4 JLA Members VS THE Fantastic Four

Graysonfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Graysonfan11

Batman vs Human Torch Rules: batman has acces to  a Freeze gun and exploding Batarangs (X10) Location: Batcave(yes the batcave not a batcave THE batcave under wayne masion. Side note: No Supernova

Flash vs MR.Fantastic: RULES:Mr fantastic has acces to the teleport gun to the negative zone and has help for herby and flash well dosent get nothing special. Location Baxter Building all Levels

Black Canary: Vs Invisible Woman: RULES:  Invisible woman has acces to Her part of the Fantastic car(only her part) Black canary   well nonthing special for her either just her powers also no cheap attacks like sealing her in a bubble Location:Sewers

Green Arrow Vs The thing Rules: GA Has acces to his exploding arrow(X4) Normal arrows (X6)  Shock arrows (X3)  Drill arrows (X3) and his Motorcycle The thing has his Part of the fantastic car (only his part) armor on his arms built by tony and stark only on his two arms and all they can do is block. Location: Watch Tower

Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Knightfall

1.  The location could give Batman the advantage here. I'm not positive how much heat something like his batmobile would be able to take. I'm leaning towards Batman because of location.

2. Mr. Fantastic enters the room that Flash can't cross and attacks him with nothing but sonic weapons.

3. Invisible Woman.

4. Thing stomps.

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Superskrull86

The Four win.
Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Scarbearer
@Knightfall: I think Knightfall pretty much calls it.  Man, though Thing vs Green Arrow is a hard fight for me on a personal level because Ben and Ollie are my two favorite heroes of all time.  That said, Ollie's just how of his weight class going up against Thing no matter what special arrows he has, and giving Ben some extra armor to block with just puts the match up further in his favor.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Fantastic Four.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By difficlus
@JediXMan said:
Fantastic Four.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7  Edited By Zoom

Torch 
Flash 
IW 
Thing 

Locations and added advantages are cool and all but they don't do anything to fix the massive difference in power levels, here.

Graysonfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Graysonfan11

Bat has the advantage in the cave and will sneak around and has many things in his cave like water pellets and stuff and that gigantic Batarmor he uses in The Batman tv show Flash can vibrate therw te buidling and is flash but Reed MIGHT figure out sum i mean i think he stooken on silver before but flash is way faster Black canary could echoe her scream in the sewer and suje cant block becuase she wont see it coming bujt like reed vs wally she might figure sum out Ollie has more of a chance then u think beczue the watchtower but thing armor made by stark and reed  can take a hit from ollie arrows but he could open the air shoots and send thing out the tower but ollie and thing are both to stubborn not to fight so thats what real could happend any ones game not directly F4
mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mrtrevorguy

the FF win

Graysonfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers