Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bat-Family(all new52)

Nightwing

Robin(before he died)

Red Hood

TMNT and Casey(from new comic series)

Archers(new52 and most current versions)

Green Arrow

Arsenal

Hawkeye

In character, standard gear, any that is normaly willing to kill are willing to kill here, starts 25 yards apart(hopefully enough room to shoot for the shooters and a good gap to charge for melee guys), fight is in the middle of the mall of america, 10 mins to get gear before fight, which team comea out on top!

DeathSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DeathSamurai

bump...bump

..bump...

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Where are they at when they have 10 minutes to grab gear? That's the difference maker for this battle. Bat family has the most versatile range of gear they could grab. Turtles have some tech they could get from Donny. Hawkeye can grab a whole mess of trick arrows. This is too hard to call without knowing what equipment they can get their hands on.

With Standard gear and no prep, I give it to the turtles. They have the numbers on their side. They are also just above peak human and flirting with superhuman abilities in strength, speed, reflexes, stamina, etc.. where the rest are all peak human at best. They probably are more durable then the rest too.

DeathSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DeathSamurai

cool anyone else.. come on

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bat family wins here. Both Damian and Jason are ruthless, and Nightwing can take anyone here on his own

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i say archers win. They are expert aimers and each bat family member could prob dodge an arrow or two but one of them is going down before they get into melee combat.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sync1

@cfrehse said:

i say archers win. They are expert aimers and each bat family member could prob dodge an arrow or two but one of them is going down before they get into melee combat.

The environment is a mall, which would be great for the Bat family since agility is in their favor.

I don't know much about Arsenal, although.