Black panther.

Altair,ezio , connor, edward kenway

Captain jack sparrow

elizabeth swann.

Prince of persia.

Gimli

Snake eyes

catwoman.

Spartans have 1 spear, 1 shield and 1 sword.

Batman and his team have only swords and shields.

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Stupid_People

Slaughterhouse.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

300 gets slaughtered again

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By reaverlation

@kyrees said:

300 gets slaughtered again

Avatar image for theamazingbatman
theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By theamazingbatman
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: Well Bruce,Steve,and T'Challa are all on the same team so that's a start.Also that these 3 are physically on another level and have a ridiculous advantage in skill to where they can drop the Spartans ridiculous quick and having Snake Eyes,PoP,and the 4 assassins behind them as back up.The 300 Spartans get stomped hard

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kyrees

@theamazingbatman: if you are using hale berry catwoman, it's another superhuman to the team.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By theamazingbatman

@theamazingbatman: Well Bruce,Steve,and T'Challa are all on the same team so that's a start.Also that these 3 are physically on another level and have a ridiculous advantage in skill to where they can drop the Spartans ridiculous quick and having Snake Eyes,PoP,and the 4 assassins behind them as back up.The 300 Spartans get stomped hard

NO suits and tech are avalaible . And the spartans are ridiculously tough and strong.

@kyrees said:

@theamazingbatman: if you are using hale berry catwoman, it's another superhuman to the team.

No Its Selina KYle

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@theamazingbatman: batman and his team are still OP with their h2h combat.

What good will H2H do?? He will beat the pulp out of the 300 spartans using H2H??

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kyrees

@theamazingbatman: sorry i typed it h2h. what i meant is that they are still significantly OP with their overall martial arts skills with peak to superhuman strength coupled with their mastery of weapons. a lot of them still understand the basics of swordfighting

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By theamazingbatman

@kyrees said:

@theamazingbatman: sorry i typed it h2h. what i meant is that they are still significantly OP with their overall martial arts skills with peak to superhuman strength coupled with their mastery of weapons. a lot of them still understand the basics of swordfighting

But they are outnumbered by spartans.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: numbers ain't enough against superhumans and vastly skilled individuals.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do the spartans have armor? Because right now I'm imagining all these characters butt naked surrounded by 300 naked spartans with spears.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do the spartans have armor? Because right now I'm imagining all these characters butt naked surrounded by 300 naked spartans with spears.

lol they have their clothes and spartans have their capes and under wears . What makes you think that they are butt naked??

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@theamazingbatman: numbers ain't enough against superhumans and vastly skilled individuals.

Only CAP and BP are superhuman . And by the way each spartan is trained from birth which means they are more experienced then batman . And their durability and strength are little below batman and are hugely skilled.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kyrees

@theamazingbatman: being trained from birth is different from being trained from numerous martial arts. the former is only honed in one form of martial arts thus severely limited. experience can only carry you so far compared to knowing a whole spectrum of martial arts. they are not hugely skilled as you think they are. while it is arguable that they are below batman (i could argue that they are slightly above prince), none of them are as skilled as the team.

cap and bp are more than enough to take them all. adding batman and company is overkill.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By theamazingbatman

@kyrees said:

@theamazingbatman: being trained from birth is different from being trained from numerous martial arts. the former is only honed in one form of martial arts thus severely limited. experience can only carry you so far compared to knowing a whole spectrum of martial arts. they are not hugely skilled as you think they are. while it is arguable that they are below batman (i could argue that they are slightly above prince), none of them are as skilled as the team.

cap and bp are more than enough to take them all. adding batman and company is overkill.

First of all , no matter if you have learned 127 styles of martial arts , they will not help you in sword fights , learning more types of MA are helpful in a H2H fight . The spartans have a lot of durability , perhaps even more than batman. And I don't think that they are near prince, the prince's durability and strength is far above that of any spartan.

Cap and Bp can take them all without their suits and tech , and using only swords and shields?? I can't disagree more.

Avatar image for mrachakravartin
MRAChakravartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mikep12

Spite in favor of spartans and why is the op arguing on his own thread against the rules

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

Spite in favor of spartans and why is the op arguing on his own thread against the rules

I wouldn't call it spite.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kyrees

@theamazingbatman: sword fights don't require any movement that you will use in dodging and battling ?! what kind of swordfight is that ? you just stand there and do a see saw battle ?! all those martial arts can be used to fight any enemy. you are assuming that batman and his team would just ditch their martial arts skills and fight them head on stupidly.

spartans have been decapitated, stabbed and shot by arrows easily. they don't have a lot of durability. they have basic human durability. the same with batman and non superhumans. the only edge the batman team have is greater skill.

cap has been known to lift half a ton. black panther has been known to lift 800 lbs. both have skill feats to match their strength. they can solo. you add batman and the group and it becomes overkill

another thing, you shouldn't argue for any side of your thread. it makes you bias because you already know the answer to your OP.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: it kind of his 300 against 19 or so and you limit the team to swords with no suitshow is that remotely fair

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

@theamazingbatman: it kind of his 300 against 19 or so and you limit the team to swords with no suitshow is that remotely fair

but the 19 are far more skilled and durable.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: Skilled in what all the Spartans need to do is throw there spears in the air and there dead. Most of that durability comes from their suits. The odds are against them here

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@theamazingbatman: sword fights don't require any movement that you will use in dodging and battling ?! what kind of swordfight is that ? you just stand there and do a see saw battle ?! all those martial arts can be used to fight any enemy. you are assuming that batman and his team would just ditch their martial arts skills and fight them head on stupidly.

spartans have been decapitated, stabbed and shot by arrows easily. they don't have a lot of durability. they have basic human durability. the same with batman and non superhumans. the only edge the batman team have is greater skill.

cap has been known to lift half a ton. black panther has been known to lift 800 lbs. both have skill feats to match their strength. they can solo. you add batman and the group and it becomes overkill

another thing, you shouldn't argue for any side of your thread. it makes you bias because you already know the answer to your OP.

What I said was that martial arts are useless in sword fights , the only helpful thing martial artists will have in sword fight will dodging , anticipating the opponents moves and some fancy moves and by MA being useless in sword fights I mean that you can not use the moves you use in H2H in sword fighting . Example Bruce lee is a master of tae kwon do and he can beat up many people easily using his fists but he was up against a swordsmen , he would not be able to stomp him so easily .

By spartans' durability , I meant that they are able to take a lot of damage , like having many serious wounds and yet fighting like they are unharmed. And yes batman and his team do have greater skill.

Cap can lift half a ton and b can lift 800 lbs , so they can solo?? What will they do with lifting strength?? Will they lift all the spartans and throw them into a volcano?? And by adding batman they can lift 1050 lbs more so it will be overkill?? Why ?? because he will help cap and bp help lift the spartans and throw them into a volcano??

Alright I won't argue anymore but I am not biased with or against any team .

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

@theamazingbatman: Skilled in what all the Spartans need to do is throw there spears in the air and there dead. Most of that durability comes from their suits. The odds are against them here

Batman has dodged bullets point blank and caught an arrow from Green arrow, many others in his team can do what bats can do .

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: the point is that martial arts allows you to react to it in such in a way that a swordsman won't be able be counter it at once since it's entirely new to them. having a weapon doesn't automatically make you win that fight especially if the enemy has more than enough tactics to fend it off. that's what batman, snake eyes, prince and others on the team have. more versatility than what spartans have done in their entire careers.

that's not durability, that's persistence and that's normal stuff for anyone fighting for their lives

having the capability to lift something that heavy means stronger and deadlier strikes because of the greater force they can inflict. that also means that spartans are more likely to get their sword or shield shattered in one blow. if you didn't understand the point of having a lot of strength in swinging something, then you have no idea of what they are. there's also a lot of feats of both cap and bp fighting numerous opponents at the same time and they react to it accordingly. i don't know about you but you should research ahead of what the members of the team has done because you seem to be under the impression that cap and bp don't fight a lot of enemies in their runs.

you are nearly biased because you are basing the point that numbers is superior in this fight. heck, you even argued that bat team will lose because they have little swordsmanship/war training compared to spartans.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: so he can dodge and catch 300 spears coming at him and the rest of his team dies. Right. Then batman has to fight 300 spartans with armor with just a sword that's totally fair

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

@theamazingbatman: so he can dodge and catch 300 spears coming at him and the rest of his team dies. Right. Then batman has to fight 300 spartans with armor with just a sword that's totally fair

catwoman is faster than batman so she can dodge the spears too. Cap and bp are also really fast,so they can also dodge the spears too. Assassins , black widow , prince , jack sparrow (my mistake, CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW) are also fast enough to dodge the spears too. Gimli may die . And everyone on bats' team has defeated armies alone.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By mikep12

@theamazingbatman: What? They can't dodge 300 spears coming at them. When have any of these guys fought armies? The Spartans are more equipped and out number them in every way.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By theamazingbatman

@kyrees said:

@theamazingbatman: the point is that martial arts allows you to react to it in such in a way that a swordsman won't be able be counter it at once since it's entirely new to them. having a weapon doesn't automatically make you win that fight especially if the enemy has more than enough tactics to fend it off. that's what batman, snake eyes, prince and others on the team have. more versatility than what spartans have done in their entire careers.

that's not durability, that's persistence and that's normal stuff for anyone fighting for their lives

having the capability to lift something that heavy means stronger and deadlier strikes because of the greater force they can inflict. that also means that spartans are more likely to get their sword or shield shattered in one blow. if you didn't understand the point of having a lot of strength in swinging something, then you have no idea of what they are. there's also a lot of feats of both cap and bp fighting numerous opponents at the same time and they react to it accordingly. i don't know about you but you should research ahead of what the members of the team has done because you seem to be under the impression that cap and bp don't fight a lot of enemies in their runs.

you are nearly biased because you are basing the point that numbers is superior in this fight. heck, you even argued that bat team will lose because they have little swordsmanship/war training compared to spartans.

Many moves in martial arts require hands such as nerve strikes , you can't perform that type of moves with a sword but yes , I agree that martial arts will give batman team an edge.

Its not persistence , its durability . I'll explain later , I am not feeling well at the moment.

Swinging an object with greater force will require more time, which batman's team do not have. And a shield can't be broken by a sword. Yes, cap , batman and bp have fought numerous foes BUT the foes were nowhere near the spartans and they defeated them using their tech and suits , which are not allowed . The spartans fought millions of foes, which included immortals , huge beasts and many other powerful foes.

Numbers matter because the spartans are really strong and durable . I never said that the bat team will lose but I did say that they are not good swordsmen because they are in 21st century and no one uses swords anymore , they use new fancy gadgets , weapons and armours.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

@theamazingbatman: What? They can't dodge 300 spears coming at them. When have any of these guys fought armies? The Spartans are more equipped and out number them in every way.

I am not feeling well at the moment and I'm going to sleep , Ask this question from kyrees , he is saying that the bat team wins too. And by the way which of these characters have not fought armies??

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: All them or not alone at least with high tiers like superman and hulk

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By theamazingbatman

@mikep12 said:

@theamazingbatman: All them or not alone at least with high tiers like superman and hulk

umm no , they have fought armies alone too.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By kyrees

@theamazingbatman: and what's preventing the left arm or right leg or left leg to do the job ? having the stipulation of sword and shield doesn't miraculously cut you off to do what you learned in the past.

durability is surviving strikes that would otherwise kill them. what the spartans showed are sheer persistence to fight their enemies till the end. if a lethal blow was made on them, then they won't be standing up

swinging an object will not require a great amount of time that the "spartans can do quilts with their cloaks". they all have the same swinging speed, cap and bp would just have greater force in their swing and such force can slice of their shield, spear or sword. the spartans were not fighting millions persians at once, they were holding off a choke point in that road that millions persians would have to go in that road by groups of ten to twenty at a time. that's strategy and hardly usable here.

i really suggest you research on the batman team because you are under the impression that they are useless with such primitive weapons. spartans are not durable or strong, they are trained in war but not enough in comic standards.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#37  Edited By Pyrogram

Spartans stomp. How is this fight even fair? The Spartans would just form their standard fighting style and defeat the team in that way. With only swords and shields, logically, the team of 11 would have no way of breaking through a Spartan phalanx of 300 men. They don't have a way to flank them at all.

Spartans win.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@kyrees said:

Spartans were not fighting millions persians at once, they were holding off a choke point in that road that millions persians would have to go in that road by groups of ten to twenty at a time. that's strategy and hardly usable here.

How are the team going to get past a circle phalanx of three hundred men? It's logistically impossible if they do not have a way to flank/get past them.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still unsure as to who would win but just to put it out there 300 Spartans (with the help of another 1200 or so Greeks) held of the Persian army (ancient sources say over 1 million but it is now thought to have been more like 100,000) for what is beloved to be near a day in the last stand while flanked.

It may be history has been changed but from what we know that is what happened so just wanted to put it out there I could go into how their position helped but I can't be bothered right now so if your interested you can ask me or look it up.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how there is a Persian on the team that kills 300.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spartans win. But there will only be 80 standing.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America or Prince of Persia could solo.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By jwwprod

@darkseid1006: Have you ever played the Prince of Persia Sands of Time games or seen gameplay clips of them?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#46  Edited By patrat18

Batman and his bitches ftw.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@patrat18: I believe that's the best comment of the day.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman team spite. None of them gets touched by a spartan

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: thought you where talking about movie Persia my bad

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By kyrees

@pyrogram: the phalanx was only used when they were overrun. 19 vs 300 ain't being overrun