Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By navyBatman

in the team are 
Cap, Batman, Black Panther, Daredevil, Elektra, Shang-Chi, and Lady Shiva 

can they alone (with their standard equip) beat the brave Spartans ??

brendon277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By brendon277

Ummm maybe it would be a long and hard match with probably a few death's from the marvel team

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sherlock

I think they prolly could

Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kataklysmo

No

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Freefa11

As great as those characters are, we're still talking 300 vs. 7. Even for Batman, those are long odds, plus the Spartans aren't hung up on killing people the way the good guys are. I think the Spartans take this, through sheer weight of numbers if nothing else.

The Island

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Island

Dude common. If this is unarmed then this is overkill for 300 with a few deaths but they win.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pooty

The comic team would have to beat about 45 people each. i'm not sure

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Yes easily

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Team. Batman surely has something in his utility belt to disrupt their phalanx. Then it'd be over.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

This is over kill for the martial artists in their favor anyone can solo they can dodge spears and The Sparatans have no feats to put them on level of hordes these guys have already demolished like The Hand and League of Assassins

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By saiyan_earthling

martial arts team wins this fight with their intelligence, skill and teamwork.

Terran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Terran

hmm.. Im going to go with 300 I say they get pick off one by one  
Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Obtrusive

I don't see the 300 team being broken up much at all.  I think they could take it, with relative ease.

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By lagoon_boy
As Superior are the Martial Teams are in well....Martial Arts, The sheer number of the Spartans would just overpower and outnumber them.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By dane

Batman throws a Flash-Batarang and Captain America ricochet's his shield and hits them in the back of the head. 

Game Over.

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By the darknessss

no chance these highly trained killers with the phalanx would be far too much to pass though,the team have got to get in close to win,thats when its bye bye time,100-150 spartans would be killed i think,no matter how skilled you are,moving up to a spartan army with no armour or cover your gonna die.simple.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Yes easily "
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" This is over kill for the martial artists in their favor anyone can solo they can dodge spears and The Sparatans have no feats to put them on level of hordes these guys have already demolished like The Hand and League of Assassins "
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Freefa11

Any particular reason you're quoting yourself without actually adding anything? 

The Spartans are presented as the elite of the elite. They held up a 1 million strong army for a day, which also contained giant sized rhinos, elephants, and weird mutant ogre things, in addition to the normal infantry, cavalry, and archers. Xerxes' army even had access to some primitive grenades. The Spartans also dealt handily with Xerxes' Immortals, who were themselves elite combatants (the very best that Persia had to offer). Yes the Spartans took some casualties against the Immortals, but even there they were greatly outnumbered, and still gave far better than they got. 

That alone wouldn't be enough for me to say that a Spartan is better than anyone listed, but they also outnumber the martial artists nearly 43 to 1. 43 to 1 odds against truly elite, highly disciplined warriors is a lot for anyone to deal with, even guys like Batman, Cap, etc. If they were in a jungle or something and could start employing guerrilla tactics, then they would most likely win (eventually), but if they're at Thermopylae or an open plain, I don't think they'd have much chance. The Spartans could just bury them under a mass of bodies if they had to.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#19  Edited By Magian

spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#20  Edited By spystreak

can't beat Spartan's shield and spear  

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#21  Edited By Supreme Marvel

300 don't really have much martial arts compared to the Martial Artists. The MA also have the speed and reaction time advantage. Plus am sure at least have of the MA can catch an incoming spear. The MA are trained in Swords etc. I don't see them NOT getting any of the 300 soldier's weaponry and using it against them.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By cascadeking09

Team 2. They're all pretty sick and batman has explosives. All the Spartans have are swords, sheilds, and spears.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By Hyperlight
@lagoon_boy said:
" As Superior are the Martial Teams are in well....Martial Arts, The sheer number of the Spartans would just overpower and outnumber them. "
as much as i hate to admit it.. i might agree
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By FinalStar86

The martial artist easily, Daredevil and Batman alone already took on 100 yakuza and ninjas, who not only have far superior weaponry then the 300 but are far more skilled also, especially the ninjas.

twobooks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By twobooks

Reading these, I'm assuming we're talking about the comic book version of 300... to which I have limited knowledge, which is from the movie and sparce IRL history. That said, the location matters heavily. The Spartans in the movie were able to hold their own for so long because they couldn't get flanked, and they were pretty much bottlenecking. The Spartans also had backup from the Arcadians. 299 Spartans eventually lost in the movie, with 1 making it back to call for aid.

I don't know the supposed materials the Spartans' equipment was made of, but considering Cap's shield and BP's vibranium suit, those two would definitely have the advantage. Batman using a flashbang has been mentioned. Caltrops are on Batman's bio on here, which would definitely impede the (human) Spartans.

That said, the numbers are still an issue, the Spartans won't have a traitor to tip off an opening, and they know unit-based tactics and have actual teamwork with their fellow compatriots.

I would still give it to the "martial artists" side for having superior technology, and possibly having had the chance to study from their supposed opponents, as well as not having the fight at a strategic location. If it were still at the cliffs, then anyone with projectiles could be carried atop the cliffs via grappling hook or climbing abilities and launch projectiles and leaving little opportunities from counterattacks.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ximpossibrux

7 Martial Artist with Standard Equipment can take down 300 highly trained Elite men, that were fighting and learning to art of killing when they were young, and have learned to fight as a team?

Seriously no.

Megabeast1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Megabeast1

SPARTA!!!!

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#28  Edited By Strider1992

Spartan's should take this without to much trouble. 300 Vs 7 are huge odds.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Training now > Training at 480 BC

Team takes this with Standard Equipment e.g. Caps Shield, Bruce's Gadgets, T'Challa's Suit etc

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#30  Edited By ShootingNova

@Strider92 said:

Spartan's should take this without to much trouble. 300 Vs 7 are huge odds.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Emperorb777

MA easily

I just don't understand how anyone can possibly believe real life humans stand a chance vs comic book characters that outclass real life humans in everything the MA would literally one shot the spartans.

toby5678910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By toby5678910

Team takes this, they are all fast enough to catch or avoid any projectile thrown at them, They can also pick up shields from fallen Spartans and form there own phalanx led by Cap who would lead the fight to the narrow path where numbers count for nothing.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SpideyPresence

@Pwok21 said:

Training now > Training at 480 BC

Team takes this with Standard Equipment e.g. Caps Shield, Bruce's Gadgets, T'Challa's Suit etc

Not necessarily as the Spartan men where raised up from birth to be killers. They had a harsher training regiment than martial artist usually have today. Although i agree with Standard Equipment the martial artist can do this. But if they didn't it would be a whole other story.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By KMART4455

@The Island said:

Dude common. If this is unarmed then this is overkill for 300 with a few deaths but they win.

Yes.. At the Very least the op should have put Iron Fist with some Chi.. At least then they will have Something.. Team loses to spartans.

They might can hop around and avoid getting hit for a while but 300 is too many.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TheGirugamesh

It depends where the fight takes place. If it's in a jungle/city/place with lots of obstacles then I see the team pulling a win out of the bag without too much difficulty. If it's an open field then it's a victory for Sparta.

@toby5678910 said:

Team takes this, they are all fast enough to catch or avoid any projectile thrown at them, They can also pick up shields from fallen Spartans and form there own phalanx led by Cap who would lead the fight to the narrow path where numbers count for nothing.

Where was it stated that there was a narrow path for them to use? And I agree that they are fast enough to dodge/catch any of the projectiles, but multiple projectiles being thrown repeatedly? They are going to get tagged eventually.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb43747b6f33
deactivated-5eb43747b6f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming this fight takes place at Thermopylae where the Spartans are backed into a valley in tight Phalanx formation, I'm not sure maneuverability is even a factor here. In this sort of situation the Spartans are literally a wall of spears. That being said, the Spartans are still only packing bronze weapons that bend and break as opposed to the advanced metals the martial artists are packing. For fighting skill, the Spartans are one of the most overrated warriors I know of. Their real strength was their formation, which is large and difficult to maneuver. Either way I think the heroes should win with Bats tech and Cap and Black Panthers vibranium. The likes of Daredevil, Elektra and the other unarmored martial artists will probably die from the javelin barrages (they can't catch 300+ javelins no matter how skilled), but the rest of the team should be able to clench victory.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Spartan101

@lagoon_boy said:

As Superior are the Martial Teams are in well....Martial Arts, The sheer number of the Spartans would just overpower and outnumber them.
ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#38  Edited By ChaosBlazer

team

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#39  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

Team has this.

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Soul_Rebel

eh, too many factors, very difficult to say who wins. Could go either way imo.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By willpayton

Are the Spartans here real life or movie versions?

But it doesnt matter, the team wins. They have superhuman speed, strength, and reaction times, plus much better training. Batman's standard gear also includes batarangs, grenades, gas, etc.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By karetaker

team wins. i made a xase for batman and nightwing in the thread with them vs 300 spartans. this is a better team.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By willpayton

@karetaker said:

team wins. i made a xase for batman and nightwing in the thread with them vs 300 spartans. this is a better team.

Batman and Nightwing alone could win if they came in packing enough equipment... exploding batarangs, smoke grenades, flashbangs, etc.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By karetaker

@WillPayton said:

@karetaker said:

Batman and Nightwing alone could win if they came in packing enough equipment... exploding batarangs, smoke grenades, flashbangs, etc.

same thing i said.