#1 Posted by quatro_briefs (384 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle starts with a spear through Magneto's masturbation hand (left or right?) Who win?

#2 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto doesn't need his hands to be able to crush them with their own armor. Nothing they do will be able to penetrate his force fields. Spite.

#3 Posted by BigCimmerian (8316 posts) - - Show Bio

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLL

#4 Posted by Raven575 (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually...the spartans wore bronze armor, which is non-ferrous (not magnetic), so they would have a fighting chance.

@Moonchilde said:

Magneto doesn't need his hands to be able to crush them with their own armor. Nothing they do will be able to penetrate his force fields. Spite.

The only issue is most likely their other weapons were made of steel. So, they may be able to get close enough to do some damage, if not kill Magneto.

#5 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto can affect non-ferrous metals too. The Spartans die, horribly. Either that or he just TEARS THE IRON OUT OF THEIR BLOOD.

#6 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite ,,,,and what's with the masturbation hand thing,,like it would even matter

#7 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

Magneto can affect non-ferrous metals too. The Spartans die, horribly. Either that or he just TEARS THE IRON OUT OF THEIR BLOOD.

^^Basically this.

#8 Posted by quatro_briefs (384 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#9 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry man, but this is a Vlad Tepes thread.

#10 Posted by sync1 (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol Magneto curbstomps

#12 Posted by AmonSet (156 posts) - - Show Bio

Vlaaaad! Gotta love him. I couldn't stop myself from posting. This is too hilarious.

#13 Posted by tomlikesfries (4670 posts) - - Show Bio

Spartans die horribly.