#1 Posted by Iron MK II (203 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Doom, Iron man(any armour), Mr fantastic vs. Thor, Odin, Spawn(with divin powers.

Doom, iron, and mr fantastic are confronted by some mystery women who can c the future and tell them that they will have to fight Spawn, thor, and odin to live the after life in peace and harmony, knowing this they have their hole lives prep time then when they all die are faced by by the 3 gods and must work together.

Who Wins?

#2 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor Odin and Spawn with there powers they could destroy IM MR.F and Doom before they even had time to execute there plan

#3 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30177 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn with his siving powers wipes the floor with any of the opposing team. Odin can even beat all three of them by himself.

#4 Posted by Iron MK II (203 posts) - - Show Bio

but they have like 40 years prep time, and the gods dont get to know there plans.

#5 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah but people like Odin and Spawn dont waste time messing around and they destroy them off the bat if there lives are threatened

#6 Posted by Iron MK II (203 posts) - - Show Bio

but mr f, tony, and victor are some of the smartest of all super heroes, and victor wins practically every battle his in when he has prep, dont you think they even stand a chace? i know how strong the gods i picked are but i though with years of prep time they it would be kind of interesting.

#7 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

But what you have to think about is it would have to beam some sort of beam or weapon or virus and in the time it would take to target all of them or set it up or whatever needs to be Done they would have been killed

#8 Posted by Iron MK II (203 posts) - - Show Bio

i guess so, but not just the planning they would make basic technology would increase in power as well.

#9 Posted by The_Absolute (892 posts) - - Show Bio

Nay, with years of prep-time? Doom and Reed can defeat everyone. The moment the the bio-electrical synapses in the brains of team Thor fires, a device that combines both magic and technology activates stripping all three of their powers, or free will, or manhood, or whatever. Brains over brawn any day.

#10 Posted by Aasujin (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron MK II says:

"but mr f, tony, and victor are some of the smartest of all super heroes, and victor wins practically every battle his in when he has prep, dont you think they even stand a chace? i know how strong the gods i picked are but i though with years of prep time they it would be kind of interesting. "

Actually yeah im going with ironman and them... they would be able to come up with a weapon or somekind of gadget that could nullify the gods powers