• 163 results
Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

In this battle, Aang and Korra have been divided into four clones of themselves, each with the ability to bend one element. These four Aangs and Korras will do battle, but who will win?

Team Aangs:

• Aang (airbending only)
  • Aang (waterbending only)
  • Aang (earthbending only)
  • Aang (firebending only)

Team Korras:

• Korra (waterbending only)
  • Korra (earthbending only)
  • Korra (firebending only)
  • Korra (airbending only)

All the Korras are in prime physical health. No Avatar has access to the Avatar State during this battle

The airbending can use their gliders

This fight takes place in the Spirit World by the Tree of Time. Good amounts of water and earth. Time is perpetual twilight

All are in character but completely determined to win. Victory by ko

Both rounds will start with individual battles. Once those battles are done, the victor can move on to help a teammate

Round 1:

At the start of this round, the Aangs and Korras will start off facing their elemental counterpart. So the airbending Aang will start fighting the airbenidng Korra, etc.

Round 2:

At the start of this round, the Aangs and Korras will start off facing their skill counterpart. Since air is Aang's best element and water is Korra's best element, the airbending Aang will start fighting the waterbending Korra. I'll leave it to you to determine the exact matchups, as people might see it differently

Who wins?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Instead of fighting

All the Aang's just chill and drop pies on monks heads, have a laugh

Korra expresses her sexuality with herself

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Instead of fighting

Is that incest?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In all seriousness Aang wins. He showed more ability with all the elements than Korra ever did. She might be able to edge him out with firebending but that's only a slight possibility. Overall Aang takes this.

@jacthripper said:

Instead of fighting

Is that incest?

Seems more like masturbation to me. Idk. This is weird. I need an adult

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra's personality is way cooler than Aangs but I think he would win

Aang airbent way more than Korra using it in many more efficient ways

Aang earthbent to giant pillars outside the avatar state while Korra only bent a giant earth slab while fighting Vaatu in the avatar state (even though its not counted here)

Aang waterbent at a level slightly below Katara which Korra hasn't shown

Aang firebent in a much more powerful manner than Korra even when Sozin's comet wasn't active

Korra would have a chance at possibly waterbending because Aang lacks some feats but Aang has the other rounds easily

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: I think you're underestimating Korra. Unfortunately I can't post gifs right now @beautifulrevery: Got examples to put Aang so far above Korra in all the elements?

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

@uchiha454: I think you're underestimating Korra. Unfortunately I can't post gifs right now @beautifulrevery: Got examples to put Aang so far above Korra in all the elements?

I do love Korra I just wish she had more power than Aang. I think that in the series Korra was at her best when she was fighting Vaatu and Unalaq other than that she was not on the level where Aang was at book 3 and on.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: Have you seen some of her finale feats? She's got more power than people sometimes give her credit for. Aang also doesn't have the greatest selection of water and fire feats

Avatar image for deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54
deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is water really korra's best element?

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

@uchiha454: Have you seen some of her finale feats? She's got more power than people sometimes give her credit for. Aang also doesn't have the greatest selection of water and fire feats

Yes and I was disappointed with them Aang in the avatar state would have wrecked Kuvira's giant mech before it set one foot on republic city Korra was impressive for a moment but imo not more so than when she fought Vaatu. True but when Aang did perform a fire feat or water feat it was on a larger scale than Korra but in fire I think she was better at it in close combat because she made fire daggers and blades on her feet but Aang is good at keeping distance as seen with the fire lord.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Arcus1

Is waterbending really korra's best element?

No Caption Provided

Yeah, I'd say so. She's a water tribe avatar

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

Yes and I was disappointed with them Aang in the avatar state would have wrecked Kuvira's giant mech before it set one foot on republic city Korra was impressive for a moment but imo not more so than when she fought Vaatu. True but when Aang did perform a fire feat or water feat it was on a larger scale than Korra but in fire I think she was better at it in close combat because she made fire daggers and blades on her feet but Aang is good at keeping distance as seen with the fire lord.

Kuvira's mech was near impossible to damage, it would have been more difficult than you think. Remember Aang's Avatar State had the past lives for extra skill.

What feats does Aang have in water or fire that are so much better than Korra's? She's got some good ones

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: well that doesn't necessarily mean its her best element haha. oh well, maybe im just underwhelmed by waterbending due to the lack of usage as compared to the other elements, but yeah she does have good showings now that I think about it, just not used often. How would you personally rank korra and aang in terms of their elements? Water>fire>earth>air and air>earth>water>fire? im not sure about korras earth and air though

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: well that doesn't necessarily mean its her best element haha. oh well, maybe im just underwhelmed by waterbending due to the lack of usage as compared to the other elements, but yeah she does have good showings now that I think about it, just not used often. How would you personally rank korra and aang in terms of their elements? Water>fire>earth>air and air>earth>water>fire? im not sure about korras earth and air though

Yeah, water's not as available as the other elements, so it makes sense she wouldn't use it as much, but when it is available she's got some nice feats

Aang's definitely air>earth>water>fire. Korra's a bit trickier, probably water>fire>earth or air. Honestly, fire, earth, and air (mainly earth and air) could go either way. She's seemed to have shown a higher level of firebending mastery than earth and air, but she's been getting better earth and air feats

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus:

Loading Video...

Terrible Quality sorry but his control over water is more proficient than korra's

Loading Video...

At 1:59 He moves a stream to stop Ozai's Super amped Fire

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mandarinestro: *checks Incesterbation off of checklist of things seen on the Vine

:p

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin: Actually I found it here a few days ago:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=incesterbation

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus:

Loading Video...

Terrible Quality sorry but his control over water is more proficient than korra's

Loading Video...

At 1:59 He moves a stream to stop Ozai's Super amped Fire

...Why? Because of one form that he's never even used in combat? It's not like that's the highest level of waterbending possible. Sure, he's got some moves, I'll give him that. This is a nice one

No Caption Provided

But you're underestimating Korra

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Note things like her casual waterspout usage, raw power, precision (the one with Unalaq), and combat applications

Yeah, Aang blocked one of Ozai's weaker blasts. Respectable? Sure. But I already posted the gif of Korra flash freezing Kuvira's mech

Symbolism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Symbolism

Aang (airbending only) stomps Korra (airbending only).

Aang (waterbending only) get's stomped by Korra (waterbending only).

Aang (earthbending only) beats Korra (earthbending only).

Korra (firebending only) beats Aang (firebending only).

Then I see Aang (airbending) and Aang (earthbending) vs. Korra (waterbending) and Korra (firebending).

I see Korra (Fire) closing the distance on Aang (Earth), and KOing him in or by utilizing h2h to her potential. Then, I don't see her, Korra (Earth), making much of a difference on Aang( (Air) imo.

And from there I see Aang (Air) overtaking Korra (Water) in a hard fight.

So I see Team Aang winning in the end for the majority.

I'm assuming Aang has his standard agility in all rounds. I can't see him without it tbh.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Yeah I am not the best at finding the gifs I have to fully recall all of Aang's moments and look them up the one you found is great and Korra's too but In the water spout gif I remember she was unable to maintain it after a short while or was hit iirc in the second she was really using Unalaq's precision as oppose to her own since it was his water tentacle she took control of and the other two water bending wise I think Aang would be able to handle seeing as the third were just low soldiers and in the fourth iirc that didn't do much to her cousins.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang (airbending only) stomps Korra (airbending only).

Aang (waterbending only) get's stomped by Korra (waterbending only).

Aang (earthbending only) beats Korra (earthbending only).

Korra (firebending only) beats Aang (firebending only).

Then I see Aang (airbending) and a weakened Aang (earthbending) vs. Korra (waterbending) and Korra (firebending).

I see Korra (Fire) closing the distance on Aang (Earth), and KOing him in or by utilizing h2h to her potential. Then, I don't see her, Korra (Earth), making much of a difference on Aang( (Air) imho.

And from there I see Aang (Air) overtaking Korra (Water) in a hard fight.

So I see Team Aang winning in the end for the majority.

I'm assuming Aang has his standard agility in all rounds. I can't see him without it tbh.

I could go either way on agility

@arcus: Yeah I am not the best at finding the gifs I have to fully recall all of Aang's moments and look them up the one you found is great and Korra's too but In the water spout gif I remember she was unable to maintain it after a short while or was hit iirc in the second she was really using Unalaq's precision as oppose to her own since it was his water tentacle she took control of and the other two water bending wise I think Aang would be able to handle seeing as the third were just low soldiers and in the fourth iirc that didn't do much to her cousins.

Yeah, it got destabilized when a plane crashed into it, which makes sense. It's more than Aang's ever been shown to do. Taking control of Unalaq's water arm shows precision and high level control. Third and fourth also show the water spout, fourth shows impressive raw power

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@martinceld: That's the element she is based on, so technically yes lol.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Well to be fair I think majority of her feats are more impressive than Aang's outside the avatar state I am drawing a blank because it was one of his least used elements. The only feats I can recall of his at the moment dwarf Korra's but aren't allowed because they were in the avatar state like creating a massive wave and water compression

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: yeah, his limited feats were pretty decent, but I don't think there's enough to make a solid argument for him being better than Korra

alphaeyght2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By alphaeyght2

i don't know why there are people who still underestimate Korra, even with her waterbending and firebending.She obviously surpassed Aang in those two elements >,<.. His combat feats in water and fire were kinda toddler-ish compared to Korra's. And i think Korra's overall mastery of 4 elements > better than Aang's..

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@jacthripper said:

Instead of fighting

Is that incest?

I'm pretty sure its masturbation.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams said:

@jacthripper said:

Instead of fighting

Is that incest?

Incesturbation.

I'm thinking aang team r1 and Korra team 2

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

@etheral_dreams said:

@jacthripper said:

Instead of fighting

Is that incest?

Incesturbation.

I'm thinking aang team r1 and Korra team 2

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Boils down to airaang and waterkorra and i think water korra will win.

Aang has only mastery of air bending, his others except for earth are not impressive.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

who would you guys say had/displayed more raw power?

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus

Round 1:

• Air aang beats air korra
  • Water korra beats water aang
  • earth aang beats earth korra
  • fire korra beats fire aang

Now, there are 1 of 2 match ups that can occur here, both with aang winning:

1. Air aang vs fire korra and earth aang vs water korra. I am thinking that aang should win this scenario. Air aang can easily dodge whatever fire korra sends his way and land some pretty strong hits on her, while earth aang can go full defensive and turtle up to block anything water korra throws at him. when air aang wins, he and earth both go onto water korra.
  2. air aang vs water korra and earth aang vs air korra. i will say this again later on in my post, but earth aang should beat fire korra, mostly due to his defensive capabilities. at that point, water korra cant win a 2 v 1

Round 2:

• Air aang vs water korra is a draw. Will be decided by who wins below
  • Earth aang should beat fire korra. his earth was able to tank ozai's fire blasts, so he could go defensive until he found an opening
  • Water aang should beat earth korra. korra never really used earth that much, and she never really had that many impressive feats for it, where as aang has several for water.
  • Air korra beats fire aang. she has had more time to learn airbending than aang has with firebending.

at this point it is 3 aangs vs 2 korra's. one of the free aangs will go to help in the air vs water fight while the other keeps air korra distracted. water korra wont win a 2v1, so she will lose, and then the 3 aangs collapse onto air korra.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

who would you guys say had/displayed more raw power?

In the avatar state, Aang.

Outside of the avatar state? Korra for the majority.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Arcus1

@knightofzero:

A possible problem with earth Aang turtling up against water Korra is what if she decides to flash freeze him? Granted that's probably not gonna be her first move, but it's possible

I'll post some earth feats for Korra later. I might also try to post my water feats for Aang, see if I'm missing any

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus aang can turtle up quickly, as seen when he fought ozai, so he can probably save him self from a flash freeze

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightofzero: but then how does he get out of the ice? Sure he might be shielded, but he's still surrounded by ice

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus he has many options, like digging a tunnel underneath where his ball is, or just blasting all the rock outward

alphaeyght2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who else agree with me that Korra's airbending > Aang's waterbending.. ??

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightofzero: her ice contained Kuvira's mech, it's not gonna be easy to break, and if it's completely surrounded in ice he can't burrow through the ground

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra's personality is way cooler than Aangs but I think he would win

Aang airbent way more than Korra using it in many more efficient ways

Aang earthbent to giant pillars outside the avatar state while Korra only bent a giant earth slab while fighting Vaatu in the avatar state (even though its not counted here)

Aang waterbent at a level slightly below Katara which Korra hasn't shown

Aang firebent in a much more powerful manner than Korra even when Sozin's comet wasn't active

Korra would have a chance at possibly waterbending because Aang lacks some feats but Aang has the other rounds easily

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aressword: what did Aang do with waterbending or firebending to put him above Korra's level?

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus

this is true, but aang will be able to tunnel out if the ball is connected to the ground.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers