picked would hold their own i was not picking on none of them second i have no clue who takion and parallax is and when did darksied become a part of them"

you'd just stated that Goku can move faster than light...

also stated was the fact that they are all on at least Superman's strength level, maybe stronger

right...

so just using Goku lets see where this fight leads.

JLA Enter Arena left, DBZ Enter Arena Right - Aprox 10 meters apart

Goku, already bored attacks first at full speed, say aprox twice the speed of light?

for those scientifically minded thats 599,584,916 Meters per second

Given that they are 10 meters apart... he's actually hit all of them, with the strength of Superman, maybe more, in his battle time, while to the rest of the JLA, since the light hasn't actually got to them get, he's still stood over with his team mates.

first he breaks Flash's neck with one Superman powered punch

then he takes GL's ring and breaks his neck

then he blasts MM with a fire blast, killing him instantly

then, quite happy that time has caught up with his actions he engages in a leisurely hand to hand fight with Superman

M

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vegeta

Methos says:

"vegeta says:
"acually i thuoght the jl i picked would hold their own i was not picking on none of them second i have no clue who takion and parallax is and when did darksied become a part of them"
you'd just stated that Goku can move faster than light... also stated was the fact that they are all on at least Superman's strength level, maybe stronger right... so just using Goku lets see where this fight leads. ---------- JLA Enter Arena left, DBZ Enter Arena Right - Aprox 10 meters apart Goku, already bored attacks first at full speed, say aprox twice the speed of light? for those scientifically minded thats **599,584,916 Meters per second** Given that they are 10 meters apart... he's actually hit all of them, with the strength of Superman, maybe more, in his battle time, while to the rest of the JLA, since the light hasn't actually got to them get, he's still stood over with his team mates. first he breaks Flash's neck with one Superman powered punch then he takes GL's ring and breaks his neck then he blasts MM with a fire blast, killing him instantly then, quite happy that time has caught up with his actions he engages in a leisurely hand to hand fight with Superman M "

very nice good indepth ex. but goku does not go all out at first vegeta does.goku only moves that fast in instant transmition normally he is as fast as supes or flash and its not twice as fast as speed of light all he says is its faster. second he would not know of gl ring

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Methos

vegeta says:

"very nice good indepth ex. but goku does not go all out at first vegeta does.goku only moves that fast in instant transmition normally he is as fast as supes or flash and its not twice as fast as speed of light all he says is its faster. second he would not know of gl ring"

either way, i was just pointing out how one of these characters could take down the JLA on their own, let alone 4 of them

M

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vegeta

Methos says:

"vegeta says:
"very nice good indepth ex. but goku does not go all out at first vegeta does.goku only moves that fast in instant transmition normally he is as fast as supes or flash and its not twice as fast as speed of light all he says is its faster. second he would not know of gl ring"
either way, i was just pointing out how **one** of these characters could take down the JLA on their own, let alone 4 of them M"

fair enough

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Methos

thats the reason i don't like crossing characters that have too different sets of rules... at least Marvel and DC have vaguely the same rules... stuff like DBZ and Pokemon throw the rules out the window lol

M

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vegeta

Methos says:

"thats the reason i don't like crossing characters that have too different sets of rules... at least Marvel and DC have vaguely the same rules... stuff like DBZ and Pokemon throw the rules out the window lol M"

dagone pokemon you know what it is dont you ...... a jamaican proctologist

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Methos

i have no idea what you just said lol

M

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vegeta

Methos says:

"i have no idea what you just said lol M"

my bad iwas just saying i dont like pokemon. and pokemon is the jamaican word for a proctologist

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Methos

ahh right lol

thats quite a cool tidbit of knowledge :D

M

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arrg dont even bring pokemon in the same sentence as dbz =(

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Methos

Heart of Infinity says:

"arrg dont even bring pokemon in the same sentence as dbz =("

lol, was just comparing their power levels

M

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#21  Edited By Darkchild

Methos says:

"thats the reason i don't like crossing characters that have too different sets of rules... at least Marvel and DC have vaguely the same rules... stuff like DBZ and Pokemon throw the rules out the window lolM"

lol your reasoning is why i dont argue with you about characters i vaguly know. storylines yes characters no

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vegeta

Heart of Infinity says:

"arrg dont even bring pokemon in the same sentence as dbz =( "

i know right

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#23  Edited By Eternal Chaos

vegeta says:

"supes,green lantern,flash,abd martian manhunter vs goku,vegeta,future trunks,and majin buu"

Damn you.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Methos

Eternal Chaos says:

"vegeta says:
"supes,green lantern,flash,abd martian manhunter vs goku,vegeta,future trunks,and majin buu"

Damn you."

sorry EC

M

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Methos says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"vegeta says:
Damn you."
sorry EC M"

Is there any way you can ban DBZ threads? They're annoying me more than Hulk Fanboys.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Methos

Eternal Chaos says:

"Is there any way you can ban DBZ threads? They're annoying me more than Hulk Fanboys."

roflol :D

M

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Methos says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Is there any way you can ban DBZ threads? They're annoying me more than Hulk Fanboys."
roflol :D M "

LoL.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Methos

i have GL emotes now lol

beware my power

M

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Methos says:

"i have GL emotes now lol beware my power M"

Lol. I'm waiting for a Super-Girl Emoticon.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Methos

lol give me time :D

M

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#31  Edited By Darkchild

Methos says:

"i have GL emotes now lol beware my power M"

dude thats freaking awesome

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Methos says:

"lol give me time :D M"

I will.

@Ace: You're a good fanboy, not a bad.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By acewasp23

Eternal Chaos says:

"They're annoying me more than Hulk Fanboys."

what did i do? lol

Titan3510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Titan3510

Vegeta is the most brutal and the smartest and would figure out that Superman is a alien too and is the strongest. He'll go to beat up Superman purely because he wants to prove himself. Vegeta would kick Superman's behind.

Goku would attack Green Lantern smashing through his constructs to where MM would attack Goku psychically but Buu would come and most likely kick MM hard. Buu would eventually turn MM into choclate but MM could just reform. Buu would probably proceed to beat up MM after MM's telepathy has no effect on him, because theorhetically Buu would naturally be hard to contact telepathically. Future Trunks would battle Flash but after Flash laying a couple good hits, Trunks would go SS eventually beat him with a faster-than-light slice from his sword cutting Flash in half or his head off before disentegrating his remains with an energy bolt. Green Lantern would beat defeated and his ring Goku's but Superman and MM would go off. Goku would figure out how to use the ring and playing with it probably screws around with J'onn throwing him around, hitting him with hammers, gloved hands, and balls. Superman would lay a pounding on Vegeta who would go Super-saiyan and Future Trunks always looking after his dad, odd as it sounds, would come to Superman and try to slice him with his sword but Superman uses heat vision beams but Trunks deflects them with his sword but it gives Vegeta time to send Superman flying. Superman fires heat vision at Vegeta who dodges hitting MM in the back, after MM used Martian vision on Goku. Goku seeing how J'onn reacts towards heat abadons the ring tactic and fires an onslaught of fiery blasts causing J'onn to scream and Buu wanting chocolate turns MM into chocolate again and Goku burns it with the fire. Superman very mad breaks Future Trunks' sword and hits him in the abdomen with heat vision and beating the crap into Vegeta. Buu, hungry, tries turning Superman into chocolate but Superman uses a dazed Vegeta as a human shield turning Vegeta into a bar of chocolate instead. Goku is trying goes SS3 and Buu tends to Trunks but Superman fires his beams at Buu who twists out of the way and, in retailation, Superman freezes Buu while Buu is shifting. Goku and Superman fight but Goku is stronger and does a Warp Kamehameha while immobilizing Superman with the ring, incinerating the Last Son of Krypton. Using the Power Ring, Goku creates a heater-like device to unfreeze Buu who after a moment or two returns Vegeta back to normal but Trunks is dying. Vegeta feeds Trunks a senzu bean while he takes one as well, still angry at Buu. Hal Jordan waking up and MM reforming from a puddle of burnt chocolate into a bar of chocolate signifying his slow recovery. J'onn still conscious attacks the quartet with telepathy hurting them and turning them against each other. Buu unaffected by this eats J'onn and that's the end of it. Goku senses this and traps Hal in a impenetrable bubble prison and Vegeta depends that Goku release him and Goku upon doing that, Vegeta kills Hal with a Galick Gun-like beam to the chest. Goku upset at why he did and Vegeta says that they must eliminate the enemy, totally.

End of story.