300 Spartans vs 6 Makhai (Wrath of the Titans)

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By justleader

300 Spartans

vs

2 Makhai

Who wins and why?

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By KMART4455

Spartans get stomped..

Did you see the way they were cutting through those soldiers.. This fight is over quick.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By justleader

@KMART4455 said:

Spartans get stomped..

Did you see the way they were cutting through those soldiers.. This fight is over quick.

yes, but some of the makhai died in the battle

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By KMART4455

@justleader said:

@KMART4455 said:

Spartans get stomped..

yes, but some of the makhai died in the battle

I mean I think 6 blow through those soldiers quite quickly still...

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By TheSuperHuman
@KMART4455 said:

Spartans get stomped..

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By justleader

@KMART4455: so how many Makhai(s) would the spartans be able to kill in your opinion?

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ximpossibrux

Spartans lose but they aren't going down that easily.

They aren't stupid, they will use their shields to their advantage knowing the enemy is only offensive and would get a surround with shields in front. Bashing the sheilds against the weapons to get them off guard until the circle is close enough for heavy spear thrusts. And some Spartans in the back can throw the spears for more offensive power.

The Spartans die alot, but they aren't no-name poorly trained soldiers, and are completely under estimated and they outnumber them 50/1.

Spartans I say kill 2 Makhai max.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By justleader

@XImpossibruX said:

Spartans take this.

They aren't stupid, they will use their shields to their advantage knowing the enemy is only offensive and would get a surround with shields in front. Bashing the sheilds against the weapons to get them off guard until the circle is close enough for heavy spear thrusts. And some Spartans in the back can throw the spears for more offensive power.

The Spartans take alot of casualties, but they aren't no-name poorly trained soldiers, and are completely under estimated and they outnumber them 50/1.

im not taking any sides here but shields arent something new to the makhai, watch this to help you understand:

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ximpossibrux

@justleader said:

@XImpossibruX said:

Spartans take this.

The Spartans take alot of casualties, but they aren't no-name poorly trained soldiers, and are completely under estimated and they outnumber them 50/1.

im not taking any sides here but shields arent something new to the makhai, watch this to help you understand:

Oh God....... Spartans get stomped...

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By justleader

@XImpossibruX said:

@justleader said:

@XImpossibruX said:

Spartans take this.

Oh God....... Spartans get stomped...

LOL

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Spartan101

spartan divide into groups of 6,50 men per group,form a circle and wait for the demons to attack,using spear attacks first the spartans get some good hits on them from a distance {like 300 film} slowing the makhai down,as they move in for close quarter battle each group splits to 15 men and fights front and back of the makhai,spartans win in a blood feast of a battle. {i have to say this with a avatar like mine right?}

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By justleader

@Spartan101 said:

spartan divide into groups of 6,50 men per group,form a circle and wait for the demons to attack,using spear attacks first the spartans get some good hits on them from a distance {like 300 film} slowing the makhai down,as they move in for close quarter battle each group splits to 15 men and fights front and back of the makhai,spartans win in a blood feast of a battle. {i have to say this with a avatar like mine right?}

nice strategy, this could work

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Spartan101

@justleader: cheers luicfer,hey you notice they use same style swords as the did spartan did in 300?

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By justleader

@Spartan101: who are you reffering to by they?

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Spartan101

@justleader: makhai:-)

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By KMART4455

@justleader said:

@KMART4455: so how many Makhai(s) would the spartans be able to kill in your opinion?

I would think somewhere in the 2 range... Maybe 3.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By justleader

@Spartan101 said:

@justleader: makhai:-)

same style swords? definitely no

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Spartan101

@justleader: look at the pic u used and their swords,same style,but more decomposed

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By justleader

@Spartan101 said:

@justleader: look at the pic u used and their swords,same style,but more decomposed

yeah, i didnt realize that.

IncludedPharoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By IncludedPharoh

To be honest, I dont see the Spartans taking down one Makhai.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By justleader

alright since people are saying that spartans dont have a chance i edited it to 2 makhai

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By niBBit

Yeah those creatures from Wrath of the Titans are pretty powerfull. When the captain spoke to Queen Adromeda he said that he and the soldier wanted to pray to Ares because they lost 300 men for the death of 4 Chimera's. Those Makhai Demons where cutting tru spikes and soldiers like butter, ramming right tru them. I think the Spartans can take down 2 Makhai but with casualties.

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By Aiden Cross

Maybe from a distance with spear throws, but i dont see it happening from up close. Leonidas had difficulty taking on an immortal monster type thing. Now, add that monster with extra arms, fighting skills, strength, agility and speed, not to mention weapons.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By justleader

@Aiden Cross said:

Maybe from a distance with spear throws, but i dont see it happening from up close. Leonidas had difficulty taking on an immortal monster type thing. Now, add that monster with extra arms, fighting skills, strength, agility and speed, not to mention weapons.

yeah but dont forget this is 300 vs 2 makhai

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By killers10333

The spartans in the movie were much more powerful than they were in real life. In wrath of the titans, that would be a perfect demonstration for how it would pan out if it was Makhai vs Real 300 spartans, save the makHai taking slightly more damage do to the training of the spartans. Movie version, however, could easily win against 2 as currently said in the OP because 150 spartans per makhai is a stomp in all honesty.. the spartans in the movie were made for war, they had near perfect tactics and were highly skilled nearly unhuman. The makhai would kill many but would die... if it was 6 it would be another story but i think the spartans COULD win... it would pan out like this the 6 makhai and 300 spartans face eachother some odd yards apart. Spartans quickly assess weakness and strength of oppenent (remember they ARE greek and thus know about the makhai). Spartans form Phalanx formation, while having men in the back shoot arrows and men from medium throw spears. As the makhai approach more, more men form up and use spears to spear the makhai. soon spartans fly around as the makhai start to attack, but remember these spartans are above normal human strength and so to break the defense would require effort, and in all honesty both hands on one side would slash the shield and push it over while the second side swings around and hits the body, but of course thats if the spartan next to the dude who just got his shield hit doesnt attempt to block the incoming blow, which he will because the next makhai will likely be a few feet away thus he has no reason not to block it. the sheer power of the makhai will eventually break the spartans defense but in doing so, many hit will be taken and the makhai will be bloodied and weakened, and they then have to face the rest of the perfectly fine, strong spartans near the middle/back of the row... the numbers game and sheer overpowered presence of the spartans win them the game. 50 spartans vs 6 makhai.. makhai win.. 100.. the makhai barely win... 300 and its over with not so many casualties

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By throughmyeyez

C'mon guys! Their the Spartans, the deadliest fighting force in the Ancient times. By movie and actual fact. Their feats on film, I believe would be enough talent to successfully defeat these 6 with some preparation time. Your forgetting they held back of a force of over 1,000,000 soldiers, that's twice as big as my entire city. Winnipeg. I don't think 6 could take down 300 fully trained spartans.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By justleader

bump

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kingkronos

1 Makhai is needed here...

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By Baldy

@throughmyeyez said:

C'mon guys! Their the Spartans, the deadliest fighting force in the Ancient times. By movie and actual fact. Their feats on film, I believe would be enough talent to successfully defeat these 6 with some preparation time. Your forgetting they held back of a force of over 1,000,000 soldiers, that's twice as big as my entire city. Winnipeg. I don't think 6 could take down 300 fully trained spartans.

Not only did they NOT hold back an army of 1,000,000 soldiers. It wasn't just 300 Spartans.

Makhai take this. They might lose one breaking the spartan formation but once that shield wall is gone they are doomed.

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By EternalDecider

6 Makhai is a stomp in Makhai's favour. Two Makhai... The Spartans take this. The Makhai were only taken out by Zeus and Hades together right?(correct me if i'm wrong)

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By niBBit

@EternalDecider: IIRC i didn't see any Makhai Demon get taken down by the soldier but i could be wrong. Zeus and Hades each instagibbed an couple of Makhai Demons yes.

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By EternalDecider

@niBBit: Yes. it was such a sight. I watched in awe as the two of them teamed up and tore the makhais apart.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By justleader

@EternalDecider: @niBBit: no actually the soldiers took down 1 or 2 makhai

bickabickawow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By bickabickawow

makhai win. they were decimating the soldiers until zeus and hades came to help. i think they may kill a couple but not all of them.

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By niBBit

@justleader: Ah my mistake then.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By justleader

@bickabickawow said:

makhai win. they were decimating the soldiers until zeus and hades came to help. i think they may kill a couple but not all of them.

its the 300 vs 2 makhai

bickabickawow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By bickabickawow

@justleader: oh my bad. haha well i think the makhai would still pull it off

bickabickawow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By bickabickawow

but not easily

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#39  Edited By ShootingNova

Makhai definitely take this. They were owning Poseidon.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By justleader

@ShootingNova said:

Makhai definitely take this. They were owning Poseidon.

even 2 makhai?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ShootingNova

1 Makhai could own half the army, kind of.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By justleader

@ShootingNova said:

though in the movie the soldiers did kill about 2 makhai but ofcourse they had prep, the spartans arent having prep here.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ShootingNova

@justleader: My point still stands, kind of.

1 Makhai could own about fifty or so Spartans without the Spartans laying a thimble on them.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ghostrider2

Makhai wins, even 3 makhai would win.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ShootingNova

@GhostRider2: Its two Makhai.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By justleader

@GhostRider2 said:

Makhai wins, even 3 makhai would win.

i changed the battle to 2 makhai vs the 300

Swagger462

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#47  Edited By Swagger462

This would be a victory for the Makhai in the same sense that I could score a victory against a baby by stomping on it. Sure I win, but it's not really something to be proud of.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By cliffrice

@justleader said:

@ShootingNova said:

though in the movie the soldiers did kill about 2 makhai but ofcourse they had prep, the spartans arent having prep here.

Its a ground war the spartans prep for that their whole lives. Looking at the Titans trailer the force opposing the Makhai were loosely formatted and had wooden shields. Spartans form a Wall with metal weapons and shields the makhai didn't seem too use any tactics whatsoever. The Monsters a large fast and strong but i don't see them breaking efortlessley through a wall of 300 spartans that easily.

bickabickawow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By bickabickawow

actually one makhai could take the majority of the army.

The Makhai's ability to attract fellow spirits of war and death on the battlefield make them even more formidable, with the power to destroy entire armies in one overwhelming attack

that is straight from the clash of the titans page.