TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By TheMess1428
ROUND ONEROUND TWO
I just read the first two rounds and decided I had a better scenario. No offense to theirs. 

A time villain (doesn't really matter who) decided to put the 300 Spartans (from 300) outside of Gotham City and tells them that the citizens of Gotham City destroyed Sparta and put their city in it's place. Rip Hunter then sees what has been done and then sends Terry McGinnis into present time to help Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson who are both Batman in this scenario. They are allowed to use everything they have in their utility belts and any vehicles they can get their hands on. (But nothing too crazy). (Also: Everyone else in the Bat-Family or JLA are not available to join in at all).
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Ferro Vida
@TheMess1428: Scenario 1) Bruce mows them all down in the bat-mobile.
Scenario 2) The Bat-some uses guerrilla tactics and the city itself to slowly but surely pick off the Spartans until there are none left.
Scenario 3) Terry goes in there are wrecks their sh!t with his high-tech Bat-suit.
Scenario 4) They call the police.
TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheMess1428
@Ferro Vida: Only thing I can say to that is: The police wouldn't stand a chance. lol
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ferro Vida
@TheMess1428: High-powered police sniper = Splintered shields and dead Spartans.
TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheMess1428
@Ferro Vida: Yeah but it's Gotham Police. If they were that good, we wouldn't need Batman.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Hellos
@Ferro Vida said:
" @TheMess1428: Scenario 1) Bruce mows them all down in the bat-mobile. Scenario 2) The Bat-some uses guerrilla tactics and the city itself to slowly but surely pick off the Spartans until there are none left. Scenario 3) Terry goes in there are wrecks their sh!t with his high-tech Bat-suit. Scenario 4) They call the police. "

Hasn't Terry had trouble handling old man Bruce? Hell from the animated series he gets smacked around a lot despite the enhancements the suit gives.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@TheMess1428 said:
" @Ferro Vida: Only thing I can say to that is: The police wouldn't stand a chance. lol "
GCPD Meta Unit plus high powered .50 caliber rifles and laser guns and tanks equal dead Spartans 
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" GCPD Meta Unit plus high powered .50 caliber rifles and laser guns and tanks equal dead Spartans  "
QFT
@Hellos:
Not that I recall, though I've only see the second season recently. I do recall that it gives him enhanced strength to an amazing degree and impressive durability on top of his already amazing agility.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ferro Vida
@TheMess1428 said:
" @Ferro Vida: Yeah but it's Gotham Police. If they were that good, we wouldn't need Batman. "
It doesn't matter where the police are from; a bunch of naked soldiers with spears and large shields made of would and bronze are going to be cut down by modern firearms. Hell, the mod could take to the streets and pump them full of holes.
TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheMess1428
@Ferro Vida: @Son_of_Magnus: Well it's supposed to be the three Batmen vs the Spartans. Not the police vs Spartans.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By ComicStooge
@TheMess1428: Batman (and police) vs Spartans!
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ferro Vida
@TheMess1428 said:
" @Ferro Vida: @Son_of_Magnus: Well it's supposed to be the three Batmen vs the Spartans. Not the police vs Spartans. "
1) I was joking when I said that.
2) You didn't say no police in the OP.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#13  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Batman takes them all out at once when they group together in the phalanx and he casually chucks knock out gas in there